The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

+37
EST
Manky-Flanker
InjuredYetAgain
JonnyEdinburgh
alive555
TheMildlyFranticLlama
highland_scot
MacKnocked-on
Nematode
VinceWLB
des
justified sinner
cakeordeath
A Simply Mesmeric Try
lostinwales
IanBru
Prothero
Imperialbigdave
madmaccas
TJ
nickj
Eejit
Hazel Sapling
Tattie Scones RRN
RuggerRadge2611
demosthenes
EWT Spoons
CraigS1874
cp10
Weegie Wizard
funnyExiledScot
tigertattie
BigGee
Majestic83
GLove39
21st Century Schizoid Man
41 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 2 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by George Carlin Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 8:16

First topic message reminder :

Time Honoured Banter:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 2 Dave-a10
https://www.606v2.com/t48240-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread
https://www.606v2.com/t51313-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ii
https://www.606v2.com/t53119-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iii
https://www.606v2.com/t54519-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iv
https://www.606v2.com/t55409-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-v-the-fun-continues
https://www.606v2.com/t56913p950-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vi-banter-boogaloo
https://www.606v2.com/t57946-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vii
https://www.606v2.com/t58659-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-viii

A. Edinburgh (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 2 Patek10 
Players In
William Helu from Wasps
Nasi Manu from Highlanders
Nathan Fowles from Sale Sharks
Michael Allen from Ulster
Jack Cosgrove from Worcester Warriors

Players Out
Tom Heathcote to Worcester Warriors
Grayson Hart to Glasgow Warriors
Ollie Atkins to Exeter Chiefs
Tim Visser to Harlequins

B. Glasgow (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 2 Flik_f10
Players In
Simone Favaro from Benetton Treviso
Grayson Hart from Edinburgh
Kieran Low from London Irish
Mike Blair from Newcastle Falcons
Sam Johnson from Queensland Reds
Greg Peterson from Leicester Tigers
Taqele Naiyaravoro from NSW Waratahs
Javan Sebastian from Carmarthen Quins

Players Out
Nikola Matawalu to Bath Rugby
Sean Maitland to London Irish
D.T.H. van der Merwe to Scarlets
Dougie Hall retired
Jon Welsh to Newcastle Falcons
Alastair Kellock retired
Murray McConnell to Nottingham
James Downey to Wasps
Tommy Spinks to Jersey
Euan Murray to Pau
Connor Braid released

Last edited by George Carlin on Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 8:55; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 2 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 15:39

RDW_Scotland wrote: Again no debating that, unless Scott makes a miraculous recovery and gets plenty gametime in the warm ups and plays well.

The SRU twetted a clip of Bennett doing a speed test and he was at full pelt.  Was it shoulder injury he had? He might not be ready for contact but the fact he can run at full speed is a good sign.

Yes I think it was his shoulder. I have in my head that they said 3 months back in April so he should be fine. There definitely hasn't been the concern showed for Dunbar. I wouldn't be worried with a Russell/Horne/Bennett midfield. The last RWCs we have had Parks/Morrison/Ansbro and Parks/Henderson/Webster Erm

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 2 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by RDW Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 15:41

If we somehow managed to get either Dunbar or Scott fit and playing well I'd be far more confident.

The thought of Horne and Bennett lining up against Samoa and South Africa is frightening, and putting Vernon or Lamont at 12 to compensate isn't an ideal situation either.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:04

RDW_Scotland wrote:
CraigS1874 wrote:I am afraid Matt Scott and Chris have a very similar problem, both have crooked knees. I wouldn't be surprised to see Matt Scott move from Edinburgh soon to get a big pay packet as he has doubts how long he will last in pro rugby. Dean has great potential and wouldn't struggle physically in pro 12 but he has too much fluid in his knee and throughout his career both his knees have held him.
I would pick Matt Scott for the world cup because he is a good ball playing 12 who is a lot more experienced than Vernon at that level. Having said that I would pick horne and taylor so I guess it depends on Dunbars fitness

Why are so many of our talented young players made of glass? if it because their natural body frames aren't meant to carry 15/16st weight?

