The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas to Improve WWE Character

3 posters

Go down

Ideas to Improve WWE Character Empty Ideas to Improve WWE Character

Post by JoshSansom Thu 05 Jun 2014, 4:44 pm

Bit of a brainstorming one here, what ideas would you look to implement to improve the characters of members of the WWE roster to get them noticed more, or draw a better reaction?... Here are some of mine:

Adam Rose - needs to make his entrance feel bigger on the stage, how about driving the Party Express out to ringside and have everyone dancing out of it? May not work at all venues but it would make an impact... otherwise get him to go through the crowd with the audience (probably staged people) joining a mass conga line through the stands...

Big E - bring back the 5 count gimmick from NXT... a neat way for him to get some crowd chants going and for an angle against a heel whereby he has to get to a 5 count whereas they only have to reach a 3 count

Bray Wyatt - could see Bray making great use of the Mandible Claw as a finisher. He would be literally forcing his message down their throats. It has also been such a long time since Foley used it that I think it would have a powerful effect

Fandango - Tag team with Aiden English called "The Artistes"

Jack Swagger - have he and Zeb turn face and go up against Rusev... the "We the People" schtick is popular, make the most of it

Kofi Kingston - find someone for him to be in a long term tag team with... a debuting Sami Zayn would be an upgrade on Tyson / Truth / Evan

Whaddya think?!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Ideas to Improve WWE Character Empty Re: Ideas to Improve WWE Character

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 05 Jun 2014, 5:46 pm

I like the Big E idea and the Swagger one could really catch on as well, although Zeb will have to tone down the xenophobic aspects of his act.

A while ago I suggested Damien Sandow as a potential partner for English, but Fandango and English could be a fun duo.

I'd rather either Harper or Rowan used the mandible claw, as I don't think Bray's character needs any tweaking.

I'd prefer Zayn to stand alone on his debut, rather than having him team with Kofi. Having him tag straight away would be a waste.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 05 Jun 2014, 6:19 pm

Yeah i think the Swagger one is a very good idea.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 05 Jun 2014, 6:24 pm

Thanks for the feedback Nakatomi Smile always trust you to have some interesting thoughts...

I know what you mean on Zeb though it wouldn't take much for xenophobia to swing back over the line to patriotism. I am surprised that WWE still goes for these angles given that they want to capture the International market and I am doubtful whether good ol'USA bashing the world is as popular in some of the less pro-American nations of the world!

Sandow would be another good one - thought about him though could see Fandago and English in some good backstage segments creating 'performance pieces'. Would fit well into a comedy mid card role

I know what you mean on Bray - my worry is just coming out of the Cena feud what can he do to feel different and interesting and for the next run to not feel like a comedown. Introducing a new move could be a way of achieving that

From the perspective of Zayn do agree that a singles run would be better and at the moment there are options with BNB, Cesaro, RVD etc around (heel Sheamus too??). Think that Kofi needs a tag team vehicle now in this career and would prefer it to not be another random team with someone else on the main roster without anything to do. Zayn, Neville, heck even Mojo Rawley (providing his in-ring action was VERY limited) would be good options.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down