The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Results 6th March 2015

Go down

6CW Aftermath Results 6th March 2015 Empty 6CW Aftermath Results 6th March 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:30 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena. We are two weeks removed from the historic Day of Reckoning pay per view and tonight we bring you all the fallout from that magnificent event....I am joined on commentary, as ever, by my brother, Henry Lloyd, and Henry are you excited for what we have in store for tonight?

HE: This is 6CW wrestling, of course I am excited....we've got some amazing action lined up this evening and what about that main event...I think it is awful that Vincent Costello is being forced to defend his EWF Championship again tonight but you can't argue with the magnitude of that contest...

HA: JJ Johnson will challenge Vincent Costello for the EWF World Heavyweight Championship later tonight....we will hear from the Gateway to Glory winner, Joshua....the brand new 6CW Champion, GazzyD is in action...hopefully we'll hear from Lex Hart and find out exactly why he has returned here to 6CW and I am sure there is much, much more to come

HE: You can feel the excitement in the arena....these fans know that we are very much on the road to Night of Glory now and everybody knows that anything can happen when we reach this time of year...

HA: I don't think anyone can argue with that....with Night of Glory just around the corner I wouldn't bet against anything...THIS IS 6CW

BOTH: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The lights in the arena suddenly go out completely and there are screams and cheers from the audience. The slow rumble of a drum begins to beat through the arena and then a lone beam of light shines straight down onto the stage. There continues to be complete darkness inside Wembley Arena and then…

HA: OH MY GOD…..IT CAN’T BE…

HE: THAT MUSIC….IT’S….HE’S BACK!

HA: THE 6CW UNIVERSE JUST WENT INTO OVERDRIVE…..WHAT A MOMENT THIS IS…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results 6th March 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results 6th March 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:33 pm

*Crowd ultra pop

“Limowreck” screams through the speakers and the music is barely audible over the reaction from the crowd. The cameras begin to pan the arena as red pyros blaze high into the rafters and explode into plumes of smoke.

HA: I am lost for words…this is the last thing I expected to kick off tonight’s show…

HE: There weren’t even any rumours….no hints…

HA: But there he is…..ladies and gentlemen Keith Leone is back…

*The arena is literally rocking as a hooded figure walks out onto the stage, their head bowed to the floor. They continue to look down and then slowly they raise their head and lower the hood, revealing the battle scarred face underneath. Keith Leone’s hair has once again grown past his shoulders and he extends a slight smile as he listens to the ovation from the audience.

Crowd: Welcome back x10

HA: We haven’t seen Keith Leone since September last year….ever since he lost to JJ Johnson in that “once in a lifetime” battle…

HE: Leone couldn’t believe that he lost that match, I think it dented his confidence…

HA: Well I don’t know about that….but a few months back out in the wilderness have led to this point, he is back in 6CW and I guess the question on everyone’s mind is…why?

*Leone paces the stage for a few moments and then he makes his way down the ramp to the ringside area. He circles the outside, surveying the scene, and then he climbs up onto the apron.

HA: We had the return of Lex Hart at Day of Reckoning and now Keith Leone…as long as they keep those doors barred and Alex Walker away from this company I’ll be happy…

HE: Could you imagine…

HA: I shudder to think….but I am delighted to see one of the greatest 6CW superstars of all time back where he belongs….Keith Leone is one of the best performers we have ever seen lace them up and I cannot wait to see where he sets his sights now he has returned…

*Leone steps through the ropes and he circles the ring as the fans continue to go wild. Leone just stands there and breathes it all in, no trace of emotion on his face, and then he takes a microphone from the ring announcer. He looks ready to speak but pauses for just a moment as the fans continue to chant.

Crowd: Keith Le-one x10

HA: So much respect in here for the former 6CW World Champion…

Leone: Let’s skip the formalities right now because we all now that there isn’t going to be a song and dance from me about returning here tonight….I’m pretty sure everyone in this building knows exactly just who the hell I am!

*Crowd pop

Leone: Yes, I’m back…I don’t have an ego to massage and I don’t need this to turn into a love in. Keith Leone is who he is, I’ve never claimed or wanted to be any different. I’m not your typical sports entertainer….I don’t have washboard abs, a sunbed body or the kind of face you want to see on the front of your magazine whilst your eating your breakfast…

I am the true definition of a professional wrestler….I bust my balls, I go beyond the pale to make sure that every time I step between those ropes you are going to get everything that I’ve got….I don’t care about losing a tooth, breaking a bone or spilling my blood all over this canvass….because this is my life……and if I’m not doing this then I may as well be pushing up daisies…

HA: Keith Leone outspoken as ever….this is his attraction…

HE: He’s a straight shooter…

Leone: I’m not here for a pay cheque or to promote a new movie (cheers from certain sections of the crowd)….I’m not some part-timer, I don’t have a new DVD on the shelves and I don’t want to walk back in here and steal the limelight away from those who are out here each and every night doing what they do best…

But the reason I am here is because it is about time that I came back and showed the world what its missing….I don’t need to convince you with my talk, I don’t need to throw around opinions and conjecture….what I want is a spot on this roster and the competition to prove that they might be good but I’m still the best goddamn wrestler in the world today…

*Huge cheers from the audience

Leone: Five and half months ago I competed in a “once in a lifetime” match with JJ Johnson…

*The crowd cheer JJ’s name and Leone nods in acknowledgement

Leone: That was one of the greatest matches of my career and although I was defeated on the night I could leave with my head held high because my performance would have defeated any other wrestler on that night. I respect JJ but he reached optimum that evening and I promise the same would not happen again…

*A split reaction from the audience

Leone: I’m not here to win a popularity contest and you know I’ll speak my mind no matter who takes offense. I believe in myself, somebody has to, and I am adamant that this time around there will be nobody left in any sort of doubt about who the number one in this industry is…

I sat at home two weeks ago to watch the Day of Reckoning pay per view and I was amazed by the standards being set by this company….the bar is higher than ever before, the level and ferocity of the competition is unheard of….that is the kind of environment that a guy like me thrives on, this is the kind of heat I am accustomed to…..because when the pressure to perform is on; I rise head and shoulders above everybody else.

*There are more “Keith Leone” chants as he paces the ring

Leone: And there will be a lot of men in the back right now watching this and thinking they have what it takes to come and make a name off of me….prove themselves against me and all I have to say to that is, please do….because I welcome all challenges, in fact I insist upon them because running roughshod over the highest calibre of superstar that 6CW has got is the best way to book my ticket to the show of shows…

*The crowd pop as Keith Leone stares up at the “Night of Glory” sign in the rafters

Leone: It’s been three years now since the night I headlined Night of Glory IV and I defeated Lex Hart (crowd boo) in the single greatest main event ever witnessed on the grandest stage….the night I became 6CW World Heavyweight Champion and drove Genesis out of business for good…and since that night I have dreamed about doing it all over again…

I feel it coursing through my veins….the desire and the hunger to once again etch my name amongst the greats, to seal my spot as the best of the best….because this is the time of year when dreams really do come true for certain members of 6CW….you just have to know how to make those dreams a reality…

*Leone looks down for a moment and then raises his head, a serious look on his face

Leone: And that’s why I stand here tonight….because I’ve listened to a lot of men talk about how they are willing to do “whatever it takes” in order to get where they want to be….but I don’t believe a damn thing that they say. I don’t think 90% of the guys back there even know what that means….

I made my career off of going beyond the limits of acceptability….I pushed the envelope, hell I talked about things that I had no right to talk about but I did it because I knew I was getting people’s attention….I know what buttons to press, I know the levels to go to and most importantly I know how to get the job done…

So I’ve got some bad news for the boys and girls of 6CW who have their hearts set on becoming a headline act at Night of Glory VI….because in order for you to do that you are now going to have to walk through me to get there….and I promise you that I am the kind of obstacle that will test everything about you…..if your not up to the challenge then I’m the kind of guy who finds you out and then puts the final nail in your coffin…

I don’t have friends in high places to open up doors….heck I don’t have friends….but what I do have is the ability to turn heads and make people sit up and take notice…for those of you who have followed my career you know my story….the rise of Keith Leone… and you know what I had to do in order to get what I wanted…

All I’ve got to say on that is….you ain’t seen nothing yet!

*The crowd pop as Keith Leone throws the mic up and lets it drop to the canvass with a boom. “Limowreck” then screams out again as Leone heads to the ropes and climbs up, merely standing there whilst the flashbulbs go off and the fans continue to chant his name.

HA: Keith Leone is back in 6CW and it sounds like he just put the whole locker-room on notice…..what a way to kick of tonight’s show…

HE: Leone’s been back five minutes and he already has his sights set on Night of Glory and a show stealing performance…

HA: Well we all know what Keith Leone is capable of and I think there will be plenty of guys in the back shifting uncomfortably in their seats….competition is already stiff around here and now it just went up a notch…fantastic news for the fans because Leone is going to make some waves, I guarantee that…

HE: Listening to Leone speak it seems he has recaptured that darker side of his persona….I don’t know what we are going to see if Leone has reverted back to type…

HA: I don’t know if Keith Leone will ever fully devolve into the violent animal that first made his name in 6CW but I do know that this man will go to great lengths in order to get what he desires….Leone isn’t a nice guy, he isn’t fazed by fame or fortune…he is motivated by wanting to be the best…

HE: Amazing kick-off here on Aftermath…

HA: Business just picked up….it is Night of Glory season after all, we’ll take a short break folks but don’t go anywhere because we have so much more to come...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results 6th March 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results 6th March 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:34 pm

*Brian is walking backstage with a film crew behind him. One of the members of staff call out to Brian, who is walking on ahead.

FC: You sure you want to do this Brian? This guy has weird written all over him.

*Brian doesn’t turn round but does respond.

B: I ne-ee-ee-ed to do this. I have a job to-o-o-o do. You don’t see Chr-r-r-r-isty backing out do you?

*The crew do not answer but look at each other. Brian suddenly stops and motions for the crew to set up their equipment. They have only just finished when one of the crew backs away suddenly.

FC: You have to be kidding me?

*The group look to a monitor that is set up and see Dario Machiavelli’s face peering out on grainy footage. The crew look at each other concerned and change the monitors resolution but nothing seems to remove the image.

FC: This his idea of an interview Brian?

*Brian doesn’t answer but just stares at the screen. Dario’s voice starts to be heard but his lips do not move.

DM: See how in the world of reality is doomed in front of the virtual. The stage is set but the cross between reality and virtual is too much for some. They hide. Hide behind make up. Hide behind curtains. Hide and create stories from a distance. Do they laugh at the masquerade? Or are they red with embarrassment? And to what end? The make-up will soon be washed away by tears. And blood.

*The crew raise their eyebrows and shake their heads. Brian doesn’t move from looking at the screen though.

DM: The hiding in plain sight need to stop now. Foolish posturing cannot last forever. Why don’t you reveal the truth? Is it fear of reaction or of your sanity? Because you need to choose between virtual and reality. And reality is what pains you most.

*Dario suddenly holds a handheld camera up to his eye.

DM: The camera doesn’t lie. It sees all! Fear its ability to see both realms! It will make you choose. It will make you choose. Fear…….will make you choose.

*The screen suddenly goes black and the crew look at each other confused. They turn towards Brian who is still looking at the screen as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:36 pm

*An irate Daniel Magnusson is walking through the backstage area on his phone, his voice is raised

DM: So what are you telling me exactly, your financial support of this company is dependent on the frequency he appears on screen?

*Magnusson shakes his head

DM: That is ridiculous. Success should be down to ability, not how much backing you have from rich sponsors!!

*Magnusson looks to the sky

DM: And if I refuse…..

*The 6CW owner laughs and the sound echoes down the corridor as he hangs up the phone, shoving his office door open he is faced by Dean Andrews

DM: You will not believe the conversation I have just had

*Andrews look sheepishly to the floor

DM: Of course you do. I should have seen this coming

DA: You can’t argue that it makes great business sense?

DM: But morally Dean. It’s wrong. You have heard the fan reaction; they know when things are being forced upon them. They aren’t stupid. We will be telling them we don’t care about them, that we call the shots. That isn’t what 6CW is all about; this place is as much about them as it is about us. My name may be on the contract but this is their company

*Andrews shrugs his shoulders

DA: This is your company Daniel but without that money, without the TV contract 6CW is just another backyard wrestling business. I don’t want to play the role of devil’s advocate but what choice do you have?

*Magnusson stares at the general manager as the footage returns to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:39 pm

Match 1
Dario Machiavelli vs Enigma

HA: Our first match of the night is between two competitors, both who still have the fans asking their true reasons for being in 6CW!

HE: Enigma is definitely that, an enigma, but Dario Machiavelli has really made an impact since debuting in 6CW, not forgetting these two had a match weeks ago that ended in a no contest when Machiavelli attacked Enigma before the match even started.

HA: Wait a minute….is that?....IT IS!

There is an amazing pop from the audience as the cameras pan into the front row to show a very familiar face taking his seat. He interacts with some fans and poses for some pictures…

HE: Have we gone back in time tonight…

HA: Dicey Reilly is in the building and he looks in fantastic shape….it is great to see the 6CW Hall of Famer in town to catch the show…

Dicey winks at the camera and gives a wave as a huge “Dicey Reilly” chant rings around Wembley Arena. He signs a couple of autographs and then lounges back in his seat…

HE: Dicey Reilly here on the same night that Keith Leone returns…do you remember the battles those two men had, Harold…

HA: I don’t think anyone will ever forget….truly historic matches…

The crowd pop as Enigma appears in the crowd, he is patted on his back as he makes his way through the fans. Enigma is dressed in black leather trousers and a dark grey top, a hood is hiding the majority of his face, apart from his eye band which is covered in silver paint. He stares straight ahead as he makes his way to the ringside area.

HA: Enigma looks pumped tonight!

“People are strange” by Echo and the Bunnymen hits and the crowd immediately boo as Dario Machiavelli walks out with a video camera in his hand, filming the crowd as he walks towards the ring, and the titantron has a live feed from his camera as he makes his way to the ring.

The bell rings and Enigma wastes no time in going after Machiavelli, Enigma with several right hands to the director and he causes Machiavelli to drop his camera to the mat, Enigma whips Machiavelli across the ring and hits a knee to the stomach, then an elbow to the back of the head of Machiavelli and then puts Machiavelli in a headlock as the crowd cheer. Enigma grounds Machiavelli with the headlock, Enigma breaks the headlock and runs to the ropes, he goes for a legdrop but Machiavelli rolls away, Machiavelli kicks Enigma in the head and immediately goes for a series of punches to Enigma.

HE: A frantic start to this match, a good old fashioned fight between two guys who don’t like each other. I love it!

Machiavelli hits a knee to the ribcage of Enigma, then a headbutt, Machiavelli covers, one, two, Enigma kicks out. Machiavelli stares at Enigma who rolls away. Machiavelli drags Enigma to his feet and hits a neckbreaker, Machiavelli goes for another pinfall, one, two, th-Enigma gets the shoulder up. Machiavelli glares at the referee who calls it a two count. Machiavelli drags Enigma to his feet once again but Enigma counters, Enigma hits a jawbreaker and then follows up with a big clothesline as the crowd erupt, Enigma clenches his fists and hits a dropkick to the chest of Machiavelli, sending the director through the middle ropes to the outside!

HA: Enigma’s gonna fly!

