The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season 7 homepage 1

+8
Gregers
Thunder87
jai.roberts
Fernando
x12x
Marky
Good Golly I'm Olly
ncfc_Tooze
12 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

season 7 homepage 1 - Page 15 Empty season 7 homepage 1

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 9 May 2014 - 16:36

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard

Next Show DEADLINE-30th May

Next VOTING Due- 2nd June

Please use this thread to chat, relax, have fun and play games like lemmings or similar, dont forget that the forum rules still apply here, so please still abide by them  

[url=https://www.606v2.com/f84-nando-s-league-of-blading -]The League[/url]

*Links to pages will be added as they are created

Rules

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Tue 20 May 2014 - 7:18; edited 1 time in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

season 7 homepage 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: season 7 homepage 1

Post by x12x Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 23:07

Will hopefully get my votes in tomorrow night, I haven't had a chance to even skim the shows just yet or even start mine...my two days off turned in to going in to cover and now I've got two 12 hour shifts coming up. God I hate being this busy.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 8 Aug 2014 - 5:09

Guys, I'm officially out...I'm really sorry but I tried and I failed and I officially cannot get this stuff done this week. I know excuses are rubbish but yesterday was one of the worst days I've had in my job and at one point I nearly walked out on it so as you can expect WWA is currently the very last thing on my mind.

I'm really sorry that I've had to do this and I'm annoyed as I was really enjoying the season but I've held it up/holding it up way too much so I think me dropping out is for the best at this point.

Once again I'm sorry and I hope that I'm allowed back in future seasons.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 8 Aug 2014 - 16:55

WEEK 7 RESULTS

Considering Tooze has been absent for week's and Viper's finally decided to drop out, we've gone ahead and calculated the results for this week using the remaining 4 promotions.

OPAL - 1, 3, 3, = 7 Points (4 Points) - 11 Points Overall
NGPW - 3, 2, 2, = 7 Points (4 Points) - 21 Points Overall (+5 Votes)
XPW - 2, 3, 2, = 7 Points (4 Points) - 21 Points Overall (+4 Votes)
YCW - 1, 1, 1 = 3 Points (3 Points) - 10 Points Overall

We might as well treat the final weekly show (Week 8) as the Semi-Finals then the final PPV will act as the Final & 3rd Vs 4th Place. Having calculated the votes up to last week, and by adding the scores from this week's show, this is the automatic draw for the semi-finals

1st Place: NGPW Vs 4th Place: YCW

2nd Place: XPW Vs 3rd Place: OPAL

Make Sense? Any Further Questions?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Fri 8 Aug 2014 - 21:56

Perfect sense, i know it's a long shot as I didn't leave feedback but did anyone else?

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 10:42

Final Genesis is up

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 10 Aug 2014 - 22:19

My show will be tomorrow been travelling around hospitals was suppose to have an MRI scan but my shoulders were too wide so had to travel another 50 miles for a CT scan which they could have done and now im super tired and it's just not happening.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 15:53

Hey guys

No I'm not looking to return to WWA  Laugh 

Sorry Nando, Tooze etc for jumping in here but you guys are wrestling homies such as ourselves in 6CW.

Just thought I would see if any of you wonderful folks have any interest in e-fedding. I know some of you are already with us in 6CW but for those who aren't, it has similarities with WWA except you control one character (who you create) and compete in a make believe wrestling promotion. You write promos, engage in verbal duels with your opponents.

It is a good crack, great way to pass the time, and it is addictive.

If anyone is interested just jump over to our section and say hi. Be happy to give you a much better explanation.

https://www.606v2.com/f185-6cw

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 21:37

tomato Get of my page dammit it JJ  tomato  In all seriousness for the WWA guys 6cw is good fun if you have a character that can last over a period. There is plenty like mine in the company currently so shall come back when it's more open may even make a new one and a good time for me too when i free time.

Also 6CW Needs a Glass Cell Match it's been a year and nothing dammit JJ it would be great steel enforced glass panels with various shards around it. It would be better then HIAC cage wiring has no give  Laugh   tomato 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 22:31

Nando- Hurry up and get yourself back in the mix. The door is always open for you pal.

