The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:50

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:06

She's from Newcastle. People from there are known as Geordies. They are a cross between Jocks and Northerners. Just above people from Lancashire at the foot of the class table.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:18

seanmichaels wrote:Cheryl Fernadez-Virisi actually.

I'd smash its backdoors in but I may have to gaffa tape it first.

Yeah, you're not gay.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:19

Cheryl is the kind of girl considered not slaggy enough to warrant a part on Geordie Shore. Had the producers gone for talentless, loudmouthed and RACIST she'd have been fine but Geordie Shore's loss is pretty our our loss as well and she's still on tv, "not understanding" a lot of things on X Factor but still feeling the need to f*cking well blather on about it for ages.

Am waiting for her to crack one week and say to Simon COwell, "Listen, I may have sucked your c*ck to get back on the show (conjouring up images of her and Tulisa in a gobble-off.... wasn't he the Soviet leader?...I digress) but I'm not listening to you talking to my chicken fillets t!ts again and that weird over/under filled face of yours"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:28

Example of Wor Chex's Class:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:29

My gran used to have wallpaper like that.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:29

superflyweight wrote:

Yeah, you're not gay.

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:30

rick_dagless wrote:
Example of Wor Chex's Class:

Gives you something to aim at.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:34

As a piece of artwork, the detailing is excellent and in that respect it's a mighty fine tattoo. Sadly the fact I'll never get to see it up close and personal means I hate it with a passion as it's a reminder of the fact that I'd fail to pull even a dodgy bird like Cheryl these days

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:39

super wrote:My gran used to have wallpaper like that.

She did indeed super... (fnarr)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:42

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:My gran used to have wallpaper like that.

She did indeed super... (fnarr)
Your granddad said your gran used to have an ar$e like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:46

I was looking for nipples in the first few seconds.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 12:46

DAVE wrote:Your granddad said your gran used to have an ar$e like that...

All the attendees at the daily viewings of the painted lady at the local circus said that your gran had a whole naked body like that.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:02

Image won't open
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:15

kingraf wrote:Image won't open

It's a picture of Rick's hairy arse with a pink thong on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:24

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Yeah, you're not gay.

Laugh

Phuck off windows.

I like Chezza's tat, I'd like to use her arris as a pillow.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:37

I'd tap Cheryl too... she just sounds like a masticating donkey.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:45

kingraf wrote:I'd tap Cheryl too... she just sounds like a masticating donkey.

Masticating.

L*L.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:52

kingraf wrote:I'd tap Cheryl too... she just sounds like a masticating donkey.

Masticating.

L*L.

She can masticate my hampton any day of the week.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:56

How does a donkey masticate if it doesn't have opposable thumbs? I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would take some bloody effort.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 13:57

superflyweight wrote:How does a donkey masticate if it doesn't have opposable thumbs?  I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would take some bloody effort.  

Didn't that lass that Beckham slipped a length to masticate a pig on a reality show?

Perhaps she can advise?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 14:07

Thats not what masticate means.

Masticate is like sellotape.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 14:08

Just reading about Jihadi John. Even with a mask on he doesn't look like a John.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 15:03

rick_dagless wrote:

All the attendees at the daily viewings of the painted lady at the local circus said that your gran had a whole naked body like that.
No they didn't...they all agreed that she had a lovely beard but that having three arms tended to overshadow it somewhat.

if you're going to be rude, get your facts right

(inserts harrumphing smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 15:32

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No they didn't...they all agreed that she had a lovely beard but that having three arms tended to overshadow it somewhat.

if you're going to be rude, get your facts right

Sounds like what the prefects used to do to sean.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 15:50

superflyweight wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Sounds like what the prefects used to do to sean.  

This made me do a snorty laugh thing, but I think I managed to cover it with a pretend cough.

As you were...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 15:56

Well known statistical fact that Jocks are more likely to be surfing the brown wave than their English counterparts. Think it comes from all the skirt wearing and trying to keep warm whilst growing turnips.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 16:01

Is it not also due to the fact that the nether regions of the "women" in Scotland are affectionately referred to as the "auld reekie"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 16:10

seanmichaels wrote:Well known statistical fact that Jocks are more likely to be surfing the brown wave than their English counterparts. Think it comes from all the skirt wearing and trying to keep warm whilst growing turnips.