Enigma runs to the ropes and hits a Suicide Dive over the top rope onto Machiavelli, the crowd erupt into a roar of approval as Enigma gets to his feet and smiles, Enigma grabs Machiavelli by the head to his feet, Enigma whips Machiavelli into the steel steps torso first! Machiavelli writhes in agony as Enigma stomps on Machiavelli, and Enigma rolls Machiavelli into the ring. Enigma hits a European Uppercut and shoves the dazed Machiavelli into the corner. Enigma goes for a Superplex while Machiavelli is in the corner, but Machiavelli reverses with some headbutts and after a few headbutts, Enigma falls from the middle turnbuckle to the mat. Machiavelli nails a legdrop from the middle turnbuckle onto Enigma, and covers, one, two, thre-Enigma gets the shoulder up!

HE: How close was that?!

Machiavelli drags Enigma back up and he tries to position him for a piledriver but Enimga swipes his legs and bridges over the top…..1………2…….shoulder up. They get back up and Machiavelli looks for a kick to the stomach but Enigma catches his foot and nails a stepover heel kick to the mouth. Enigma gets back up and he makes his way to the corner before climbing onto the ropes…

HA: Enigma’s really taking on this superhero role with all of this high flying offense…

Enigma floats over for a moonsault but Machiavelli rolls out of the impact zone. Enigma lands out on his feet and looks for a spinning roundhouse as Dario stands up but Machiavelli ducks it and connects with a back suplex………one………two………kickout. Machiavelli gets to his feet once again and he bounces back against the ropes before running forwards for a splash but Enigma rolls out of the way. Enigma rolls back to his feet and hits a springboard legdrop to the back of Dario’s head….one…..two……..shoulder up.

HE: I wish somebody would expose this guy….I really want to know who is behind the mask…

HA: A good superhero never reveals his true identity…

HE: Yes I know but we are talking about Enigma here…

Enigma pulls Dario back up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Dario counters into a lifted urange slam. Enigma gets back up, holding the back of his head, and Machiavelli lifts him onto his shoulders before spinning him off into a twisted neckbreaker…

HE: That should do it..

One…..two….Enigma manages to get his shoulder up off the deck.

HA: Machiavelli not happy with the speed of the referee’s count…

Machiavelli is livid as the referee insists it wasn’t a three count, Machiavelli drags Enigma up again and goes for the Extended Cut (Tazz Mission), Enigma fights and elbows free, Machiavelli rebounds off the ropes and clotheslines the back of the neck of Enigma, sending Enigma face first to the mat. Machiavelli checks his elbowed mouth for blood, before dragging Enigma over towards the corner, Machiavelli shoves Enigma into the corner, as Enigma staggers back towards him, Machiavelli goes for the Final Cut, Enigma grabs Machiavelli round the neck, inside cradle, one, two, three!

HA: He got him!

HE: No way!

The crowd celebrate as Enigma has his arm raised by the referee, he stands on the middle turnbuckle and celebrates as his music plays!

HA: Definitely not what Dario Machiavelli had in mind for his latest blockbuster!

HE: Whoa!

The crowd’s cheers suddenly turn to boos as Machiavelli low blows Enigma from behind, before Enigma can fall off of the turnbuckle Machiavelli catches him in position for the Final Cut and nails Enigma with his Inverted DDT. The booing continues as Machiavelli turns to get his video camera and he stands over Enigma filming his rival laying flat on his back.

HA: Machiavelli’s gripe with Enigma continues…

HE: Take off the mask…

Machiavelli zooms in on Enigma’s face, catching his pained expression on his face, before the action goes elsewhere.

Match result: Enigma via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes; 01 second

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:42 pm

*The scene opens with Dean Andrews in his office and on the phone, looking notably stressed.

DA: And how long until they could compete again?

*He waits for the reply, and then is shocked by what he hears, running his hand through his hair

DA: I don't know what to say. Thank you, doctor, and be assured we will cover any costs to make sure they're both treated to the highest levels of care and comfort. Please call when DeMarcus is out of surgery. Thank you

*He hangs up and hits his fist on the desk. There's a knock on the door

DA: What?!

*The door opens slowly and Emma walks in looking concerned. Andrews' demeanour softens

DA: Oh, Emma, hi. Sorry, stressful day. Please, sit, let’s chat

*Emma takes a step forward but does not sit.

E: Dean, you don't seem to understand the severity of the situation here with Tyler Roth. He is running around this place unchecked.

*Andrews leans forward, trying to be welcoming

DA: No, Emma, please, I won't let Roth run riot but now is not the time for this. I promise I will resolve this situation, have I ever not done what is best for you?

*Emma's clearly unhappy and won't soften to Andrews' candour

E: If I meant anything to you, if you were any kind of man, you wouldn't be letting him get away with this.

DA: It will be dealt with, Emma, I promise, but please, let me get back to this….

E: I'm not sure I believe you.

*Before Dean can reply she turns and walks out of his office. Andrews sighs, puts both hands through his hair and mutters

DA: Can this day get any worse?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm

HA: What a night it's been so far, this place is electric tonight!

HE: Sure

HA: Oh, stop being so ridiculous!

HE: But Max should be the champ, this place will go to hell without our Australian hero!

HA: He was beaten fairly and squarely in the middle of the ring, Henry, the better man won!

HE: The better man?! I don't even...oh no

*The lights cut out and a message appears on the screen "You will remember us"

HA: The Forgotten...?

*The lights come back on and two men in hooded tops are standing in the middle of the ring, their faces covered

HA: I think we might be about to get some more answers...

*The men lift their hoods but instead of the masked faces of The Forgotten we see the grins of Hollywood and Primetime Johnson

HE: Not these two idiots!

HA: I've got to say I'm a little relieved

*The crowd are cheering the Producers and the duo are lapping it up. Hollywood goes to speak

HJ: And how could you ever forget the greatest tag team in wrestling's vast history?!

PJ: Ain't no stoppin us now!

HJ: But yet, I don't see our names on the card. We didn't get pinned at Day of Reckoning, did we?

PJ: I don't think so. I think that not only was our number one contender match invaded, but now we don't even get to wrestle tonight

*The crowd start a LET THEM FIGHT chant and the boys laugh in the ring

HJ: I guess the competition are running scared

PJ: All you got to do in this place is turn the lights off and all the guys in the back get all freaked out. Not us, we're The Producers and we're out here with a message to Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson...

*The lights drop again. The crowd cheer and begin a "THIS IS TELE" chant

*Everything in its right place by Radiohead starts to play from the speakers and the crowd are in a hushed silence. Primetime and Hollywood stare towards the ramp

*The music fades ever so slightly after 20 seconds and then a spotlight shines on the top of the ramp as out walks Deep Heat, fully dressed in a suit and a mic in his hand.

HA: What does this idiot want? Deep Heat hasn't been relevant here since the day he entered the door

HE: Do we call him Heat again or is it still Rodriguez? Does anyone care?

"SILENCE!" and the music stops.

DH: Oh how they pitied me. Their numbers low, the silly Gateway to Glory nostalgia pop. 'Let's invite Heat' they thought, oh how they'll laugh. And I didn't even get that. I didn't even make it onto the show...or so they thought.

*He starts to saunter down to the ring, mic still in hand.

DH: But what they don't know is that I couldn't return because I never left. When the Authority fell I still remained. Who even thinks to fire silly little Heat. Or Rodriguez. But those men are gone"

*Heat has made it to just outside the ring. He stands there, staring up at the ropes, the ring still cloaked in darkness. He smiles

DH: The king is dead; Long live the king

*His voice trails and the lights fade back up. We see Hollywood flattened and blood dripping down his face. Primetime is slung over the shoulders of one of the three men that have taken over the ring; half of their faces masked by bandanas emblazoned with animal teeth; their hoods over their heads and no sign of who they are. They step out of the ring with Primetime seemingly unconscious and at the behest of the group; joining Deep Heat and standing by his side.

DH: And you will remember the names and faces, on the day you are judged by "The Forgotten"

And I will rejoice in your fall from grace

With a cane to the sky like, none shall pass.

DH: I do hope your security have learned not to try and stop us this time

*With that he tosses the microphone aside, turns and walks out of sight to the back, his gang following him with Primetime, leaving Hollywood lying prone and unconscious in the ring.

*The arena is fully lit and remains in a state of shocked silence.

HA: Why isn't anyone moving to help Hollywood?

HE: I, I think they're all as scared as we are right now...what are you doing?

*Harold has taken off his headset and walks into the ring. He goes to Hollywood and grabs the mic lying on the floor.

HA: Someone come out here and make sure this man is ok!

*No one moves and a frustrated Harold continues

HA: God damn it somebody get out here right now or you won't have a commentary team for much longer either!!

*Finally a doctor and medic crew come out, with security following. The crowd chant "Thank you Harold!" repeatedly as the commentator eventually leaves Hollywood's side and returns to commentary

HE: I'm proud of you, brother.

HA: That man deserves a lot more respect than to be left bleeding in a 6CW ring all night.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

* The arena falls into complete darkness as a voice speaks out around the arena*

VO: Each generation craves a new symbol of greatness, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.

*Silence covers the arena for a few moments before “Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy, diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie” quietly sounds out the arena on repeat and the Titantron slowly flickers into life as white screen with a black silhouetted figure performing a number of high flying moves including Hurricanranas, Sentons appears*

VO: That symbol is coming; ready to lead 6CW to new level. He is the Guiding Light, The Future of Flight, The Phenomenal……

*“Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy, diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie” slowly starts to get louder as the figure on screen starts to slowly flick between a silhouette and a young wrestler as the wrestling moves become more complex before finishing with a shooting Star DDT from a number of different camera angles*

VO: Ryker KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

*The words finally start blaring out the arena as the figure on the Titantron is stood in the centre of the screen flickering faster and faster between silhouette and wrestler as series of pyros go of leaving the stage covered in smoke.*

VO: The established may make the headlines, but it’s this Kidd who will make history!!!

*The smoke slowly clears as the Titantron reveals a young man stood smiling with his arms crossed before he disappears and the words "RYKER KIDD, REMEMBER THE NAME" appear on the screen.*

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

Match 2
Jax Cutler/Jonathan Daniels/Death Squad vs Buck Riggins/Terrance Kray/Red Arrows

We return to ringside as “Death March” rings from the speakers and is greeted by boos from the sell-out crowd. Krasimir Marinov is the first onto the stage, quickly flanked by Varyag and El Rey Castile.

HA: Eight man tag team action up next here on Aftermath and we have a whole lot of fall out from Day of Reckoning in this bout…

HE: Well the Death Squad were desperately unlucky not to leave the pay per view as tag team champions but they will see this match as another chance to put one over on the Red Arrows and possibly force another shot at the belts…

HA: The Death Squad have quickly settled to life here in 6CW and the future certainly does look bright for them…

Castile and Varyag climb into the ring and take to the turnbuckles as “Perfection” rings out to more boos from the crowd. The muscular form of Jonathan Daniels strides out onto the stage…

HE: Jonathan Daniels made an impressive return to 6CW during the Gateway to Glory match…he even eliminated JJ Johnson…

HA: He did indeed. Daniels has all the attributes to be a stand out star here in 6CW, he just needs to get the momentum rolling…

Daniels climbs up into the ring to join his team members before “Bridge Burning” screams out to more vocal disapproval from the audience. Michael Hathaway, crisp suit and all, struts out onto the stage with a big grin on his face. He nods his head and then turns back to the entranceway…

HE: These people should be on their feet for the new and Undisputed International Champion….

Jax Cutler bounds out onto the stage and lets out a ferocious roar. He pats the INT belt around his waist and then follows Hathaway down the ramp…

HA: Jax Cutler produced, arguably, his finest career performance at Day of Reckoning….he man handled Anthony Grace on his way to becoming a two time International Champion…

HE: He set the record straight that night….Anthony Grace stole that belt from Jax, he was never the rightful champion, and two weeks ago he found out that lightning does not strike twice…

Cutler leaps onto the apron and steps through the ropes as “Up the bracket” booms out to a big chorus of cheers from the 6CW crowd. The cameras pan the arena and then locate Terrance Kray, currently being mobbed by some adoring fans, making his way through the stands…

HA: Terrance Kray was involved in a tremendous match for the UK Championship at Day of Reckoning….he may have come up just short but he certainly proved his worth to the 6CW Universe…

HE: He performed well but he didn’t get the job done….I hope that isn’t a sign of things to come…

Kray climbs over the barrier into the ringside area as “Devil Town” plays out to more cheers from the crowd. Buck Riggins appears on the stage, throwing his arms into the air, and makes his way towards the ring…

HA: And here is the man that defeated Kray in that match….the new UK Champion, Buck Riggins…

HE: How can we have an American representing as the UK Champion….what a shambles…

HA: Pipe down, Henry…

Riggins makes his way around the ring and he shakes hands with Kray, drawing cheers from the crowd, and then they climb up onto the apron. The noise from the audience is growing louder before “Prince Charming” echoes out, quickly taken over by “Stronger”….

HA: Listen to the noise inside the arena for the 6CW Tag Team Champions…

The fans are bouncing as red pyros explode into the air and then Robin Reborn comes bounding out onto the stage. Jack Hurst soon follows, waving energetically, and he follows Reborn down the ramp…

HE: I don’t know how these two keep winning but I suppose you need to give credit where it is due….they find a way…

HA: The longest reigning 6CW Tag Team Champions of all time…Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn have been defying the odds and the critics for so long now that it can no longer be considered a coincidence or luck….these two men are one of the very best duos we have ever seen in this business….

Reborn and Hurst tag hands with the fans and then they climb up into the ring to join Riggins and Kray. There is a collective atmosphere between all eight competitors and a lot of trash talk as the referee keeps them away from each other…

HA: We have four current champions in this ring….that means that wins and losses here could have serious ramifications for those particular belts….victory here could present one of these men with a big opportunity….

HE: And you can sense that on the mind of all these superstars….this is such a competitive roster now and any chance you get you need to be willing to seize it with both hands…

After a little deliberation between both teams it is decided that Terrance Kray and Jonathan Daniels will start out the contest. There are words exchanged as the referee checks them over and then the bell sounds to start the match…

HA: Terrance Kray was the man who eliminated Jonathan Daniels from the Gateway to Glory match….a fact I am sure Daniels has not forgotten…

HE: There were a few eliminations shared between particular members of this match….and that’s a big deal to everyone on the roster….being eliminated from the Gateway to Glory means your shot at headlining Night of Glory was practically ended…

Kray and Daniels circle each other and the lockup in the centre. Daniels quickly uses his power shove Kray back into the ropes and then looks for a clothesline on the comeback but Kray ducks under and snaps off a triple jab…Kray then grabs Daniels’ arm and tries to whip him to the corner but Daniels is able to use his power and reverse…

HA: Daniels is certainly the stronger of these two athletes but Kray may be the more efficient brawler…

Daniels follows in with an attempted splash but Kray moves aside and sends his opponent crashing against the turnbickle. Kray then runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a big discus clothesline, meeting Daniels head-on in the middle of the ring…

HE: Daniels was taken right off of his feet…

Kray quickly makes the tag to Buck Riggins, drawing cheers. Kray and Riggins both whip Daniels off the ropes and send him flying with a double backdrop as he returns. Daniels gets back up and Riggins knocks him down again with a clothesline before pulling him into a straight suplex…………1………………2………..Daniels kicks out!

HA: Buck Riggins has had a fantastic start to his 6CW career….winning a major championship within the first two months is a great achievement…

HE: But he needs to keep it going….the hard work starts once you have a belt to defend…

Riggins waits for Daniels to get up and then begins to punch him back towards the ropes. He grabs Daniels’ arm and looks for an Irish whip but Daniels spins inside and drags Riggins towards him…

HA: Fantastic spinebuster…

Daniels spins Riggins into the big slam and he hooks the leg………….1…………….2………kickout. Daniels gets up and he stomps down on Riggins a few times before offering the tag to El Rey Castile. The crowd boo as Castile quickly springboards into the ring and lands a legdrop to the back of Riggins’ head………………..1……………….2……………shoulder up!

