The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we see Sting on Raw next week?

4 posters

Go down

Will we see Sting on Raw next week? Empty Will we see Sting on Raw next week?

Post by BD21 Tue 05 Aug 2014, 8:35 pm

Next week is being advertised as a Birthday Celebration for Hulk Hogan with "Suprise Special Guests" I'm absolutely clutching at straws here but maybe we get an nWo reunion and the WWE debut of Sting? How cool would that be?

Would it be a good way for him to debut? If not, how would you go with it?

BD21

Back to top Go down

Will we see Sting on Raw next week? Empty Re: Will we see Sting on Raw next week?

Post by Samo Tue 05 Aug 2014, 8:48 pm

An nWo reunion isnt unreasonable. More likely be guys like Piper, Flair, Okerland and McMahon.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Will we see Sting on Raw next week? Empty Re: Will we see Sting on Raw next week?

Post by BD21 Tue 05 Aug 2014, 8:55 pm

Yeah there's what I thought, usually "Special Guests" end up being pretty underwhelming and you'd think if Sting was appearing they'd advertise the hell out of it!

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 06 Aug 2014, 8:02 am

I know they won't but when Sting does appear in WWE, give him Seek and Destroy by Metallica. It won't happen but i can only hope Sad

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 06 Aug 2014, 8:52 am

gcBlues wrote:I know they won't but when Sting does appear in WWE, give him Seek and Destroy by Metallica. It won't happen but i can only hope  Sad

Was hoping for the same myself but I think it's unlikely too. He came out to his other music at that press conference thing last week.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:04 am

Yeah, WWE own that music so why pay out for a song which will cost them a fair bit.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down