The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your thoughts on Kevin Nash.

+2
Shot 21 LCFC
BD21
6 posters

Go down

Your thoughts on Kevin Nash. Empty Your thoughts on Kevin Nash.

Post by BD21 Thu 03 Jul 2014, 2:32 pm

I don't really know much about the guy. He was relevant in the 90's yet came back for feuds with HHH in 2003 AND 2011. He appeared at the end of Summerslam 2011 to cost CM Punk the title. The idea of this to me is absolutely outrageous and I know minimal about the guy!!! What's your opinion on him? What did you think about him back in the day and during his returns and now you can look back on it all. Any stories to back your opinions up or is all based on hearsay?

BD21

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Kevin Nash. Empty Re: Your thoughts on Kevin Nash.

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 03 Jul 2014, 2:40 pm

Kevin Nash / Diesel is a legend. And Im lucky enough to be able to say I have seen him wrestle live. It was at a house show in Nottingham when he was prepating for the Sledgehammer On A Ladder match with Triple H. Him, The Miz and R Truth lost to Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder and John Cena.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 03 Jul 2014, 2:51 pm

He was used well in his first and second run in WWF/E. But his tenure and antics backstage - especially in WCW - left a nasty stain on his career.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:45 pm

Had great charisma, was a natural on the mic, landed on his feet when Shawn Michaels took a liking to him, sloppy as hell in the ring though, was never his biggest fan but I did like his character around 194-96, it was consistent so it allowed you to buy into him.

Was a founding member of the nWo so a lot of people will love him for that alone, his first 3 months in WCW were more creative and productive than the 4 years + that followed

His return in 2011 at SummerSlam seems stupid now but at the time I thought it was brilliant, not because I liked Nash but because I felt it was the start of a HHH heel turn that would see HHH become this dominant authority figure doing all he could to stop CM Punk from becoming the Man - I felt Puno would get his revenge on Nash on his way to regaining the World Title at WrestleMania via the 2012 Royal Rumble - Punk certainly didn't need Nash to put him over but I felt Nash was quite symbolic at the time with the way HHH would use his pals to protect his baby - Nash not following through on that and HHH not turning heel kinda made the whole thing pointless though and left a bad taste

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:49 pm

The most entertaining period of Nash's career for me was in TNA with his feud with Chris Sabin. Some of the promo videos with Paparazzi productions were hilarious.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:24 pm

A Kumquat. Thats my general thought on him

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down