HE: Castile is one of the quickest, most athletic guys I have seen in a 6CW ring…

HA: A fantastically gifted individual….dangerous with both his striking ability and aerial offense…

Riggins gets back up and Castile targets the legs with stiff kicks and then a spinning palm strike to the chest, knocking Riggins back into the corner. Castile follows up with running knees to the chest and then he sprints a full lap of the ring and charges back again…

HA: IMPACT!

The crowd cheer as Riggins bursts from the corner and dives into Castile with a flying forearm smash, spinning the smaller man in a full flip. Riggins gets back up and he grabs Castile by the head before flipping him into the air…

HA: Castile going for a ride…

Castile manages to kick his legs and drop off the back of Riggins before diving across and making the tag. Riggins quickly turns around but is almost decapitated by a running body block from Varyag. Varyag lands brutal shots to the back of Riggins and then he easily pulls him up and lifts him up onto his back…

HE: Varyag is so powerful….Riggins is 300lbs…

Varyag lets out a roar as he spins around and snaps Riggins down onto the mat with an Alabama slam. Marinov applauds from the outside as Varyag kneels down into a cover………….1…………….2……….Riggins kicks out.

HA: Right now the UK Champion is absorbing some punishment…he needs to buck that trend, pardon the pun…

Varyag stands and begins to land hard stomps down onto the legs of Riggins. He continues the brutal assault and then grabs Riggins’ leg and tries to turn over into a figure four leglock…

HE: Varyag has great submission skills….he could really damage Riggins here…

HA: Caught him…

Varyag turns to synch the hold in but Riggins grabs his trunks and pulls him into a rollup………………1……………………….2………………..shoulder up. They scramble back up and Riggins runs into Varyag with a shoulder tackle but it barely moves him…

HA: Varyag is man mountain….Riggins didn’t even shake him there….

Riggins follows up with a knee to the stomach and he kicks Varyag in the face but the big man hardly wobbles backwards. Riggins then kicks Varyag in the stomach and grabs his head…

HA: BUCK TOOTH…

Riggins looks for the X-factor but Varyag holds him in midair and counters into a big snapped powerbomb. Varyag then walks away and offers the tag to Jax Cutler…

HE: Business just picked up….this is going to get interesting…

HA: Riggins is feeling it here and he is not going to like what is waiting for him when he gets up…

Riggins is trying to stand but Cutler just wraps his arms around his waist and lifts him off the ground before spinning around into a belly to back slam. He crouches over Buck and lands crushing crossface punches as the UK Champion tries to cover up…

HA: Cutler continuing where he left off at Day of Reckoning…

Cutler easily waistlocks Riggins off the ground again and this time he launches him across the ring with a German suplex. The crowd are booing as Cutler stands and merely poses, Michael Hathaway applauding from the outside…

HE: Cutler is unstoppable right now…infact he might end this right here, he thinks Riggins is finished…..SPEAR!

HA: He played possum…

Cutler rushes across the ring and looks for a crushing spear on Riggins but the UK Champion rolls aside and sends Cutler crashing against the turnbuckle. Cutler is still on his knees, face resting against the turnbuckle pad as Riggins tags in Robin Reborn…

HA: Here comes the high-flying Robin Reborn…

HE: I wonder if these guys have checked their egos at the door tonight…

HA: The Red Arrows have certainly been outspoken in the last week or so….it seems as though they have a lot on their minds as far as the way their careers are being managed…

Reborn springboards onto the ropes and flies across the ring with a dropkick to the back of Cutler, further crushing him against the turnbuckle. Reborn rolls back onto his feet and he does a full lap of the ring before sprinting back in, using the top rope to leap up and then slingshot back down for a vicious kick to Cutler’s face…

HA: Robin Reborn did in fact eliminate Jax Cutler from the Gateway to Glory match….it was yet another night when Reborn grabbed headlines for his acrobatic approach to wrestling…

Reborn rolls back up and he pulls Cutler to his feet and tries to suplex him but Cutler is too strong and powerful to budge. He uses his strength to launch Reborn back into the corner and then charges in after him but Reborn spins around the ropes and lands a feint kick over the top….Cutler staggers back as Reborn goes to the top and flies off with a crossbody……………1………………….2………….Cutler powers out.

HE: It will take a lot more than that to keep Jax Cutler down…

Cutler tries to stumble back up but he quickly walks into a spinning heel kick from Reborn, who follows up with a running handspring into a standing moonsault. The crowd applaud as Reborn tags in Jack Hurst…

HA: Well if the Red Arrows were looking to get noticed then so far they are doing a great job of it…Hurst’s going to fly here…

Reborn stands on Cutler’s chest, stopping him from moving, as Hurst goes to the top rope and launches off with a thunderous legdrop to the throat of the INT Champion…

HA: SHOW OF GRACE!

The crowd cheer as Hurst lands the legdrop and he covers……………1………………..2………….Castile comes flying from the top rope and lands a footstomp to the back of Hurst to break up the cover. Reborn quickly runs in and lands a standing monkey flip, sending Castile flying through the ropes, but then he stands up and is sent flying through the ropes by a huge clubbing punch to the head from Varyag…

HE: VOYNA GOSPODIN!

Varyag lets out a roar and then turns towards Jack Hurst but the referee intervenes and pushes Varyag back towards his corner. Jack Hurst gets to his feet and he has a few choice words for Varyag before dragging Castile back up and scoops him onto his shoulders….

HA: Hurst can still finish this here…..WASHBOARD STOMACH!

Hurst throws Castile up for the punt kick but Castile counters with a falling headscissors takedown. They get back up and and Castile charges at Hurst…

HE: MARCA DE LA MUERTE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:50 pm

Castile swings his knee at the head of Hurst but Hurst ducks under it and in one scoop he lifts his opponent up onto his shoulders. Castile reaches out and tries to tag in one of his partners as Hurst carries him towards the centre…

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH….GOT HIM!

The crowd cheer as Hurst lands the brutal kick to the body of Castile and he drops into the cover……………….1…………………………2……………………3!

HE: Castile made the blind tag…..he isn’t legal anymore…

Hurst looks confused as the referee refuses to count the pinfall. The official is trying to signal to Hurst that Castile had tagged out as Jonathan Daniels clatters into him from behind..

HA: Jack Hurst was caught unawares there…

Daniels clobbers Hurst back into the ropes and then he whips him across the ring, knocking him down with a big boot to the face. Daniels then heads to the corner and begins his climb to the top rope. The crowd boo as Daniels taunts them and then jumps off, crashing his elbow down into the heart of Hurst…
…1
…..2
……………shoulder up!

HA: Daniels is really making waves since he returned to 6CW…he looks a man full of confidence…

HE: And confidence makes all the difference…

Daniels gets back up and he mocks Kray and Riggins before beckoning Hurst back up. He grins and then scoops the tag champion into his arms and spins him around…

HE: PERFECT STORM!

Daniels looks for the swinging slam but Hurst lands out on his feet and counters with a leaping STO, crashing Daniels’ head into the mat. Both teams are urging their respective partners over to make a tag….

HA: Jack Hurst could really do with bringing someone fresh into this match…

HE: So could Daniels, he landed right on his face there…

Both superstars are doing their best to crawl across and make a tag. Daniels’ long arm reaches out and he manages to slap the outstretched hand of Varyag as Hurst tries to bring Terrance Kray into the fold…

HA: AVE IT!

The crowd cheer as Kray gets the tag. He quickly jumps over the ropes and he ducks a clothesline attempt from Varyag before running the opposite side and returning with a flying clothesline of his own. Varyag gets back up and Kray lifts him into an atomic drop before following up with a spinning neckbreaker…………………1……………………..2…………………powerout!

HE: Varyag is a collosal man, he will not be kept down easily…

Kray tries to drag Varyag into a DDT but he is pushed back into the corner, heavily. Varyag then charges in for a splash but Kray steps aside and sends him crunching against the turnbuckle. Varyag staggers around and Kray lifts him into a Samoan drop…………….1………………2……………..shoulder up.

HA: Kray is trying everything he can here…

Kray backs up into the corner and he breathes in the cheers of the crowd as he wills Varyag back up to his feet. He kneels down and slaps his hand against the canvass before charging forwards, leaping into the air…

HA: SUPERMAN…

The crowd groan as Varyag drives his head up like a battering ram and catches Kray in the chest, stopping the attempted Superman punch. Varyag then walks over to Riggins and he pushes him in the face, drawing boos from the crowd. He walks away and pulls Kray up and lifts him into a shoulder rack….

HE: RED DRAGON!

Varyag throws Kray up and drills him with the sickening backbreaker as he falls back down. He prepares to move into the cover as Buck Riggins comes running across the ring…

HA: RIGGINS RAMPAGE!

HE: Disqualify him referee….

Riggins almost takes Varyag’s head off with the brutal straight-armed lariat to the throat. The crowd are cheering as Riggins stands back up and throws his arms into the air before he turns on his heel…

HE: YES!

Jax Cutler almost breaks Riggins in two with a brutal spear. The INT Champion then stands back up and he pulls Riggins towards him before flipping him up into the air…

HA: CUTTING EDGE!

Riggins is drilled into the mat by the big powerbomb from Jax Cutler. The INT Champion kneels for a moment with a smile on his face before he is grabbed by the legs and pulled to the outside of the ring by both members of the Red Arrows…

HE: What are those two idiots doing…

A brawl ensues between the three men until Cutler manages to launch Reborn backwards and sends him flying into the timekeeper’s table. Jack Hurst clobbers Cutler around the back of the head and tries to lift him up but Cutler elbows his way free and pushes Hurst towards the steel steps. The INT Champion then runs forward…..BOOM!

HA: Cutler just speared the steel steps….he may be out cold…

The referee is trying to get a handle on who the legal man in the ring is as Robin Reborn throws a steel chair to Jack Hurst. The crowd look a little stunned as Reborn produces a steel chair of his own and they turn their attention to El Rey Castile, who is clambering up on the outside…

HE: Referee…

HA: He’s oblivious….OH GOD!

There are cheers but stunned expressions as the Red Arrows deliver a brutal conchairto to the skull of Castile, leaving him in a heap on the outside of the ring. Back in the ring, Varyag is stumbling up to his feet as Marinov tries to inform the referee about the Red Arrows’s chair use…

HA: The official didn’t see it Marinov, rightly or wrongly…SUPERMAN PUNCH!

Kray leaps into the air but Varyag ducks and Kray lands the punch on Daniels, sending him flying off the apron. Varyag takes advantage by kicking Kray in the stomach and he flips him up into a powerbomb position…

HE: Goodnight sweet Kray…

HA: Watch out…

Jack Hurst slingshots himself over the top rope into a spear on Varyag, causing him to drop Terrance Kray in a heap. The crowd then cheer as Robin Reborn leaps onto the top rope and hurls himself off…

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Reborn thunders down onto the chest of Varyag as Marinov continues to complain on the outside. Terrance Kray drapes an arm over Varyag as the referee slides in for the cover…

HE: This isn’t fair…

1………………….2………………..3!

HA: Fair or not this match is over….Terrance Kray has picked up the win for his team but all the talk is going to be about the Red Arrows and their questionable tactics here tonight…

HE: They straight up cheated….they used steel chairs behind the referee’s back…

HA: They have demanded to be taken seriously and after those kind of actions I think they will get what they want…

Hurst and Reborn high five one another before looking at Kray and Riggins and then leaving the ring. Marinov is still screaming at the official as he kneels over Castile, who is clearly still out cold. Reborn and Hurst grin before making their way up the ramp…

HE: The Death Squad are not going to just take this….the Arrows will pay for what they have done here tonight…

Terrance Kray fist pumps the air, celebrating his win, before climbing down off the turnbuckle. He nods at Buck Riggins, who is holding his head in the corner, and then makes his way towards the ropes….

HA: OH CMON….TALK ABOUT A SORE LOSER!

Jonathan Daniels grabs Kray and he drags him back into the centre of the ring before scooping him up and swings him into a “Perfect Storm”. Buck Riggins tries to storm forward to the aid of Kray but Daniels rolls from the ring with an amused look on his face…

HE: The Red Arrows aren’t the only ones who can send a message tonight…Jonathan Daniels is making statements…

Riggins has a few choice words for Daniels, who merely grins and shrugs, before the action heads backstage.

Match Result: Terrance Kray/Buck Riggins/Red Arrows via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes; 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:53 pm

*Christy James is standing backstage and has a stern looking Max Adamson next to her.

CJ: My guest at this time is former record breaking 6CW champion, Max Adamson.

*Max briefly turns to her and snorts

MA: Welcome to my show. Lucky you still have a job sweet cheeks.

*Christy can't hide her smile and Adamson grits his teeth.

MA: You better off hiding your feelings.........it will just make me want to smash your hubby's teeth in more.

*Christy composes herself and goes into interviewer mode. She turns to Adamson and asks the obvious question.

CJ: How do you feel without the 6CW over your shoulder? It has been a long time since it was on anyone else's

*Adamson shakes his head in disgust.

MA: What do you want me to say? Some celebrity hyperbole feeling naked now?! You have to remember that the belt, hell this very company, should feel privileged to have Max Adamson here to wear it. I wasn't just 6CW World Champion. I elevated that belt to heights that anyone else can dream about and then jerk off over. They all wanted to be part of the Adamson show and they are STILL part of the Adamson show. Wearing 6CW's most prized possession might have been the best thing to happen here, but it was drop in the ocean to what I bring to the table. It didn't make me. I made it. And without the belt......everything stays as it was.

*Christy turns to the camera somewhat confused.

CJ: So you are not interested in trying to get that title back?

*Adamson shakes his head again.

MA: And stop 6CW from going back to the top of the mountain? You think people will pay to see GazzyD? We will all suffer with that idiot as champion. So I think the right and proper thing to do is to grant me a rematch and to make sure that fluke is erased from history. And before you ask that isn't a simple request. It is a demand.

CJ: A demand you think will be agreed to?

MA: If 6CW doesn't want to go down the route of other organisations.......then yes.

*Christy raises her eyebrows and turns to the camera.

CJ: And what of Anthony Grace? The man who eliminated you from the Gateway to Glory. There has been a lot of social media talk, not just between the pair of I add, about a possible grudge match.

*Adamson laughs and looks into the camera himself.

MA: Grace? Really? Lose your first title match for 10 months and have to face a guy who knows his way around Twitter more than a wrestling ring? Yeah, I went along with it. It amused me for a few moments. But I showed him exactly what would happen if he tried to ride on my coat tails. Charity is over......but Comic Relief will be on soon. I suggest Grace goes and helps a few African kids.

*Max gives Christy another look off disgust before walking out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:06 pm

*The scene changes and Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst are walking into the backstage area after the multi man match. They shoulder their tag belts as Timothy Allen approaches them.

Allen: Guys...I wondered if I could grab a quick word...

Reborn: Fast!

*Hurst shakes his head at Reborn's humour

Allen: Quite...the 6CW universe can't help but notice a change in attitude with you two over the last couple of weeks. You are the longest reigning champions of all time and yet you seem to be very disgruntled with how you are being handled by 6CW management....and then earlier tonight you quite clearly used illegal weapons to gain an advantage....what's the deal?

*Hurst and Reborn look at one another

Hurst: Did everyone cry when Wood punched Joshua below the belt at Day of Reckoning and used the ropes to get the win? Did anyone bat an eyelid when GazzyD used a steel chair to help defeat Max Adamson in their epic world title bout on the same night? The answer is no...and yet we say a few outspoken lines and the world descends into chaos?. We are proud to be the longest reigning tag team champions in history but we also believe that such an achievement deserves to be respected...we believe we deserve to be respected...

