The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Discussion Thread (21st March) *Contains Spoilers

+5
MtotheC
Paul Mac 6CW
TwisT
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion Thread (21st March) *Contains Spoilers Empty 6CW Anarchy Discussion Thread (21st March) *Contains Spoilers

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:19 pm

Discuss tonight's show in here

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion Thread (21st March) *Contains Spoilers Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion Thread (21st March) *Contains Spoilers

Post by x12x Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:05 pm

PEPSI DILDO *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap* PEPSI DILDO *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap* PEPSI DILDO *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap*

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion Thread (21st March) *Contains Spoilers Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion Thread (21st March) *Contains Spoilers

Post by TwisT Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:11 pm

Love it. Get a hashtag on it! The Joshua match was epic. Kudos to the writer

Perfect Jack back in 6CW! That's certainly a turn up!

And joined by Dicey.....didn't see THAT coming Wink

Welcome home boys!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sat 21 Mar 2015, 9:48 pm

Hope everyone enjoyed that - Definitely had a big show feel with loads going on and what a Main Event!!

What was everyone's thoughts, high point, shocks, feedback?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2015, 10:34 pm

Really strong show, well worth the wait. Both vincent and Max looked bad ass in that final segment

I love the forgotten, really looking forward to that over the next few shows shows, curious as to who they are

Glad you liked the match Twist, was trying to sell.Joshua as dominant without burying Kray and highlighting his resilience

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 22 Mar 2015, 10:18 am

Top show guys with some excellent matches, thought the quality of those was a real high this week.

I loved the forgotten segment, it was brilliantly written and was right up my street in terms of the tone and language used (wish I'd thought of some of those lines!)

Really liked the Leone/JD interaction I think that has the making of an epic feud... The promos would be insane!

I'm also really enjoying the evolution of the red arrows... I think sometimes a face champion needs a heel turn or attitude change mid title run. When they have held the strap for so long and beat all challengers a fresh approach opens up new avenues to take the characters and I'm really interested to see how far they are prepared to go to get their respect... A match vs PJ and DR will certainly help to put them over as full blown heels if that's the goal.

The main event was awesome, Costello loves a car park brawl!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 22 Mar 2015, 10:55 am

Wish I could say the same about Grace's face Laugh

#YouAreGoingToGetSued

Yeah the match was very well balanced Gazzy. Top stuff.

What do you guys think about Masters attitude now and what he did to Harris?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 22 Mar 2015, 11:23 am

I think masters is a real threat at the top of the card, with jones in his corner I pretty much see him as the favourite for EC now. I take it Harris and the producers are on the sidelines now?

That treatment room is becoming crowded! Lol

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 22 Mar 2015, 11:30 am

#NeedsMoreMedics

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 22 Mar 2015, 11:32 am

Laugh

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 22 Mar 2015, 3:39 pm

Time to play gentlemen

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:03 am

Great show guys, sorry for my commentator name mix up in match 5, it's been a while since I've written a match. I'd have liked to keep Thunder silent a little bit longer but, hey it's cool, I was running out of silent promo ideas XD. Nice addition of the £2 coin though, I hope my promo influenced that one Wink

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Mar 2015, 8:01 am

That was me Thunder - I saw your message about keeping him silent but a silent character is so difficult especially one who has returned after such a high profile exit

I think the words he had with Wood really showed where both those characters are at the moment - In my opinion Thunder is the one who has the most to be peeved about and he has taken it on the chin, always been there for Wood through it all, he showed that again with the me and you against the world line

I think it was a key segment in the evolution of the two characters - In my opinion anyway Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 8:42 am

Loved the show but especially the main event, showing what Adamson and Costello will do to be (or stay) champion.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:09 am

It made me love the idea of them being a tag team but I'd see it lasting about a week before one of them stabbed the other in the back.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:12 am

Grace and JJ tagging this week will be interesting. I don't think JJ will be very pleased with the pep talk he will get in his current state of mind.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:16 am

I think Grace and Lex in the ring together can only be awesome

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:54 am

Great work lads, it's great to be back and to be tagging with Jack (former tag champs Smile )

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:56 am

I think Grace and JJ are superb partners but in a bad way, polar opposites!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:20 am

Even if Grace thinks they are alike......

Hope Costello has a good lawyer.....

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:58 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:That was me Thunder - I saw your message about keeping him silent but a silent character is so difficult especially one who has returned after such a high profile exit

I think the words he had with Wood really showed where both those characters are at the moment - In my opinion Thunder is the one who has the most to be peeved about and he has taken it on the chin, always been there for Wood through it all, he showed that again with the me and you against the world line

I think it was a key segment in the evolution of the two characters - In my opinion anyway Smile

No need to explain paul, I get that writing a silent character, especially one like Thunder who relies too heavily on talking. It also meant I could do that promo instead of finding something silent :$

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down