The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season 7 homepage 1

+8
Gregers
Thunder87
jai.roberts
Fernando
x12x
Marky
Good Golly I'm Olly
ncfc_Tooze
12 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

season 7 homepage 1 - Page 14 Empty season 7 homepage 1

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 09 May 2014, 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard

Next Show DEADLINE-30th May

Next VOTING Due- 2nd June

Please use this thread to chat, relax, have fun and play games like lemmings or similar, dont forget that the forum rules still apply here, so please still abide by them  

[url=https://www.606v2.com/f84-nando-s-league-of-blading -]The League[/url]

*Links to pages will be added as they are created

Rules

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Tue 20 May 2014, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

season 7 homepage 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: season 7 homepage 1

Post by The_Enigma Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:15 am

Week 7 Injuries have now been drawn and posted.

Looks like the majority of us have had big hits this week, but special condolences to Steel who has unfortunately lost Mark Henry's son, The Hand, to injury. Hope your OK buddy  OK 

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:19 am

Nooooooooooooooooo! Not the hand he was going to main event, guess he can still take part in The fancy dress parade

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 22 Jul 2014, 8:22 am

I'm just making sure but are all votes from now PPV style?
I'll get mine in once Tooze has posted his.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 22 Jul 2014, 9:16 am

Yeah going forward, each weekly fixture will be treated in the PPV voting format. Just means everybody still has something to play for and other's actually read the shows.

Voting Deadline is Thursday Evening. Show deadline is Sunday - This will be the format to see out the season...

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 22 Jul 2014, 7:43 pm

Wont be able to get a full show up for this week im afraid will put a results one up now though as had stupid work shifts

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:50 am

The_Enigma wrote:Yeah going forward, each weekly fixture will be treated in the PPV voting format. Just means everybody still has something to play for and other's actually read the shows.

Voting Deadline is Thursday Evening. Show deadline is Sunday - This will be the format to see out the season...
 Whistle 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:07 am

I'll have my votes in tonight with feedback but I'm not home till 8 so they'll be sent around midnight.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:06 pm

Votes and feeback sent can i have some money now ..... lol

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 25 Jul 2014, 11:01 am

Appologies forgot about voting been hectic and been up a mountain all day, I'll send my votes over when I get back

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 25 Jul 2014, 2:01 pm

Just letting you guys know in all honesty I'll Probly be putting up a shorter show this week, haven't even had chance to start or decide what will happen. Hopefully I'll have more time next week to put up a decent build up for the PPV

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 26 Jul 2014, 3:34 pm

What time will we get feedback? I want to see how much people hate me giving El Torito a win!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 26 Jul 2014, 3:43 pm

Not all the votes are in yet so probably not until then im afraid Viper

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 27 Jul 2014, 9:29 am

Show up, again appologies not what I would have wanted this week but about all I have time for

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:06 pm

Here Goes. We are still awaiting Tooze to vote before all results and feedback are posted. The final Spotlight Podcast will also see Steel make his debut so please post your questions for him. Steel you will have until the PPV to answer, once you have answered 8 questions, you may add £10 Million to your budget.

As usual, injuries will be drawn at random tomorrow morning.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:07 pm

Sorry I havent been about. I had a last minute week off so had a week away, taking in the dragongate shows at the same time so am now only just home

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:08 pm

Hey Tooze! How was DG:UK? Completely Forgot about the show today but did quickly read the results from yesterday's show, did Rich Swann make today's show? Any chance of some quick results?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:23 pm

WEEK 6 RESULTS

1st TIED - NGPW 6 Points (4, 4, 3, 5, 5 = 21 Points)

1st TIED - XPW 6 Points (4, 5, 4, 4, 4 = 21 Points)

3rd Place - OPAL 4 Points (3, 5, 3, 5, 2 = 18 Points)

4th Place - XXX 3 Points (5, 3, 2, 2, 3 = 15 Points)