And I am more than happy to explore this "Glass Cell" idea but only when you have a character involved. I think that is a fair compromise.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 8:02

Sent my vote to enigma

Got all my segments done for my PPV now going to right the matches over the next couple of days, gyrated what I have planned in one of my matches nobody will have ever seen before ha ha

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 11:14

Cheers Steel. I shall vote later on. All you've done is reminded me ive got matches to write and one is 3 in 1

What was i thinking  Laugh 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 21:21

I thought we had to vote by the end of the week and write the PPV by a week on Sunday

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 22:14

That's correct Jai Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 7:27

PPV up people, cant wait to read everyone elses shows

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 16:27

Before I dive straight into the Semi-Final results. With there only being 4 of us left, the likely outcome would be a 1-1 draw as there would only be 2 voters. Because of this, I asked Gregers & Viper to both help out and cast their votes on one fixture each. Gregers voted on the OPAL/XPW fixture, whilst Viper refused to vote on the NGPW/YCW fixture so we are still left with just 2 voters on that fixture...

SEMI FINAL RESULTS

OPAL Vs XPW - Winner OPAL 2-1
(VOTE - Enigma, Steel, Gregers)

OPAL Feedback
Let's get the negatives out of the way first, of the 6 matches there was only 2 clean finishes so while some storylines/angles benefited, others seemed rushed. Perfect example is the Young/Marufuji/Nation/Storm announcement which suggests a filler match for me.

The Sheamus/Abyss feud took a very exciting twist and is the perfect way of using his stable, I'm also really loving the 'Dark Wedding' idea. Just hope that if/when Sheamus Vs Abyss happens, it turns into a hardcore match as it really suits both brawling styles. Mschif/CVE has been built superbly, in fact I have enjoyed the entire women's division this season. Personally loved the finish. I honestly thought that this may mirror the 'Authority' storyline but the ending sold me. Overall I felt that this show left me wanting to slightly see more next week.

XPW Feedback
Again starting with the negatives on this week's show, I felt this week's stipulation slightly let the overall show down, not in quality but effecting the outcomes which lead to DQ's, beat-downs and distractions in 4 of the 6 matches.

Nando has a great knack of building Tensai and did a fantastic job in booking Tensai/Kane in the Inferno Match. The 'What you can do, I can match' philosophy was really refreshing to see from a booking point of view. Again, The Dudley's have been booked superbly in the second half of the season and the AOF/Wyatt feud has been gripping all season. Joe/Punk, while a dream match, I'm not really sure if it needed to go straight into a 3 stages of hell without having a long-term storyline behind it from an XPW point of view. Overall, a very satisfying show and regardless of the outcome of voting. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Fernando finishes off the season.

OPAL/XPW Feedback
My vote would be an OPAL win thought the show was well thought out and all the feuds continued nicely and felt like a really great pre PPV show and left you really wo deting just what might happen at the PPV, thought the XPW show was good as well but for me OPAL takes this semi.

NGPW Vs YCW - Draw 1-1 (Deciding Vote Pending)
VOTE - (Jai, Fernando)

YCW

I like the idea of the main event that Zeb made in the opening segment, very well written and a good idea. I also have loved the inclusion of Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy this season great to see them in the game. I also like the fact that 3MB are having a little push, I wanted them this season and was going to break em up, but this is also good.
I’m not a fan of the superheavyweight division, I feel that if you watched those matches on tv they would be god awful, Yokozuna was never one to carry the match and relied on his smaller opponents to look good, as did many other big men, I don’t think it would work well. Still don’t like the Khali and Brodus feud either sorry man.
I would however like to see Roman Reigns v Haystacks, I think this match would be intriguing, glad Roman got the win. The main event was also a poor choice Earl Crabtree v Sandow I don’t think would make you money.
Still looking forward to what the PPV has to offer and Big Daddy and Haystacks need to clash in the ring.

NGPW

NGPW v nXtreme has been great again this season, the only thing I don’t like about the invasion storylines is on fed has to look weak, because someone is going to lose. Surprised that Ciampa lost his match this week, as he is normally booked strong, but kept him interesting.
Loved the battle royal it was very well written, something I tried to do last season but I felt yours was written better.
What a match Foley/Funk/Raven/Saturn is that could have easily been on your PPV and the same with the rest of the card, all these matches could easily been a PPV line up.
As I said only negative is one fed wil end up being beaten, but this is a small negative.

