The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 1:00 pm

Angry Kiwi Watch

He's dozing peacefully at his desk after a hard morning spent fuming about Hamilton winning.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 1:07 pm

Galted wrote:He's dozing peacefully at his desk after a hard morning spent fuming about Hamilton winning

Send him a mail about the overarching information cascade that allows the telemetry to be interpreted and imagineered from drivers cockpit, to the Mercedes garage thus enabling the win.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 1:10 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:He's dozing peacefully at his desk after a hard morning spent fuming about Hamilton winning

Send him a mail about the overarching information cascade that allows the telemetry to be interpreted and imagineered from drivers cockpit, to the Mercedes garage thus enabling the win.

That is tempting but would probably result in an instantaneous aneurysm.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 1:13 pm

Galted wrote:That is tempting but would probably result in an instantaneous aneurysm.

Could also skew all previous rage ratings downwards...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 1:13 pm

I had a Latin lunch today.

A soft floured panis, lightly butyrumed, with two slices of Sus scrofa domesticus, a slice of Cheddar caseus, four roughly hewn slices of Cucumis sativus and a large leaf of Lactuca sativa to keep the Cucumis sativus from moistening the panis. I chose not to add seasoning.

Accompanying this I had several Solanum lycopersicums and a handful of Vitis vinifera.

I completed the meal with a Citrus unshi.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 1:15 pm

Union Cane wrote:I had a Latin lunch today.

A soft floured panis, lightly butyrumed, with two slices of Sus scrofa domesticus, a slice of Cheddar caseus, four roughly hewn slices of Cucumis sativus and a large leaf of Lactuca sativa to keep the Cucumis sativus from moistening the panis. I chose not to add seasoning.

Accompanying this I had several Solanum lycopersicums and a handful of Vitis vinifera.

I completed the meal with a Citrus unshi.

I had a wrap.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 1:15 pm

I had a burger rex....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 1:16 pm

I ate dead cow on bread.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 1:17 pm

Union Cane wrote:Vitis vinifera.

Grapes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 1:18 pm

I had a beef salad sandwich. Made it myself. Monday's sandwiches are always the best, the ingredients tend to be purchased at the weekend so have not had chance to lose freshness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 1:21 pm

I ate my dinner at lunchtime on account of playing in a tennis match this evening. It was a pasta ready meal. 'Pasta' is Latin.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 1:22 pm

Congrats on the Thread title Galted, I think you were due...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 1:23 pm

Might have Oasis soup tomorrow. You get a roll with it......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 1:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Congrats on the Thread title Galted, I think you were due...

Shalom Aleichem, Galted.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 1:24 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I ate my dinner at lunchtime on account of playing in a tennis match this evening.

Laugh 

Do you have one of those old fashioned wooden rackets?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 1:25 pm

Thanks, dagless. I've mean staring at it with a self-satisfied grin wrapped around my head.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 1:26 pm

Galted wrote:

Thanks, dagless.  I've mean staring at it with a self-satisfied grin wrapped around my head.

?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 1:26 pm

There was some kind of tennis coaching day at the club the other day. Clunge everywhere. May take it up but have week wrists.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 May 2014, 1:27 pm

He must mean bean teen.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 1:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:There was some kind of tennis coaching day at the club the other day. Clunge everywhere. May take it up but have week wrists.

You need day wrists.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 1:29 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I ate my dinner at lunchtime on account of playing in a tennis match this evening.

Laugh 

Not anymore. I broke it on the head of some guy who laughed at me for no good reason.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 1:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:There was some kind of tennis coaching day at the club the other day. Clunge everywhere. May take it up but have week wrists.

You need day wrists.

picard Schoolboy

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 1:35 pm

Galted wrote:

Thanks, dagless.  I've mean staring at it with a self-satisfied grin wrapped around my head.

?

As the great poet Linebreaker said, I did mean "been".  I'm in such a state of euphoria I can't be arsed to check my posts for mistakes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 May 2014, 1:37 pm

Not to worry Sunshine. We all know what ewe mean.