Am sure once the economy picks up and more parents can afford private education for their children we will be able to close the gap.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 16:22

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Well known statistical fact that Jocks are more likely to be surfing the brown wave than their English counterparts. Think it comes from all the skirt wearing and trying to keep warm whilst growing turnips.

Am sure once the economy picks up and more parents can afford private education for their children we will be able to close the gap.

clap

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 6:31

Watched X-factor UK again last night. Cheryl Cole is the bees knees. I can't understand a word she says, but she's hot! Anyone else watching? I don't understand the format.

Fist.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 6:56

Morning Raf, I would quite happilty back scuttle everyones favourite geordie chavvy racist, on the proviso I could slap her in the chops afterwards...

The format of X-factor is basically a karaoke competition whereby the person with the saddest story wins...

As the old joke goes

"My mate was on X-factor and we all wanted to show support and give them the best possible chance of winning...So we stabbed their mum"

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:09

Morning Ricko. The quality of the singing is questionable. But Cheryl is there so it's okay.

Went to the family home last night to get my road bike for the Nelson Mandela sport and culture day this weekend, as Chris Froome is gonna be there and I'm nothing if not a bandwagon jumper. The damn German Shepherd was so excited to see me it jumped me and tore my Luminous Purple-ish Adidas jacket. Cost me nearly R800 (about £55 at the time I bought it). Beginning to think that dog hates me, as it chipped my tooth last year when it headbutted me
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:26

Sounds similar to the hate/hate relationship Galted has with his cat, either that or it is just a fashion conscious hound...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:29

Morning Raf, Rick and others when they arrive.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:31

Morning Jeff, you in the North today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:33

The colour combination only sounds bad because you haven't seen it. It is/was a fresh jacket. My second favourite one after my Yellow one. Adidas ftw
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:34

Morning Geoff
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:35

All day Rick, still buoyed by the news last night that the mighty Ride have reformed. Enjoy this mood whilst it lasts because if I don't get tickets tomorrow I will reach levels of miserableness unimagined even by my low standards.

How are you this fine day?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:36

Not bad, in a similar fashion, just seen that both Black Stone Cherry and Muse are at Download this year so I am pretty darn chuffed

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:51

Morning elitist music snobs.

Chilly start in the east.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:16

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:18

Morning Union, couldn't remember if you were in the correct caste to be talking to you, but if Tino is then it must be fine...

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:20

Union Cane wrote:Morning elitist music snobs.

Chilly start in the east.

Plenty of heat here. Even hotter in the next few days. Unbelievable.

Good morning to you all this very, very balmy evening.

I saw the most massive wasp yesterday... looking to make a new home near the clay "cliff face" out at the back.

I threw this massive clay boulder at it but missed. Then it suddenly reappeared looking rather angry.
Last I saw of it - it was travelling westwards at a great rate of knots.
It moved like a stuttering holograph... so big, so orange, so fierce-looking. Striped black body hoops and "socks". It's feelers were very large too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:25

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I saw the most massive wasp yesterday... looking to make a new home near the clay "cliff face" out at the back.

I threw this massive clay boulder at it but missed. Then it suddenly reappeared looking rather angry.
It moved like a stuttering holograph... so big, so orange, so fierce-looking. Striped black body hoops and "socks". It's feelers were very large too.

Do some research, LD. I need really want to know what kind it was.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:26

The wasp's colours sort of reminded me of the 1977 Dutch football team's Umbro kit. Saturated orange and black.

Not as nice as a material and colour as Faffa's purple tracksuit obviously.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:29

Handicap is up by half recently. Rather distressing really. Seriously considering actually practising before I play some rounds.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:31

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Do some research, LD.  I need really want to know what kind it was.

Sort of like this one but bigger and with more stripes.

Spoiler:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:32

Do you own a similar one LD? I do love Adidas' retro range. Recently ordered a 1970s Bayern Munchen jersey online. It looks really phresh. I am gonna look phat in it
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:36

The Loaded Dog wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Do some research, LD.  I need really want to know what kind it was.

Sort of like this one but bigger and with more stripes.

Spoiler:

He looks a mean bastard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:46

Phucking spider picture. Phuck you LD.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next