5th Place - YCW 2 Points (2, 2, 2, 3, 2 = 11 Points)

6th Place - MWF 1 Point (1, 1, 1, 1, 1 = 5 Points)

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:28 pm

Were  very worth while to go to again, but lacked Shingo who is the big name for the UK branch TBH. Will be another one next year, which is already being branded as the biggest DG:UK show ever

Fridays Results
Masato Yoshino Bt Wild Boar
Akira Tozawa bt Will Ospreay
Uhaa Nation Bt Lion Kid
CIMA & Jimmy Susumu b. Speed Muscle (Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi)
BxB Hulk bt YAMATO
Monster Express (Akira Tozawa and Ricochet) bt Mark Haskins and Marty Scurll (was originally to be Inner City Machine Guns vs Haskins And Scurll, Scurll is a loss away from being eliminated from DG:UK)

Saturday Results
Wild Boar bt Martin Kirby
Lion Kid bt Uhaa Nation,Rich Swann and Will Ospreay
BXB Hulk bt Yoshino
Cima bt Naruki Doi
Mark Haskins bt Marty Scurll (Scurll is eliminated from DG:Uk due to having a -5 record)
YAMATO bt Yokosuka
Akira Tozawa bt  Ricochet

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:29 pm

Wow, I look forward to seeing the feedback! I didn't think my show was bad haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:32 pm

WEEK 6 FEEDBACK

MWF Feedback

MWF this week felt empty, although feuds were continued we didn't get any details to explain what happened in the slightest so couldn't take much away from the matches themselves. I feel like certain angles should have a bit of history explained as relying on readers to remember certain things from past seasons could lead to people not understanding certain things. Overall a show that could have been really good with a little more detail

MWF - The show lacked obviously because of the short nature of it, but I did enjoy Burchill and Stones return, well written would have liked to have seen more detail, but I understand why there wasn't. Also I'm enjoying the build up of Shingo.

MWF: Very, very brief show and the only reason why this didn't mark any higher. Again another show going for the shock ending so will be interesting to see how Burchill & Stone are booked considering how Burchill parted terms last season.

NGPW Feedback

NGPW this week continues strong with great matches as always and building to what will be a great PPV, I'm loving that there is friction between the teams as this adds an extra dynamic and the show flowed really well leading to a great main event. I loved the debut's of Jericho and Trent but I feel that having two titles defended kind of devalues the titles and having the title defended in a cage match on normal tv may take away from the PPV match if it is just a normal match. Overall a strong show setting up for a great PPV.

NGPW - Tensions are high in NGPW and I love it, loved reading the show, very well written, Jericho debut was great, how he should be used, nXtreme faction is looking slighly stronger in the booking stakes I feel. I can't help feel NGPW will win the war though. Still, a fantastic read.

OPAL Feedback

OPAL: The ending segment alone was well worth reading this show. I could picture myself as a fan being really behind this angle. Jai has managed to book Crowe so creatively over the past two seasons now. While one or two mid card feuds are kind of hit and miss, the Chick Fight scene is just warming up

OPAL this week provided what I think is the best show they have done in the last two seasons. The show was full of great matches that flowed really well and managed to set up some good ideas with Noam Dar having a shot at the champion being pretty interesting although non title. I felt like the 24/7 rule is working a lot better than I thought and the diva division continues to be the strongest of the season. My biggest compliment comes in the form of how Jai used his new guys, Goldberg's debut was great and made him look super strong and the introduction of Moxley and Calihan was great with the promo feeling like a Calihan promo. My only minor gripe was that having the Kruger gimmick change slightly took away from the Crowe one but as I said this is only a minor thing in a brilliant show.

XPW Feedback

XPW: Fantastic post PPV show, very enjoyable read. Wyatt/AOF Feud has increased a few notches and I'm very much looking forward to seeing where this new Wyatt Family stable are heading. Hoping Bryan doesn't turn face at the PPV. Great debut from Samoa Joe, looked like his former self, while the Punk debut would have
been amazing to see live, to me it just screamed Joe/Kurt after reading it.

