The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters chat thread - PLEASE USE KWINI'S BALLWASHER THREAD.

+22
Jermaine2015
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
skiddy
MustPuttBetter
1GrumpyGolfer
hend085
LadyPutt
Shotrock
raycastleunited
Be_the_ball
beninho
McLaren
John Cregan
GPB
sirbenson
SmithersJones
super_realist
pedro
kwinigolfer
incontinentia
Davie
I'm never wrong
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Masters chat thread - PLEASE USE KWINI'S BALLWASHER THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Masters chat thread - PLEASE USE KWINI'S BALLWASHER THREAD.

Post by I'm never wrong Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Now that Tiger has declared that he will play in the masters, I thought I would create a thread where we can chat about The Masters, without hijacking another thread. (Not that Tigers' declaration is the be all and end all, but you know what I mean)

Anyway, my point is this. here is a list of previous champions who intend to play.
Cabrera, Angel
Couples, Fred
Crenshaw, Ben
Immelman, Trevor
Johnson, Zach
Langer, Bernhard
Lyle, Sandy
Mickelson, Phil
Mize, Larry
O'Meara, Mark
Olazabal, Jose Maria
Schwartzel, Charl
Scott, Adam
Singh, Vijay
Watson, Bubba
Watson, Tom
Weir, Mike
Woods, Tiger
Woosnam, Ian

I reckon no more that 6 will make the cut. I know the history and the heritage of The Masters, but I think several of the above should just turn up for show. Play an exhibition 9 holes as someone mentioned in the past.

Last edited by I'm never wrong on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Masters chat thread - PLEASE USE KWINI'S BALLWASHER THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: Masters chat thread - PLEASE USE KWINI'S BALLWASHER THREAD.

Post by mystiroakey Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Come on Poults!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Masters chat thread - PLEASE USE KWINI'S BALLWASHER THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: Masters chat thread - PLEASE USE KWINI'S BALLWASHER THREAD.

Post by mystiroakey Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:40 pm

ralphjohn69 wrote:Why don't you just watch the Masters and not bother with all that other rubbish you mention?!  Wink Wink Wink

Mate . The Chinese GP and Poldark ...the lady has taste.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:50 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
ralphjohn69 wrote:Why don't you just watch the Masters and not bother with all that other rubbish you mention?!  Wink Wink Wink

Mate . The Chinese GP and Poldark ...the lady has taste.
Bubbly
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Danny Willet just holed a huge snake on 13 for eagle. All the English doing well at this early stage.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbenson Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Which thread is being used btw this or Kwini's?

sirbenson

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:36 pm

sirbenson wrote:Which thread is being used btw this or Kwini's?
I only started this thread as the Houston Open was still ongoing and there was talk about the Masters going on. I didn't want to interrupt the Houston thread. Now the Masters is on, I'm quite happy if the Mods close this one.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbenson Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Or they could merger it?!

sirbenson

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Keep this open - nothing precious about mine.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Great stuff by Rose and Casey

I don't understand the fascination with Woods though.

Sky give us some full coverage please.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 am

Two threads should be merged so we don't miss anything. May garble a few earlier messages up but they'll soon go into history. Makes sense just to have one thread and as Kwini says it doesn't matter which one

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 am

As I said earlier, this thread was a temporary measure so people could put Masters suff on early. Kwini's thread is one that everyone expects to find.
If there is a Mod about, please lock this thread........

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:51 pm

I'm never wrong wrote:As I said earlier, this thread was a temporary measure so people could put Masters suff on early. Kwini's thread is one that everyone expects to find.
If there is a Mod about, please lock this thread........

If the mods won't do their job ;) , you could always edit the title to something else.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:14 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Sky give us some full coverage please.

Sky can only give you what the Masters let them - they don't control the coverage (how many times do people have to be told this!). It would be the same with the BBC. At least Sky give us Masters Breakfast so those of us who can't stay up past midnight to watch the live coverage can catch up.
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:24 pm

LadyPutt wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Sky give us some full coverage please.

Sky can only give you what the Masters let them - they don't control the coverage (how many times do people have to be told this!). It would be the same with the BBC. At least Sky give us Masters Breakfast so those of us who can't stay up past midnight to watch the live coverage can catch up.
they do control their presentation of what Augusta gives them though... I understand them shoeing nearly every shot of Woods. But it's daft to tell us that he's played excellently on the basis of a well-controlled pitch to a par 3 after finding water of the tee, at 1-over already. And completely ridiculous for Ewen Murray to describe the last few hours as being "the Tiger show" when a 21 year old is shooting 9 shots better over the same time frame, and even his own playing partners are keeping pace.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4