The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The much needed transformation of TNA

3 posters

Go down

The much needed transformation of TNA Empty The much needed transformation of TNA

Post by talkingpoint Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:58 am

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/articles/the-much-needed-transformation-of-tna-wrestling

Came across this article speaking of the positive changes TNA have made this year. Thought it was very good. I agree with a lot of what the author said. The emphasis on wrestling is a welcome one, even if they have dropped the ball this year with BFG.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

The much needed transformation of TNA Empty Re: The much needed transformation of TNA

Post by Adam D Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:50 am

Really enjoyed that article.

I agree with it for the large part. Unfortunately, most people will never watch Tna again. It's been widely accepted that Tna has had a great 3 month run whilst wwe has stagnated.

But I guarantee that most if the haters will not have watched Tna in that time and continued with the 'E.

The new network can't come soon enough - hopefully they will get the things right for their future - namely an extra hour and a network that will advertise them.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The much needed transformation of TNA Empty Re: The much needed transformation of TNA

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 am

I stopped watching TNA after the whole debacle with Bobby Roode at BFG, he should have left that show the stand out of TNA but he was an after thought and then the whole James Storm thing was very cheap, to waste Roode's build like that then swap the titles on taped shows was the last straw for me, they did well to salvage it but for me it was this continuous self harm that TNA were prone to that turned me off, it didn't matter if Russo was calling the shots pr Hogan and Bischoff, the same huge mistakes would happen on what felt like a time-warp 

It's a cycle I doubt they'll ever truly break, look at BFG, even though they seem to be getting it right they've totally ruined their biggest show of thr year, the show as a stand alone event might prove to be a success but this shpuld be the road that everything leads to, this is where we should see a Pay-Off, where names are made and era's begin/end.

I think its hard to second guess those fans who wont return to TNA, you can't swerve all of the people all of the time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down