The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues

+47
blackcanelion
funnyExiledScot
Tattie Scones RRN
A Simply Mesmeric Try
Geordie
Jenifer McLadyboy
Pat_Mustard
TheMildlyFranticLlama
SecretFly
RDW
IanBru
InjuredYetAgain
EST
George Carlin
Imperialbigdave
EWT Spoons
MacKnocked-on
R!skysports
sensisball
Pete330v2
Weegie Wizard
Nematode
Argybargy
LeinsterFan4life
demosthenes
quinsforever
lostinwales
Captain_Sensible
tigertattie
Notch
CraigS1874
Dorothy_Mantooth
Majestic83
21st Century Schizoid Man
madmaccas
alive555
justified sinner
BigGee
reallybored
GLove39
cakeordeath
TJ
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
JonnyEdinburgh
VinceWLB
RuggerRadge2611
jimbopip
51 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues - Page 4 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues

Post by IanBru Thu 4 Sep - 6:45

First topic message reminder :

Banter through the ages:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues - Page 4 Laurel-and-hardy
https://www.606v2.com/t48240-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread
https://www.606v2.com/t51313-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ii
https://www.606v2.com/t53119-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iii
https://www.606v2.com/t54519-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iv

Well friends, the pre-season has come and gone, now things get real.

A. Edinburgh Rugby
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues - Page 4 Edinburgh-Festival-2011-Background1

1. Pre-Season

Edinburgh 10-11 Leicester Tigers
Edinburgh 21-15 Newcastle Falcons

2. Results
Munster 13-14 Edinburgh
Edinburgh 13-14 Connacht
Ospreys 62-13 Edinburgh
Edinburgh 20-20 Scarlets
Ulster 30-0 Edinburgh
Edinburgh 24-10 Newport Gwent Dragons
Bordeaux-Bègles 13-15 Edinburgh

3. Upcoming Fixtures

Friday 24 Oct 2014 - 19:45 (TBC)
Lyon   (H)   -   European Rugby Challenge Cup

B. Glasgow Warriors
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues - Page 4 0

1. Pre-Season Results
Glasgow Warriors 23-24 Harlequins
London Scottish 19-38 Glasgow Warriors

2. Results
Glasgow Warriors 22-20 Leinster
Cardiff Blues 12-33 Glasgow Warriors
Newport Gwent Dragons 13-33 Glasgow Warriors
Glasgow Warriors 39 - 21 Connacht
Benetton Treviso 23-40 Glasgow Warriors
Ulster 29-9 Glasgow Warriors

3. Upcoming Fixtures

Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 15:15 (Live on BT Sport 2)
Bath   (H)   -   European Rugby Champions Cup

Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 18:15 (Live on Sky Sports)
Montpellier Herault   (A)   -   European Rugby Champions Cup

Any and all discussion of things rugby-related is welcome. Restaurant recommendations are openly sought. Introductions to eligible young people would be fantastic. Bullying, jingoism, and wang-measuring is not on.

We need to move forwards not backwards, upwards not forwards, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

Last edited by IanBru on Sat 18 Oct - 12:04; edited 5 times in total
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues - Page 4 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues

Post by RDW Mon 22 Sep - 20:29

Probably worth also saying that I understand ASBO has decided to leave as well.

It is a real shame if the independence discussions has made us lose two valuable rugby punters - well, 1 plus 21st (joke!!).

This referendum has come at a hell of a cost - never mind the cost of the vote and all of Salmond's helicopter trips, we've lost 2 valuable posters from it!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues - Page 4 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 22 Sep - 20:42

My sister has cut ties too.

Said I have betrayed her, my nephew and the people of Scotland. She said to me she hopes I choke on the words of Flower of Scotland the next time I'm at Murrayfield.

I said to her that if you aren't grown up enough to accept the results in a democarcy you have no right to participate. My brother in Law is still talking to me but it could be months before my sister does.

It's been a heavy price. I pay it gladly though.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Sensible Mon 22 Sep - 20:51

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:My sister has cut ties too.

