The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever go back and look at things you have posted on the internet in the past?

4 posters

Go down

Do you ever go back and look at things you have posted on the internet in the past? Empty Do you ever go back and look at things you have posted on the internet in the past?

Post by hbk48942 Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 21:59

if so - do you enjoy it or do you think "why did i post that"

So i was looking at old facebook statuses the other day and started to think why did i post that - just wondering has anyone else ever looked back at old posts on here or any other site and thought "what i was thinking" looking back at

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Do you ever go back and look at things you have posted on the internet in the past? Empty Re: Do you ever go back and look at things you have posted on the internet in the past?

Post by Guest Fri 6 Jun 2014 - 13:19

A recent survey asking "Do you ask yourself "What was I thinking?" revealed a worrying trend

Gary Glitter - "Yes!"
Rolf Harris - "Yes!"
Stuart Hall - "Yes!"

Back to top Go down

Do you ever go back and look at things you have posted on the internet in the past? Empty Re: Do you ever go back and look at things you have posted on the internet in the past?

Post by Duty281 Fri 6 Jun 2014 - 14:45

No I better not look back at what I've posted on here...Lord knows what I would find!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Jun 2014 - 15:34

Duty281 wrote:No I better not look back at what I've posted on here...Lord knows what I would find!
"It's perfectly acceptable to stalk people on the internet and then in an old skool style to manufacture a meeting and that rimming is a suitable topic of conversation on a first date"

I reckon it would be something like that, Duty!

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 10:15

I posted some vaguely sexist, and potentially racist social commentary on facebook a couple months ago. A female friend did not take kindly to it. Thought she overreacted, but I now see where she was coming from, luckily I'm an amazing person, so she forgave me. I'll take it off eventually, just not now.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 18:32

I sometimes wish I wouldn't get too deeply into a subject. I start off intending to make a short, succinct point, and then get into the topic and keep on thinking of more and more to say.

I'm not going to say any more on this, now.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Jun 2014 - 11:26

The Fourth Lion wrote:I sometimes wish I wouldn't get too deeply into a subject.   I start off intending to make a short, succinct point, and then get into the topic and keep on thinking of more and more to say.  

I'm not going to say any more on this, now.
I bet you don't Lion, apparently you're far too easily drawn into "getting your message out there" (certainly according to some)

I find you holier-than-thou and cantankerous in the extreme with your comments...yet I also generally tend to agree with most of what you write so I'm either a miserable old sod like you or the forum has another insightful social commentator destined to be unappreciated by all and sundry.

I can't decide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down