There may well be something to that. Modern players are piling so much additional weight onto their frames well beyond their natural body mass. It's only scrawny Weegie players like Horne and "Big" Ritchie whose knees can handle it!

Kellock also never seemed to get injured. I'll just leave that one out there.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:07

I'll never understand why anyone can possibly think that Horne would be a better option at 12 for Scotland than Matt Scott!!!

Yes Scott has been injured, but we've seen, at international level, how effective Scott can be for Scotland.  Horne has shown that he just can't make the step up to international level.

just because someone has been injured is no reason to over look them for far riskier option!

If he gets fit in time, would you bin Dunbar just because he's been injured?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:12

The four Scotland centres that would/should go if 100% fit are easy:

12. Dunbar/Scott
13. Bennett/Taylor

Horne covers 12. Vernon covers 13.

If Bennett got injured, I'd move Dunbar to 13 and play Scott at 12.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:15

tigertattie wrote:I'll never understand why anyone can possibly think that Horne would be a better option at 12 for Scotland than Matt Scott!!!

Yes Scott has been injured, but we've seen, at international level, how effective Scott can be for Scotland.  Horne has shown that he just can't make the step up to international level.

just because someone has been injured is no reason to over look them for far riskier option!

No I wouldn't as Dunbar played really well for Glasgow before getting injured and all through last season and has played well for Scotland during that time.

Matt Scott has not. I wish he had as I think on form he is clearly better than Horne (and as I said earlier on par with Dunbar) and certainly has better history of performing at international level. But he is not on form and wasn't even before getting injured this year. He was poor in the 6 nations although obviously wasn't the only one.

Horne has played very well for Glasgow this season. He looks a much better player than he did when playing for Glasgow in the 2 previous seasons, which is when his international shamings occurred.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:37

funnyExiledScot wrote:The four Scotland centres that would/should go if 100% fit are easy:

12. Dunbar/Scott
13. Bennett/Taylor

100% correct FES. Are you sure your mother never spent the odd Saturday night at the jiving in Shettleston Palais?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:40

tigertattie wrote:I'll never understand why anyone can possibly think that Horne would be a better option at 12 for Scotland than Matt Scott!!!

Tattie, I'm getting bored saying this; watch the first half of this year's Calcutta Cup match. Also watch the Wales match after Scott comes on. On both occasions he was a defensive liability. McMisser was better because although Timbo missed tackles at least he was in the right place to miss them, Scott repeatedly looked like a fire engine rushing to the wrong fire.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:44

jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:The four Scotland centres that would/should go if 100% fit are easy:

12. Dunbar/Scott
13. Bennett/Taylor

100% correct FES. Are you sure your mother never spent the odd Saturday night at the jiving in Shettleston Palais?

If you Google Shettleston Palais (which I just did) it prompts you with "Did you mean Shettleston Police"!

I believe Mama fES had her debutante ball at Highclere Castle....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 16:53

Well right now Scott would not get anywhere near the Warriors 23. In fact he was so gash in the 6Ns I really doubt if Toonie would want him in his squad of 55 ! I'll say this, he was the only Luvvie to Tweet congrats to the Warriors so fair play to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 17:06

Hmmm, Fraser Lyle or Matt Scott....tough choice!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 17:09

jimbopip wrote:

Tattie, I'm getting bored saying this; watch the first half of this year's Calcutta Cup match. Also watch the Wales match after Scott comes on. On both occasions he was a defensive liability. McMisser was better because although Timbo missed tackles at least he was in the right place to miss them, Scott repeatedly looked like a fire engine rushing to the wrong fire.

Stop saying it then boxing

Seriously though.  Scott was still injured during the 6ns.  I'm not excusing him for his defensive misses (in this competition) but historically he's been 10 times a better player than Horne.

Matt Scott was one of Scotland's best, most consitant players in the 2014 6ns and has always been solid in previous 6ns and AI series.  To throw him to the wolves after one competition where he was below par due to injury or even match sharpness in favour of a player who has repeatedly been shown to be lacking at international level is ludicrous! It's either club bias or a lack of rugby understanding!

