The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Adam D wrote:You are all outside my top 8 following this conversation. Except Jules. He is in permanent marker at the top.

You're generally only above Raf in most peoples rankings, Adam, so it might not affect people hearing that.

Excellent work, Alistair.

He is making a strong bid to move up the table, he has shown an interest in second world war literature and insulted Adam in the same day. Solid stuff.

Don't encourage him or else Tino will buy another phone

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Adam D wrote:You are all outside my top 8 following this conversation. Except Jules. He is in permanent marker at the top.

You're generally only above Raf in most peoples rankings, Adam, so it might not affect people hearing that.

He is making a strong bid to move up the table, he has shown an interest in second world war literature and insulted Adam in the same day. Solid stuff.

Did I mention that i love The Smiths and can't stand The Streets?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:52 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Visitors think I have won a competition to work in the city for a day.

That would be an awful prize, like winning a raffle at Hi-Tec...

Morning Hibz... (I think he was feeling left out)

Thank you Rick I think perhaps I was. Good afternoon to you kind Sir.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Don't try to hard Ali, you don't want to come across as needy. Nobody finds that endearing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Don't try to hard Ali, you don't want to come across as needy. Nobody finds that endearing.

laughing

You caught him in the trap you caught adam and dolphin with. You really are a b*stard Rowley, to the n**bs at any rate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

C*NT

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:04 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

laughing

You caught him in the trap you caught adam and dolphin with. You really are a b*stard Rowley, to the n**bs at any rate.

I'm ok with it, i'm determined to get above sean.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Alistair wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

laughing

Show some ambition.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Alistair wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

laughing

Just pull your w*lly out

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Id rather Rowley liked Raf more than me than for any second have to pretend to like the Smiths.

And I would venture you ain't never did a listen to a Streets album. Original Pirate Material was a more standout and unique album than anything Morrissey his army of self harmers ever produced.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:16 pm

I have listened to Original Pirate Material, more than once as well. More than enough to come to the conclusion the streets are garbage.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:33 pm

You're on the list.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Latest?cb=20111216233952

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You're on the list.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Latest?cb=20111216233952

The Grandpa or the Fat free Lard?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:36 pm

A bloke that can't rap and can't sing doing some strange hybrid of both over hip hop lite backing tracks. Fail to see the attraction if I'm honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Alistair wrote:

It affected me. It's the only top 5 I've made! Ale

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Alistair wrote:

You're in 2 of my top five lists, Julius.

You're 1 in my list of deities who probably do exist and just behind John Steinbeck in my top 20 wordsmiths, though when I narrow it down to delicious punnery you overtake him.

You're also top of a list I saw Galtova compiling but she wouldn't tell me what it was about.  When I tried to take it from her she swallowed it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Alistair wrote:

You're in 2 of my top five lists, Julius.

You're 1 in my list of deities who probably do exist and just behind John Steinbeck in my top 20 wordsmiths, though when I narrow it down to delicious punnery you overtake him.

You're also top of a list I saw Galtova compiling but she wouldn't tell me what it was about.  When I tried to take it from her she swallowed it.

Well he is one her marx

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:51 am

Fist bitches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:56 am

Morning Shah mate, how you diddling?  I am just off a con call at this fricking time, may well be one of those days!

Weather shaping up though

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:12 am

Yep lovely weather yesterday afternoon and a pleasant summer/autumn transition morning, bit nippy but rising sun reflecting off the red and gold in the trees. Picturesque.

Get the wife to cake over your face in foundation, loop a noose around your neck then turn on the TC. Then beg for help raspily and fall off the chair.

For audio conference calls put on r*** scenes in the background, excuse yourself at appropriate moments, scream you f*cking bitch and slap the wall a few times  

I've no idea if it will stop these calls but it's worth trying.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:21 am

Worth a go I guess Shah, I will let you know the results later.

