The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access All Areas - BHC Exclusive

Go down

Access All Areas - BHC Exclusive Empty Access All Areas - BHC Exclusive

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 09 Jun 2014, 12:30 pm

BHC Online Exclusive

*The video starts backstage at the O2 arena a blonde man in his mid twenties walks into shot he is wearing a 6CW 4 Life t shirt and smiles to camera

Welcome to Behind the Curtains special Night of Glory online exclusive, we are less than nine hours away from the biggest night in the wrestling calendar, eighteen months in the making - 6CW Night of Glory. I am Owan Samuels and this is Access all Areas

* A video package plays showing the transformation of the O2 arena. 6CW trucks pull into the car park and ring equipment is pulled from the back, road crew smile and hi 5 as piece by piece the ring starts to take shape

OS: For most Night of Glory is all about one night but for many the hard work began earlier this week

* A middle aged gentleman in a red and black flannel shirt walks into view and Samuels nods

OS: This is Terry and Terry is responsible for making everything we see out front is exactly as it should be. How has this week gone so far Terry?

*The man smiles briefly

T: Don't get me wrong Owan. I love my job but once tonight is over I will breathe a huge sigh of relief

T: It's why I love this business. I remember watching the big wrestling shows over the years and I always wondered what happens behind the scenes, how did all this even get there in the first place - The stuff in the ring was amazing but there was so much we didn't see - That was the magic for me but in reality it is a huge amount of effort and preparation and then once everyone has gone home we will start all over again

And what about the show, what are you looking forward to?

Terry smiles and rip opens his shirt to reveal a Liam Wood T-shirt
T: Viper all the way !!

Samuels nods as Terry walks out of shot

OS: And of course it is not just behind the scenes where things are happening, out front the thousands of fans will be greeted by 6CW staff all making sure they get the full Night of Glory experience

*Samuels walks through the curtain and into the forecourt area where the merchandise sellers are all setting up. Samuels sits with a brunette who is wearing a Gazzy D hoodie

OS: This is Tina and Tina has been a part of the 6CW family since the re-birth. Tina what are the big selelrs in the world of merch in 6CW

Tina waves to camera
T: Hi Mum. Yes Owan, I have been here for about 18 months, travelling the road supporting every show and fan event. Obviously the big sellers are the fan favourites, Gazzy D, Liam Wood, Nate Nack. There has been a sudden demand for JJ Johnson t shirts as you would expect

T: Joshua - We have a special Joshua - Let them suffer t shirt which we have sold out three times over, we have had to run a couple of extra prints for tonight

OS: Wow - A lot of love for the puppet and his master, who would have known. Thanks Tina

Samuels looks back to camera
OS: I'm gonna stick around here for a bit and try to pick up some backstage gossip, please join me later when I will be speaking to the fans as they arrive for what is surely the most hotly anticipated event of the decade

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Access All Areas - BHC Exclusive Empty Re: Access All Areas - BHC Exclusive

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:27 pm

*BHC Online Exclusive

Owan Samuels walks into view once more as he stands outside the O2 arena in the fans access area

OS: Excitement levels are at fever pitch as we countdown to tonight’s event

The camera pans round the different areas, fans queuing for photographs with Christy James whilst a similar stall with Tim Allen remains empty, to the left Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw putting on a Tag Team wrestling clinic and to the right Harold and Henry Lloyd are answering questions in a fans forum

OS: Let’s see if we can get to speak to some of the fans and see how they are feeling ahead of this evening

Samuels walks towards the entrance as the fans swarm in

A man in his thirties wearing a Dicey Reilly t-shirt walks into view
Fan1: Sure man, fire away

OS: You are obviously a long time fan of the company, what do you make of this new breed compared to past years

Fan1: I think this is the best yet. I know we’ve had greats Geoff Steel, Keith Leone and of course Dicey Reilly but this is the most talented roster I have ever seen. I’m not a fan of Mr Jones but he’s put together one hell of a company and us fans are really enjoying every minute of it

The fan smiles
Fan1: In all honesty I am just so pleased that I get the chance to see another Night of Glory. This has been twenty five months in the making for me; I really thought I’d never get to see this ever again. 6CW rocks man

Fan2: Wooooooh Yeah 6CW rocks. Enforcers gonna be the undisputed champion for sure

Samuels raises his mic to the new arrival who is wearing a black SOA t-shirt

Fan2: Hell yeah – Tonight’s the night. The Authority are taking it all!!!!

OS: What about Max, Gazzy and the rest of the uprising?

Fan2: Ha Ha - No way. Mr Jones is the man, they have no chance

Samuels thanks the two fans before turning to a group of men all dressed as Max Adamson

One of the group step forwards and starts to shout clearly a little drunk and unable to contain his excitement

Fan3: THE INCREDIBLE HUNK IS GOING ALL THE WAY – THE POMS DON’T STAND A CHANCE!!!!

The group start to pull Hulk Hogan type poses as the camera moves on to family of four

OS: Good evening. I believe you are one of our lucky winners of the BHC competition we have been running this week; you correctly answered the question ‘What was the name of the former 6CW superstar who tried to close down 6CW as head of Genesis?

And to confirm the answer was?

The family all shout together

LEX HART!!!

OS: Yes – A reminder of the dark days of the past right there. This is the Williams family and we have flown them down from Newcastle today, we have afforded them 5 star luxury all the way and they have been lucky enough to have had lunch today with the soon to be 6CW superstar JJ Johnson

Was he well?

The family all nod

OS: Awesome and now they are about to take their ringside seats at Night of Glory. Excited?

The family nod nervously

The oldest male nods and steps forward
SW: Call me what you like marra

Owan Samuels smiles
OS: Who are you and your family looking forward to seeing this evening?

SW: Well I’m a mahoosive Gazzy fan, always have been and I am hoping he finally gets what he deserves, the boys a northerner, a real guy and its aboot time he got some luck

SW: The wife has a soft spot for Liam Wood says he reminds her of me and the bairns wanna see Reborn fly

Christy James walks into shots with four 6CW goody bags, are you guys ready, I’ve heard there is some people backstage who really want to meet you and you really shouldn’t keep Gareth and Liam waiting

Christy smiles as the two kids react excitedly

OS: Well don’t let me keep you any longer. Please have a great night and hopefully we can catch up later on but for now let’s leave the last words from the 6CW universe

The camera rises up to the sky above the masses of fans as they start to chant

6CW
6CW
6CW
6CW
6CW
6CW

The screen fades to black and a lone message remains

6CW – WHO WILL HAVE THEIR NIGHT OF GLORY?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down