Said I have betrayed her, my nephew and the people of Scotland. She said to me she hopes I choke on the words of Flower of Scotland the next time I'm at Murrayfield.

I said to her that if you aren't grown up enough to accept the results in a democarcy you have no right to participate. My brother in Law is still talking to me but it could be months before my sister does.

That’s very sad, I hope you can repair the relationship. As a Scot-in-exile, I haven’t really had to deal with any personal fallout from the referendum – all my close family voted No, as did my closest Scottish friends. I had a few facebook spats with some old school buddies, but beyond that, nothing.

I’m sure your sister will come around. There are more important things than politics in the world. It’s a shame she’s set up this true-Scot/traitor dichotomy. That was one of the more heartbreaking features of the indyref debate.

Captain_Sensible

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 22 Sep - 21:10

Captain_Sensible wrote:

That’s very sad, I hope you can repair the relationship. As a Scot-in-exile, I haven’t really had to deal with any personal fallout from the referendum – all my close family voted No, as did my closest Scottish friends. I had a few facebook spats with some old school buddies, but beyond that, nothing.

I’m sure your sister will come around. There are more important things than politics in the world. It’s a shame she’s set up this true-Scot/traitor dichotomy. That was one of the more heartbreaking features of the indyref debate.
Radge - that's terrible.

I hope she realises that projecting a dislike of 55% of the population onto you is neither fair nor especially useful.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 22 Sep - 21:20

George Carlin wrote:
Captain_Sensible wrote:

Radge - that's terrible.

I hope she realises that projecting a dislike of 55% of the population onto you is neither fair nor especially useful.

She doesn't think like that mate. She is one of the so called "45" who will never give up. She also thinks it was a rigged vote, the BBC were never on her side and Alex Salmond poops Tiffiny Cuff Links.

I could understand her being angry if No had won by one vote...

I'm sad to see Asbo go and it is a demonstration of how deep our country has been split over this.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 22 Sep - 21:34

Sad losses. I hope its only temporary.

This is a forum for rugby not politics, but allowing some debates on here was very interesting and educational to those of us outside the situation. The two threads have been high quality reading.

I saw what 21st had written post vote and thought, well yes it is strong stuff, and I agree with little if any of it, but it wasnt a wind up or an attack on anyone specific and I think he has every right to post those views in that thread.

This is a forum for rugby not politics, and we should just agree to put that stuff aside, here.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 22 Sep - 21:35

Does she really not realise that devo-max could be the best thing for everyone?

Jaysus. As the wise old man says, we'll see....
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 22 Sep - 21:41

George Carlin wrote:Does she really not realise that devo-max could be the best thing for everyone?

Jaysus. As the wise old man says, we'll see....

This is where we have differed.

Her book on independence was full of words like "Passion", "Freedom", and "Break away from oppression".

My book was full of numbers, and figures. I prefer it that way. Numbers and figures are less open to interpretation.

She may come around, she may not. I intend to write to the FM on this very issue.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Sep - 21:50

Can't believe Schizoid and ASBO would leave a rugby forum over this!! Seems daft to me.

I haven't seen the Edinburgh game yet and I don't intend to hunt around for "highlights". Sounds like the defence was dreadful, which is really odd given how good it was only a couple of weeks ago against Munster. I take it Strauss' leadership was top notch as usual.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Sep - 21:57

I note that Schizoid managed to come on to abuse Edinburgh rugby after his "last post", so on the basis that we continue to be rubbish, I'm sure he'll find the time to come back on!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 22 Sep - 22:00

Never mind that FES - how is dadhood treating you?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Sep - 22:08

George Carlin wrote:Never mind that FES - how is dadhood treating you?

Badly! BabyfES NEVER sleeps. I mean NEVER. I watched the Glasgow vs Dragons game at 3am on Sunday morning followed by Bath vs Leicester.....

She a genuine multi-tasker though. She can puke, sh*t and p*ss all at the same time, usually right in the middle of a nappy change.