Allen: How do you mean?

Reborn: We want our chance...and if we need to throw a few chairs around and rattle a few cages then so be it. We've been busting our tails for months now and we put this division back on the map....is it too much to ask that we get a little bit of time to show what we can do...

Allen: You don't believe you are getting enough limelight?

Hurst: I think we've said enough for tonight. Every time they ask us to fight, we do, every time they ask us to defend these belts....we do. But we've beaten everyone they put in front of us and we'd like that to be acknowledged...

Reborn: The Death Squad boys seem to think they get another shot at us but we put them in their place two weeks. We wanted our match with The Producers but that got blocked and now it looks as though they'll be organising their funeral any day soon.

Hurst: Every great champion has a match that defines just how good they are and we want to be no different.

Allen: So there is a particular match you want?

Reborn: We've never hidden the fact that we want two very specific gentlemen to answer our call and face us in the ring. We aren't going anywhere and if we have to keep banging our drum to make them hear then that is exactly what we will do.

Allen: And what if those men are not willing to face you?

Hurst: As much as we desire one very particular match we are also open to other possibilities. We don't believe it is a lot to ask that the powers that be listen to our calls and try and organise what we are asking for.

Reborn: You can guarantee if we had the ear of the boys in the suits that our request would have been pushed through months ago. It's all politics, man.

*Hurst claps Reborn on the back and they walk out of the scene, leaving Tim Allen very bemused

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:07 pm

*Following the commercial break Christy James is standing in the ring with a beaming smile and a microphone in her hands.

CJ: Please welcome the principal owner of 6CW and esteemed wrestling figure...Daniel Magnusson!

*Ghost in the Mirror by Mallory Knox plays and out comes the immaculately dressed Daniel Magnusson, a grin on his face and he bows to each side of the arena before walking down the ramp applauding the crowd.

HA: Looks like the boss feels the need to bring some order to proceedings

HE: He always has it under control

HA: But what does he have to say to us?

Magnusson walks up the steps, enters through the second rope and shakes CJ's hand before taking the microphone. Christy leaves him alone in the middle of the ring.

DM: Wow, you can't understand how damn good these fans are until you get to hear them live in the middle of this ring. Thank you!

*The crowd eat it up and Magnusson gets his cheap pop

DM: Hey, I'm one of you guys! Just cos I make some decisions doesn't mean I'm not in the back jumping up and down when the guys hit those big moves. I love this business!

*The crowd give him his cheer again and Magnusson again applauds them.

DM: But I'm not here for a love in. I'm here because we have insurgents attempting to take over, and they've already made their mark. The casualties are there for all to see. And not just wrestlers, we have lost good men in the back who happened to cross their paths. Following the brutal attack by the group known so far as "The Forgotten" both Enforcer and DeMarcus Brown have been severely injured to the point where we can put no timescale on their return. This has caused a dilemma, one that has forced me into a difficult decision.

*Magnusson looks down at his feet and shuffles back and forth uncomfortably before looking up at the crowd again

DM: I have no choice but to make the XTreme Title vacant. From today we have to sadly put an end to DeMarcus Brown's lengthy run with the belt. Both Dean and I shall be looking into where we go next with the strap, but we shall not be rushed into any decision about how we shall crown a new champion.

*Now he grins

DM: But rest assured it will be...XTreme!

*The crowd pop and then all of a sudden the lights go out. White letters appear on a black background on the video screen.

"GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"

*The lights flash back on and a worried Magnusson's eyes are wide and scared.

DM: We will not forget that 6CW lives beyond the acts of imbeciles who try to break it down. Fear, The Authority and everyone else that tried to stop us have not achieved any remnant of success. 6CW does not die.

*He walks out of the ring with the crowd cheering "6 C DUB" repeatedly and the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:10 pm

*Liam Wood is standing by the locker room door when he is approached by Jones and Masters.

MM: If it isn’t the guy who stopped me from winning Gateway to Glory…….

*Masters smirks and Wood stares at him.

LW: You don’t seem bothered by it.

*Masters glances at Jones. Jones nods his head and smiles.

MJ: It is all about opportunity Liam! Mike was given it but it won’t be his only one. That is what you get when you are under the wing of a man with pedigree such as me. There will be other chances to get exactly what Mike wants. And I am happy to open the doors for him.

*He steps forward towards Wood.

MJ: There is no need to kick the door down……..

*Wood grits his teeth as Masters steps forward as well and lays his arm on Jones shoulder.

MM: Yep, we both heard your little interview with Allen about rediscovering the old EWF Liam Wood. Not many guys have as many rebirths as you. You certainly like to keep everybody guessing.

*Wood says nothing as Jones cuts in.

MJ: And it is the current reincarnation that has interested me the most. When you crossed the line at Day of Reckoning, I said to you how much it surprised me. A good surprise, but a surprise none the less. For months you have been so obsessed with being bulletproof that you ignored the easier route. You wanted to play up on the fact that you took on all comers but you forgot what matters in wrestling. It is not how you win…..but just that you do win.

*Wood shakes his head.

LW: Why do you think I have an interest in what either of you say? You have no power Jones and I pity anyone that follows you.

*Masters takes a step forward but Jones pushes him back and smiles.

MJ: So I have to be owner to give you the benefit of my many years in this business? That’s a power that can’t be brought Liam. It needs to be earned. For the right people of course. People with the right attitude. People with the correct mind-set. People that realise that the key to opening doors doesn’t have to be held in their own hands…..

MM: People like me.

MJ: Exactly. And that mind-set impresses me Liam. It is the attitude of a champion.

*Wood breathes in deep.

LW: I might have become more focused now, but it doesn’t concern you. My mindset is my own and not one that can be manipulated. And don’t forget that the change doesn’t mean I have gone against everything that made me who I am. I will still take on all comers. I am still bulletproof. And I don’t need anyone opening doors for me. I can do it myself.

*Jones half smiles and turns Masters around.

MJ: So you say. Well it was a pleasure talking to you Liam. I will be watching you with great interest.

*Jones walks off with Masters and Wood watches them leave. Then from the side, we see Scott Harris appear. Wood glances at him.

LW: You going to give me words of wisdom as well?

*Harris ignores the quip.

SH: You know it all yourself. But you may be tempted right now. That’s what Michael Jones does…….he poisons men’s minds. Don’t let him poison yours.

*Harris walks off before Wood can answer and leaves The Viper on his own.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:14 pm

*The scene changes to the backstage area. Tim Allen is standing by, looking down the hall. Thunder walks in to shot from the other side, he looks at the camera, a little confused. He shrugs and walks over to Tim, lightly tapping him on the shoulder. Tim turns to see him, Thunder turns side on and points to the camera. Realising it is on and broadcasting, Tim thinks on his feet.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been awhile since I last had the privilege I have now, to share screen time and a few words with this man, Thunder.

*Thunder nods with a smile towards the camera.

TA: Thunder, you made your return at Gateway to Glory, how did that feel?

*Tim points the mic towards, Thunder’s smile gets wider, as he appears to remember the moment of his return.

TA: Umm, ok. Through out your career, you’ve been known for your natural ability on the mic and yet, you’ve been back two weeks now and haven’t even said a word to anyone. Not even to your friend Liam. Would you care to comment?

*Thunder shrugs and takes a deep breath as though about to speak. He exhales as slow clapping can be heard out of shot. Vincent Costello walks in to shot, EWF title over his shoulder. He pushes Tim to the background so, he can stand toe to toe with Thunder.

VC: I’m not sure what’s the bigger joke, you or the fact you returned. I guess you’ll be looking for pay back for me ending your career.

*Thunder looks at Tim and gestures with his thumb towards Costello, in a “you get this guy,” kind of way.

TA: I believe what Thunder’s trying to say is; postponed maybe but, ended? He’s still here, doesn’t seem like an ending to me.

*Costello shoots Tim a filthy look.

VC: You can shut up you little piece of… interview guys should be seen and not heard, no one cares what you think.

*Thunder steps between Costello and Tim.

VC: You know, thinking about it, you’re not the biggest joke. The biggest joke is you blew your only chance at pay back by being thrown out of Gateway to Glory by your friend.

*The two stare holes in to each other, neither man flinching. After a few moments of awkward silence Costello, eventually lifts the title off his shoulder and raises it in the air. Without removing his gaze, Thunder lifts the same arm in the air as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:16 pm

Match 3
Thunder vs Tyler Roth

The action returns to ringside and the Lloyd brothers…

HA: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, up next we have an intriguing contest for you, it’s the return of the oncoming storm Thunder in his first official match since suffering a debilitating injury at the hands of the current EWF world champion Vincent Costello over 1 year ago.

HE: And talk about being thrown in at the deep end, not only has he got his first match back albeit baring a brief outing in the GTG but he’s up against none other than the baddest man on the planet Tyler Roth!

HA: It sure is a big hurdle for Thunder to get over so early into his return, but I have faith in the young man, he has shown time and time again that he has the guts and determination to overcome any obstacle and I certainly wouldn’t bet against him here tonight upsetting the apple cart!

Heroes are Hard to Find by Twisted Sister come blasting out around the arena and the fans burst into life…

HA: What a reaction from the 6CW faithful, there’ve missed Thunder and you know what? So I have I!

HE: Oh pass me the sick bucket please!

After the opening vocals and guitar rift, Thunder pops out through the curtain. He looks around the arena and smiles, before tapping his heart three times and pointing out into the crowd on his left, then to his right and finally out to the centre, green and red pyros fire off as he does each point.

Thunder walks down the ramp, moving from side to side, tapping the hands of the fans until he reaches the bottom of the ramp. Once there he makes his way around ring side tapping the hands of the fans as he goes. Then he climbs the steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before climbing between the ropes.

HA: Just look at how happy the oncoming storm is to be back!

The jovial atmosphere within the arena changes in the flick of a switch as “Til I Collapse” by Eminem & Nate Dogg booms out through the PA system.

HE: Thunder isn’t gonna be happy for too much longer! Because here comes ‘The Prototype’… the baddest man on the planet… Tyler Roth!

Blue and silver pyros explode across the stage as the music begins to kick in and then flames light up down the ramp. Tyler Roth makes his entrance and flexes his massive muscles as red pyros then explode behind him. He beats his chest with a focused smile on his face and then makes his way towards the ring.

HA: This promises to be a fantastic encounter… two contrasting styles going head to head.

HE: Thunder has that real showman edge to his fighting style, he can work up in the high rent district but can also cut it down on the mat as well… but then there’s Tyler and his pure power game, there’s a substantial weight difference here too… with all that considered I just don’t see any other result than a Roth win!

The two men square up in the centre of the ring, neither man giving an inch as the official barks his pre match instructions at them, Roth’s icy stare looking straight into the eyes of Thunder, whose focused gaze glares straight back!

HA: And here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both men begin to trade left and rights… neither buckling, just returning straight back with heavy blow after heavy blow to their opponent.

HE: Ohhhhh what a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder looks to duck underneath Roth’s punch attempt but is caught up by the big man and drilled with a Double A spine buster…

HA: That was a sickening impact… Thunders neck just bouncing back off the canvas!!!!

Roth rolls Thunder up for the cover

Kick out

HA: When you come back from injury you always have that nagging thought in the back of your head about taking your first real hard bump and my god Thunder just took one hell of a slam

HE: That thought as you call it whet from the back of Thunders head right through the front and out the other side thanks to Roth… that one rocked him… just look at his eyes?!

Thunder makes it back to his feet his legs clearly wobbling underneath him

Roth wastes no time in pressing home his advantage and swings Thunder towards the rope catching him instantly off the Irish whip and slamming him into the canvas with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker…

HA: The injured back again!!!

HE: That surgically repaired back is like blood in the ocean to a shark and Roth is Jaws right now!

Roth surveys the damage he’s just caused, a smile breaking across his sick sadistic face as Thunder grimaces in pain holding the small of his lower back…

HA: Oh that’s uncalled for… come on!!!!

HE: It’s all legal brother, Tyler Roth is the baddest man on the planet he can do whatever hell he likes

The crowd continue to boo as Roth rains down vicious stomp after stomp to the back of Thunder; he can barely cover up….

HA: Get in there ref… protect him!!!

Roth’s furious target of Thunders back has left the oncoming storm debilitated on the canvas and its Roth standing tall in the early going here.

HE: What did I tell you Roth is a born winner! Stay on him Tyler!

Roth crouches on the mat, stalking Thunder as he uses the ropes to make it back to a vertical base…

CROWD: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The crowd burst into life a Roth rushes towards Thunder with a spear attempt…

HA: Not a happy landing there at all!

Replays show Thunder bridging the top rope at the last second which sends Roth flying over and crashing to the outside!

HE: That has to be illegal…. Ref surely?!!!

Thunder is now back to his feet and looks down at Roth holding his head on the outside, a smile crosses over his face as he shouts:

Thunder: Lets Rock…..

Crowd: And Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder instantly charges at the ropes jumping and vaulting off the top one…

Flash bulbs go off as Thunder soars through the air with a cross body towards the now standing Roth!!!!!!!!!!

HA: He got him!!!! What an incredible show of agility and death defying aerial ability… man I’ve missed Thunder!!!

The impact sends Roth crashing onto the concrete with Thunder on top of him, although Roth took the brunt of the impact Thunder appears to be a little winded as he stumbles back away from Roth holding his stomach.

HE: I hate to dish out compliments, you know that brother… but that was one hell of a stunt!!!

Roth begins to make it back up to his feet while Thunder regroups near the announce table…

HA: SPEAR…SPEAR…SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replays show Thunder bursting out from his standing position and jumping onto the fan barricade that surrounds the ringside area… teetering along the barrier he charges towards Roth before diving off and hitting a powerful spear

HE: Come on Tyler… don’t let this chump beat you!!!

HA: Thunder is rocking now… he’s showing everyone just what 6CW has been missing over the last 12 months!

Inside the ring the referee has begun to enact his 10 count and is at six before Thunder rolls in and out again to the outside…

Thunder picks up Roth by his head in an attempt to rouse him….

HA: Oh come on ref you can’t let him get away with that!

Roth pokes Thunder straight in the eye causing him to be momentarily blinded…

The baddest man on the planet then drives a hefty boot straight into the gut of Thunder before throwing him back inside the ring under the bottom rope.

HE: And that’s how quickly Roth can turn the table on ya… it’s why he’s just so damn good!

ROCK BOTTOM outta nowhere!!!!!!

CROWD POP

The crowd go into hyper drive as Thunder rushes up to Roth as he’s re-entering the ring via the middle rope and nails an impactful Rock Bottom

HA: Those tables can turn just as quickly back the other way can’t they brother?!

HE: Lateral press.. kick out Tyler!

Shoulder up!!

Roth gets the shoulder up but Thunder is keen to maintain his advantage and springs off the ropes with a Rolling Thunder!!!!

HA: Straight into the cover…

Roth powers outs!!!!!

HE: Plenty more left in Roth’s tank I guarantee it

Roth makes it back to his feet, a look of pure aggression on his face… Thunder on the opposite side of the ring smiles in Roth’s direction clearly antagonising him…

HE: Expect as car crash!!!

Henry screams as both men rush at each other!

HA: You called it brother… crash landing!

A double clothesline leaves both men flat out in the centre of the ring…

The referee checks on both men as each of them breathes heavily trying to get back to their feet…

HA: I’d say the first man who gets to feet here will have the advantage!

Thunder just about makes it back to his feet first and nails huge running knee (in the style of Daniel Bryan) to the jaw of a crouched Roth …

HA: This could be it, I think Roth may be knocked out!

