The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

+37
EST
Manky-Flanker
InjuredYetAgain
JonnyEdinburgh
alive555
TheMildlyFranticLlama
highland_scot
MacKnocked-on
Nematode
VinceWLB
des
justified sinner
cakeordeath
A Simply Mesmeric Try
lostinwales
IanBru
Prothero
Imperialbigdave
madmaccas
TJ
nickj
Eejit
Hazel Sapling
Tattie Scones RRN
RuggerRadge2611
demosthenes
EWT Spoons
CraigS1874
cp10
Weegie Wizard
funnyExiledScot
tigertattie
BigGee
Majestic83
GLove39
21st Century Schizoid Man
41 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 17 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by George Carlin Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Time Honoured Banter:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 17 Dave-a10
https://www.606v2.com/t48240-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread
https://www.606v2.com/t51313-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ii
https://www.606v2.com/t53119-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iii
https://www.606v2.com/t54519-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iv
https://www.606v2.com/t55409-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-v-the-fun-continues
https://www.606v2.com/t56913p950-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vi-banter-boogaloo
https://www.606v2.com/t57946-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vii
https://www.606v2.com/t58659-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-viii

A. Edinburgh (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 17 Patek10 
Players In
William Helu from Wasps
Nasi Manu from Highlanders
Nathan Fowles from Sale Sharks
Michael Allen from Ulster
Jack Cosgrove from Worcester Warriors

Players Out
Tom Heathcote to Worcester Warriors
Grayson Hart to Glasgow Warriors
Ollie Atkins to Exeter Chiefs
Tim Visser to Harlequins

B. Glasgow (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 17 Flik_f10
Players In
Simone Favaro from Benetton Treviso
Grayson Hart from Edinburgh
Kieran Low from London Irish
Mike Blair from Newcastle Falcons
Sam Johnson from Queensland Reds
Greg Peterson from Leicester Tigers
Taqele Naiyaravoro from NSW Waratahs
Javan Sebastian from Carmarthen Quins

Players Out
Nikola Matawalu to Bath Rugby
Sean Maitland to London Irish
D.T.H. van der Merwe to Scarlets
Dougie Hall retired
Jon Welsh to Newcastle Falcons
Alastair Kellock retired
Murray McConnell to Nottingham
James Downey to Wasps
Tommy Spinks to Jersey
Euan Murray to Pau
Connor Braid released

Last edited by George Carlin on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 17 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:52 am

With no Edinburgh, Glasgow or Scotland games on this weekend what we are going to talk about this week?

Will we actually have to do some work?? Sad

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 17 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:13 am

Why is there a gap? I was hoping we wouldn't be allowing the Ospreys to have enough time to sort themselves out, plus there's a danger that Strauss and Coman may recover from their injuries in time to play!!

Hmmm what else to discuss. I had a kick-ass fajita yesterday at Las Iguanas. That's about all that's new in my life. Oh, and BabyfES just started nursery, which is apparently a big deal, although I did remind my wife that I've been leaving her at 8:30am every morning since she was two weeks old, which was my attempt at explaining why watching the cricket was acceptable yesterday on her "last day at home".

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 am

I was at Las Iguanas for lunch yesterday – love that place! Would be weird if we were there at the same time – it was fairly quiet when we were there. Around 1pm??

The break makes sense – all the focus will be on the RWC this weekend so no point having Pro 12 games.

Solomons is making more excuses again – saying they have had 4 hard games in a row so the break will do them good. If he thinks 4 in a row is tough, we’re going to have 16 in a row at one point in the season!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:49 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:With no Edinburgh, Glasgow or Scotland games on this weekend what we are going to talk about this week?

Will we actually have to do some work?? Sad

Tutorials on the correct use of the quote function?