It would be like me calling for Rob Harley to be dropped from the team because he had an absolute mare of a 6ns this year too!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 17:28

tigertattie wrote:
jimbopip wrote:

Stop saying it then boxing

Seriously though.  Scott was still injured during the 6ns.  I'm not excusing him for his defensive misses (in this competition) but historically he's been 10 times a better player than Horne.

Matt Scott was one of Scotland's best, most consitant players in the 2014 6ns and has always been solid in previous 6ns and AI series.  To throw him to the wolves after one competition where he was below par due to injury or even match sharpness in favour of a player who has repeatedly been shown to be lacking at international level is ludicrous! It's either club bias or a lack of rugby understanding!

It would be like me calling for Rob Harley to be dropped from the team because he had an absolute mare of a 6ns this year too!

Seriously Tattie. The problem with Matt Scott12 is that since his poor showing in the 6 Nations he has played practically no rugby. So what can we base his selection on?
Either, he wasn't fully recovered physically OR his form wasn't good enough to merit a place in the MFL. Neither of which is a ringing endorsement.

If we go into this tournament with Dunbar-Scott-Bennett all fit and on form then we have a good chance of making the semis. (Yes I honestly believe that). In the 6Nations Scott was neither fit nor on form. Unless over the training camp he proves to Jamesie Cotter that he is fit and then plays to his, undoubted , abilities in the warm ups then he shouldn't be in the squad. The same applies to Dunbar (although prior to his injury he was arguably the best 12 in Europe) and Bennett (who also was on excellent form before being injured). If there is a lack of rugby understanding in the paragraph above please take your time and explain exactly where it occurs.

As for club bias; I would love to see Richie V at 13, if Bennett and Scott are out ( Scott12-Dunbar 13) but I think Taylor might be a better option at 13.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 17:34

To be honest Scott hasn't been the same player since Edinburgh started d1cking him around at 13, with Strauss at 12 and Heathcote at 10.

Umaga, BOD and Little would all look rubbish at 13 outside Strauss and Heathcote.

Still, the Weegie faithful are indeed correct that Scott was rubbish when he came off the bench in the 6 Nations. Despite being undercooked his positional sense was dreadful in defence, and he clearly needed more rugby to get his intensity levels back up to where they were.

He is a huge talent and has shown in the past that he is truly international class. His lack of form prior to injury is a legitimate concern. If fit, I'd still pick him though.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 17:46

All partisan sledging aside, we will get a fuller picture when the warm up games roll around, but unless Scott can play a major part in at least half of these matches, I think that we may need to accept that this tournament has come too soon for him.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 22:06

Agree, with all the injuries we have and gave had, this fuller roster of warm up games is a good idea. If a player cannot fully perform in these games, then hard cheese.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 8:44

Just to warn everyone that I'm particularly grumpy today. Feckin smoke alarm decided that 2:30am would be a good time to run out of battery and start beeping. Several electric shocks later I finally managed to get the battery out and disconnect the mains!

So the banhammer will be swung at the slightest indiscretion.

Saying that, I'm probably going to fall asleep soon, so crack on!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 10:02

RDW_Scotland wrote:Just to warn everyone that I'm particularly grumpy today.  Feckin smoke alarm decided that 2:30am would be a good time to run out of battery and start beeping.  Several electric shocks later I finally managed to get the battery out and disconnect the mains!

I feel your pain. Wait until you have kids, though.

My 3 year old woke me at 1am this morning to ask for a Dairylea sandwich and then at 5am to show me her new Thomas the Tank Engine train that Mrs GC had thoughtfully bought her the day before.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 10:06

George Carlin wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Just to warn everyone that I'm particularly grumpy today.  Feckin smoke alarm decided that 2:30am would be a good time to run out of battery and start beeping.  Several electric shocks later I finally managed to get the battery out and disconnect the mains!

My 3 year old woke me at 1am this morning to ask for a Dairylea sandwich and then at 5am to show me her new Thomas the Tank Engine train that Mrs GC had thoughtfully bought her the day before.