Feic it's balmy tonight... winter is supposed to start in a few weaks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 1:40 pm

Rowley wrote:**********.

If you had any idea how insulting I find that post Jeff, I'm sure you'd delete it, given that nice chap that you are.

There you go Jules, nothing to see here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 May 2014, 1:40 pm

Foot fault!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 1:42 pm

Hope my finger doesn't get sore from scrolling up the page to see who's got the first post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 1:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:*************.

If you had any idea how insulting I find that post Jeff, I'm sure you'd delete it, given that nice chap that you are.

But just in case he does, I'll have ensured it leaves forever thanks to the quote function.

You can't take back words, even on the interweb

No but, if you have a blue badge you can edit the hell out of them.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 1:47 pm

How the hell did you edit it so quickly?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 1:51 pm

You'll get bored before me Raf.

Last edited by kingraf on Mon 12 May 2014, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 1:53 pm

Galted wrote:Hope my finger doesn't get sore from scrolling up the page to see who's got the first post.

You'll have to remove it from your bumhole first.

Last edited by Rowley on Mon 12 May 2014, 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Someone fiddled with my post (snigger))

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 2:01 pm

Forever!!!!

Geoff wrote:
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 May 2014, 2:04 pm

Galted wrote:Hope my finger doesn't get sore from scrolling up the page to see who's got the first post.

You'll have to remove it from your bumhole first.

T'was me. Just wanted to see if I could write a sentence with both "fist" and "first"... without altering the meaning... much.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 2:08 pm

What's wrong with Cliff?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 2:09 pm

You win, you vindictive, power drunk old man...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 2:48 pm

Followed through yesterday

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 2:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Followed through yesterday

Deliberately?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 2:56 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Followed through yesterday

Deliberately?

No. Caught me off guard. Required a shower.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 2:57 pm

Can I just withdraw any comments I may have made either today or previously that could have been construed as unpleasant towards Tina. They are obviously not a reflection of the affection and love I genuinely feel for him.

I am planning on launching a bid to buy Aston Villa and Tina is the only person I know with the £200m needed to fund this endeavor.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 3:01 pm

Rowley wrote:Can I just withdraw any comments I may have made either today or previously that could have been construed as unpleasant towards Tina. They are obviously not a reflection of the affection and love I genuinely feel for him.

I am planning on launching a bid to buy Aston Villa and Tina is the only person I know with the £200m needed to fund this endeavor.  

I'll be up for that if you want to pool resources. I've been making my own lunch most days so I've saved up a bit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 3:03 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:Can I just withdraw any comments I may have made either today or previously that could have been construed as unpleasant towards Tina. They are obviously not a reflection of the affection and love I genuinely feel for him.

I'll be up for that if you want to pool resources.  I've been making my own lunch most days so I've saved up a bit.

A) I don't have £200 million
B) I wouldn't buy Aston Villa

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 3:05 pm

I can probably put £50 in, if I get enough notice, if you can match that Tina only needs to come up with £199,999,900, which let's be honest is pocket change to him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 3:06 pm

Hey Tino, want a laugh?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 3:07 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Hey Tino, want a laugh?

I am probably going to regret this but yes, Julius, yes I do. What have you got in store?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 3:08 pm

Jeff wrote:I can probably put £50 in, if I get enough notice, if you can match that Tina only needs to come up with £199,999,900, which let's be honest is pocket change to him.

Pretty sure I have Green Shield Stamps somewhere...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 3:09 pm

I am probably going to regret this but yes, Julius, yes I do.  What have you got in store?

I'm playing in a tennis match this evening.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 3:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I am probably going to regret this but yes, Julius, yes I do.  What have you got in store?

Laugh 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 3:14 pm

Hey Galted, want a laugh?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 3:15 pm

A) I don't have £200 million
B) I wouldn't buy Aston Villa

You don't need £200m, me and Galted are putting £100 in between us. Please pay attention.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 3:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Congratulations.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next