Now there's two ways we can handle the final here and that's down to you Steel. We can either attempt and try to get a third voter to settle our Semi-Final fixture, or between the three of us, we can have a triple threat semi-final which will be a first in WWA History. Again, if we go with option 2, PPV style formatting would apply when voting then we would have to get a couple of other people to also vote to so we can crown a winner.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 21:44

I really did not expect to go over XWF this week I fully expected to be in the 3rd/4th place match ... Glad people have bought into the storylines as most of these have been planned from the starting week

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 8:03

I'm easy if you wanna do a triple threat final that's ok

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 10:19

Totally your call Steel. If you would rather have somebody settle our tie then I will have to try and find somebody else to vote, if you are happy with the draw, then we can have a triple threat final. One top of us three voting, I'm hoping that we can get Viper & Fernando on board. I would ask Gregers, but as he's teaming with me, it will no doubt cause a conflict.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:09

Let's just call it a draw all head to the final together

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 22:20

My final show will be up on tuesday as I've been working more 13 hour shifts this week, Tuesday is my next day off sorry for the delay guys, will definatly be up on Tues

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 24 Aug 2014 - 11:40

That's fine Jai thanks for letting us know.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 20:32

Due to my eye injury my PPV has been turned into a round up show Sad Very sad about that as sure it would of seemed better if longer.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 22:00

Right then my PPV is up and I am really happy with it..... another season over how long do we have to vote?

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 22:00

and is it a PPV vote between all four of us?

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 21:13

I think Tooze and a few others are voting not sure yet angel Preferably by Saturday Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 31 Aug 2014 - 19:25

Let's sort it out lads! I've not had a single vote or any feedback yet and we were supposed to get this sorted by this weekend. I have submitted my final votes along with feedback for all, so let's see out the season with a flourish so we can all have a long/extended, deserved break before next season.

Can we try and have feedback/votes in before Midnight tomorrow night please!

Any other WWA members that are lurking on here, please free feel to submit your votes on the Season 7 Final.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 31 Aug 2014 - 21:02

I didn't think we would be allowed to vote as were in the final and might be a bit biased, sorry of I was supposed to vote, I'll try do it later on as I'm I've been up since 3 and sat in airport waiting for my flight half asleep

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 31 Aug 2014 - 23:26

Myself, Steel & Jai will be allowed to vote but when voting our own shows will automatically be voted as last. That way we can all still have an outcome. If Fernando, Tooze, Viper or anybody else wants to vote then that's extra.

Hopefully, we can get some feedback. I've written feedback for all 3 shows (Not mine)

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 23:15

Votes are sent very sorry about the delay ..... Kids still being off and wife back work has stretched my time to I now need more of it..... anyway, good luck to all of the remaining guys

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 15:52

are we any closer to getting the results????

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 10:24

We've had 4 set's of votes Jai, I'm going to wait and see if Tooze or anybody else sends their votes in otherwise I will post them on Sunday

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 18:48

I'm voting now guys, should be sent within the next half hour.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:25

Feedback and result sent to Enigma.

I might as well post my feedback here anyway but won't let slip my vote.

NGPW: Famous last words
For a final showdown, to someone who hadn't been reading the shows, a recap at the beginning regarding the storylines would have made it a better rounded PPV, a key ingredient missing. The Hardcore Grudge match was a great read, and I enjoyed the two womens' titles being on the line in a two falls match, a good addition. The Tag Team Title match was a good read but it would have been easier to follow if the Time Splitters' individual members were named at the start, a little picky but I didn't know who they were. The grudge match was brilliant, Jericho v Aries is definitely a dream feud, and I also really liked Roderick Strong ending the streak of Rusev, but a vignette hyping the Heavyweight Title match might have split the show up a bit better as it just went straight from Jericho/Aries into the World Title match and it makes the show seem rushed as a reader. The main event was a brilliant read, my only complaint is that it's a final PPV, the final match, so much on the line, and the only commercial break in the whole show is slap bang in the middle of it! All picky points aside, a tremendous show and very entertaining.

OPAL Wrestling: Wanted Dead or Alive
The opening segment brought me up to date with storylines, exactly what I wanted as I'm not someone who has seen/read the previous shows. Much like a casual WWE fan who watches the occasional PPV, they need to know what's going on. Enjoyable first match, solid opener. I liked the womens Cage match but being picky I would have liked to see something explaining their rivalry and how it leads to this cage match. The New Blood Scramble match was a good fun read, I can imagine that's very hard to write but you did a good job with it. The Ascension accepting a bribe really hooked me in, and was a great tease. The three stages of hell was a great idea, I'm not a fan of Sheamus as a face but this kind of story works for him. And then Emma turns on him, I didn't see it coming! Great twist. The ChickFight title was okay, bit of a comedown from the previous match if I'm honest. Maybe a harsh criticism of the match order. The Heavyweight Title match was great, a true big fight feel, and a great ending as I'm a big Angle fan. The immediate aftermath was unique and very intreguing. The main event starting the way it did was great although I'm just assuming that Orton and Batista were counted out or something. Nice happy ending too. A superb show, very well written and I throroughly enjoyed it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:30