Is that not what door locks are for?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 10:53

RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

It is, but if I adopted that approach and she ended up on the pole in 15 years time, I really would blame myself.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 11:18

George Carlin wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

It is, but if I adopted that approach and she ended up on the pole in 15 years time, I really would blame myself.

There are a couple of meanings to that sentence and neither of which are exactly great news for a dad to hear.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 11:30

EWT Spoons wrote:
George Carlin wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

There are a couple of meanings to that sentence and neither of which are exactly great news for a dad to hear.
Shocked What is the other meaning? I meant the single entendre involving the sort of establishment Peter Stringfellow might own.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:08

maybe it's just a local thing from my neck of the woods but 'pole' is also a slang term for a gentleman's member.

So being up on the pole, whilst natural, isn't exactly something a father wants to hear.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:16

EWT Spoons wrote:maybe it's just a local thing from my neck of the woods but 'pole' is also a slang term for a gentleman's member.

So being up on the pole, whilst natural, isn't exactly something a father wants to hear.
picard Not that. She's not allowed to ever do that. Convents offer excellent prospects in horticultural careers, I've heard. Perfect.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:32

Warriors have just tweeted that 2,000 season tickets have been sold in the first week. I think I read we had 3,500 last season so, once the price increases have been taken into account, they are not far off increasing the revenue already.

It will be interesting to see where the final number ends up.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:48

Weegie Wizard wrote:Warriors have just tweeted that 2,000 season tickets have been sold in the first week. I think I read we had 3,500 last season so, once the price increases have been taken into account, they are not far off increasing the revenue already.

I suspect Edinburgh's won't be even close to that!

Glasgow should really be aiming for 3k+

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:52

Weegie Wizard wrote:Warriors have just tweeted that 2,000 season tickets have been sold in the first week. I think I read we had 3,500 last season so, once the price increases have been taken into account, they are not far off increasing the revenue already.

Is this the total ST sales, or just the new ones? I had the impression that renewals were going very well, and that there was good demand for new purchases.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:59

At least. If we end up with 3,000 each paying at least 40% more then we obviously get more money to play with but if we win the league then end up with fewer season ticket holders that will show the pricing decision was unwise.

I would think Edinburgh will be expecting an increase as well after the season you had a few good signings so far this summer.

Demos - it isn't clear but I think it means including renewals. As it says, this is only a week after they went on again so not too bad.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 13:53

Weegie Wizard wrote:At least. If we end up with 3,000 each paying at least 40% more then we obviously get more money to play with but if we win the league then end up with fewer season ticket holders that will show the pricing decision was unwise.

I would think Edinburgh will be expecting an increase as well after the season you had a few good signings so far this summer.

Demos - it isn't clear but I think it means including renewals. As it says, this is only a week after they went on again so not too bad.

Yes, appears that way. Some confusion over of the Glasgow forum as well over this.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 14:20

George Carlin wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:maybe it's just a local thing from my neck of the woods but 'pole' is also a slang term for a gentleman's member.

picard Not that. She's not allowed to ever do that. Convents offer excellent prospects in horticultural careers, I've heard. Perfect.

Laugh

I wholeheartedly concur with this. God help the first young gentleman who darkens my door looking for a date with my daughter. Think Duncan McCrae on ROG.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 14:29

funnyExiledScot wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

Laugh

I wholeheartedly concur with this. God help the first young gentleman who darkens my door looking for a date with my daughter. Think Duncan McCrae on ROG.....

My daughter has been on two sleepovers both at a boy's house.  She's only 4!! I am not ready for this yet.

I agree with the chat above though, keeping a close eye on either buying a shotgun (and a porch swing like you see in America....may also require a porch as just the swing will look riduculous) or some very fancy gps tracking equipment.  Sod saving to send her to uni.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 15:06

A string vest saying "Daddy don't mind going back to prison" ought to do the trick.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 19:59

Great comments. I was lucky with my father in law. A charming, funny Lebanese engineer who likes his red wine and can tell a good story.

