The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is The Next Feud You Want To See?

+4
Dr Gregory House MD
psycho-gooner
Dolphin Ziggler
DrDeath
8 posters

Go down

What Is The Next Feud You Want To See? Empty What Is The Next Feud You Want To See?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 25 Jul 2014, 11:42 am

Obviously we pretty much know the feuds for the next month or so with Summerslam coming up. But after they all die down, what 2 wrestlers would you like to see start a rivalry next?

For me its gotta be Bray Wyatt v Dean Ambrose. That would be awesome, especially now with Ambrose being face. The promos would be worth it alone and I think their styles would mesh well. Especially in some sort of No Holds Barred match.

I also think there needs to be some sort of short feud between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. After all Reigns needs his revenge just like Ambrose.

Anybody got anything else they would like to see?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

What Is The Next Feud You Want To See? Empty Re: What Is The Next Feud You Want To See?

Post by DrDeath Fri 25 Jul 2014, 12:08 pm

Undertaker v Sting for the next WM - I really do hope this happens!

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

What Is The Next Feud You Want To See? Empty Re: What Is The Next Feud You Want To See?

Post by DrDeath Fri 25 Jul 2014, 12:10 pm

In TNA, I can't help feeling The Hardys v The Wolves will be awesome!

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 25 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

Reigns:

SummerSlam: Orton
NOC: HHH
HIAC: Rusev
Survivor Series: Big Tag
TLC: ?
RR: Win the Rumble

Pretty sure NOC will be big this year as, if I remember correctly, its around the time of Network re-subscriptions. Think Lesnar and HHH will both make appearances.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Fri 25 Jul 2014, 6:07 pm

Bryan V Lesnar, a true David v Goliath story where Bryan gets brutalised during the match but manages to regain the title doing what he does better than anyone else, by wrestling Lesnar into submission.

Bryan V Reigns, Bryan to pick on the fact that Reigns is some sort of Chosen One who was automatically deemed an A+ guy where he's had to fight and scratch his way to the top.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 25 Jul 2014, 11:51 pm

Bryan coming back and going through Cesaro, then through Rollins before losing to Lesnar.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lesnar/Orton either. HHH desperate to regain the title away from the part timer, realising he's sold his soul to the devil. Lesnar beating Cena, Orton and Bryan before losing to Reigns would be cool.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 26 Jul 2014, 2:14 am

Going Japanese (as is my want), I really hope NJPW move away from this underwhelming Bullet Club/AJ Styles stuff and go towards Kazuchika Okada vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the Tokyo Dome show

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Jul 2014, 10:51 am

AJ Styles underwhelming?! Never heard such a thing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 26 Jul 2014, 12:58 pm

I would like to see tommy dreamer vs rhyno.

Failing that, I would like to see the following Tna feuds over a few months:

The wolves vs Bram/Magnus vs the menagerie (Linux/ crazzy Steve)
Tarryn tyrell vs Kim
Gunner vs lashley

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Jul 2014, 1:35 pm

Bram v DOC
Snitsky vs Abyss
Willow vs Jeff Hardy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 26 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm

Gunner vs Lashley would be great!

I'd like to see Bobby Roode vs Aries down the line, they didn't have a proper feud before.

Also wanna see more from a heel James Storm, possibly up against Hardy or Bully Ray.

From WWE, I'd like to see Reigns vs Lesnar, Bryan vs Ambrose and Bray Wyatt vs Lesnar.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 26 Jul 2014, 3:02 pm

From a logical point of view, I'd love to see Lesnar brutalize the roster and have Bryan return to pull of the true David & Goliath storyline.

A returning CM Punk to feud with Lesnar & Heyman would also be incredible.

From a complete fantasy point of view, Michael Elgin signs for the E & fights Daniel Bryan some time in the near future.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Jul 2014, 3:20 pm

Steen will probably be a post Mania debutant, Kenta could be rapid the same timescale. Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville also can't be far off, same with the Ascension.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 26 Jul 2014, 3:24 pm

Steen & Kenta would be a perfect teaming of Paul Heyman guys that the WWE seem to giving us. They just give Heyman the IWC's darling and see how it sticks to keep them quiet for a bit Laugh

As for Neville, I honestly don't think he'll ever get to the main poster.. Well, when I say never, I mean on his own. His promo skills are awful and he just wouldn't cut it for me on the main roster without a mouth piece.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Jul 2014, 3:33 pm

I think the easiest transition to give him and Zayn onto the main roster would be as a team. Then they don't have to come in and compete for underwhelming spots. Have The Ascension win the titles and wreck the tag roster for a few months then bring those two up as the babyfaces to take it off them. Gives them time to improve further but on the main roster.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:50 pm

Good shout with the tag team idea, they would definitely make a good babyface foil to a dominant heel team. Whether that team is the Ascension I can not decide as from what I have seen of them on NXT they are far to one dimensional and do not seem to connect with the crowd. Unsure if that is due to booking or the guys in the team.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 28 Oct 2014, 2:01 pm

Looks like I got my wish. Ambrose v Wyatt is sure to be awesome!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down