The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty.

+5
sirfredperry
Azzy
Duty281
hampo17
GSC
9 posters

Go down

Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty. Empty Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty.

Post by GSC Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:16 pm

Common sense has won the day.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty. Empty Re: Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty.

Post by hampo17 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:18 pm

Hopefully this will all the "Anderson is a bad man" rubbish that's been posted recently.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty. Empty Re: Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty.

Post by GSC Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:19 pm

Hope dies last right.

Seemed all along like it was 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Playground level stuff.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:22 pm

Dear India,

James Anderson is, and always will be, too good for you.

Yours Sincerely,
England.

PS: Thanks for motivating him.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:23 pm

So Jadeja gets a fine and Anderson gets nothing? That's bizarre. If anything Jimmy deserved the same fine as Jadeja.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:25 pm

Jadeja got his fine wiped out I think since he appealed.

Probably both got slapped down, and the boards told to dispense with the nonsense.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:35 pm

England now surely favourites to take the series. I think they will win at Old Trafford and, at the very least, avoid defeat at The Oval. Momentum all with England now. Jimmy could be England's highest-ever Test wicket-taker by the end of the series.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:35 pm

India do not have right of appeal.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:36 pm

Right call on both guys, as said many times by myself its a storm in a teacup, nothing
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:38 pm

sirfredperry wrote:England now surely favourites to take the series. I think they will win at Old Trafford and, at the very least, avoid defeat at The Oval. Momentum all with England now. Jimmy could be England's highest-ever Test wicket-taker by the end of the series.
Not with the way Moeen has been bowling!

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:41 pm

Took him minutes to reach a not guilty verdict, so whatever video evidence India had wasn't as conclusive as claimed.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 01 Aug 2014, 5:00 pm

Yeah, I thought this would be the verdict. Anderson is a very lucky boy. Hit Clarke before it became unacceptable to be hitting rival players... now gets the rub of the green with some key evidence mysteriously missing... Oops... forgot to load the tape did we?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 5:13 pm

Not an unexpected decision. Without video evidence, it was always difficult. So its clear that the Indian's could not provide enough video evidence. or does it mean they can now legitimately take the onfield nonsense beyond the boundary and settle it physically?
Neither Anderson and Jadeja are guilty say the commissioner, so Jadeja's appeal is successful and Anderson is pronounced not guilty.
Its a battle lost for the game, but the war for a more civilized game should continue.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Fri 01 Aug 2014, 5:56 pm

that's the end of the story...so we can move on with cricket.
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down