She's very cute though, and thankfully looks like her Mum.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 22 Sep - 22:19

I'm surprised at ASBO. Maybe his absence is not indy ref related!

This country is going to need some serious healing. Me and my brother argue about the indy ref as we were/are on opposing sides but we both realise that we're feckin brothers first and people with different opinions wayyyyyyyyyy down the line of priorites! I may not agree with him, but if he was on fire in the middle of the street I'd happily urinate on him to put said fire out!

The issue that has struck me most is the number of people who are now "openly no"! There was almost a fear from people to talk about their opposition to independence. Make of that what you will. Now that the majority have said no, it's almost like it's now socially acceptable to have an opinion other than the yes camp!

I also think it's something the country needs to keep talking about. Shutting up shop and saying its all done and dusted will just leave things festering. We need to keep communicating to start moving forward in the best interests of the country!

Hopefully things will go back to normal soon! RuggerRadge can go back to a loving sister! ASBO can come back and declare his love for Mark Bennett! Edinburgh can get back to winning ways! Ok, one thing at a time eh!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Sep - 23:45

I'm sure the differences will heal in time. I do understand the disappointment of the Yes supporters. They are a passionate bunch who believe strongly in what they voted for, and if I think about how I would have felt had the result gone the other way, I can understand how they must feel now.

That said, some of the reactions have been a bit on the silly side (step forward Sheridan and Sillars), but that is to be expected. The Yes campaign had managed to keep these nutters relatively hostered upto the vote, but they were always going to mouth off against democracy if they didn't get their own way.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 23 Sep - 0:01

Don’t want to overrun this thread with referendum chat, but I made my feelings clear on the dedicated thread, I did and still firmly still believe Yes would have been the right course of action. Others (turns out the majority) disagreed with me and that’s the way the country voted. Am I disappointed, of course I am, do I feel like I should break ties with everyone I know who voted no, of course not.

I would hope that ASBO hasn’t left (if he has left) because of the referendum, he was a passionate fan and valuable contributor to this site. Schiz even had his moments.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Tue 23 Sep - 0:07

if edinburgh start playing better do you think this thread will revert back to rugby? Run

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 23 Sep - 0:09

quinsforever wrote:if edinburgh start playing better do you think this thread will revert back to rugby? Run

I would take just playing at this stage, rather than being spectators.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Tue 23 Sep - 0:13

quinsforever wrote:if edinburgh start playing better do you think this thread will revert back to rugby? Run

I didn't realise it was!

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue 23 Sep - 0:34

Edinburgh play better? Think that could take a while. Our defence was as hard as a wet tissue paper.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 23 Sep - 0:34

funnyExiledScot wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Never mind that FES - how is dadhood treating you?

Badly! BabyfES NEVER sleeps. I mean NEVER. I watched the Glasgow vs Dragons game at 3am on Sunday morning followed by Bath vs Leicester.....

She a genuine multi-tasker though. She can puke, sh*t and p*ss all at the same time, usually right in the middle of a nappy change.

She's very cute though, and thankfully looks like her Mum.
I hear you. I attach a special emoticon for your own use, which I estimate you will need about month 4: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread V - The Fun Continues - Page 4 White_12

It does get better. Until she's old enough to realise you can buy things with money.

I have an Iphone picture of our daughter at 18 months old walking through Coach with a tiny handbag on her arm, which she liked very much and wanted to walk out of the shop with.

Feck me, retirement seems a long way off.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue 23 Sep - 0:35

Well I'm in November, think how long I have till retirement! Erm
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 23 Sep - 0:36

EWT Spoons wrote:

I would take just playing at this stage, rather than being spectators.

Agreed - tackling like Dan Parks, rucking like Al Kellock and attacking like Graeme Morrison from 1 to 15 is not playing rugby.

