The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec - 11:26

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Dec - 9:55

You know that phenomenon where sound travels quite some distance when you are on a beach... and you hear those snippets of conversation around you? It was sort of like that. The shrieks were probably coming from the water. It's quite a pleasant & happy kind of shrieking.

Also, I love it when you go to sleep at night and can still feel the swells rolling under you. It's akin to when you have those flinching/twitching experiences except much nicer. You subconsciously know that you can't drown and the waves always seem to roll harmlessly over you.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 10:28

I do enjoy sleeping on a boat but it takes me forever to get rid of my sea legs...

Wonder who got the thread split?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Dec - 10:42

I think raf got it. The one about the "awful Internet reception on the farm..."

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 10:46

There is probably a joke there somewhere, but I am lethargic to think of something amusing...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Dec - 10:52

Too lethargic to say too, too.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 10:59

Meh.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 13:58

Shiiite on here, anyone play 'Cards against humanity'?

Or got any interesting picks for my deadpool next year?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Dec - 13:59

Olly Murs.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 14:00

Unfortunately not a wish list union, unless you know something we don't, and if you do, a public forum may not be the place for it...

Though I would be behind the endeavour...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Dec - 14:03

In that case Prince Philip has to be worth a shout.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Dec - 14:04

The real one I mean, not Tino.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 14:05

Got him already, I need 20, I use the Derby Dead pool site, Original picks are always better and score higher...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 14:06

Unless the Tino thing is a Double bluff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Dec - 14:07

Stephen Hawking? Jules Bianchi?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 14:09

Everyone has Hawking, Bianchi is a shout though...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 29 Dec - 14:16

Coxy

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 14:16

Current list

1. Bill Ward (drummer black Sabbath) Joker
2. Roger Bannister
3. Bhumibol Adulyadej,
4. Jules Bianchi
5. Mark Bridger
6. Mick Philpott
7. Tim Curry
8. Ian brady
9. Murray walker
10. Michael Parkinson
11. Peter O'Sullevan
12. Lynda Bellingham
13. Colonel Bob Sheridan (boxing commentator)
14. Elmore Leonard
15. Mohammed Morsi
16. Winona Ryder
17. Tim smith from the cardiacs
18. Joost van der Westhuizen
19. Bo Jilai
20. Ian Watkins
21. Pat Rice - reserve
22. Basshar Al Assad - reserve

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Dec - 14:17

Bellingham's already gone.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Dec - 14:21

Rats...

Forgot about that, i keep track all year so if they cark and I miss them my reserves go in.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Dec - 15:52

rick_dagless wrote:Shiiite on here, anyone play 'Cards against humanity'?  

Or got any interesting picks for my deadpool next year?
Ricky Hatton.  Could be heart attack/stroke or he might take himself out of the game (his twitter feed is a cry for help at times).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 29 Dec - 17:33

Betty White has to be nearing the bucket.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 30 Dec - 6:56

Olivia de Havilland must be nearing 99 pretty soon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Dec - 8:16

Too old for decent points TLD, but cheers anyhoo, I have now entered my submission...

Also entered a theme team which is almost a wish list of people in prison.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 9:15

Scargill could go at some point next year.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Dec - 9:23

super wrote:Scargill could go at some point next year

He is probably on a list somewhere super... Morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 9:29

Morning Rick. Only me in the office today and nothing seems to have blown up in my absence, so very tempting to do the sum total of hee haw and take a ridiculously long lunch before heading home mid afternoon.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Dec - 9:56

That is my plan mate, no one doing much here so if I can't beat them...

You must be glad to not be watching Umi Zumi though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 10:03

I am that - thought I was having some kind of seizure when I was watching it yesterday.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec - 10:14

Morning lads, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 10:24

Morning shah. The hood looks pretty bare today but I've had status updates from all of the regulars:

Jeff - trying to convince TSMR that Fitbits are supposed to look like handcuffs
Sean - still stuffing his goose
Julius - working out when best to cash in the Dignitas voucher he got for Christmas
Raf - playing Action Netball before trip to the hairdressers to get his blond tips touched up
LD - being impossibly nice to the work-shy contractors taking an unholy amount of time to put his pool in
Union - sudoku toilet paper
Tina - procreating

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 30 Dec - 10:38

Laugh

It's looking like the Sepik River right now. Needs a good thorough DDT spray.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec - 11:07

superflyweight wrote:Morning shah.  The hood looks pretty bare today but I've had status updates from all of the regulars:

Jeff - trying to convince TSMR that Fitbits are supposed to look like handcuffs
Sean - still stuffing his goose
Julius - working out when best to cash in the Dignitas voucher he got for Christmas
Raf - playing Action Netball before trip to the hairdressers to get his blond tips touched up
LD - being impossibly nice to the work-shy contractors taking an unholy amount of time to put his pool in
Union - sudoku toilet paper
Tina - procreating  

Laugh

And superfly trying to play off heart attacks as orgasms

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 11:12

To be honest, shah - my chip to shag ratio means that I'm much more likely to have a heart attack than an orgasm these days.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Dec - 11:38

Morning all, I am not dead. Still off work, and obviously have far better things to do in such instances than spend time on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec - 11:43

Rowley wrote:Morning all, I am not dead. Still off work, and obviously have far better things to do in such instances than spend time on here.

You know you'd be better off marrying a pigeon - they don't notice when you put tags on their ankles.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 30 Dec - 11:49

I don't play action netball. It's more "Gym, Jetskiing, Driving down to Cape Town"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 30 Dec - 12:30

All this talk of jetskiing is very worrying.

Also, I thought you didn't like Cape Town much. Do you have relatives or friends there?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Dec - 12:38

We should probably do some end of the year awards at some point, like they do on other boards.

Most Battered parent
Most likely to commit an atrocity
Most likely to use feminine hair products
Most hetrosexual and without a doubt completely without G@y tendencies

Few starters for 10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 12:42

You could combine an award for Jules with your dead pool, Rick. Not much points, but you'd be covering the odds.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Dec - 12:52

Like your thinking super, two birds with one flint edged hunting weapon...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 30 Dec - 13:01

I'd already been Jetskiing mate, went from eight-ten Moved it earlier because the weather is atrocious here in the afternoon. One of the reasons I was on the Cricket boardso till so late. Can't sleep when nervous. It was a great experience. Looking forward to trying it again, on more tricky weather.

Ja not the biggest fan of Cape Town, cold beach water. unpredictable weather, rather racist outlook on life... not a lot of fun, but the New Year's test is over there so...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 30 Dec - 13:04

... let's hope it's not another washout.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec - 13:09

The Loaded Dog wrote:... let's hope it's not another washout.

Aye, dyed hair really is for pansies no matter how briefly it remains dyed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 13:13

and rain will play havoc with his perm.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 30 Dec - 13:15

So many volcanoes going off at the minute. One in Mexico, Mt Etna... another in Hawaii.

Seems like someone is very angry with us.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Dec - 13:16

super wrote:and rain will play havoc with his perm.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Article-2288821-1875E0F6000005DC-70_634x638

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec - 13:20

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:and rain will play havoc with his perm.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Article-2288821-1875E0F6000005DC-70_634x638

Tbh she does look like she's been on a jetski

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Dec - 13:21

I think her name is 'Cape Town'

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Dec - 13:23

Looks like Phil Spector has been enjoying the old sun beds in prison.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec - 13:25

superflyweight wrote:Looks like Phil Spector has been enjoying the old sun beds in prison.

and accidently doused himself in peroxide when interviewed by raf, said it was like looking into a emasculating mirror at a fun fair.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next