Thunder excitedly jumps up and down as the fans urge him to end this contest…

Thunder points to the top rope of the corner turnbuckle almost asking the 6CW fans if he should?!

CROWD POP!!!!!

The crowd go nuts as Thunder enthusiastically nods and leaps up onto the turnbuckle…

Viva La Raza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flashbulbs goes off yet again as Thunder frog splashes his way towards Roth…

HE: YES….YES….YES!!!!!

HA: Crash landing for the oncoming storm!

Tyler Roth has the awareness to roll out of dodge at the opportune moment resulting in Thunder eating canvas!

HE: End this now Tyler!

An exhausted Roth drapes an arm over Thunder to instigate a cover…

HE: YES… what did I tell you!!!!

HA: Not so fast!

The referee signals this match must continue to a jubilant Roth whose joy is short lived as the official indicates that Thunder had his foot on the bottom rope!

HA: Roth might just explode in anger here… he thought he had this one won!

Roth begins to push the official backwards demanding that he declare him the winner….

HA: Hold the phone…. Roll up!!!

Thunder takes advantage of the situation by rolling up Roth from behind with a small package…

DING DING DING

HA: Thunder has done it… a win on his first match back in 6CW…

HE: That was a fast count, that damn official has screwed Roth here tonight.

Heroes are Hard to Find echoes out around Wembley as Thunder rolls from the ring, smiling and celebrating with the fans… back inside the ring Tyler Roth has his hands on his head, bemused at what’s just happens he continues to remonstrate with the official before angrily kicking the bottom rope over and over again.

Thunder who is now at the top of the stage salutes in the direction of Roth and applauds the fans to the ever growing frustration of the baddest man on the planet!

HA: What a result for Thunder, it’s so good to see him back here in 6CW doing what he does best… rocking and riding!

HE: Oh come on… he stole one tonight… Roth was robbed and I’ll tell you this for free I wouldn’t wanna be in Thunders shoes when he gets hold of him again.

Match result: Thunder via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 20 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:19 pm

*Backstage Timothy Allen is with his film crew as he addresses the camera.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I am standing next to a man who will have another chance to take the EWF title off of Vincent Costello. Please welcome, JJ Johnson.

*Johnson comes into shot dressed in his wrestling attire. Allen shakes him by the hand before continuing.

TA: JJ, you will be forgiven in believing in ghosts after the end of your EWF title match at Day of Reckoning.....

JJ: Ghosts and whores........

*Allen laughs a little.

TA: That being the case were you surprised about Lex Hart's and Miss Jessica's appearance.

JJ: Surprised? Hell, nothin' surprises me when it comes to them two. One's a cancer and one's has constant PMT. It is like 6CW has become some breeding ground of disease. I ain't messin' with you Tim, I have had dealings with the pair and it wasn't pretty. But hell, I should be honoured that they feel in need to stick their noses in my business and get the ass whooping that is coming their way. I don't stand here talking about female rights. That bottom-feeding street crawler is gonna get it just as hard as the pink tutu wearing failure of a Winkle she calls a friend.

TA: And when will that be? You have an important rematch tonight.

*JJ flares his nostrils.

JJ: You don't need to tell me that Tim! I know exactly what rematch I got tonight and so does Costello. He was this close.......this close Tim......of losing the EWF belt and if it wasn't for Lex playing dressy up like he loves to do at the weekends, you would be talking about JJ Johnson, the new EWF World Heavyweight champion. Hart and Ho can wait. They ain't come back here for some jolly trip down memory lane. They are back to do some damage. But that's fine by me......JJ Johnson will gladly cause some damage on their "Thanks for the memories" damn reunion re-mix. This is ain't gonna be no "This Is Your Life". This is going to be "JJ beats you to an inch of your Life".

*Suddenly Allen turns away from JJ, just as Vincent Costello comes into shot.

VC: You talk too much about the past Johnson. Let me send you back to it.

*Johnson and Costello square up, with Allen holding a microphone in between them.

JJ: Oh no....no, no, no. There is no way that you are going to get out of (beep) that easy. Me and you have unfinished business and this time no little sideshow is gonna get in the way. I'm standing right here Costello. I don't hide. If you wanna give the public a lil preview then be my guest.

*Costello smirks.

VC: At what point are you going to wise up and realise that your chance has been and gone. You tried to fight the Law but it also wins out in the end. Your soundbites and street talking just isn't going to cut it when you have to face Costello's Law. You blame Lex Hart all you want. Truth is you couldn't handle the pressure......

JJ: Whose blamin'?! Not me. I hit the move and the move would have beat you. Costello's Law stood for nothing but a pile of broken bones beneath my body. You want to point the finger and start the blame game? Then blame yourself for being a weak assed champion and needing JJ Johnson to show you how (beep) is done!

*Costello seethes a little.

VC: Time for you to be put out to grass Johnson. Then you can go play with your other dinosaurs. That is if I allow you to be in a fit enough state after I have retained this belt......

*He taps the EWF title that is over his shoulder.

VC: MY belt.

*Costello walks off and Johnson watches him go.

JJ: Yeah you keep walking. Ring's that way my friend. And it’s your goddamn funeral.

*Johnson briefly glances at Allen, before walking away from the camera.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:19 pm

Following the break Wembley arena is abuzz as the Lloyd brothers start to speak on commentary.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, two weeks ago we witnessed one of the most dominant displays either of us have ever seen. The man they called Joshua ripped through most of the roster and won the coveted Gateway to Glory match.

HE: Staying in that ring for nearly an hour and eliminating over a third of the wrestlers that took part, Joshua steamrolled his way into the main event of Night of Glory.

HA: And since then 6CW has been relatively quiet on the performance, largely due to the nature of the man and the mystery that surrounds him. Everyone knows he is a seriously dangerous man and now that danger could increase for the entire roster.

HE: He is set to address 6CW tonight and you can feel the unease in the crowd. Joshua simply makes your skin turn cold.............

The camera starts to elevate and focus on the arena screen. The arena lights start to go down low and a dry mist appears from the curtain. The crowd start shivering as a cold air surrounds the building, as they are plunged in near darkness.

HA: I think we all know who is coming now.

Suddenly, the sound of a heartbeat booms loudly out of the speakers. The camera continues to focus on the screen, which slowly starts to come on. As the heartbeat continues, numbers flash onto the screen on every heartbeat. On the number one, the screen shows Joshua eliminating Percy Percival. On the number two, the screen shows Joshua decimating Bam Sparkleston. On three, Dario Machiavelli is shown being thrown out of the ring by The Puppet Master. This sequence continues on every beat until it gets to number 11, where Joshua eliminates Liam Wood.

As the 11 are shown and the heartbeats continue, the screen starts to fade and is replaced by the eerie looking face of McCoy staring out. His face rocks from side to side, as if looking at the crowd, before he disappears from view. Suddenly, Joshua starts to appear and then stands still onto the stage. A large light is shown from behind him and causes a long shadow to stretch out across the aisle. He holds the pose for a while, before walking slowly down to the ring.

HA: My God, if that entrance doesn't cause the hairs to stand on your neck, then you aren't human!

HE: I don't think Joshua is!

Joshua makes his way to the apron and retrieves a microphone that has been left there. He carefully climbs the steel steps and enters the ring as the crowd look on. The camera focuses on Joshua's face, partially covered by his long dark hair, as the Gateway to Glory winner breathes out heavily. The heartbeat suddenly flatlines loudly and the lights start to come up, as Joshua flings his hair back and stares out into the crowd.

HA: Look at that guys face! Those scars tell a story.

Joshua waits until the murmur of the crowd dies down. He then lifts the microphone to his lips and speaks forcefully.

Why does silence greet me.........with empty minds.........when this has been foretold to you.........constantly.........

He cocks his head to one side and continues.

Why does one example.........of mortal records tumbling.........makes you now hear the truth.........I have been saying.........

Joshua moves his head to the other side and speaks again.

Why is it that you all.........both those taking part and those watching from afar.........only now realise exactly what path you are treading.........

Joshua pauses for a moment and brings some of his hair over his face. He then stares out around the arena again.

You all look upon me.........as some master of a key.........A key to one of your biggest concerns of the year.........A key that I hold.........and could not care less about.........Your gateway to glory.........was a door into a realm I have promised.........for quite some time......... And if confirmation of that place did indeed need to be made.........I made it.........

Joshua points up the aisle with his free hand and grits his teeth visibly.

You saw 11 come.........and 11 go.........But the truth is 29 felt my presence.........Thousands watching in the building felt my presence.........and millions watching from supposed safety.........felt my presence.........Every single being has been touched.........Every single being has been made aware.........Every single being now knows what lies ahead........

He stops for a moment, before spitting his next words out.

But the reward itself........This token of gratitude.........for carrying out my promise.........is meaningless........

Joshua calms down slightly before continuing.

Fear.........is a prize worth reaching for.........Pain.........is a feeling that is worth causing.........Suffering.........is what conquers all.........There are no dreams of gold.........No aspirations for the limelight.........No excitement over one nights amusement.........It is merely a continuation of music.........that will drown out your hopes.........and remove your safety........

He pauses for a moment and takes a sideways glance towards the stage.

There will be some blind men.........who now see opportunity.........They think that where others failed.........they can ride in and steal what they think is owed.........A prospect of taking on a man.........that they dismissed with humour.........as a cover for their own inner anxiety.........A prospect of telling the world.........that The Puppet Master is no monster.........and can be easily slain.........A prospect where to prove their worth.........they try and take on that who has been deemed as unbeatable.........

Joshua turns back to the camera and breathes in deep.

And it is a prospect.........I welcome........

Joshua pauses and lifts up his hand.

To those of you.........whom are now suddenly aware of my shadow.........I offer a chance to not lose your minds.........A chance where you may live slightly longer.........if you so choose.........The suffering that will be felt in all your heads.........can be blotted out very easily by my hands.........

Joshua stares at his raised hand to emphasise his point, before looking out at the audience again.

The only antidote to mental suffering.........is physical pain.........And that pain is coming.........it is coming.........

The lights go down low and a spotlight shines on Joshua as the camera zooms into his face. He flicks his hair back and stares intently forwards.

It.........has.........arrived.........

The heartbeat starts again as the lights stay down low. Joshua exits the ring and starts to walk up the aisle, as the fans look on.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:21 pm

Match 4
GazzyD/Anthony Grace/Liam Wood vs Mike Masters/Max Adamson/Jerome Dubois

Back at ringside and the cheering masses soon turn to boos as “Champion” rings out of the speakers. Mr Jones escorts Mike Masters out onto the stage, Masters smugly spinning on the spot and grinning into the camera.

HA: Huge six man tag team match up next here on Aftermath and good luck to the referee in trying to keep this one under wraps…

HE: Huge fallout from D.O.R in this one….this is going to be like a tornado colliding with a tidal wave…

Masters swaggers down the ramp, his manager giving him instructions as they walk, and then he leaps up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Masters climbs onto the turnbuckle and slicks his hair back as he poses in front of the cameras…

HA: Mike Masters came up just short in his quest to win the Gateway to Glory match….the second to last man eliminated and his quest for a first singles title continues…

HE: It is coming, don’t you worry about that…Masters is so supremely talented that it is only a matter of time before he reaches his goal….especially with Mr Jones by his side…

Masters climbs down off the apron as “Demi God” booms out to more boos from the crowd. Red, white and blue pyros explode into the air as Jerome Dubois walks onto the stage, sporting a gothic skulled mask. He gazes deep into the camera before walking down the ramp…

HA: What a transformation we have seen in Jerome Dubois over the last couple of months….he is becoming darker and dangerous as the weeks seem to go by…

HE: I love this new attitude….he may have come up short in his quest to win the world title at Day of Reckoning but Dubois is showing all the capabilities of becoming a real contender once more in 6CW…

HA: Dubois suffered a very serious concussion during that triple threat match but he has been cleared to compete here and he will be looking for a victory to throw him right back into the mixing pot…

Dubois removes the mask and places it on the apron as he climbs into the ring to join Mike Masters. The lights then dim and “Radioactive” screams out to a cacophony of boos from the 6CW crowd.

HE: Show some respect…

HA: The former 6CW World Champion…..I wasn’t sure I would ever say that but Max Adamson was finally defeated at Day of Reckoning by GazzyD….the record world title holder is no more…

HE: For now….but we know Max has a re-match clause and he will take back what rightfully belongs to him….he will not be kept down by GazzyD or any other pretenders…

Max Adamson appears on the stage and he looks like he hasn’t slept in a week. His beard has grown and his hair looks tangled and messed. His eyes are reddened and he looks sullen as he makes his way down the ramp…

HA: Adamson does not look in a good way here….he looks crazed…

HE: Can you blame him? He spent the best part of a year as the world champion only to have it taken away from him….that belt was his life…

HA: During the Gateway to Glory match we saw just how badly Max was affected by that loss….he heinously assaulted Anthony Grace after being eliminated from the battle royal…

HE: Grace got what was coming to him…

HA: Well I don’t think the filmstar agrees…there have been rumours of lawsuits and all kinds in the last two weeks…

Adamson completely ignores the crowd and his team members as he climbs up into the ring. He makes his way to the corner and just stands there as “Endseekers” blazes out to a huge ovation from the 6CW crowd.

HA: It was a night of mixed fortunes for Liam Wood two weeks ago….he got redemption over Joshua in a one on one match but was then eliminated last from the Gateway to Glory match by his rival….Wood was so close to booking a main event slot at Night of Glory but he close was not enough…

HE: Wood won the battle but not the war….the story of his career…and plus he cheated to beat Joshua in the first place!

HA: I think Liam Wood showed a huge return to form at Day of Reckoning and here is to hoping that continues in the weeks to come…he showed a willingness to get the job done and I think that could be a positive for him…

Wood makes his way down the ramp and then he pauses at the base of the ring, bouncing from one foot to the other as the fans reach over the barricade to touch him. Mr Jones is gazing in Wood’s direction, smiling at him…

HA: A very unusual interaction between Wood and Jones at D.O.R has certainly got social media buzzing…

HE: Mr Jones wouldn’t associate with that loser…not when he has the “Masterful One” under his guidance…

Wood climbs up onto the apron as “Amazing Grace” plays out to more cheers from the crowd. There are audible boos in the reception as well but Anthony Grace chooses not to acknowledge them as he walks out onto the stage…

HA: Anthony Grace had a night to forget on the 20th….he lost the International Championship to Jax Cutler and was then eliminated and assaulted by Max Adamson during the Gateway to Glory match…

HE: Finally the bubble has burst….Anthony Grace is not a wrestler, he is an actor, and he has been found out…the first sign of any real brutality and he is calling in the lawyers….we don’t need that around here…

HA: That rumour certainly has riled a few members of the 6CW Universe but Anthony Grace has a very loyal fanbase who want to see him compete…

Grace stops and poses for pictures with his C.O.G’s whilst certain members of the audience are shown booing his arrival. Grace then removes his jacket and climbs up into the ring, where he fixes his gaze on Max Adamson.