So, young Pippetto's season started on Saturday with him being "tried out" in the second row. This worried me because he is slightly Visserish in the sense that his game with the ball is 1000% better than his game without the ball.  I was worried, and this only got worse in the pre-match game of touch when he produced the outstanding moment of skill by taking the ball in a crowded field, stepping an opponent to give himself space and then drawing the last man before timing his pass just right to put his team mate in. The voices in my head were all screaming "He's not a second row!"(All except the one screaming "A pint of Deuchars please" How Schiz got in there I'll never know.)
They had two matches; Basildon and Rochford. One narrow loss and one comfortable win.
There was a fair turn out at the club as it was our Fun Day so they actually had a few people watching. At one point I turned round to see an old team mate of mine and his wife: 6 foot 9 of second row- him not her. They are a big rugby family; their daughter played for England students. After we said our hellos they started commenting on the game and totally unprompted the big fella says, "That kid in the number 4 jersey is a good 'un".  At which point his wife chimed in that he was the one caught her eye, he certainly was putting himself about. I had to ask if they realised that was my boy. Proud as a dog with two dicks I was. After the games Caz, the quiet Bokkie who had been reffing came over to say he couldn't believe how much Pippetto had improved over the close season. Yahoo

In the car going home I asked Pippetto how he coped playing on a full sized pitch. " No problem. I could do that all day." Was the nonchalant reply.

He got his boots off in the hall and lay down on the long stool.We had to wake him for lunch. Laugh Laugh Laugh

The sooner we get back to actual matches the sooner we can cease all this child anecdotage.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:18 am

I've just noticed on the BBC sports page that Brian Close the former England cricketer has gone to meet the umpire in the sky. Not for from the county ground in Chelmsford is a cul-de-sac named Brian Close. My favourite street name.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:26 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:I was at Las Iguanas for lunch yesterday – love that place! Would be weird if we were there at the same time – it was fairly quiet when we were there. Around 1pm??

The break makes sense – all the focus will be on the RWC this weekend so no point having Pro 12 games.

Solomons is making more excuses again – saying they have had 4 hard games in a row so the break will do them good.  If he thinks 4 in a row is tough, we’re going to have 16 in a row at one point in the season!

That is weird. We were there from around 12:40pm just after it opened and left around an hour later so would have certainly been in there at the same time. We had BabyfES with us and were sitting in the far corner at the window away from the door. As you say, when we left there were about 6 other people in the place! I was the guy banging into all the tables trying to get our push chair out of the place!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:I was at Las Iguanas for lunch yesterday – love that place! Would be weird if we were there at the same time – it was fairly quiet when we were there. Around 1pm??

Solomons is making more excuses again – saying they have had 4 hard games in a row so the break will do them good.  If he thinks 4 in a row is tough, we’re going to have 16 in a row at one point in the season!

That is weird. We were there from around 12:40pm just after it opened and left around an hour later so would have certainly been in there at the same time. We had BabyfES with us and were sitting in the far corner at the window away from the door. As you say, when we left there were about 6 other people in the place! I was the guy banging into all the tables trying to get our push chair out of the place!

Ha that’s weird, yeah I saw you – I was the young handsome chap with the red t-shirt sitting near the windows facing in towards the kitchen.

You might not have noticed me with the young blonde lady sitting at the next table up from us though!

Your child was very well behaved. You look older than I was expecting though! Very Happy

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:51 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Ha that’s weird, yeah I saw you – I was the young handsome chap with the red t-shirt sitting near the windows facing in towards the kitchen.

You might not have noticed me with the young blonde lady sitting at the next table up from us though!

Your child was very well behaved. You look older than I was expecting though!  Very Happy

I used to look young for my age until a year ago, which coincides with the birth of BabyfES. Now I look old enough to be ASBOs son, and old enough to remember the last time Maitland scored a try.

BabyfES was busy munching enchiladas thus the relative quiet yesterday. They also gave her a colouring crayon which she was also trying to eat.

I comes to something when you tell me that there was a young blonde lady in the restaurant (which had about 6 people in it) and I didn't notice! I think a vaguely recall seeing you actually. You look underpowered for a rugby player. Bet you had the set menu..... Wink

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Your child was very well behaved. You look older than I was expecting though!  Very Happy

I used to look young for my age until a year ago, which coincides with the birth of BabyfES. Now I look old enough to be ASBOs son, and old enough to remember the last time Maitland scored a try.

