The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 11:04 am

How can we dance when our earth is turning?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Thu 07 May 2015, 11:15 am

The time has come.... It's Time!

I was over on the election thread and was going to mention Truss' father-in-law... but couldn't think of an angle to get him in.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu 07 May 2015, 11:16 am

My vote for the split is Cockwomble or Vote Michaels, I mean Bummer. Although a vote for Michaels would mean him filling his cabinet full of birds with big bangers. Which is mildly more appealing than SerialDave who would fill his allotment with birds with their bangers sliced off.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 11:25 am

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:My vote for the split is Cockwomble or Vote Michaels, I mean Bummer. Although a vote for Michaels would mean him filling his cabinet full of birds with big bangers. Which is mildly more appealing than SerialDave who would fill his allotment with birds with their bangers sliced off.

If the application hasnt been processed yet, this post is surely fast tracking him?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 11:36 am

I'd have to find a way of getting Emilia Fox into my cabinet. She doesn't have the big bangers required but she can maybe fill the role of my chief whip if Mirren is deemed to old.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 May 2015, 11:41 am

Adam D wrote:
1GrumpyGolfer wrote:My vote for the split is Cockwomble or Vote Michaels, I mean Bummer. Although a vote for Michaels would mean him filling his cabinet full of birds with big bangers. Which is mildly more appealing than SerialDave who would fill his allotment with birds with their bangers sliced off.

If the application hasnt been processed yet, this post is surely fast tracking him?

GG is in. He was in a week ago.

Anyone who opens up with "you lot are all w*nkers" and then proceeds to abuse Shah and Sean in the same post is a shoe in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 11:42 am

Nigella Lawson can be Minister of Home Affurs (and provide the crack).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 May 2015, 11:43 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Adam D wrote:

GG is in.  He was in a week ago.

Anyone who opens up with "you lot are all w*nkers" and then proceeds to abuse Shah and Sean in the same post is a shoe in.

*Shoo*

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 May 2015, 11:46 am

Rowley wrote:
Adam D wrote:

*Shoo*

Cockwomble.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 May 2015, 11:52 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Anyone who opens up with "you lot are all w*nkers" and then proceeds to abuse Shoe and Sean in the same post is a Shah in.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 May 2015, 11:53 am

Rowley wrote:
Adam D wrote:

*Shoo*

Gesundheit

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 11:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Anyone who opens up with "you lot are all w*nkers" and then proceeds to abuse Shoe and Sean in the same post is a Shah in.

I can see myself inside Shoe.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 11:59 am

I can't remember him insulting me? Someone remind me

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 May 2015, 12:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I can see myself inside Shoe.

The imagery has put me off my lunch.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 May 2015, 12:00 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I can't remember him insulting me? Someone remind me

As you wish - you're a c*nt.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 12:02 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

laughing truth is not insulting but that was very quick

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 12:02 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I recognise that quote. Princess Bride?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 12:47 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:Morning Rick, just off to vote. If I vote BNP do we get rid of Shah?

Perhaps Jeff mate, though I think I would miss his homophobic extremism and sean baiting, plus, I have never been able to pull a skinhead off.
How the F*CK did this gem get missed? Would have thought Sean might be dashing to the barber's shop with great haste

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 07 May 2015, 12:48 pm

Adam D wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good call. I was going to say Dracula A.D. 1972 but I think you are correct.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 12:53 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Perhaps Jeff mate, though I think I would miss his homophobic extremism and sean baiting, plus, I have never been able to pull a skinhead off.
How the F*CK did this gem get missed? Would have thought Sean might be dashing to the barber's shop with great haste

I was distracted by the mailman trying to post a letter through my neighbours door without the dog biting his hand off.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 12:54 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Adam D wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good call. I was going to say Dracula A.D. 1972 but I think you are correct.
Thought it was Her Majesty when Philip announced his surprise at the names choice of William and Kate's newest drain on the economy...sorry, baby!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 12:56 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I was distracted by the mailman trying to post a letter through my neighbours door without the dog biting his hand off.
So basically you were watching the mail man unload his goods in your neighbours slot?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 12:58 pm

Adam D wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

So basically you were watching the mail man unload his goods in your neighbours slot?

I think sean is in for a promotion soon.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 1:02 pm

"Mailman"? You've both been conversing with Truss for far too long.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 1:04 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Do you live next door to lumbering jack?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 1:10 pm

I've been reading a lot of American election stuff lately and the amount of bullshite they spout in a day is more than our papers have spouted in a lifetime. But keep dropping Americanisms everywhere. I think there's a compensation claim there somewhere.

You interested?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 1:12 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I've been reading a lot of American election stuff lately and the amount of bullshite they spout in a day is more than our papers have spouted in a lifetime. But keep dropping Americanisms everywhere. I think there's a compensation claim there somewhere.

