The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Moore: ‘I felt helpless and lonely, lying there bleeding to death’

5 posters

Go down

Jamie Moore: ‘I felt helpless and lonely, lying there bleeding to death’ Empty Jamie Moore: ‘I felt helpless and lonely, lying there bleeding to death’

Post by Strongback Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:07 pm

Jamie speaks about his ordeal.......

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/sep/09/jamie-moore-shot-spain-recovery

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Jamie Moore: ‘I felt helpless and lonely, lying there bleeding to death’ Empty Re: Jamie Moore: ‘I felt helpless and lonely, lying there bleeding to death’

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:14 am

Serves him right for supporting Utd..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Jamie Moore: ‘I felt helpless and lonely, lying there bleeding to death’ Empty Re: Jamie Moore: ‘I felt helpless and lonely, lying there bleeding to death’

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:25 am

I'd never get this at Cardiff these days but my worst ever experience at the football was in Stamford Bridge. Sat in front of some loudmouth American who'd probably only seen 'soccer' on ESPN 8 (the ocho), screaming at Shaun Wright-Phillips (or S-Dubya-P) to 'improve his offence' or 'switch the play, man'.

Stick to the hand egg please, our transatlantic cousins.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:47 am

Sounds like the kind of stuff I was shouting Dippy when the boys were competing (in one of our minority sports) against Belgium in the last 16 of the World Cup...

That's the........."Last 16"... by the way !!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:50 am

What the hell is a World Cup? You can't just make things up Truss!

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:50 am

What the hell is Cardiff ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 12 Sep 2014, 10:58 am

Ah tis a glorious place, sir. Unfortunately it was closed last week due to a visit from your man Obama. Some schools were even closed, it was like a snow day, except with more security.

Anyways, on topic. Some nasty injuries for Jamie Moore there, best of luck with recoveries. Doesn't bear thinking about the worst case scenario.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:33 am

I imagine it was a surreal experience...

Adrenalin probably helped keep him alive..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:41 am

Shocking what happened to Jamie Moore who always seemed like a great guy. Hope they find the scumbags who did it and throw them in jail.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:What the hell is Cardiff ??
Cardiff was the first UK city to be twinned with China.

This was in 1983 and the city’s name is Xiamen. Cardiff is also twinned with Stuttgart (Germany), Nantes (France), Baltimore (USA), Lugansk (Ukraine) and Hordaland.

http://www.storagegiant.co.uk/local/facts-you-didnt-know-about-cardiff/ Very Happy
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:27 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:What the hell is Cardiff ??
Cardiff was the first UK city to be twinned with China.

Must be a big City then..... Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:37 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/cardiff-comes-out-top-best-7758390

Smile even your president encouraged you to visit, big lad. I'll put you up on the futon shall I? Unless you wanna bunk with Steffan in his cave?

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:44 pm

Haven't got a problem with Wales.............Just the people who live there !! Laugh thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:48 pm

Oh you cheeky scamp, don't ever change!

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:49 pm

I'm only joking............Only been to Wales once......Llandudno years ago with Jo when I had a sex life...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 12 Sep 2014, 2:54 pm

If you're performing a post mortem on your sex life, mate, taking the missus for a naughty weekend in North Wales might have been where it started to go wrong Wink.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down