The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Jones vs Majestic

2 posters

Go down

Kevin Jones vs Majestic Empty Kevin Jones vs Majestic

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:34 pm

Dark Match (6CW.com exclusive)
Kevin Jones vs Majestic

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kevin Jones vs Majestic Empty Re: Kevin Jones vs Majestic

Post by MtotheC Wed 17 Jun 2015, 3:22 pm

'This is why I'm hot' by MiMs blasts out around Wembley arena to a rather subdued response from the live crowd...

HA: And here come The Crew, they introduced themselves to the 6CW universe on Anarchy last week and boy these young men made a statement... Taking out fellow new comer Kevin Jones.

HE: You've got to love it brother... These three men are young, hungry for success and willing to kick down doors to get noticed!

Majestic bursts through the curtain, bouncing in time to the music flanked on either side by his fellow crew members

HA: So what do we know about these three young men?

HE: Well Google has certainly been my friend this week, as I took to the information superhighway to find out exactly who The Crew are... The good looking guy in the middle, well we already know his name, he's Majestic!!!!! Signed to a lucrative contract here in 6CW just last month he's certainly one to watch for the future, hailing from Miami Florida he brings a wealth of natural agility, style and technique, in fact Majestic is a highly regarded wrestling technician and submission expert on the independent scene.

And the two men either side are his childhood best friends... Young Jeezy and K-Bone, these two compatriots have had Majestic's back since the playground, although not officially signed to a 6CW contract these two aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, as Kevin Jones can testify to.

There's no denying Harold that the crew is dope!

HA: Ok clam down Will.i.am

Now in the ring K-Bone hands Majestic a microphone and he begins to speak...

M: Yo this right here is The Crew, the infamous and notorious and we're here to break it down for ya, so you'll open your damn ears, take your seats out the reclined position, fasten your seat belts and pay attention...

There's a reason 6CW singed Majestic to the most lucrative contract it's ever offered to a rookie and there's a reason why I screwed that piece of sh£t contract up and threw it back in their face and said double it b£tch... And there's a reason why they did... It's because Majestic and The Crew are like nothing else 6CW have ever seen... I can spit on this microphone like I was born holding one and inside this squared circle, well there ain't nobody who can throw down the way I can.

Kevin Jones... You broke a$$ trailer trash fool, Mr generics, mr manufactured same old same old... You see what we don't need up in here, up in the 6CW his-ouse is another tripping Max Adamson wannabe, hell one Max is enough for anybody... But before you drag your worn out, tired, cardboard cut out personality down washout road let me tell you this...

People say sh£t like... Sorry bro this sh£t ain't personal... It's just business... But for The Crew when it comes to Kevin Jones, this sh£t is personal... We don't like you bro, in fact we have every intention of beating your Dawson's Creek looking, Ford Focus driving, One Direction listening a$$ every time we see you...

We ain't got nothing to hide, we tell it how it is... You see the Crew only cares about the holy trinity... Cash, Women and Respect... And we gonna get it all, starting with whipping your sorry a$$ at Night of Glory...

Peace out b£tch

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 28 Jun 2015, 7:18 pm

Christy James is backstage addressing the camera...

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen we are just two short days away from Night of Glory where 6CW's showpiece event will bring you the very best in wrestling entertainm...

CJ is rudely interrupted mid-link as Majestic and the crew comes bounding into the camera shot...

Majestic: You know you sound soooo good girl... I just love it when you lay that sugar on thick...

Oh we're sorry we didn't mean to just barge on in but you know the crew has somethin' to say and we've been told that you Christy is just the little shorty to facilitate just a request...

CJ rolls her eyes but reluctantly agrees to an impromptu interview

CJ: Go on then guys what's on your minds?

K-Bone: Well other than your fine looking self we've got a lot on our minds...

Young Jeezey: We sure do, tell 'em M

Majestic: Oh I'm gon' tell 'em... Listen up, it's just like my music says... This is why I'm hot, I'm hot coz I'm fly, you ain't coz you not...

And I'll tell you this for free Christy... Kevin 'plastic charisma' Jones ain't hot... You see Majestic and the crew, well we got the fire and we bring the heat every time you put a microphone in front of us and every single time we step into between those ropes out there is damn hot... So we have a message for Dean Andrews...

Now you could take the most promising rookie athlete you've ever signed, to the most lucrative year one contract in 6CW history and put him in the Night of Glory dark match... I mean damn that's one way you could go... Or you could take all this, all this fire, all this heat, all this dirty dirty from the south west and put me in a real match!

You'll see Kevin Jones is a damn joke, he's just another manufactured white boy fool straight off the production line... Who'll be remembered for nothing more than washing out and having to take his broke a$$ down the job centre after NOG!!!

You see it doesn't matter where you'll from... Francisco to Chi town, Compton to Hollywood... you'll all be bopping to the crew like I knew that you would! You see wherever Majestic goes they say I'm fly and they know when I'm in the ring I'm gon make someone retire!

So you tell me Dean Andrews... You tell me if you have a hotter prospect on your roster right now, you tell me that when you see the crew... cash money doesn't just rotate inside that brain of yours???!!!

So let's do business Dean, let's makes somethin' beautiful happen at NOG... Let's make magic baby and put the crew where they deserve to be... But just in case Mr Andrews ain't got the balls to do what's best for business we're putting out an open statement... The crew is open for business, you'll hear me out there in the 6CW universe?!! You got a problem, you need somethin' worked out or somebody worked over for Night of Glory then the crew is the solution to all of your problems... So come holla at us, you'll know where to find us... just get out some heat seekers and follow the fire!!!

Oh and Christy that offer extends to you girl... You can bring that fine looking dress round to the crews dressing room anytime you like!

Christy half smiles before shaking her head and walking off

Majestic: Oh that's wifey right there... That's wifey!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down