You interested?
Interested, does the Pope sh!t in the woods?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 1:14 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I've been reading a lot of American election stuff lately and the amount of bullshite they spout in a day is more than our papers have spouted in a lifetime. But keep dropping Americanisms everywhere. I think there's a compensation claim there somewhere.

You interested?
Interested, does the Pope sh!t in the woods?

No he doesn't.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 1:15 pm

Always Shah, always.  I've amended your previous post to hammer home the extent of the damage caused.

I've been downloading reading a lot of American election stuff lately and the amount of bullshitethey BS those guys spout in a day is more than our papers have spouted in a lifetime. Period!!! But keep dropping Americanisms everywhere. I think there's a compensation claim there somewhere.

You on boardinterested?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 1:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:Always Shah, always.  I've amended your previous post to hammer home the extent of the damage caused.

I've been downloading reading a lot of American election stuff lately and the amount of bullshitethey BS those guys spout in a day is more than our papers have spouted in a lifetime. Period!!! But keep dropping Americanisms everywhere. I think there's a compensation claim there somewhere.

You on boardinterested?

Ay caramba

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 May 2015, 1:28 pm

Hmm I think I'd better get to the polling station before work so good day gentlemen. I'll see you later if possible

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 1:50 pm

Anyone been to montenegro?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 1:54 pm

I havent tried to mount anyone, let alone a black man

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 2:18 pm

Adam D wrote:I havent tried to mount anyone, let alone a black man
You do realize that negro simply refers to race not sex. you could have said you'd tried and failed to mount Denise Lewis, Leona Lewis, Thandie Newton, Jessica Ennis-Hill, Oprah Winfrey or even the decomposing corpse of Whitney Houston but no, you have you make reference to having sex with Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman or the still warm corpse of Errol Brown...you SICK F**CK

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 2:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Adam D wrote:I havent tried to mount anyone, let alone a black man
You do realize that negro simply refers to race not sex. you could have said you'd tried and failed to mount Denise Lewis, Leona Lewis, Thandie Newton, Jessica Ennis-Hill, Oprah Winfrey or even the decomposing corpse of Whitney Houston but no, you have you make reference to having sex with Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman or the still warm corpse of Errol Brown...you SICK F**CK

Sean is rubbing off on me. Both literally and figuratively.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 07 May 2015, 2:39 pm

Frak you Michaels, don't even begin to guess who I might vote for. I hope Victoria Wood never lets you finger her again.

I'll be voting Green if I can be bothered to. Not that you deserve to know. To think I supported your campaign of leadership in this place. You're the Gordon Brown of 606v2.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 2:42 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Frak you Michaels, don't even begin to guess who I might vote for. I hope Victoria Wood never lets you finger her again.

I'll be voting Green if I can be bothered to. Not that you deserve to know. To think I supported your campaign of leadership in this place. You're the Gordon Brown of 606v2.
Does Ali Bongo know this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 2:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Frak you Michaels, don't even begin to guess who I might vote for. I hope Victoria Wood never lets you finger her again.

Is that a quote from a UKip speech?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 May 2015, 2:48 pm

Me too. I knew we would find some common ground one day.

You massive bummer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 3:02 pm

Adam D wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Is that a quote from a UKip speech?

Ali Bongo is the stage name of her magician husband

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 3:11 pm

I know that!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 3:13 pm

I think you could be from Norwich like Ray Mears Galted. Therefore you are either Lib Dem or Conservative.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 3:15 pm

I didn't know you knew... you do "silly" very well indeed...besides which, consorting with this bunch of knuckleheads it wouldn't surprise me if collectively you struggled to break wind without bursting an eyeball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 07 May 2015, 4:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I think you could be from Norwich like Ray Mears Galted. Therefore you are either Lib Dem or Conservative.

I'm from Cambridge. In an area where Conservatives will win easily. Doesn't mean I won't bum Tina and fight against them though.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 May 2015, 4:27 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I'm from Cambridge. In an area where Conservatives will win easily. Doesn't mean I won't bum Tina and fight against them though.

I'm only down the road, Dolphin. Your dream to bum me senseless may be closer to coming true than you think.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 5:53 pm

How's this for Culture, the Co-op near where I work is selling 750ml bottles of Hoegaarden for £1.88 down from £3.49. Thought I'd treat myself to a couple so I did. Disappointed to discover that my supervision seemed to think me bringing it into the office meant I planned to drink it at my desk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 07 May 2015, 6:28 pm

I did a vote for the first time. It wasn't fun. I won't be bothering again.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 6:36 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I did a vote for the first time. It wasn't fun. I won't be bothering again.
I'm sure it made all the difference though, Dolph.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 07 May 2015, 6:40 pm

Better do, people keep telling me my vote is important. Not sure why my vote is so important, I'm just one guy.

I'm doing the counting tonight. Gonna be very fun sitting in silence looking at pieces of paper with X's in.

I actually voted for Cher Lloyd

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 6:44 pm

Occasionally you'll get a boxed marked with a tick (which is still valid) but should offer some much needed light relief if things get a bit too tense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next