HA: There has been plenty of words exchanged between Adamson and Grace over Twitter in the last two weeks and I don’t think we have seen the last of these two…

HE: Grace isn’t even on Max’s radar, he was merely in the wrong place at the wrong time….Max has bigger fish to fry….like this guy right here…

The whole arena is in a frenzy as “Limelight” booms out and silver pyros explode high into the rafters. There is another explosion of light as the 6CW Champion leaps through a trapdoor in the stage, bouncing from one side to the other and holding his title belt in the air…

HA: Two weeks ago GazzyD realised a dream in front of a delirious home crowd….he ended the record breaking title reign of Max Adamson and gained redemption for two years of suffering and torment at the hands of his former friend….GazzyD is back on top of the world and he is loving every minute of it…

HE: I implore him to enjoy it because it won’t last much longer….Max is coming for that belt and he is going to get it….Gazzy’s reign will be short lived…

Gazzy makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans as he does, and then he leaps up into the ring. He nods at both Liam Wood and Anthony Grace before climbing onto the turnbuckle to pose….Max Adamson’s eyes have never wavered from the champion…

HA: Adamson looks capable of committing murder here….his eyes are bulging…

HE: It’s like seeing someone with an ex girlfriend that your still in love with….this is eating Max up…

Gazzy jumps down from the ropes and he looks over at Max before raising the 6CW belt up again, drawing huge cheers from the audience. Max tries to burst forward but Masters and Dubois hold him back…

HA: Nobody wants to see this match breakdown before it has already begun…

HE: I don’t think Max cares…

Masters and Dubois manage to convince Max to climb out onto the apron. Dubois then offers to start up the match, going head to head with GazzyD. There are cheers ringing all around the building as the two men lockup…

HA: This should be a fascinating contest….a potential landscape changer on the road to Night of Glory…

Dubois is more powerful than Gazzy and manages to press him back but Gazzy spins out and pushes Dubs into the ropes before knocking him down with a dropkick as he comes back. They get back up and Gazzy takes Dubois down with an armdrag before knocking him off his feet again with a spinning heel kick……………..1……………2…..shoulder up!

HE: Gazzy might be riding the crest of a wave right now but sooner or later he will drown under the pressure growing on him as champion….

Gazzy pulls Dubois up and looks for a suplex but Dubois counters and lifts Gazzy up into the air himself…

HE: FORTUNE!

Gazzy floats over the back of Dubois and he shoves him into the corner before chasing in and landing with a shining wizard. Dubois staggers back out towards the centre as Gazzy springs onto the turnbuckle and launches back with a quick crossbody…………..1………………….2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Gazzy making a quick tag there to Anthony Grace….he and Dubois have had plenty of run-ins…

Grace quickly runs in and knocks Dubois down with a clothesline before welcoming him up again and he lifts him into an atomic drop. Dubois staggers on the spot and Grace follows up with a snap neckbreaker………………1………………………2…………….shoulder up!

HE: Grace has been trading off those victories over Dubois for months….I guarantee it wouldn’t happen if they met one on one now….complete role reversal…

Dubois staggers up in the corner and Grace collides into him with a clothesline before whipping him to the opposite corner. He follows across and looks for a splash but Dubs drives both his feet up into the movie star’s face…

HA: FRENCH CONNECTION!

Grace staggers back and Dubois looks to take immediate advantage with a spear but it is countered by a huge backdrop. Dubois stumbles back up and Grace bridges him into a German suplex………….1………………..2……………shoulder up!

HA: I don’t know how well Dubois has recovered from that concussion but he will not want to keep landing on his head like that…

Grace grabs Dubois by the head but he receives a very borderline punch to the midsection, causing him to stagger away. Dubois pleads his innocence to the referee and then charges in behind Grace with a vicious chopblock to the back of the knee…

HE: That’s how you change momentum….brilliant from Dubois…

Dubois traps Grace in the corner and lands brutal stomps to the chest of his opponent before he backs away and offers the tag to Mike Masters. Masters leaps over the ropes and he quickly runs to the corner, landing a hard kick right to Grace’s face (Broski Boot)….

HA: Grace’s jaw may have got damaged there…

HE: We can but hope….then we wouldn’t have to listen to him talk…

Masters drags Grace from the ropes and covers……………1………………..2…………….shoulder up. Masters bounces back against the ropes and returns with a leaping kneedrop to the face before standing up and crotch chopping towards the crowd…

HA: And you wonder why people don’t like this egomaniac…

Grace gets back up and Masters lands hard chops to the chest before grabbing his arm and looking for an Irish whip. Grace is able to turn it around and he sends Masters off the ropes…

HE: You have to applaud that…

Masters is sent towards the ropes but he springs onto them and then shoots back with a heavy back elbow to the face. Grace gets back up and Masters rushes in behind him with a zigzag neckbreaker………………1……………………….2……………..Grace finds the bottom rope with his boot.

HA: Anthony Grace is taking some sustained damage now and that is not ideal in this kind of match…

Masters pulls Grace back up and tries to position him for a piledriver. Grace kicks his legs, furiously, and then succeeds in swiping his opponent’s legs. Masters tries to wriggle free but Grace drops back and slingshots him into the corner…

HE: Brilliant…

Masters shows his athletic ability to land on the ropes and then he leaps up top and floats back with a moonsault take-down on Grace as he gets up………………..1………………..2……………Grace kicks out. Masters gets back up and he has a few choice words for Liam Wood before grabbing Grace’s arms and pulling them behind his back…

HE: KILLSWITC….

Masters tries to turn Grace around for the faceplant but Grace manages to tilt out and pull Masters in a headlock. He rushes towards the ropes and springboards onto them before firing back out and planting Masters with a bulldog…

HA: Tremendous counter work from Anthony Grace there….but now he needs a tag…

Grace is rubbing the side of his head as he drags himself across towards the outstretched hands of his opponents. Mike Masters is shaking away the cobwebs as he drags himself over and reaches for Dubois…

HE: Adamson is done waiting…

Max slaps the back of Masters and he storms into the ring. Grace is reaching for Liam Wood but Adamson clatters into Wood, knocking from the apron, and then drags Grace back to the centre of the ring and launches him with an overhead belly to belly. Grace stumbles back up and Max runs into him with a brutal knee to the stomach and then gutwrenches him into a heavy stomach buster…..

HA: Max Adamson looks hell-bent on causing destruction….the referee needs to keep an eye on this and make sure it doesn’t escalate…

Grace is sat on the canvass, breathing deeply, as Max grabs him from behind and lands heavy crossface punches. Grace tries to cover up as Max backs away and then sprints back in with a punt kick to the ribs…

HE: I don’t think Max would complain if this turned into a streetfight….he wants to put hurting on anyone and everyone…

Grace grabs the ropes and tries to get up as Max lands solid hooks to the body and then drags him away and launches him into a big German suplex. Adamson crawls over ontop of Grace and begins to land big punches…

HA: This is where it fell down at Day of Reckoning…..Grace’s face could be busted up again…

The referee quickly tries to pull Max off but Adamson is determined to carry on landing bombs to the face of Grace. GazzyD climbs into the ring and rushes over, landing a flying low dropkick to the face of Adamson sending him flying across the ring…

HE: That’s not allowed…

HA: The 6CW Champion making the correct choice there…

Gazzy stands his ground, the crowd cheering him, as Max holds his jaw and stares at him. Adamson then begins to get up and looks ready to charge the world champion but Mike Masters slaps his shoulder and climbs in.

HA: I think Masters knows that Adamson is a ticking timebomb….he doesn’t want to get disqualified…

Masters looks at Max and orders him to focus before walking past. Anthony Grace has managed to stumble to the corner and makes the tag to Liam Wood…

HA: This is a confrontation that many people have been talking up since a collision two weeks…

HE: Liam Wood eliminated Mike Masters from the Gateway to Glory….that will not have been forgotten…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

Wood climbs into the ring and he circles the ring with Masters before locking up in the middle. Masters pulls Wood into a headlock but Wood quickly bounces back into the ropes and shoots Masters across the ring….Masters comes back and Wood boosts him up…

HA: WORLD EATER!

The crowd cheer but Masters manages to counter in midair with a hurricanrana. They get back up and Masters looks for a swift superkick but Wood ducks under it and nails a tiger suplex………….1…………….2………..shoulder up. They get back up and Wood kicks Masters in the stomach before flipping him onto his shoulders…

HA: Power…

Masters slams his forearm down into Wood’s face and then he scrambles down the back and pulls him into a pin………………1……………..2……………shoulder up. They get back up and Wood looks for a discus elbow but Masters ducks and springboards onto the ropes…

HE: DISASTER…

HA: COUNTER!

The crowd erupt as Wood catches Masters on his shoulders and turns him into a sit-down powerbomb………………..1……………………2…………….shoulder up. Wood gets back up, looking disgusted as Mr Jones smiles at him, and then pulls Masters up and connects with a final cut suplex………………1………………..2…………..kickout.

HA: Liam Wood seems to be oozing the kind of confidence that saw him capture the EWF Title in 2013…it is good to see that it has returned…

Wood makes his way towards the corner and begins to make his way to the rope. He looks out at the crowd for a second and distraction allows Masters to rush in and land with a sensational leaping enzeguiri, crotching Wood on the top rope. Masters grins as he climbs up and then delivers a huge superplex…

HE: I think it is about time Mike Masters was afforded the opportunities he deserves….this man should be headlining this company…

HA: Masters has had ample opportunity since he joined 6CW…

Masters crawls over and covers…………….1……………….2…………shoulder up. Masters lands with three handstand knees to the head of Wood and then he rolls forward and tags in Jerome Dubois. Dubois pulls himself up onto the ropes and he waits for Wood to stand before launching off with a missile dropkick………………1………………….2……………kickout!

HE: This match is a big chance for all these superstars….you can jump the queue with a win against this kind of calibre…

Dubois stands over Wood and clubs his back before dragging him up and placing his head between his legs. Dubois grins as the crowd boo and then yells “Vive Le France” before flipping Wood up…

HE: GARLIC BOMB!

Wood jumps out the front of the powerbomb and lands a big European uppercut, sending the Frenchmen staggering to the ropes. Wood then comes forward again but Dubois pokes him in the eye and DDT’s him into the turnbuckle…

HA: Wood might be out cold there… that was solid impact…

Dubois grabs the heel of Wood and pulls him out to the middle…………1……………2………Wood just gets his shoulder up. Dubois complains to the referee and then stands back up with a grimace on his face. He grabs Wood by the head and drags him back up, flipping him onto his shoulders…

HE: Wood is going to sleep now…..CULTURE SHOCK!

Wood kicks his feet and manages to drop off the back of Dubois and then he spins him around and drills him with a double armed DDT….Wood is seeing stars as he tries to pull himself over to the corner…

HA: That DDT took a lot from Wood, his head snapped hard into the ropes and he needs out of there…

HE: Dubs needs the tag too…

Dubois flops over on his stomach and claws his way along the floor to make a tag. He throws out his right hand and makes contact with Max Adamson’s palm…

HE: Max got in…

HA: HERE COMES THE CHAMP!

The crowd roar as Gazzy takes the tag from Liam Wood and then springboards into the ring and meets Max Adamson with double knees to the chest, taking him down. Gazzy rolls back up and takes Max down with a drop toe hold into the ropes…

HE: Max wants to rip Gazzy limb from limb for what he has done…

HA: But he has to catch up with the champ first….619!

Gazzy runs the ropes and he sprints back and spins into the tiger feint kick but Max catches his legs and hauls him back into the centre of the ring. He stomps down on Gazzy’s chest and then shows incredible strength to haul Gazzy up into the air and onto his shoulders…

HE: Caught him….no messing about…..CYCLONE!

Max throws Gazzy up for the F-5 but the world champion counters with a tornado DDT. Gazzy gets back up and he runs to the ropes, diving into a springboard….

HA: LIONSAULT!

Gazzy lands down across the chest of Max…………….1……………….2………..Max launches Gazzy halfway across the ring. Adamson scrambles back up and he charges towards his foe in the corner….

HE: GORE…

Gazzy uses the ropes to lift himself out of the way of the spear and send Max crashing into the turnbuckle underneath him. Gazzy then locks his heels under Max’s arms and front flips into a sunset flip bomb…………..1……………………..2………….kickout!

HA: GazzyD is fighting with all the confidence that comes from being the recognised number one…he looks phenomenal in there…

They get back up and Gazzy lands a roundhouse kick to the side of Max’s head, sending him to the corner, and then follows in with a big diving dropkick to the chest. Adamson stumbles back out and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach…

HA: DEEP…

HE: CYCLONE!

Max puts the brakes on the pedigree and he scoops Gazzy back onto his shoulders for the F-5. Gazzy drives his elbow into the jaw of Max and scrambles off the back…

HA: DOWNTOWN!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy plants Max with the “skull crushing finale”………………..1…………….2………..Max throws his shoulder up off the deck. Gazzy gets up and he makes his way to the ropes before launching him…

HA: STARSHIP…

Gazzy looks for the split-legged moonsault but crashes down across the knees of Max, sending him rolling away in agony. Adamson gets back up, spit flying from his mouth, and he rushes forwards…

HE: GORE….GORE….GORE!

The crowd groan as Max almost breaks Gazzy in two with the thunderous spear. He kneels over him for a moment and tugs at his hair before rolling from the ring and making his way towards the announce area…

HA: What the hell is Max doing….why isn’t he making the cover?

Dubois and Masters look bemused as Max staggers over to the timekeeper’s table and then grabs the 6CW title belt. The crowd boo as Adamson cradles the belt and makes his way back to the ring…

HA: That does not belong to you anymore Max….you’re not the champ…

Adamson rolls in and he seems to be muttering under his breath. The referee is trying to get him to lose the belt but Max ignores him and fixes his gaze on Gazzy, who is getting back up.

Max: This is mine….mine….not yours….MINE!

Adamson runs forward and swings the belt at Gazzy’s head but the world champion ducks underneath and then he kicks Max in the stomach…

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

The crowd roar as Gazzy nails Max in the middle of the ring………………1…………………….2………………..3!

HE: Well in there, Jerome…

The crowd boo as Dubois leaps into the ring and breaks up the pinfall before the three count can be completed. Dubois lands a kick to the side of Gazzy’s head but is quickly tackled into the corner by Anthony Grace. Mike Masters leaps over the ropes to attack the world champion but finds his way barred by Liam Wood…

HA: We’ve got all hell breaking loose now…

Wood blocks a punch from Masters and connects with a three punch combination of his own before clotheslining himself and Masters over the top rope to the outside. The crowd cheer as Wood drags Masters up and slams him into the steel steps…

HE: You need to get a grip on this referee…

Anthony Grace is delivering a ten punch combo in the corner but then Dubois drops down and guillotines Grace across the top of the turnbuckle. Dubois staggers up and pulls Grace towards him….

HA: AU REVOIR!

Dubois drills Grace with the sitout side-slam and leaves him splattered on the canvass. Dubs then rolls to the corner and he beckons for GazzyD to get back up onto his feet…

HE: Dubois knows if he knocks off the world champion then he has to be next in line for a shot….FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois runs forwards for a spear but is drilled with a codebreaker out of nowhere. Gazzy then delights the crowd by kicking back up onto his feet. He then climbs out onto the apron and springboards onto the ropes…

HA: SPRINGBOARD 450!

The crowd cheer in delight as Gazzy front flips from the top rope and he crashes down onto Dubois’ chest. The cameras then pan to the outside where Mr Jones is trying to get Liam Wood’s attention…

HE: What is going on between these two?

HA: Your guess is as good as mine…

Wood turns away from Masters and is glaring at Jones with a deep look of dislike. He begins to walk towards the manager, allowing Masters to take advantage and springboard onto the ringside barrier…

HE: DISASTER KICK!

The crowd boo as Masters lashes his boot into the face of Liam Wood and knocks him down on the floor. Back in the ring the referee is trying to roll Jerome Dubois to the outside as Max staggers back in with a steel chair in hand….

HA: Ref….turn around…

Adamson is frothing as he swings the chair at Gazzy’s head but misses by millimetres. The chair cracks the top rope and clatters back up into the face of Max, sending him staggering. Anthony Grace slaps the back of Gazzy, gaining a very mixed review from the crowd…

HE: Get in there, Masters…

Gazzy looks a little bemused by Grace tagging in but he quickly changes his view and sprints towards the ropes, vaulting through with a suicide dive that takes out Mike Masters on the outside. Grace claps his hands together, his loyal supporters following suit, and he beckons Max around before launching towards him…

HA: It’s that kick again…

HE: But its because of the chair…this isn’t fair…

Grace clatters into Adamson with a beautiful tornado roundhouse kick and he makes the cover…
…1
……2
……………..3!

