The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
superflyweight
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
Alistair
seanmichaels
18 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Daddy long legs are a nightmare for cricket groundsman. Their larvae are called Leatherjackets feed on the roots of the grass and can devastate the square. Season is done but the crows are digging up the bastards on my square at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Nice touch on that actor Dave. Swapping the stunt knife for a butcher's special. Poor sod got a surprise slitting his own throat.
Figured I should stop resting on my laurels after my success with Brandon Lee

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Morning all

Ham salad sandwich, some little tomatoes, an apple and four Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I had not previously heard of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but they are very nice.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:Morning all

Ham salad sandwich, some little tomatoes, an apple and four Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I had not previously heard of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but they are very nice.
FOUR*?!?!?!? Union, you disgusting fat c*nt!!!

*Unless they were small ones in which case I'll let you off....but you're right, they're bloody lovely!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:29 am

Morning Rick the Kick

How are we this fine neutral morning?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:42 am

Bang average Shah to be honest, car is being irritating as the bonnet sensor goes off everytime I set off from standing, but barring that, fairly tolerable. You?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:54 am

Same here. Another all day shift today so couple of nurishment's and sandwiches to start me off. Have been trying to watch the GGG fight but to no avail which is pretty miserable. You get to watch it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:10 am

Yeah I watched the card on Sunday morning, Ortiz looked like a good addition to the heavyweights and had good footwork for a fat lad, Gonzalez fight was quality and GGG Lemieux was good as well.

Good card really (barring the Kane fight which was godawful)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:22 am

I forgot all about it to be honest. Been working so much can't remember the important stuff half the time. I've still got 23 days of holidays left so going to try and enjoy 3 day weeks till the end of the year - Just waiting on the guy who will cover me to provide me a timetable. Then I can sit back and relax

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:25 am

Definitley worth the watch mate, you could spend worse ways of relaxing. I have a load of holidays waiting for Christmas and some good games coming out for the PS4, so all good...

Need to kick back into my reading, I have some R E Feiss to catch up with

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:01 am

Morning.

Thumping sounds from above again this morning. She has got a fat arris so maybe it is a treadmill?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:22 am

I read the whole lot in two weeks rick. F*cking addictive. Morning Sean.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:37 am

I am way behind of the demon war stuff...

You read the Mistress Trilogy?

Morning sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:40 am

Have been reading a fascinating biography of Bill Richmond if anyone cares

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:40 am

Bit quiet at the moment. Windows is in Spain isn't he?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:41 am

Jeff wrote:Have been reading a fascinating biography of Bill Richmond if anyone cares

At any point did Bill fight other dimensional beings with magical powers and/or artifacts Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:41 am

Rowley wrote:Have been reading a fascinating biography of Bill Richmond if anyone cares

Bill from Cuckold's Town?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:Have been reading a fascinating biography of Bill Richmond if anyone cares

At any point did Bill fight other dimensional beings with magical powers and/or artifacts Jeff?
He did fight Tom Cribb, he had pretty remarkable powers of recovery.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:46 am

Jeff wrote:He did fight Tom Cribb, he had pretty remarkable powers of recovery.

Fair enough, I will put it on my list

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bit quiet at the moment. Windows is in Spain isn't he?

I'm not going till Friday. Just f*cking busy at the moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:59 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I'm not going till Friday.  Just f*cking busy at the moment.

Run Rabbit Run Rabbit Run Run Run

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Said Shah before he beheaded another infidel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:03 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Said Shah before he beheaded another infidel.  

"Thank you" said Tino "for saving me from one source of headbutts"

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:09 am

sean wrote:I'm not going till Friday. Just f*cking busy at the moment.

Unlike sean's neighbour who is busy F*cking

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:

So I hear.

That must really be rubbing salt in his wounds. His ex is almost certainly getting a length from someone as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:16 am

I can handle a one off but if it is going to be 5am every morning can I say something? I am not sure of the etiquette when it comes to apartment living.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:18 am

My ex has invited me out to dinner tomorrow night. I know birds like to tell their ex's face to face that they are getting rodded elsewhere so I enquired whether this was going to be the case. She was taken aback by the suggestion so I doubt she is.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:

So I hear.  

That must really be rubbing salt in his wounds.  His ex is almost certainly getting a length from someone as well.

TLD - he's always talking about her bush

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:My ex has invited me out to dinner tomorrow night. I know birds like to tell their ex's face to face that they are getting rodded elsewhere so I enquired whether this was going to be the case. She was taken aback by the suggestion so I doubt she is.

She's french - she was probably getting rodded while on the phone to you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:My ex has invited me out to dinner tomorrow night. I know birds like to tell their ex's face to face that they are getting rodded elsewhere so I enquired whether this was going to be the case. She was taken aback by the suggestion so I doubt she is.

You're so naïve, sean.

She is getting hammered regularly.  It is obvious to everyone but you.  She is leaving a trail of spent men in her path.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:23 am

You're so naïve, sean.

She is getting hammered regularly.  It is obvious to everyone but you.  She is leaving a trail of spent men in her path.

Exactly - You must know Sean - it was this that drew her to you in the first place. Kindred Spirits

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:26 am

I'll be back in the game soon. Just need that first bus to come along then it will be carnage.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'll be back in the game soon. Just need that first bus to come along then it will be carnage.

You'll have an a*se like the back of a bus - Literally

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'll be back in the game soon. Just need that first bus to come along then it will be carnage.

Like Speed?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:47 am

Potential for a thread split today gents.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 am

I think we are a day or so off unless there are some spectacular lunch reviews.

I will be reviewing my homemade cheese, tomato and cuucmber sandwich along with homemade sausage roll. Quite excited about it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:09 am

Morning.

Gotta agree with Tino, sean. She's getting it. Though she probably wants to rub in the fact she's selling the house. Have you considered standing her up? Or turning up leathered and announcing in front of the restaurant that the closest you've come to the feel of another woman is when the bird in the flat above was getting drilled so hard you thought your roof was going to cave in?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:13 am

She's not getting it.

The latter is quite likely (turning up leathered) although I rarely make a scene other than the occasional mishap at weddings.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:She's not getting it.

The latter is quite likely (turning up leathered) although I rarely make a scene other than the occasional mishap at weddings.

She were only a fishmongers daughter but she could lay it on the slab and say fillet

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:38 am

She really is.  She is doing all the dirty stuff that she had given up years ago.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:39 am

She really is.  She is doing all the dirty stuff that she had given up years ago.

She were only a gravediggers daughter but anyone cadaver

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:43 am

Don't judge her by the mountie's standards.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Canadians are utter filth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:

She was only the Mounties daughter but she couldn't everest

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:

It's her "mounting standards" that we're judging her by. Well, we would be if we could see the end of the queue but it's like Black Friday (which is also when she goes inter-racial...basically, her house looks like the set of a porn film mde by Benetton)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:56 am

She was only a sexton's daughter but we knew that she really dug it

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 am

She were only the miners daughter but she had a mine of her own.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:05 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Jules says the thing she does with the dried meat on a piece of string is exceptional.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:17 am

She is getting nailed on a regular basis. GOSPEL.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:17 am

She is getting nailed on a regular basis. GOSPEL.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:19 am

So regular Rowley had to write it twice

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next