The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TYson Fury at it again!!

5 posters

Go down

TYson Fury at it again!! Empty TYson Fury at it again!!

Post by Adam D Mon 22 Sep 2014, 4:43 pm

You have to love him!!

Tyson Fury keeping quiet before Dereck Chisora fight as loudmouth boxer tapes his mouth shut with the initials BBBofC  

TYson Fury at it again!! 1411390664942_wps_15_LONDON_ENGLAND_SEPTEMBER_

Tyson Fury was fined £15,000 after four-letter outburst at last head-to-head
Fury gestured that he would knock out Chisora in one or two rounds
Pair meet at ExCel arena on November 29
Fury insists he will not speak in public for the eight weeks until the fight
Dereck Chisora says simply 'I will knock him out'
Pair had been due to meet in July before Chisora hand injury

Tyson Fury put tape over his mouth to ensure that he gave the first silent press conference in the loud mouthed history of boxing.

So determined was the giant 26-year-old not to cause further of fence in the build-up to his heavwyeight battle of Britain with Dereck Chisora that he uttered not one word as the two came face to face in London.

Fury has been fined £15,000 by the British Boxing Board of Control for the four-letter outburst at their previous head-to-head confrontation Peter Fury, his uncle and trainer, did have something to say: 'The Board wanted us to tone it down a bit so here's Tyson... the Board dummy.'

Fury was prepared to respond to questions with gestures and indicated that he will knockout Chisora in one or two rounds at the ExCeL arena in London's Docklands on November 29.

That is the rescheduled date for a world title eliminator which was postponed when Chisora cracked his hand in sparring.

Fury, who had the initial letters BBBC written on his mouth tape, stripped off his shirt to reveal a torso well-honed with the fight still two months away.

When asked if he would maintain his vow of silence throughout those eight weeks he nodded in the affirmative.

Muhammad Ali – not only the greatest but the most voluble of all boxers - famously taped over his mouth after being pilloried for speaking too much.

He ripped away the gag after a few minutes, unable to contain himself any longer.

Promoter Mick Hennessy made it clear how seriously the Board viewed Fury's previous rant when he said: 'This fight could be in jeopardy. If anything else happened, we could be looking at a year's ban.'

Frank Warren, the lead promoter, made his own apology for the outrageous uproar which went before when he said: 'I should have controlled that press conference better. I hold my hands up. I share some of the blame for what went on. Fortunately there was nothing physical.'

Peter Fury and Hennessy revealed that they were upset at being excluded from the Board of Control hearing.

Hennessy said: 'We need characters in boxing. Sometimes Tyson is the gentleman but on other occasions he gets rubbed up the wrong way and he should be allowed to express himself.'

The irony, of course, is that this impersonation of Marcel Marceau will generate as much publicity as his wild misconduct has done hitherto.

Chisora was in a mellow mood but when it was drawn to his attention that Fury was indicating with his fingers a first or second round stoppage, he said simply: 'I will knock him out.'

Boxing now holds its breath, waiting to see if Tyson will be able to hold his peace until the end of November.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2765200/Tyson-Fury-keeping-quiet-Dereck-Chisora-fight-loudmouth-boxer-tapes-mouth-shut-initials-BBBofC.html#ixzz3E3lQVKcG

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

TYson Fury at it again!! Empty Re: TYson Fury at it again!!

Post by Dipper Brown Mon 22 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

Is anyone even remotely interested in what the big pudding says anyway?

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:12 pm

Give Adam credit for trying to sell this useless oaf to us on here continuously...

Unfortunately he's wasted the last year...Is stuck on a channel with few fans and has got the more interesting Joshua to contend with...

If I wanted to listen to someone swearing and acting like a knob...I'd go and watch Millwall....

Plus I might get the added bonus of seeing a fight afterwards.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:17 pm

This fight has been well overcooked

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:18 pm

A talentless slob vs The Heavyweight bike....

Can't wait.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:A talentless slob vs The Heavyweight bike....

Can't wait.

Mr and Mrs Trussman? Wink

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:24 pm

If they were fighting in my garden, I'd close the curtains. Look forward to them being fed to Joshua in due course.

BJS vs. Eubank Jr is a more interesting fight, one of those could conceivably go somewhere.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm

Adam D wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:A talentless slob vs The Heavyweight bike....

Can't wait.

Mr and Mrs Trussman? Wink

My Wife isn't a talentless slob..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 22 Sep 2014, 7:07 pm

Fury is good for boxing. He will knockout the Chis before disposing of that American lanky sting of peece Wilder

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down