HE: No…

HA: Yes…..the referee is calling for the bell, they did it…

HE: This is disgusting…

HA: Max Adamson’s downward spiral just went from bad to worse…

“Amazing Grace” plays out and the referee takes Grace’s arm and raises it in victory. GazzyD and Liam Wood roll back in to join their teammate as the crowd go wild for the winners…

HE: I can’t believe Anthony Grace actually owns a pinfall victory over Max Adamson….this is a tragedy…

HA: Well that moment will certainly be a talking point as it seemed GazzyD had the victory sewn up himself….but the 6CW Champion isn’t one for complaining, his team has the victory and I’m sure that is all that matters to him…

Gazzy pats Grace on the shoulder and nods before a quick slap of the hand with Liam Wood. The referee then passes the 6CW belt to Gazzy and there is a brief moment when Wood and Grace stare at the gold…

HA: GazzyD knows that he is a prime target now for everyone on the roster….when you have the gold you know there is no such thing as friends…

Gazzy smirks as he catches Grace and Wood staring at him and then he makes his way to the corner and begins to pose with his belt. Jerome Dubois is standing next to the announce table, staring up at Gazzy, whilst Mike Masters is helped up by Mr Jones and they too glare at the world champion. Jones’ eyes then turn to Liam Wood, who stares back at him and then both men turn their attention back to Gazzy…

HE: I told you Gazzy’s days are numbered…

HA: Maybe they are but as long as he has that belt he is going to enjoy every minute of it…

Max Adamson is up on his feet on the outside of the ring and he is tearing the covers off the announce desk and the barriers around ringside. He looks in an uncontrollable fury as security guards arrive to escort him towards the back…

HA: I think Adamson needs a psychological evaluation…losing the 6CW Championship has sent him over the edge…

HE: Well if that didn’t then the loss to Grace tonight certainly has….GazzyD better sleep with one eye open because Max will stop at nothing to get that belt back…

Max turns his eyes back to the ring and he glares at GazzyD, celebrating with the 6CW belt, as he is pushed up the ramp towards the backstage area. Anthony Grace is smiling out towards Max and looking extremely pleased with himself as the action goes backstage.

Match result: Anthony Grace/GazzyD/Liam Wood via pinfall
Match time: 16 minutes; 33 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:25 pm

*Back at ringside with the commentary team

HA: Ladies and Gentleman we are barely minutes away from a huge Main Event, a match that is a direct result of the outcome of the triple threat EWF match at Day of Reckoning. Let’s take a look at exactly how that match ended for the benefit of the one or two that didn’t catch it first time round

Video footage

The cameras pan to the outside and show Jerome Dubois being helped up by medics. The EMT’s are shining a light in Dubois’ eyes and they look concerned by his response. Dubois almost falls over as the medics struggle to keep him up…

HA: Dubois really is in a bad way here…..he needs a trip to the hospital…

In the ring, Costello is using the ropes to prop himself up, wincing as he tries to put pressure on his leg, and he screams for JJ to get back up. The referee asks Costello if his leg is ok but the champion pushes the official away as he hobbles forward as quickly as he can…

HE: KERB STOMP!

JJ ducks out of the impact and Costello lands hard on his leg, shuddering it badly, the crowd cheer as JJ takes advantage and scoops Costello up on his shoulders…

HA: VIP EXPERIENCE!

*Crowd pop

HE: I’m leaving…

JJ is still a little groggy as he drives Costello down on his head with the tombstone. Johnson looks around the Phones4U Arena and he grins as he listens as the cheers grow louder and louder. JJ then rolls out under the bottom rope and begins to scale the ropes…

HA: Two years of rehab, thinking his career was over, but here he is on the edge of another world champion reign….JJ Johnson is heading for the top of the mountain…

HE: Why is this happening….

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd are bouncing up into the rafters as JJ drives down onto Costello’s chest with the shooting star press…..he hooks both legs with a huge smile on his face…
…1
…..2
………..3!

HA: The reign of terror is over…

*Lights out

HE: Huh?

The entire arena is pitched in darkness and then a loud shrieking laugher begins fill the air. It continues for a few moments and then the lights come back on…

*Crowd pop

HA: MY GOD…..THAT’S….BUT WHY?

The crowd are in utter shock as the cameras pan in on a woman standing on the ring apron. She has long red hair and is wearing a very tight black dress. She continues to laugh, her beautiful face full of amusement…

HE: I don’t get it…

HA: That’s Miss Jessica…but what the hell is she is doing here?

HE: I think that’s what JJ Johnson wants to know…

The referee is on the floor, seemingly unconscious, as JJ looks towards Miss Jessica with complete confusion. Jessica’s eyes are twinkling with malice as JJ begins to get up to his feet, slowly moving towards her…

HA: Folks you will have to forgive me for my surprise here but Miss Jessica is about the last person I expected to see here tonight…

HE: You and me both…

HA: But what is her agenda….why is she screwing with JJ Johnson?

HE: I….OH MY GOD!

*Crowd boo furiously, stunned by what they have just witnessed!

HA: THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING….

JJ is stood in front of Miss Jessica, looking her up and down, and he begins to trash talk her. Miss Jessica merely puts her tongue out and continues to laugh as the “referee” on the floor suddenly gets up very quickly and spins JJ around, drilling him with a sickening RKO in the middle of the ring….the “referee” drags Vincent Costello across and drops him onto JJ’s chest…

HA: Not this way….no cmon…

HE: This is bloody brilliant….

….2
…………….3!

HA: I cannot believe this is happening….

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner……and STILL EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION….Viiiinnncccceeeennnnntttttt Cossssttteeeelllllllooooooooo!

Miss Jessica steps into the ring, a smile on her face, and she stands side by side with the “referee”. The official is staring down at JJ Johnson, his face contorted with fury and rage as the crowd chant “A55hole” over and over again…Miss Jessica kisses the man on the cheek and raises his arm into the air…

HE: This is huge news….6CW has just been injected with the most lethal dose of poison known to man…..LEX HART IS BACK!

HA: The man who single headedly tried to run this company into the ground, he tried to take it over and drive it out of business…nobody in 6CW will ever forget Lex Hart and Genesis but I thought we would never see this “cancer” back in this company again….I really hoped we wouldn’t!

HE: And yet here he is….Lex Hart is back, Miss Jessica by his side, and he has just made the biggest of all statements…I’m so pleased to see him!

HA: Lex Hart has returned to 6CW and he just screwed JJ Johnson out of the EWF Championship….but why goddamit….why the hell are you here, Lex?

Vincent Costello has rolled from the ring and snatched the EWF belt from the timekeeper, hobbling away into the aisle way with an ugly grimace on his face. He looks back at the commotion in the ring and shrugs his shoulders, ignoring the reaction of the fans around him. Costello kisses his championship belt and mouths to the camera “I’m the best” before making his way up the ramp…

HE: Where did Lex even come from?

HA: I assume he took the referee’s place when the lights went down….JJ Johnson will have something to say about that final decision because Hart isn’t a licensed referee, he can’t make calls like that…

HE: He had the jersey on….he made the call…and that’s final….this is brilliant…

HA: JJ Johnson was one second away from realising a dream….Lex Hart has stolen that away from him….but why is this son of a (beep) back here after all these years?

Lex rips off the referee’s jersey and throws it down at JJ’s head as the boos grow even louder. Miss Jessica runs her hand along Lex’s chest and kisses his arm before leading him from the ring, amid a huge chorus of boos and chants from the audience.

HE: What a surprise….

HA: That was one hell of a main event match and we still have two more to come…if they can live up to what we have just witnessed then my word we are in for a treat….Lex Hart is back in 6CW and I guarantee there is going to be hell to pay for what he has just done…

HE: Jerome Dubois is heading to the hospital, we wish him a speedy recovery, Vincent Costello is still the EWF Champion and Lex Hart has come home…..yeah this was a match that will live in the memory for a very long time…

Miss Jessica and Lex Hart reach the top of the ramp and they turn back to face the crowd once more. Miss Jessica is laughing once again and Lex Hart looks very pleased with himself as they raise their arms into the air….JJ is trying to stagger to his feet back in the ring and he looks up towards the stage with a confused but thunderous expression. Lex and Miss Jessica smile back at him before turning away and walking into the back.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HA: JJ Johnson came within touching distance of walking out here tonight as world champion….one man is responsible for that not happening and if I was Lex Hart I would get out of Manchester as quickly as possible…

JJ slumps against the ropes and sits there for a moment, looking dazed and confused, as the actions heads elsewhere.

HE: Vincent Costello’s reign of Glory continues, there is nothing that can stop him….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:26 pm

*The action is backstage and Timothy Allen is standing by. He looks a little hesitant as he looks to his left, where two very familiar figures are standing. The crowd boo viciously as they see Lex Hart, standing with a bored expression on his face, whilst Miss Jessica struts around, blowing bubbles with her chewing gum.

Miss Jessica: Like totally get a look at this place…

*She runs her hand along a production case

Miss Jessica: Do these people even have a maid? I mean talk about unhygenic..

*She rubs her hand on Allen’s suit with a disgusted look on her face

Allen: My guests at this time are Lex Hart and Miss Jessica..

*The crowd make their feelings known and Lex Hart merely grins at their reaction.

Jessica: I think we like totally angered the little people, Lexy…

Allen: Are you surprised? Nobody has seen or heard from either of you two in a very long time and then you show up at Day of Reckoning and cost JJ Johnson the chance to become EWF Champion. I don’t think I need to remind you that the last time we saw you Lex you were trying to run this company into the ground…what are the motivations behind this return? Why JJ Johnson?

*Miss Jessica walks up close to Tim Allen and she seductively presses her face against his. She runs her hands up his chest.

Jessica: Looks like somebody has got some fire inside of them. Want to share?

*Lex puts a hand on Jessica’s shoulder and pulls her back. She bites her lip and smiles as Lex then beckons Allen to bring the mic closer

Lex: I’m glad to hear that the 6CW Universe has missed me so so much…

*Huge boos from the audience

Lex: And I’m also glad to hear that my name is still synonoumous with chaos and terror…it is extremely important that you people remember just what I am capable of because now that I am back I am going to take great pleasure in picking up where I left off.

You wanna know why I’m back? Because I can be and that’s all that matters. Even after three years away from this company I can waltz back in here and I can take control in the blink of an eye…I can take this company by the scruff of the neck and I can have you all eating out of the palm of my hand.

Allen: 6CW has moved on since the last time you were here….what makes you think it will be the same as last time?

Lex: The only thing that’s changed is location of the goddamn show, spare me the apparent evolution of 6CW bull(beep). I look at what is on offer now and I see the same kinds of faces that thought they could dominate back in 2011, the same kinds of people that believed that they had what it took to be better than me. The fact remains that the moment I showed up at Day of Reckoning, I’d already taken control….and why? Because I’m Lex Hart and this is what I have been doing my entire life….I was born and bred for success by any means necessary and it doesn’t matter if it was Geoff Steel back then or its Liam Wood today…different names, same result…

And you want answers for why I picked JJ Johnson?

*The crowd cheer and chant JJ’s name

Lex: A man who made his fame and fortune in the rival promotion and yet over here they treat him like some kind of God….what did JJ Johnson ever do for 6CW? How many years did JJ Johnson sacrifice to put this company on the map?

And yet he can walk in here and they roll out the red carpet for him? Treat him like an all-time great of 6CW…

*Lex spits on the floor in disgust

Lex: That man is a fraud and the fact that he can hold his head up high and strut around like royalty makes me sick….JJ Johnson has no business here in 6CW, he doesn’t belong in this company and I am going to personally see to it that his miraculous story gets a very fitting end…

*More boos from the crowd

Allen: JJ has arranged ringside seats for you and Miss Jessica…will you be out there for the upcoming main event?

Lex: There you go again….JJ has “arranged”? Johnson doesn’t call the shots, he doesn’t get to choose his own destiny this time, I’m in control now and if that message didn’t sink in to his stupid brain at Day of Reckoning then perhaps he needs another reminder…

We aren’t back here to make up numbers, play by the rules or jump through anybody’s hoops….this is my game and I decide what happens next…you people should have learned a long time ago that Lex Hart isn’t the kind of man to fall in line…I make impact and I strike whenever the hell I want….keep watching!

*The crowd boo as Miss Jessica cackles playfully and links Lex’s arm. They both take a long look at Timothy Allen and then walk out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

Main Event
EWF World Heavyweight Championship
Vincent Costello © vs JJ Johnson

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall….and it is for the EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HA: Main event time folks and this is a massive one…

HE: They don’t come any bigger than a world title bout….even if it is a travesty that Vincent Costello is being forced to defend his title only two weeks after defending it…

HA: Costello is damn lucky to still have that belt and everyone knows JJ Johnson would be the EWF Champion if it wasn’t for Lex Hart…this is a re-match that had to happen…

The electric blue spotlight pans the arena and then zones down on the stage as “Remember the name” booms through the speakers to an almighty response from the 6CW crowd. Golden jets of pyrotechnics erupt across the front of the stage as the challenger makes his entrance…

RA: Introducing first….the challenger………..from Los Angeles, California………..weighing in at 270 pounds…………….JJ Jooooooooohhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnssssooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn!

HA: The noise is electrifying inside Wembley Arena for the Franchise Initiative….JJ Johnson should have been crowned the EWF Champion two weeks ago but he was cruelly denied by Lex Hart….can he correct that tonight and climb back to the mountain top?

HE: JJ fought the fight of his life at Day of Reckoning, he spent all his energy on that…no way can he replicate that kind of form again…

JJ strides from one side of the stage to the other, pounding at his chest and throwing his right arm into the air. He nods his head as he listens to the roars of the crowd and then he begins his walk down to the ringside area…

HA: It’s been three years since JJ Johnson was a world champion but he’s arguably more skilled now than ever…can he roll back the years tonight and add a fourth reign to his hall of fame CV…

JJ pauses at the base of the ramp and he drops his hoody from around his shoulder and hurls it into the crowd. He walks over to the front row and he spots Dicey Reilly before offering a handshake. The crowd roar as Dicey reaches out and tags JJ's hand. Johnson then walks back to the front of the ring. He bobs from one foot to the other, psyching himself up, and then he nods and walks towards the ring apron…

HA: WHAT IN THE HELL?!?