Cheers Marky season 7 homepage 1 - Page 15 3559488474

Y U No Steel feedback? Crying or Very sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:40

Is Steel in the final too? Dammit Enigma, I asked you and you said;

It's the last 3 posts (Not including Fernando's as his was just a round-up show)

I took that as the other two posts in the last three.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:42

Yes it's a 3 way final

So need to do Steel too if wouldn't mind Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:44

I've recalled my PM (Enigma hadn't opened it) and will add Steel's feedback then re-vote sometime tonight or maybe tomorrow.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 15:18

Done feedback on Steel's show and sent my votes to Enigma.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 15:18

YCW: War of the Roses
The beginning was okay, a bit self indulgent with the Leeds song and the Leeds owner, seemed unnecessary to me. Brodus v Khali, I get there's a feud but all I know is there was a love story. Needed explaining really. The match as fine but Gail (I presume Gail Kim) being a transsexual just wasn't funny to me. I get it was a comedy angle but it didn't work IMO. I like the segments involving the Super Heavyweight weigh in and the Coulter/Regal one. The Super Heavyweight match was a good read and was well presented. Tamina and Hornswoggle is odd but did make me smile. Regal v Bulldog was a good match, nice ending with the brass knuckles, but their feud wasn't recapped so to me it's just another match. Heath Slater at a meat raffle made me laugh. The 6 man match was an enjoyable read, I had to read to find Dust is Sandow but other than that it worked. The match and aftermath of Umaga/Snuka/Hornswoggle/Tamina was just horrible. I get it's meant to be different, but it's too different IMO. As if a live childbirth mid match wasn't unrealistic enough, using the placenta as a foreign object was just too much. The main event was well presented, and the backstory was well explained. A very well written match with the ending being decent, I expected Yorkshire to win in Yorkshire for Yorkshire Championship Wrestling, but was still enjoyable. Plenty of good points but a few bits of this show just didn't work and counted against your chances of winning.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 23:34

Dammit I want the results .....

Great feedback thanks Marky and hope it will improve my shows in the next season

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 9:15

3rd Place: Yorkshire Championship Wresting
Votes:

2nd Place: Next Generation Pro Wrestling
Votes:

1st Place: OPAL Wrestling
Votes:

Congratulations to Jai on winning Season 7 clap cake

Let's see if you can do something that nobody else has been able to do and retain your title in Season 8. Season 8 will most likely be starting in Winter, either a December or January start date. Hope you all take a well deserved break and hope to see the majority of you back next season.

Feedback will follow shortly

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 11:24

Wow, really didn't expect to win, not bad for my second season.....

I'll be back to defend the crown in season 8 ... I'd go for a January start get Christmas out of the way first

Look forward to reading feedaback

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 11:28

Congrats Jai was well deserved angel

Surprisingly ive been here 7 seasons and only just found out what NGPW meant Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 12:18

Haha I didn't know it either Laugh

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 22:56

Season 7 Feedback as promised.

Thank you to Jai, Fernando, Steel and Marky on sending in final votes and thank you to those who took part throughout Season 7, even the one's who bailed early on. Hope to see the majority of you back for Season 8 which will hopefully have a couple of surprises. In the mean time, if you have any feedback or suggestions for next season, just pop us a PM. All ideas will be discussed.

XPW Feedback

Mulling over the final conclusion of the PPV, I'm still finding myself asking questions in confusion and wanting to see more when XPW returns next season. The Wyatt/AOF feud took many twists and turns throughout the entire season yet still remained relevant and interesting without going stale, the swerve (Forgot Erick Rowen was even on the roster) left me excited to see the fallout and where this could potentially lead next season. The Main Event felt slightly flat following the result, Joe/Punk have dominated the second half of the season so the non-result was frustrating, the ending with the Wyatt Family also left me in confusion as it seems like they have moved onto a new storyline without explanation or an outcome to the last storyline.

I can’t give much feedback on this PPV, because of the short nature of it. From what I read it was a good show, more detail would warrant more feedback. Good booking in the results side of things.

YCW Feedback

Overall, I'd say the PPV provided a heart warming conclusion to what was a wacky, weird and wonderful season. Although some of the Yorkshire references do go over my head at times, the appearance of Massimo Cellino would be very interesting to say the least. The Brodus/Khail/Kim brought a very funny storyline to a very funny conclusion. Will be interesting to see if Steel returns next season and what
sort of tone he brings. Some real potential here on what was limited resources.