If I compare and contrast 1 & 2 and see which works best and then run inane workshops with worthless certificates entitled "how to maximise your time, and minimise irritation"

I will give you half if it comes off...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:23 am

Wetwang, East Yorkshire
Cockermouth, Cumbria
Three Cocks, Powys
Muppet, Shetland Islands
Bell End, Northamptonshire
Sandy Balls, Hampshire
Slack Bottom, West Yorkshire
Butts View, Derbyshire
Cocking, Sussex
Bully Hole Bottom, Monmouthshire
Minge Lane, Worcestershire
Assington, Suffolk
Juggs Lane, West Sussex
Furry Way, Cornwall
Rings End, Cambridgeshire

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-34196691

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 am

Bell End and a Hampton - double whammy

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:Bell End and a Hampton - double whammy

Bully Hole Bottom, Monmouthshire - Otherwise known as Seans bedroom

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:59 am

l*l out loud...

Did you know that LOL were the first three letters ever to be sent over ARPANET (the prototype internet) due to a connection failure, they tried to type login, got to lo then connection dropped, and the next letter was l...

So LOL has been around since the literal start of the internet.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am

I went through a place called Slip End once. Driving to Woburn safari park.

Obviously not as funny as Minge Lane, Worcestershire, but thought I would share the information.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:04 am

Or it might have been Whipsnade safari park. I can't remember.

It was definitely called Slip End though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:09 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I went through a place called Slip End once.  Driving to Woburn safari park.

Obviously not as funny as Minge Lane, Worcestershire, but thought I would share the information.

Junction 10. Miserable little place but behind it is a beautiful largely untraveled forest and the Luton Hoo Hotel. But i'm glad you brought that up because somewhere near slip end is a place called T'Rowley bottom.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:09 am

and Whipsnade it was

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:16 am

ShahenshahG wrote:and Whipsnade it was

Thanks. Local knowledge, can't beat it.

I have also driven down Rowley (pronounced Rowley) Lane in Borehamwood.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 am

Theres also Aston Clinton (that man is a machine) and Jockeys end

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:22 am

There is a Lower Peover in Cheshire

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:23 am

Middle Wallop

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:25 am

I've worked in a place called Pity Me

Which is near a village called No Place

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:29 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/uk/11240843/Britains-silliest-place-names.html#?frame=3111558

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:32 am

I've driven past Pink Green.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:36 am

Boing Boing, NT
Blighty, NSW
Burpengary, Qld
Burrumbuttock, NSW
Chinaman's Knob, SA
Chinkapook, Vic
Cockburn, WA
CockWash, SA
Come By Chance, NSW
Delicate Nobby, NSW
Disappointment Hill, WA
Innaloo, WA
Jimcumbilly, NSW
Koolyanobbing, WA
Mt Buggery, Vic
Nowhere Else, Tas... and SA
Poowong, Vic
The End of the World, Tas
Tittybong, Vic
Tom Ugly, NSW
Useless Loop, WA
Watanobbi, NSW
Wonglepong, Qld
Yorkey's Knob, Qld

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 am

Tittybong - otherwise known as Shah's harem...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 am

rick_dagless wrote:Tittybong - otherwise known as Shah's harem...

...How did you know?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:50 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Come By Chance, NSW

We've all been there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:51 am

Innaloo, WA

Seans Mind Palace

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:55 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Come By Chance, NSW

We've all been there.

Blink and you'll miss it. It's basically a couple of sheds by the roadside.

I forgot Bowelling, Clackline and Youanmi.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:00 am

And Wangarratta. DK and Mrs K honeymooned there

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 am

Morning Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 am

If you say so Jeff.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:06 am

My mood would best be described as dark today. Might try and wind people up on the off topic section to see if that cheers me up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 am

Just go easy on my old mate Truss.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:10 am

Rowley wrote:My mood would best be described as dark today. Might try and wind people up on the off topic section to see if that cheers me up.

I tried to goad Hammersmith on the film section but he blanked me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:10 am

Worried me to see Tina might have once been in Woburn at the same time as me. 

There was an alleyway in Lincoln called the Glory Hole. Seemed apt that it's the only place I've ever stumbled across people having sex in public. Sean with his erstwhile mistress Sarah Ferguson.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next