BabyfES was busy munching enchiladas thus the relative quiet yesterday. They also gave her a colouring crayon which she was also trying to eat.

I comes to something when you tell me that there was a young blonde lady in the restaurant (which had about 6 people in it) and I didn't notice! I think a vaguely recall seeing you actually. You look underpowered for a rugby player. Bet you had the set menu..... Wink

And this from a Luvvies fan. Whistle

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:09 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Laugh

Touché!

Yes I am quite skinny, despite eating like a horse. I had the Quesadillas, Nachos and Spicy Chicken wings with chips on the side.

I certainly don’t rely on my strength while on the rugby pitch – I’m all about the pace! Unfortunately I don’t have much of that either.

I’m just waiting for the ‘RDW and FES were on a date’ banter from certain people on this forum!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:25 am

"I certainly don’t rely on my strength while on the rugby pitch – I’m all about the pace! Unfortunately I don’t have much of that either."

Lee Jones, Glasgow Warriors

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 am

Jones made 8 tackles missed none this weekend - and a bunch of carries for decent yardage. I think he has a doppelgänger

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:43 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
"I certainly don’t rely on my strength while on the rugby pitch – I’m all about the pace! Unfortunately I don’t have much of that either."

Fes, you shall soon be joining me in the Quote Function Remedial Group.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 am

I jest. Jones has plenty to offer, he just went through a nasty dip in form for Edinburgh before he left. Wing is a confident position and I think he was still having nightmares over facing Julien Malzieu in the 6 Nations.

He's no Damian "3 tries in 2 games" Hoyland of course, but few are.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:45 am

jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Fes, you shall soon be joining me in the Quote Function Remedial Group.

No, my use of the quote function in that instance was in fact deliberate!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Edinburgh currently 2nd

Glasgow currently, weel, not near the top!

Just saying!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 pm

tigertattie wrote:Edinburgh currently 2nd

Glasgow currently, weel, not near the top!

Just saying!

Let's not gloat too much. Early days and all that. Glasgow just beat Connacht and they are rightly very pleased with themselves.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:13 pm

We have also been very close to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory on both occasions too!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Quit raining on our parade you parade raining people!

I'm still betting Bru's stones that Edinburgh finish ABOVE the unwashed this season!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:46 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

The only thing I am taking from this conversation is that you two idiots have horrible taste food.

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 pm

Wow, been a bit of catching up on this thread but I'm now back at work for a "rest" away from baby radge.

Great start to the season for Edinburgh. Glasgow looked a little bit more shoogley.

This whole parenting thing.... bloody hell it's hard work!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 pm

cakeordeath wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

The only thing I am taking from this conversation is that you two idiots have horrible taste food.

What's wrong with Mexican?? Or are you Jeremy Clarkson?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Bryce to Scotland for the injured McInally.

This is getting ridiculous now. Anybody ever played hooker? Take your boots down to Scotstoun for the next training session.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Neil Cochrane is Scottish and I presume he'd be next in line after Bryce. I've been really impressed with Cochrane in the first two games of the season. He's a proper livewire in the loose - a bit like Kevin McKenzie and Scott Lawson used to be.

Bryce is a bit bigger, and more akin to Ford and Brown. It's the right call by Cotter in my view.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:30 pm

There's nothing wrong with Mexican.

What is interesting is that in a small city such as Edinburgh, with a rugby club which has such a small fan base, which comes from a very narrow social demographic (backed up by the fact that you both eat in the same place at the same time) you didn't recognise each other. I mean how have you not sat in the same three quarters empty part of the library?

There are two photographic books by Douglas Torrance; Edinburgh, and Glasgow. Whenever anyone asks me the difference between the cities I point out that each of those books has a picture of a rush hour bus queue. In the Edinburgh book everyone is staring silently into the mid distance and scrupulously ignoring the people around them. They all have the regulation one metre of personal space either side of them. In the Glasgow one from first to last everyone is turning to converse with their fellow human being and you cannot see a gap between any two people.