Bring back Ben Atiga.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 0:41

Never mind Atiga, just noticed the name of one of the subs for Edinburgh A today -

22 Austin Lockington

A name like that really isn't going to help Edinburgh's reputation! Sounds like the kind of name Family Guy uses when trying to take the pish out of England!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 23 Sep - 0:49

Austin Lockington. Sounds like a mate of Schizoid's.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 23 Sep - 1:15

George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Tue 23 Sep - 2:27

RDW_Scotland wrote:Never mind Atiga, just noticed the name of one of the subs for Edinburgh A today -

22 Austin Lockington

A name like that really isn't going to help Edinburgh's reputation! Sounds like  the kind of name Family Guy uses when trying to take the pish out of England!

He will feel at home in the Edinburgh squad, he's another South African, playing at Melrose at the moment.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 2:32

[quote="Majestic83"]
RDW_Scotland wrote:Never mind Atiga, just noticed the name of one of the subs for Edinburgh A today -

22 Austin Lockington

A name like that really isn't going to help Edinburgh's reputation! Sounds like  the kind of name Family Guy uses when trying to take the pish out of England!

He will feel at home in the Edinburgh squad, he's another South African, playing at Melrose at the moment.

Dammit, I was hoping he was from Eton and his middle name was Horatio or Isambard or something like that!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JonnyEdinburgh Tue 23 Sep - 2:34

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:

22 Austin Lockington

Dammit, I was hoping he was from Eton and his middle name was Horatio or Isambard or something like that!

Sod our reputation, if the boy can tackle he'll do for us. After yesterday I think our 1st team would actually gain a bit of bite if Little Lord Fauntleroy appeared on our teamsheet.

JonnyEdinburgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Tue 23 Sep - 2:36

JonnyEdinburgh wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:

22 Austin Lockington

Sod our reputation, if the boy can tackle he'll do for us. After yesterday I think our 1st team would actually gain a bit of bite if Little Lord Fauntleroy appeared on our teamsheet.

To be fair to him he does actually seem to be a decent player however I don't know if he is any better than some of the home grown players that are missing out!

Will be interesting to see what excuses Solomons comes up with over the next few weeks. Reminds me a lot of when he was in charge at Northampton although they had the savvy to get rid of him pretty quick!

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 2:39

Head coach Alan Solomons said: “The ordinary errors that are happening in open play, there’s no need to drop balls. If players bring a focus to the game those errors can be drastically reduced."

With a home game against Scarlets in five days, there's less time than usual to rectify errors.

Solomons said: “We have no choice but to cope with the short turnaround and players will hopefully bring a sharper focus to Friday night’s game, drastically reduce the error rate and the system errors. The first ten, fifteen minutes are going to be extremely important.

“Where we dropped off the tackles was where they went up 36 points to 13, we started chasing the game – once you get behind like that and you’re trying to chase the game, the defence falls away.

“The team and all of us associated with the team – obviously we feel terrible about it. It was a poor performance. Taking nothing away from the Ospreys, who ran in some good tries.”

I hope that is the polar opposite of what he was saying to the players in terms of anger and truthfulness.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 23 Sep - 3:09

I wonder when the time will be right for a referendum for edinburgh rugby!

"Should Andy Robinson be brought back as head coach of Edinburgh - Yes or No"
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 3:16

Tonks has been brought in at 15 for Edinburgh A.

3-0 Glasgow.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 3:46

23-0 Glasgow HT

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Tue 23 Sep - 3:46

Half time and it's 23-0 to Glasgow. McConnell, Baird and EDP back row, Spinks with the tries. A couple of Russell pens as well.

To be honest it could have been more. Changes at half time should even up the contest a little as at the moment it's men against boys.

Edinburgh start 2nd half with a man in the bin.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Tue 23 Sep - 3:47

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:Sad to see Schiz go, he was, an illuminating human being.

As for Edinburgh they were a bag of rancid excrement yesterday.

Agree with both. I bet schiz returns tho - I HOPE edinburgh do

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 3:54

You at the game DoT?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Tue 23 Sep - 3:56

Can Edinburgh please borrow the ruck inspector - I believe he was fundamental in turning Glasgow into a team from a collection of players. You don't seem to want him anymore - so let us borrow him please?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 23 Sep - 3:57

Rather unsurprisingly, Glasgow are killing them!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 23 Sep - 4:11

tigertattie wrote:I wonder when the time will be right for a referendum for edinburgh rugby!