XPW continues it's strong form with a great show, the matches were short but achieved what they needed to do, I felt like the show started out strong with Rowan being kicked out of the Wyatt Family but I'm not sure how I feel about Bryan and Anderson joining and I feel as if the team would have been stronger with Rowan as a member too. The show was a great length and flowed well and Tensai continues to be a highlight with him feeling like a credible threat. The Punk and Joe feud was set up nicely but I feel as if putting the title on it was unnecessary and it almost weakened the Wyatt/AOTF feud by saying it wasn't worth the title while I think Punk/Joe could be epic without the title.

XPW - Great show I thought, loved the way you broke up the Wyatt's Harper looked like a beats in the match, very surprised to see the new Wyatt line up, can only see Bryan turning though. Would have liked a bit more action in the matches but otherwise strong show.

XXX Feedback

XXX: Feel a little let down by the fans choice, I don't recall being asked if SSB or TC would be teaming in a 6-Man tag match. Concept fell kind of flat really, although the Bobby Fish innovational was cool, maybe suggesting openly who would you want to answer the call then Viper purchasing from foreigns? The showcase matches felt to much like an Evolve/DG:USA show to me.

XXX - XXX was a little off this week following a fantastic PPV, I don't know why either. Don't get me wrong it was a solid show, maybe I was expecting a little more, I don't know if I'm thrilled about a spirit squad either reunion or feud, I think you could use Ziggler (I mean Nemeth) much more wisely, interesting to see where you go next week with it.

YCW Feedback

YCW: Opening Segment could have easily been trimmed down and went on far to long. Everybody seem's to be going for the shock factor to end this week's shows but the alignment of Cena/Regal/Haystacks is very intriguing, be nice to see how Cena is booked going forward. Great Trio Team Action and Brodus/Khail continue to be funny

YCW this week is a bit of a mixed bag as although the storylines have began to pick up and certain parts were great I felt the show was a bit hit and miss at points. The good stuff included making the debutants look strong, the Brodus/Khali stuff is still hilarious and overall Horneswoggle may be my favourite character. I felt the show suffered though due to it's length and being very segment heavy. Overall another fun show but hard to read at points, extra points for using the term “Pitta pocket”.

YCw - Enjoyed a solid show, quite a good read, some gripes would be the Champion Earl Crabtree, I get why he is champion, Yorkshire lad, but he doesn't scream I'm gonna beat Umaga. Roman Reigns was a great acquisition for you, interesting to see how you use him, Bulldog is also good, loved Regal getting the upper hand on him though, always rated Regal. As I said decent show.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 27 Jul 2014, 8:31 pm

Due to late voting and feedback - Shows are due in Tuesday night. Votes by Friday so can catch back up

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 29 Jul 2014, 11:01 am

Few Bits & Pieces

- Incase you were unaware, the final week injuries have been drawn

- Jai is it possible to update the League Table. I'm sure the results are pre PPV?

- Can you all please post your questions on the Final Spotlight Podcast for Steel please

I know this may seem a bit premature, but is anybody thinking about returning next season? In all honesty, I was thinking of having a break then all of a sudden though of a couple of cool ideas so I guess I will be returning for Season 8.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 29 Jul 2014, 11:16 am

I will be but I'm not sure what with yet...Triple X season 2 might happen but I also like the idea of doing another comedy/off the wall season for fun.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 29 Jul 2014, 12:29 pm

Wow I totally read Fandangos last message wrong and thought he meant the next weeks show were due in Tuesday, so ive spent the last 4 hours writing my week 8 show not wanting to miss the deadline, I now realise I was completely wrong and we were still doing week 7 shows. Oh well guess I have more time to answer questions.