HE: He told you to keep watching…

JJ is about to climb up onto the apron when the cameraman runs into him and bounces the camera right into the side of JJ’s skull. Johnson drops to the floor and the crowd boo viciously as the cameraman takes off his cap…

HA: Goddamn Lex Hart…

HE: JJ invited him out here…he can’t complain…

HA: He invited him to sit out here….not attack him before this match has even begun…

Lex is smiling as lands a hard kick to JJ’s head and then he drops down on top of him and begins to blast him with furious right hands, opening up a huge cut across the side of JJ’s eye. Lex continues his assault whilst taunting JJ…

Lex: You wanted me out here, Johnson…..is this what you wanted? You don’t make the rules anymore…I’m in control…

HA: This is disgusting…somebody stop this…

A team of referees try to restrain Lex but he stands up and scares them away, a look of maniacal evil on his face. He then grabs JJ and pulls him up before throwing him into the ring…

HE: Give JJ his due, he’s trying to stand up but I don’t think it is wise…

HA: Enough is enough here…

JJ, blood running into his eye, tries to stand and he aims wild punches at Lex but Hart is able to duck and dodge them with ease. Lex taunts Johnson and the crowd before he leaps up into the air and drills JJ with a sickening RKO…

HA: This is heinous….Lex Hart has once again taken out JJ Johnson…

HE: Lex promised that he was going to pick up where he left off…this is exactly the kind of thing he was talking about…

Crowd: A55hole x20

Lex stands over JJ, blood staining his hands, and he holds his arms wide and proud as the boos rain down on him. The referee is ordering Lex to leave the ring and Hart grins at him before gladly obliging. Lex continues to stare back at JJ and then he hops over the barricade and begins to stroll into the crowd. Lex then stops and there are cheers and screams as he goes head to head with Dicey Reilly. Both men glare at each other and then Lex laughs and brushes past Dicey, making his way deeper into the crowd. The referee is down checking on Johnson’s condition as “Killing in the name of” screams out…

HA: No…cmon, we can’t do this now…

HE: This is a sanctioned match for the world championship….Magnusson and Andrews wanted Costello to defend so that is exactly what he is going to do…

HA: But JJ’s in no state to compete…the man can’t even stand up…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:42 pm

The crowd boo as a very smug Vincent Costello walks out onto the stage, the EWF Championship over his shoulder. His eyes are shining with malice as he slowly walks down the rampway towards the ring…

HA: Costello is really enjoying this….he looks positively gleeful…

HE: Because he knows that this is justice….this is Costello’s Law….JJ Johnson didn’t deserve another chance…

Costello circles the ring as JJ tries to use the referee to get himself back to his feet. Costello places the EWF belt on the announce table and then he rolls into the ring, slithering like a snake…

HA: Costello is coiled and ready…

JJ turns around and is immediately taken down by a clothesline from Costello, who then orders the referee to start the match. The crowd boo as Costello begins to stomp down on JJ’s head and chest, really damaging the challenger…

HE: Just end it, Vincent….he can’t live with you…

HA: Costello wants to savour this…

Costello drops down and he lands brutal punches to the face before picking JJ’s head off the canvass and repeatedly bashing it down into the floor. He gets back up and smiles at the reaction of the audience…

HA: Folks this was supposed to be an ultra-competitive contest for the world championship…but thanks to Lex Hart we are witnessing a massacre here…

Costello shrugs off the referee, who advises him to finish the match off, and then he grabs JJ by the face and begins to pull him up. He laughs at JJ…

Costello: Not so confident now are you, Johnson….

HA: You don’t want to run your mouth to JJ Johnson…because this man can still fight….YES!

The crowd suddenly roar as JJ pulls away from Costello’s grip and begins to land with huge right hands. He rocks Costello onto his heels and follows up with a combination to the body before finishing off with an uppercut that staggers the champion back into the ropes. JJ follows up and lands with more unanswered punches at Costello tries to cover up…

HE: This isn’t supposed to happen…

HA: JJ Johnson may be hurt but he is still dangerous….Costello was a fool to take this lightly…

JJ grabs Costello’s arm and he looks for an Irish whip but Costello turns inside and pulls JJ towards him. He tries to lift him onto his shoulders but JJ drops over the top and kicks Costello in the gut...

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

HE: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HA: Never rule out The Franchise...

The entire arena is rocking as JJ kicks Costello in the stomach and he drills him with a thunderous stunner, sending Costello flying. JJ staggers over and leaps into the cover...
.......................3!

HA: YES.....YES.....YES

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:45 pm

HA: JJ JOHNSON IS THE NEW EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

HE: COSTELLO KICKED OUT!

The replays play time and time again and the fans are still stunned as Costello gets his shoulder up by a nanosecond. Back live and JJ Johnson is looking at the referee and around the arena with disbelief

HE: Costello is the greatest champion of all time....take that JJ..

HA: How the hell did Costello kick out?

JJ stumbles back and he listens to the roars of the crowd. He grabs Costello by the hair and he drags him up but then VC pokes the challenger in the eye. JJ is blinded as Costello then sends him off the ropes…

HE: OMERTA….YES!

Costello spins JJ around in a full circle and then drills him into the mat with a thunderous black hole slam. He dusts off his hands as though satisfied with his work and then makes the cover…
…1
……2
……….3!

HE: Did it…

HA: JJ KICKED OUT….AMAZING HEART FROM THE CHALLENGER!

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HE: This can’t be happening…

HA: But it is…

Costello is shaking his head furiously and looking annoyed as he tries to block out the chants of the crowd. He looks down at JJ, whose head is still leaking blood, and then he begins to get up to his feet. A wry smile then begins to cross his face and he turns to the crowd and draws his finger across his throat…

HE: JJ might of kicked out but he is only prolonging the pain and suffering…

Costello looks down at JJ again and he tilts his head from side to side, weighing up his next move. JJ is trying to push back up onto his feet but he is having real trouble getting up as the champion runs off the ropes…

HA: KERB STOMP!

The crowd boo as Costello leaps up into the air and then stomps JJ’s head down into the canvass with thunderous impact…
…1
…..2
……………..3!

HE: The reign of Costello continues…

Ding ding ding

HA: JJ Johnson never stood a damn chance…

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…………and STILL EWF World Heavyweight Champion……….Viiiiiiiiinnnccceeeeeennnnnnttttttt Coooosssstttteeeelllllloooooooooooo!

“Killing in the name of” blasts out and the crowd boo furiously. Vincent Costello gets back to his feet, mockingly wiping sweat from his brow, and then he slicks his hair back and demands the referee get his championship belt. JJ is face down on the canvass, unmoving…

HA: Vincent Costello has the win here, he’s still the EWF Champion but we need to talk about the fact that Lex Hart has once again cost JJ Johnson his chance at the big time.

HE: We don’t need to talk about anything except the fact that Vincent Costello is still the world champion….nobody can stop this man…

Costello snatches his belt from the referee and he pumps it into the air as the boos grow louder from the audience. He parades around the ring and then slings the title over his shoulder as he beckons for a mic…

HA: I guess Costello’s got something to say…

Costello: Yeah that’s right….boo all you like because it ain’t going to change a goddamn thing. Take a long look at this sight and get used to it because it is never, ever going away….I am the EWF World Heavyweight Champion and there is not a single man on this roster who is capable of changing that fact…

I’ve beaten them all….the pretenders, the greats, the icons, the has-beens….they lined them up and I knocked every last one of them down…I’m better than Ali in his prime, more unstoppable than Tyson ever was, I make Hogan look like a curtain jerker every time I step in this ring…

I am the be all and end all of professional wrestling….the single greatest champion this industry has ever seen….and I deserve my goddamn respect. I could stand here and demand that Magnusson and Andrews find me some better competition but quite frankly I know that there is nobody out there who can stop me…..Costello’s Law runs this show….

Man was not created to conquer a God….and nor shall he ever have the tools to do so…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:48 pm

*The lights in the arena suddenly dim and the crowd go wild as “Heroes are hard to find” booms through the speakers. The riff cuts through and green lasers travel around the arena before Thunder appears on the stage.

HA: Oh my…

HE: What the hell does he want?

HA: Vincent Costello is responsible for Thunder being out of action for almost a year, he tried to end his career….it is only inevitable that these two men were on a collision course…

*Thunder stands on the stage and he listens to the delight of the crowd before tapping his heart three times.

Crowd: Thunder x10

HE: How rude of him to interrupt the World Champion…

*Thunder continues to stare down at the EWF Champion, who stares back and starts to smile.

Costello: I’m not one to turn down another helpless victim when they wander so willingly out here to fall at my feet…what’s up supergeek? I’m glad to see you up and out of that wheelchair but I have to assure you that should you ever interrupt me like that again I will put you back in it…permanently!

*The crowd boo Costello’s words but Thunder merely smiles

Costello: You got something to say to me boy? Because I’ve barely warmed up tonight so your welcome to come down here and get beat down just like Johnson just did…

HA: Thunder doesn’t seem to have a lot to say…

HE: I think being thrown off the stage all those months ago left him loopy…

*The crowd suddenly roar as Thunder begins to motion a belt around his waist, bringing a bigger smile to Costello’s face. The champion laughs.

Costello: Do me a favour…I’ve beaten off the biggest and best that this company supposedly has to offer and you think you can just stroll out here and make demands…you’ve been back here five seconds and you think you can get a shot at this?

*Costello holds up the EWF belt

Costello: I’ve dominated this division for eight months now and nobody has come close to taking this away from me…you don’t even deserve to be in the same building as me, let alone share a ring with the greatest champion in history…

“Champion” screams out to more boos from the crowd and Mike Masters enters the fray with Mr Jones by his side. Masters looks Thunder up and down, grinning, as Mr Jones starts to speak.

Jones: Don’t worry, Vincent, we are not out here to deride your achievements as a champion, a mighty fine one you…but I do take exception with the idea that you are unbeatable, only two weeks ago you had practically lost that championship and if it hadn’t been for Lex Hart you wouldn’t be out here making this statement…

*Costello rolls his eyes

Jones: But I know you and I respect you as a fighting champion…you may not think there is any challenges out there but I whole heartedly disagree…infact I’d go as far to say that I know that my client, Mike Masters, would beat you in a one on one match for the EWF Championship…

*Costello laughs

Costello: Really?

Jones: Yes, really…I know how confident you are in your own abilities, Vincent, so accepting a challenge from us is surely not difficult….considering you would obviously win…

*Jones smiles arrogantly

Costello: Good attempt at goading me in but you’ll need to try harder….neither BatBoy nor the Peroxide Princess deserve a shot at me and this championship…

*The whole arena goes wild again as “Endseekers” booms through the speakers and Liam Wood enters the scene. Mr Jones’ eyes light up and Thunder looks at his best friend, Costello shakes his head…

Costello: Not a chance in hell….I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve whooped your a55, Wood…don’t you even dare try and demand a shot at me and this…you had countless opportunties to win it and you couldn’t get the job done…

Wood: Then what harm is there is doing it one more time? If you’re so confident that you can beat me then I see no reason why you can’t just put that belt on the line….these people obviously want to see it…

*The crowd pop

Costello: And you think I care what these people want to see? You’re a loser, Wood, and I’m sick and tired of beating you up…..I don’t even enjoy it anymore…

*Wood and Thunder exchange glances whilst Mike Masters lounges against the ringside barrier, waiting for an answer. “Bridge Burning” then echoes out and Michael Hathaway leads Jax Cutler out onto the stage.

Hathaway: If you’re looking for a man to take his rightful place at the top of this company then I recommend none other than the current International Champion, Jax Cutler….this man is the next big thing in this business and whilst I respect you, Vincent, you cannot defeat him….nobody can. He is the perfect combination of power, speed and ruthless aggression…it is only a matter of time until he reigns supreme in this division…

*Cutler’s huge shoulders ripple as he stands behind his manager, staring down towards Vincent Costello. The crowd are making a lot of noise and then “Demi Gods” plays out to even more boos from the crowd.

HE: Everyone wants a piece…

HA: There is a queue forming for the world championship…

HE: Night of Glory is just around the corner…everyone wants their spot in the limelight!

*Jerome Dubois struts out onto the stage and he mocks the crowd. He walks in between Masters, Thunder, Wood & Cutler, trailing a baseball bat, before stopping on the stage. Dubois points the bat down towards Costello…

Dubois: I think it iz only right that ze next man to get eez shot at zat championship is me…

Costello: And how do you figure that Frenchy?

Dubois: It iz seemple…I was not pinned or submitted at Day of Reckoning and yet it iz JJ Johnson who gets anuzza chance? I theenk not…I deserve my opportunity to…

*Crowd ultra pop

HA: OH MY…

HE: He didn’t even give Dubs a chance to finish…

*Dubois looks furious as “Limowreck” thunders through the speakers and Keith Leone walks out onto the stage. Costello’s eyes widen a little as he sizes up the newcomer.

Costello: I don’t care who you are and what you’ve done in your career, Keith….I’ll tell you the same thing I told Wonder Woman…you don’t just stroll back in here and expect to get a shot at me…you earn that opportunity…you might have been a big deal a few years ago but I run this yard now…

*Leone merely smiles as he looks down at Costello. Dubois is still looking annoyed.

Dubois: Who do you theenk you are, Keith Leone….you do not come out here and inter-

*Crowd pop

HA: Leone is not in the mood to talk…

*The crowd are bouncing as Keith Leone superkicks Dubois in the face and leaves him flat on his back. There is a lot of jostling and arguing between the other five men on the stage when “Ghost in the Mirror” plays out and Daniel Magnusson strolls out. He looks at all five men and then down at Dubois before fixing his gaze on Vincent Costello.

Magnusson: I think it’s about time I restored a little order to proceedings…nice to see you, Keith…making friends as ever…

*Leone merely looks at Magnusson

Magnusson: And I suppose congratulations are in order, Vincent, another successful title defense…

*Costello mockingly bows

Magnusson: Which brings me onto why I am out here….you see we have just two more shows until the Revolution pay per view and things are moving thick and fast…as you can see, the queue is growing…everyone on this roster wants their dream match at Night of Glory and they know that winning the EWF Championship gives them a first class ticket to the dance…

*Costello shakes his head and pats the title belt

Magnusson: And these six men stood around me all make convincing cases…I am sure they would all give you one hell of a challenge….but none of them will be facing you for that title at Revolution…

*There are shouts of fury from the superstars around Magnusson. Some of the crowd boo but Costello just grins

Costello: I’m glad you have finally come to your senses…I deserve a goddamn night off…

Magnusson: I think you misunderstand me, Vincent….you don’t have a night off. You might not be facing one of these six men but you will have an opponent at Revolution…

*Costello glares at Magnusson and shouts “Who’ve you got?” before “Amazing Grace” plays out to a very mixed reaction from the crowd. There are scandalised looks from Masters, Cutler, Mr Jones and Hathaway as Anthony Grace makes his way out onto the stage to stand side by side with Daniel Magnusson. Costello looks appalled…

Costello: I guess having friends in high places really does count…..this has to be a joke right? Heck I’d rather fight Wood again…

*Grace takes off his sunglasses and he smiles down at Costello

Magnusson: No joke, Vincent….Anthony demonstrated tonight that he is ready for the next step and at Revolution on the 17th April you will defend the EWF World Championship against him…

Costello: I just hope you know what you are getting yourself into….see that pretty little face that your poster boy has got, I promise it won’t look like that when I’m finished…I’m going to spill his blood all over New York City…

*There are some cheers for Costello’s words. Magnusson then rounds on the other men on the stage

Magnusson: I understand your disappointment gentlemen but I am not an unfair man….all of you are of the highest calibre and you all deserve a chance to prove yourself….I am giving all six of you the chance to earn the right to challenge whichever world champion that Joshua chooses not to face at Night of Glory…

Jax Cutler….Thunder….Liam Wood….Mike Masters….Jerome Dubois and Keith Leone….Friday 17th April 2015 you will compete against one another for a golden ticket to the grandest stage of them all…

INSIDE THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!

*Crowd ultra pop

HA: OH MY GOD…

HE: IS HE SERIOUS? THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER?

*The arena is bouncing as the men on the stage all begin to stare at one another. Anthony Grace has made his way down to the ring and is face to face with Vincent Costello as the show comes to an end.

HA: What a night….what a show this has been and we are ending with two huge announcements…

HE: I’m still reeling…

HA: At Revolution we have Vincent Costello defending the EWF Championship against Anthony Grace…..and Mike Masters, Jerome Dubois, Thunder, Liam Wood, Jax Cutler & Keith Leone will step inside the Elimination Chamber to compete for a a world championship opportunity at Night Of Glory….we are out of time folks….goodnight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down