Nah, the question will be...
"Rugby in Edinburgh-Should we have some?"

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 23 Sep - 4:17

tigertattie wrote:I wonder when the time will be right for a referendum for edinburgh rugby!

On this occasion I'd be happy to have "Do you agree that Andy Robinson should return as head coach of Edinburgh?".

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Tue 23 Sep - 4:19

RDW_Scotland wrote:You at the game DoT?

Yeah, Just left to collect the kids. It's 30-0 to Glasgow, Maitland scored a cracker before being replaced.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 23 Sep - 4:24

Agreed - tackling like Dan Parks, rucking like Al Kellock and attacking like Graeme Morrison from 1 to 15 is not playing rugby.

Bring back Ben Atiga.[/quote]

Fes, Al Kellock is fond of saying that you don't own the jersey you just look after till the next person comes along, and that you have a duty to pass it on better than you received it.
Parks and Morrison gave 100% ( in very differing ways) every game and have passed their jerseys onto Jackson/Meatball/Russell and Dunbar.
Kellock is in the process of making sure he does everything he can to help Jonnie Gray become the best player he can be.
This is, to a large extent, why Glasgow continue to improve year on year and why the MFL shipped 40 odd points away to the Ospreys last year and 62 this year.

p.s. Toonie's plan B is that Richie Vee will pass on 15 jerseys by the time he retires.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 23 Sep - 4:28

I know Jimbo. I just posted that to provoke a reaction. Winding up Weegies is the only sport left for us Edinburgh fans.

On tonight's game, who knew that Glasgow had more depth than Edinburgh??

Great to hear that Maitland has returned. If Visser isn't going to score tries (not entirely his fault given that the ball reaches Strauss and stops), and is going to tackle like a wet blanket (entirely his fault), then we can just have Maitland and Seymour on the Scotland wings instead.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 23 Sep - 4:32

Schiz, Asbo you will get lonely in the Gulag. This place will be all the poorer without you and poor Bru will lose two of the main role models in his deprived adolescence.
I won't miss either of you. Not at all, not one bit, no chance.
I really don't care, not even the teeniest bit.
OK without you two the discussions will have a whiff of deja pooh. You know, you're sure you've read that Poopie before.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 4:34

Austin Lockington scores for Edinburgh!!!

Get him signed up!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 23 Sep - 4:38

30-5 FT.

Suspect it would have been much more of a horsing if the Glasgow starting team stayed on the pitch longer.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 23 Sep - 4:40

RDW_Scotland wrote:Austin Lockington scores for Edinburgh!!!

Get him signed up!

That really is a great name, if a career in rugby does not happen for him then I imagine spying would be the next choice. How could you not trust a man with a name like that!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 23 Sep - 4:51

BigGee wrote:

Get him signed up!

That really is a great name, if a career in rugby does not happen for him then I imagine spying would be the next choice. How could you not trust a man with a name like that!

Shouldn't he play in the second row? drumroll

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Tue 23 Sep - 5:39

BigGee wrote:

Get him signed up!

Obviously hard to tell but the 2nd half started as a bit of a non event a both teams emptied their bench.

Good concept these A games, think it's far more beneficial than the odd club game these guys play. Certainly worth playing a few A fixtures early in the season and maybe towards the end of the year.

An A league minus the Italians (cost reasons) would be a great for development. Could be organised so teams play 6 or 7 games.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Tue 23 Sep - 6:04

Dorothy_Mantooth wrote:
BigGee wrote:

Get him signed up!

Obviously hard to tell but the 2nd half started as a bit of a non event a both teams emptied their bench.

Good concept these A games, think it's far more beneficial than the odd club game these guys play.  Certainly worth playing a few A fixtures early in the season and maybe towards the end of the year.  

An A league minus the Italians (cost reasons) would be a great for development. Could be organised so teams play 6 or 7 games.
Or the SRU could just enter the A teams into the B&I cup?

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next