Fes and RDW passing like strangers in a trendy bistro: what a perfect metaphor for Edinburgh. Crying or Very sad

Schiz, Bru and myself meeting for a swallie before and after games at Scotstoun, or Asbo inviting Schiz and myself down to Sandy Park for a European match, Bru extending hospitality for the Bokkies game to myself and a Bok he has not made friends with yet. Somehow being a Glasgow fan is just so much more ....convivial. RedWine  Whisky  Hug  Laugh

Last edited by jimbopip on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Jimbo, the real problem is that we don't have a social hub like Barlinnie where we can all get to know eachother.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:34 pm

If you did you'd all want to be in Solitary confinement, that's the problem.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:40 pm

I'll have you know that I've met a fair few of my 606v2 brethren: ASBO, Hound of Harrow, RiskySports, KiwiRedDevil, MunsterByTheGraceofGod (MBTGOG), RuggerRadge to name but a few (ok, that's all of them).

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:44 pm

jimbopip wrote:There's nothing wrong with Mexican.

What is interesting is that in a small city such as Edinburgh, with a rugby club which has such a small fan base, which comes from a very narrow social demographic (backed up by the fact that you both eat in the same place at the same time) you didn't recognise each other. I mean how have you not sat in the same three quarters empty part of the library?

There are two photographic books by Douglas Torrance; Edinburgh, and Glasgow. Whenever anyone asks me the difference between the cities I point out that each of those books has a picture of a rush hour bus queue. In the Edinburgh book everyone is staring silently into the mid distance and scrupulously ignoring the people around them. They all have the regulation one metre of personal space either side of them. In the Glasgow one from first to last everyone is turning to converse with their fellow human being and you cannot see a gap between any two people.

Fes and RDW passing like strangers in a trendy bistro: what a perfect metaphor for Edinburgh. Crying or Very sad

Schiz, Bru and myself meeting for a swallie before and after games at Scotstoun, or Asbo inviting Schiz and myself down to Sandy Park for a European match, Bru extending hospitality for the Bokkies game to myself and a Bok he has not made friends with yet. Somehow being a Glasgow fan is just so much more ....convivial. RedWine  Whisky  Hug  Laugh

To be fair I have met up with FES a few times. Maybe RDW is just an elitist snob? Wink
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
cakeordeath wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

What's wrong with Mexican?? Or are you Jeremy Clarkson?

No I love Mexican food....Not sure Las Iguanas qualifies

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:12 pm

cakeordeath wrote:

Where can you recommend in Edinburgh that is superior?

The Edinburgh one is OK - the London one is much better and has a far bigger selection, including Brazilian, Argentinian and other kind of 'latin' food.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:13 pm

The mexican on Rose Street is nice.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:16 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

To be fair I have met up with FES a few times. Maybe RDW is just an elitist snob? Wink

As I've said before, Mrs RDW-to-be thinks that everyone on here is a dirty old man who is trying to groom me - I don't want her to be proved right!

She gets that enough as it is!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:20 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

As I've said before, Mrs RDW-to-be thinks that everyone on here is a dirty old man who is trying to groom me - I don't want her to be proved right!

She gets that enough as it is!

corrected that for you in my case...
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:33 pm

How's Baby Radge getting on? Has the wee bairn come to terms yet with being a Fifer??

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Christ almighty. I leave this thread for a day and it turns into a strange male date with a side order of socio-cultural insight into why people from our capital city are emotionally constipated and unemcumbered by west coast inherent gallusness.

Good to have you back though, Radge.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:32 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
cakeordeath wrote:

The Edinburgh one is OK - the London one is much better and has a far bigger selection, including Brazilian, Argentinian and other kind of 'latin' food.

My guilty pleasure is pintos, in Glasgow, and soon to be Edinburgh. However I am married to someone with Mexican heritage so probably our kitchen is the best place.

