The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buck Riggins vs Jonathan Daniels

2 posters

Go down

Buck Riggins vs Jonathan Daniels Empty Buck Riggins vs Jonathan Daniels

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:18 pm

Buck Riggins vs Jonathan Daniels 11419888_10154102212750961_2114039022_n

6CW UK Championship
Buck Riggins (c) vs Jonathan Daniels

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Buck Riggins vs Jonathan Daniels Empty Re: Buck Riggins vs Jonathan Daniels

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 19 Jun 2015, 5:25 pm

We are at the backstage interview area were we see Timothy Allen standing by.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is the man who will be challenging for the UK Title Jonathan Daniels. Jonathan you come into this match on the back of a defeat and a failed attempt at costing Buck Riggins his match, so what do you think your chances are in your title match?

JD: First of all Tim let me straighten something out right now, when I went ringside at Anarchy it was merely to get a better vantage point in which to scout Buck Riggins from. Secondly as for my chances in my title match and the fact I am going in to this match on the back of a loss is no big deal… as I will leave tonight as your new UK Champion whether you like it or not. Buck Riggins has had his time and it is now up…. It is time for Buck to move along and go back to his hill billy ways with his hill billy family. I promised when I came back you would see a new Jonathan Daniels and that is exactly what you have all witnessed and me winning this title will be the dawning of a new era for me and the title for it will be around the waist of a man who deserves to be crowned champion… it will also be the first step on the ladder for me in working my way to the top of this company for I will not settle until I am the 6CW Heavyweight Champion.

Parents I want you to take note so you know when to cover your kids eyes and Buck I know you will be watching this somewhere and I want you to know that if you thought for one second that the last time we met it was a physical it is going to be a damn sight more physical. You see last time I had nothing to fight for but this time…. This time I fight for your title, a title you should not have Buck you are on borrowed time so make sure you shine that title up real nice, take some pictures with it as after tonight the only time you will see this title and you next to each other will be photos taken after I beat you and me standing over you with the title raised high in the air. To rephrase a catchphrase of yours, your name is Buck but you're fresh out of luck!!!

With this Daniels walks off laughing loudly

TA: There you have it folks a very confident sounding Jonathan Daniels.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down