In terms of next season, I probably wont have time until after chirstmas I go to New Zealand in 4 weeks to get my Hobbiton, so wifi/internet/time will be a problem. im back in the UK around Christmas, but will mostly be sepent catching up with people/finding a job till the new year.

If I was to comeback id probably looking at teaming up with someone to share the load a little, ive enjoyed this season, but realised how much hard work it involves, and how much I much prefer writing segments to Matches

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 29 Jul 2014, 12:30 pm

And I meant Fernando ha not fandango, easy mistake

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:08 pm

Answered all the questions posed so far, even if I don't need the cash, thought id let you guys know my perspective

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 29 Jul 2014, 9:39 pm

Steel wrote:Wow I totally read Fandangos last message wrong and thought he meant the next weeks show were due in Tuesday, so ive spent the last 4 hours writing my week 8 show not wanting to miss the deadline, I now realise I was completely wrong and we were still doing week 7 shows. Oh well guess I have more time to answer questions.

Laugh Laugh  Haha that's brilliant at least your be ahead Steel Smile You'd be surprised how much time this takes many take hours to do their shows after doing it for 7 seasons i can just bang it out in 45 mins now your idea flows hopefully into a decent show.  thumbsup

XPW Week 7 is up  angel 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 29 Jul 2014, 11:09 pm

I'm not finding the time this week, I wanted to put out the show on time so have done it quickly tonight after a thirteen hour work day..... hope it's ok and reflects where i want the show to go..... 

on a seperate note yes i'll be here next season have 3 ideas dunno which to do yet....

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 29 Jul 2014, 11:09 pm

oh and i'll sort the table tomorrow night after yet another 13 hour shift.... Sad

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:34 pm

Fernando wrote:Due to late voting and feedback - Shows are due in Tuesday night. Votes by Friday so can catch back up

angel 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 01 Aug 2014, 10:28 pm

Guys, I'll be honest I've been so busy over the past week with going back to work and being away from home that I've not had a chance to look at the shows or write my next one...I hate to drop out at this point but I don't want to have you hold the deadlines up for me...sorry to let you down this late in the game but with three twelve hour shifts coming up and only one day off before even more shifts I'm not going to be able to get a proper show done or read the shows properly.

I hope I'm allowed back next season it's just unfortunate that I've been caught out by real life like this.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:00 pm

We don't mind aslong as you tell us these things.

Tooze seems to be struggling for time as well.
Jai been working 13 hour shifts.

So that would be 3/6 down so could be worth just calling it now.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:16 pm

I began to read the shows and all I could think about was the fact that I have work at half 7 tomorrow...I'm sorry to have dropped out but I'd rather do this than try to extend it till Tuesday and then probably have the same issue.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 02 Aug 2014, 3:54 am

If you think calling it now is for the best I'm happy to go with that

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 02 Aug 2014, 8:16 am

I could get votes done by tonight but Wednesday or Thursday is earliest for my next show .... So I'll go with the majority

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat 02 Aug 2014, 5:36 pm

I posted this in the admin discussion to see what Tooze/Fernando both think but I might as well open this up for the rest of the group...

I've just read everyone's struggles for time this week.... Just putting this out there but why don't we extend the deadline for the final weekly show until next Sunday? We only have one more show left before the PPV so I just don't see the point in folding when there's only 2 shows left.

We might as well push the deadline for voting back until some point next week too.

So what are all your thoughts?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 02 Aug 2014, 8:21 pm

If we can push the date for the next show till sunday that would be awsome and could deffo get the show done by then ... yeah i don't wanna give up two shows to go, just said if the majority want to go then we may as well ..... 

I've just started my major storyline for the season and want to finish it lol

Viper sureley you could do something

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 02 Aug 2014, 8:22 pm

10th Next Show
17th PPV

That's my vote two weeks a show

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 03 Aug 2014, 2:31 am

As long as it's all wrapped up by 31st I don't have an issue continuing

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 03 Aug 2014, 6:45 am

Here's where I am right now...