Last edited by cakeordeath on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 pm

It is a bit like Brokeback Mountain on here today isn't it?

Going back to RDW's concerns about grooming, my friend (a former winger) tells the story about how he left a Boots' store one day with some poofy stuff like hair-gel (I did say that he was a back) and he got stopped by one of those marketing bozos. When asked what his favourite grooming product was he answered "Facebook" and walked away, leaving the marketing person open-mouthed.
I am 99% sure that he tells that story for laughs instead of being a factual recount of an actual incident.

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:40 pm

cakeordeath wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
cakeordeath wrote:

My guilty pleasure is pintos, in Glasgow, and soon to be Edinburgh. However I am married to someone with Mexican heritage so probably our kitchen is the best place.

Sounds good to me - when can we come round? Chef

Finally have a reason to use that emoticon!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:44 pm

I must say I've been to Mexico and for me it's one of these places where the national food is better abroad, rather like China and Thailand!!

Not to diss Mrs Cakeordeath of course!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:49 pm

George Carlin wrote:Christ almighty. I leave this thread for a day and it turns into a strange male date with a side order of socio-cultural insight into why people from our capital city are emotionally constipated and unemcumbered by west coast inherent gallusness.

So just to confirm, are you saying that if it was Glasgow then the person would go up to the guy pushing the pram and say hello on the off chance that it was someone he knew from an internet rugby forum, despite having no prior knowledge of what he looks like?

I'd get stabbed if I attempted that in Glasgow - by the wife!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Laugh

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:03 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
cakeordeath wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
cakeordeath wrote:

Sounds good to me - when can we come round? Chef

Finally have a reason to use that emoticon!

Sure RDW, do you have my address

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:37 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Christ almighty. I leave this thread for a day and it turns into a strange male date with a side order of socio-cultural insight into why people from our capital city are emotionally constipated and unemcumbered by west coast inherent gallusness.

So just to confirm, are you saying that if it was Glasgow then the person would go up to the guy pushing the pram and say hello on the off chance that it was someone he knew from an internet rugby  forum, despite having no prior knowledge of what he looks like?
You say that like it's some sort of mad thing to do.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:41 am

So, not only are Glasgow propping up the bottom of the table, but their fans are now stalking RDW! They must have taken tips from De Klerk before he left!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:54 am

tigertattie wrote:So, not only are Glasgow propping up the bottom of the table, but their fans are now stalking RDW! They must have taken tips from De Klerk before he left!

Are you calling FES a Glasgow fan??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:30 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:How's Baby Radge getting on? Has the wee bairn come to terms yet with being a Fifer??

How is she getting on? Dreadful. It's almost as if she knows I'm back at work and is being even more beligerant than usual. I look around at people with more than one child and find myself asking the question "you like sleep deprivation so much you decided to have another one?!!"

As for coming to terms with being a Fifer, she is taking to the ethos like a duck to water. Binging on drink (baby milk) at all hours, and sleeping in her own vomitus from time to time.

It's nice to be back!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:28 am

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:How's Baby Radge getting on? Has the wee bairn come to terms yet with being a Fifer??

How is she getting on? Dreadful. It's almost as if she knows I'm back at work and is being even more beligerant than usual. I look around at people with more than one child and find myself asking the question "you like sleep deprivation so much you decided to have another one?!!"

As for coming to terms with being a Fifer, she is taking to the ethos like a duck to water. Binging on drink (baby milk) at all hours, and sleeping in her own vomitus from time to time.

It's nice to be back!

Not to mention lying on her back and giggling gleefully as she urinates in a horizontal stream. Apparently that's very popular in Kirck Kirkcalld Dunfermline.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
tigertattie wrote:So, not only are Glasgow propping up the bottom of the table, but their fans are now stalking RDW! They must have taken tips from De Klerk before he left!

Are you calling FES a Glasgow fan??

Tigertattie - you are dead to me.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:32 am

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

laughing

Excellent. Agreed on the second baby. A terrifying thought.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next