One of my former colleagues out here is a cute, funny and friendly Welsh girl. Could never work out why she wasn't married yet. Then at a Veterans Poppy Ball, I met her dad. Who is in the SAS....
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:29

George Carlin wrote:Great comments. I was lucky with my father in law. A charming, funny Lebanese engineer who likes his red wine and can tell a good story.

One of my former colleagues out here is a cute, funny and friendly Welsh girl. Could never work out why she wasn't married yet. Then at a Veterans Poppy Ball, I met her dad. Who is in the SAS....

There's another reason.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 7:44

funnyExiledScot wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Great comments. I was lucky with my father in law. A charming, funny Lebanese engineer who likes his red wine and can tell a good story.

There's another reason.....
Laugh
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 8:50

The draws for the Champions Cup and Challenge Cup takes place today.  Glasgow are top seeds but doesn't give them much respite in what is a hellishly difficult competition.  They could still end up with a pool of

Glasgow
Toulon
Toulouse
Wasps

But then again could get something like

Glasgow
Ospreys
Chiefs
Treviso

Which would be perfectly winnable.

Edinburgh are 2nd ranked but may find themselves as top seeds again (a draw is done first to decide this). I'm not overly fussed who we get, but would be good to get some really crap teams so we can rest some players (assuming Solomons learns what that word is).

I'd also like a decent stag doo location to go to! There is going to be a Russian team in the competition now - not sure I quite fancy a trip to  Krasnoyarsk though....

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:05

No RD. Our dream draw would be ASM Clermont, Chiefs and Treviso. I want to experience the Stade Michelien roar and take ours to that place. I never want an extra visit to Wales again tbh - 4 times a season is enough ! Rolling Eyes Although the draw could be worse and we get bloody Scarlets - you would know what I mean if you ever been to Llanelli and Parc y Scaaaaahlets !

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:07

Actually, turns out you need one team from each league in each group, so that 2nd group wouldn't be possible. I'm sure you all get what I mean though!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:10

Neither of those groups are a possibility. The draw system is more engimatic than quantum physics but the short version is that our tier 2 and 3 teams must be 1 English and 1 French with the 4th team an open draw.

So at the moment our options are

Tier 2 - Northampton, Toulon
Tier 3 - Exeter, Racing Metro

but either one or both of Clermont and Bath will be in pot 2 and one or both of Toulouse and Leicester will be in pot 3. The only Pro12 teams we are able to get are Scarlets and Treviso.

Clear? Headscratch

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:39

Ok. I would want Toulon and Chiefs out of those options.

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:40

...or ASM Clermont !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:03

Schiz old buddy, Mrs Pip studied for a year in Clermont. My memory is that it isn't the prettiest town you'll ever visit, but there is a rather fetching statue of Vercingetorix in the main square for the Asterix fan in you. Also as it's pretty much in the centre of France it's a long train or car journey. Flying is your best bet. Pretty sure RyanAir do a Stansted-Clermont jobbie.

Execeterr would be good though.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:04

My choice would be Clermont, Exeter and Treviso. Worst case scenario is Toulon, Leicester and Wasps.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:19

Pretty bitter that the Foo's have canceled Murrayfield. Crying or Very sad
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:30

Jimbo/Schiz

Would you both be heading down to Exeter again if they did draw the Chiefs?

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:36

Mr Scones, Exeter is a long and tiring journey from sunny Essex. It would be rather on the expensive side. MrsPip would not be best pleased. I'm not sure if ASBO's neighbours have forgiven or forgotten. Oh yes, Nev the psychotic flanker is refusing to loan me his kilt ever again. picard

I'd be there in a heartbeat. Yahoo

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:43

I've a spare kilt OK

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:51

Excellent, Tattie although as Schiz's carer was helping me into Nev's kilt he wiped the sweat from his brow and politely suggested that my days as a "34 slim" may have gone forever. Just saying like.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 13:30

Edinburgh have drawn London Irish

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 13:33

Along with Grenoble and Agen. Could be worse.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next