I have another 12 hour shift starting in 50 minutes and I won't be able to sit down and do anything until at least half 9/10 but I have another 12 hour shift tomorrow meaning having to get to bed about 11 o'clock...

I have Tuesday off but I have so much stuff I have to do that reading and voting would be the last thing on my mind and then I'm back in work until the weekend which I'm spending with my girlfriend and although I love doing WWA I'd never put it in front of seeing her...I'd love to say that I'd do everything on Tuesday but I can't promise anything so for me it's better if I drop out but I do think you guys should finish off as there are some really good storylines being put together and I've just been unlucky in the sense that I've got caught out by real life.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 03 Aug 2014, 11:22 am

Viper - I'm not telling you what to do here, just hopefully helping you look at this in a different way. Don't put all your eggs into one basic and thrash out a show in one go! When you get 15/20 minutes free a day, just quickly write-up a quick match. You could easily write-up a quick 5 match show by Saturday if you take this approach. It's how I usually do things.

I wouldn't worry to much about the votes, just a quick skim read without any feedback will do. Not everybody will give feedback each and every week throughout any season. Spend today planning out your show, then when you get 15/20 Mins (You Must Surely Do!!!) just right something quick up.

To be honest, I really don't think it's worth chucking it all away with just 2 shows left to go. If the league were to fold with such a short amount of time, then I would really question if it's worth continuing with WWA full stop as it will just waste Tooze, Fernando & Myself's time.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 03 Aug 2014, 11:54 am

In in work until tonight, then I have to have a meal, shower and by the time I've done that it's normally about half 9/10 and then I have to get to bed to do it all over again tomorrow...I also have to fit in speaking to my girlfriend in all of this...I'm really sorry but the likelihood of me not holding you up is slim.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 03 Aug 2014, 8:01 pm

Worst Case Scenario - With Tooze somewhat absent this past week, the last alternative would be the put WWA on a hold for a week then resume with the purposed deadline of 2 weeks for the last weekly show (24th) then the PPV following the week after (31s) I get the feeling that Horse & Water apply here though...

The other option is what Fernando suggested which quite frankly isn't a bad idea. If one more person were to drop out, we could have the Semi-Finals as the Weekly Show (Week 8) then the PPV would be the Final with the remaining two.

Which options would people prefer?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sun 03 Aug 2014, 9:49 pm

I'm still definately in, I'll be gutted if I can't complete my main storyline......

I'd just like to do my last two shows, i can get the shows up for the dates I've said or with the week pause...

I've not voted yet, I'm awaiting the fate of WWA first.

It's a shame you can't even put short shows out Liam, your show has been great this season shame not to finish it, could you not even get short shows with the deadline?

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 04 Aug 2014, 12:58 am

I can compete upto to the 31st after that pointi won't have wifi and will be travelling so won't have time.

If you want to do the semis final/final suggestion I don't mind dropping as I'm in the bottom 2

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 04 Aug 2014, 1:01 am

Or if tooze and and Liam want to drop out my week 8 show us already ready what ever is easiest for people

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 04 Aug 2014, 6:14 am

You could have a 3rd vs 4th as well that way so the ones left get to finish of their storylines

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 04 Aug 2014, 6:59 am

Guys if it's still an option I could get voting done by tomorrow afternoon and I'll try my best to have a show for Sunday as I have a week off then to finish my PPV

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 04 Aug 2014, 11:11 am

Just for clarity - Everybody is fine with the deadline for this Sunday (10th) If so, we will then allow two weeks for PPV shows.

As of right now, I only have Steel & My votes for last week's set of fixtures. Let's say by Thursday Midnight for everybody else to get theirs in?

We all on the same page now?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 04 Aug 2014, 2:23 pm

Yep, I'll get my votes in tonight now I know we are continuing with it.....

I think in future seasons maybe have two weeks per show but I know that would make the game go on longer but i think two weeks per show would work and put people under less pressure

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next