I don’t care how but at least Brodus and Khali is over, the Super Heavyweight match would have been an awful watch, but I like the idea just most of the big men aren’t great in ring. Bulldog and Regal is a great match enjoyed this one. Earl Crabtree, not a fan of this angle but glad you saw it through to the end, I did enjoy this PPV, but the booking is a little off.

The beginning was okay, a bit self indulgent with the Leeds song and the Leeds owner, seemed unnecessary to me. Brodus v Khali, I get there's a feud but all I know is there was a love story. Needed explaining really. The match as fine but Gail (I presume Gail Kim) being a transsexual just wasn't funny to me. I get it was a comedy angle but it didn't work IMO. I like the segments involving the Super Heavyweight weigh in and the Coulter/Regal one. The Super Heavyweight match was a good read and was well presented. Tamina and Hornswoggle is odd but did make me smile. Regal v Bulldog was a good match, nice ending with the brass knuckles, but their feud wasn't recapped so to me it's just another match. Heath Slater at a meat raffle made me laugh. The 6 man match was an enjoyable read, I had to read to find Dust is Sandow but other than that it worked. The match and aftermath of Umaga/Snuka/Hornswoggle/Tamina was just horrible. I get it's meant to be different, but it's too different IMO. As if a live childbirth mid match wasn't unrealistic enough, using the placenta as a foreign object was just too much. The main event was well presented, and the backstory was well explained. A very well written match with the ending being decent, I expected Yorkshire to win in Yorkshire for Yorkshire Championship Wrestling, but was still enjoyable. Plenty of good points but a few bits of this show just didn't work and counted against your chances of winning.

NGPW Feedback

First off a twenty minute match between Jericho and Aries, I’d love to watch that, booking at it’s best. A little disappointed it was Sabu as the mystery partner as I have never rated him to be honest but a great match. Strong v Rusev was predictable but sensible booking. Finally I am really surprised that nXtreme seemed to have won the war, I was sure it was going to be NGPW, still not a fan of the invasion angle as one promotion looks weak. Best show for me though.

For a final showdown, to someone who hadn't been reading the shows, a recap at the beginning regarding the storylines would have made it a better rounded PPV, a key ingredient missing. The Hardcore Grudge match was a great read, and I enjoyed the two womens' titles being on the line in a two falls match, a good addition. The Tag Team Title match was a good read but it would have been easier to follow if the Time Splitters' individual members were named at the start, a little picky but I didn't know who they were. The grudge match was brilliant, Jericho v Aries is definitely a dream feud, and I also really liked Roderick Strong ending the streak of Rusev, but a vignette hyping the Heavyweight Title match might have split the show up a bit better as it just went straight from Jericho/Aries into the World Title match and it makes the show seem rushed as a reader. The main event was a brilliant read, my only complaint is that it's a final PPV, the final match, so much on the line, and the only commercial break in the whole show is slap bang in the middle of it! All picky points aside, a tremendous show and very entertaining.

OPAL Feedback

Starting with the main-event. Taking The Ascension out of the match hurt the overall angle, they were always going to return/interfere at some point so The Authority looked weak when it was down to 4-2. Apart from that the Authority angle played out very nicely and leaves the door open for a nice/fresh new chapter when OPAL returns for Season 3. Angle/Goldberg sounded like a great match, The Sheamus/Abyss angle was enjoyable and nice to see the feedback taken on board - Didn't expect the Emma heel turn so I'm hoping that this stable rocks-up next season. Brutal conclusion to an excellent CVE/MsChif rivalry

The opening segment brought me up to date with storylines, exactly what I wanted as I'm not someone who has seen/read the previous shows. Much like a casual WWE fan who watches the occasional PPV, they need to know what's going on. Enjoyable first match, solid opener. I liked the womens Cage match but being picky I would have liked to see something explaining their rivalry and how it leads to this cage match. The New Blood Scramble match was a good fun read, I can imagine that's very hard to write but you did a good job with it. The Ascension accepting a bribe really hooked me in, and was a great tease. The three stages of hell was a great idea, I'm not a fan of Sheamus as a face but this kind of story works for him. And then Emma turns on him, I didn't see it coming! Great twist. The ChickFight title was okay, bit of a comedown from the previous match if I'm honest. Maybe a harsh criticism of the match order. The Heavyweight Title match was great, a true big fight feel, and a great ending as I'm a big Angle fan. The immediate aftermath was unique and very intreguing. The main event starting the way it did was great although I'm just assuming that Orton and Batista were counted out or something. Nice happy ending too. A superb show, very well written and I throroughly enjoyed it.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15