The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 27th March 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 27th March 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 27th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 9:53 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

*Joshua scares the bajesus outta me
*Join the Brotherhood
*I have the key to the Gateway
*My name’s Gazzy and I’m an alcoholic
*Tim Allen buys his clothes from Oxfam
*Costello’s Law say’s I just kicked your ass

*The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another action packed edition of Anarchy. I am Harold Lloyd and as always I am joined by my brother Henry

HE: Good evening

HA: What a night we have in store this week. So many questions were raised only ten days ago. How will the Authority cope with the infighting between Mr. Jones and Enforcer?

HE: Minor disagreement

HA: Enforcer was only an inch away from kicking our esteemed leader into next week. It didn’t seem very minor to me

HE: That’s the hustle and bustle of high end business deals Harold. You wouldn’t understand but I am led to believe that Enforcer and Mr. Jones are very much back on the same page

HA: Really?

HE: They have a common goal Harold and this is business, Enforcer gets that. He knows what is expected of him. I have no doubts that the Authority is stronger than ever

HA: We shall see Henry, Enforcer has always been headstrong. Mr. Jones would be wise to watch his step with the EWF champion; he can’t be manipulated as easily as some of the people in that dressing room.

HE: I’m sure Mr. Jones knows exactly what he is doing

HA: Let’s agree to disagree Henry shall we, we’ll just wait and see how the rest of this evening plays out. One thing is for certain, we are only ten days away from Day of Reckoning and you can cut the tension in the dressing room with a knife.

All eyes are on the Gateway to Glory to match and despite your blind faith it certainly has people on edge. In fighting and mis trust is the norm as everybody fights for the right to headline Night of Glory. It’s every man for himself.

This is 6CW and it’s time to play!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 27th March 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 27th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 9:55 pm

*Backstage Mr. Jones is stood with Mr. Hernandez

MH: Good evening boss

*The two men shake hands. Hernandez raises his eyebrows

MH: Quite some week last time. You certainly know how to motivate people don’t you

*Mr. Jones smiles briefly

MJ: Are you insinuating that I was trying to get a reaction out of Enforcer? That I was hoping my words would act as a prompt for him to go out and cause the complete devastation that we saw?

That would be the work of a very clever and manipulative man Mr. Hernandez. I am but a modest man. I wouldn’t want to claim responsibility for what happened. Enforcer is his own man, he has been clear; he does what he wants, when he wants.

Who am I to attempt to control him?

*Jones smiles smugly

MH: Of course boss. The thought never crossed my mind. As a matter of interest have you spoken to Enforcer since last week?

MJ: No I haven’t. But you know what, I think it would be wise if maybe you speak to Enforcer on my behalf this evening. Emotions are running high and I wouldn’t want him to say anything he regrets. I have let last weeks indiscretions slide on this occasion. I understand he was reacting in the heat of the moment and it would be incorrect of me to punish him when quite frankly the results are so beneficial to both parties

*Hernandez looks nervous

MH: Errrrrrrr…….Of course boss………. You know best. Just let me know what messages you want me to pass on. I’m always happy to help. You know me

*Jones nods and turns to leave

MH: Just one question. Why are you coming to me?

*Jones looks puzzled as Hernandez continues

MH: Is your brother not here tonight, doesn’t he normally speak to the staff, or maybe perhaps Kelsey. Not that I’m looking to push this onto anyone else but I wanted to understand why you are asking me?

*Jones smiles

MJ: I trust you Hernandez. That is all you need to know

*Hernandez smiles nervously as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 27th March 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 27th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 9:56 pm

*Helms and Daniels are in the corridors, Helms leaning against the wall with Daniels in front of him as they talk.

MH: We got this in the bag; you can probably take the night off

*Daniels chuckles

JD: Yeah, I might just come out there anyway, just in case

MH: There's no way Jones and Callihan let anything get out of hand. These two are nearly as soft as Cassidy and Chaos. Last week's free pass was harder than this'll be

JD: You wanna focus Helms, we screw this up and we'll go the same way as Conrad

MH: Hurst and Reborn are idiots, we're both better than them on our own. Trust me

*From down the corridor we see Hurst and Reborn, deep in discussion, walking towards the pair

JD: Here come the clowns now

*The two teams come face to face and square up.

MH: Surprised you've bothered showing up. You're just adding to the list of victims before we claim our belts"

*Hurst laughs

JH: List? After vanquishing the foes of last week, eh fellas?

RR: Yeah, they gonna make you tiny lil fabric belts to match the strings on your back?

*Helms goes nose to nose with Reborn, but Daniels holds him back and whispers in his ear. Helms laughs and the Authority's pair back off.

MH: We'll see you out there boys. Just remember - when you face us you face all the SOA. Watch your backs

*The pair turn and walk away laughing. Reborn and Hurst turn to each other.

RR: We gotta shut them up, man, seriously. They ain't nothing good.

JH: Indeed, Robin, indeed. But we'll win it out there, not back here. Let them talk their waffle; all they've done is remind me we'll need to be aware of everything going on. We saw last week, treachery is always afoot when there is Authority business

RR: Still, we're on hashtag flames at the moment, man. Number one is number two because we're the s*** man!

JH: Just remember: if you're gonna fly make sure it's worthwhile

RR: Ha! Man, when Reborn's airborne it's always worth it.

*Hurst laughs and the pair takes a step forward out of the corridor as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 9:58 pm

Match 1
Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final
Jonathan Daniels/Marty Helms vs Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst

HA: Welcome back to ringside. It’s time for our opening match this evening and our first Tag Tournament semi final. This should be a fairly even match up Henry, if it wasn’t for that nagging feeling I have that the Authority will try to swing the odds in their favour

HE: Don’t know what you mean. I’m sure Mr. Jones just wants the best team to come out on top

HA: As long as that team is Helms and Daniels?

HE: Your cynicism astounds me!!!

King of Kings blasts out of the speakers and Helms and Daniels walk out to the top of the ramp

HE: Here come the next Tag Team Champions

The crowd is booing as the two Authority members walk towards the ring

HA: They are so cocky. They know that everything is being done to ensure they walk out of the PPV with the gold. It’s disgusting that The Authority can get away with this. I really hope they all end up with egg on their faces

Both men roll under the ropes and into the ring

The crowd cheers loudly as Prince Charming by Adam and the Ants hits the speakers, Jack Hurst walks out, he raises his arm to salute the crowd but instead of going into the ring he waits at the top of the ramp to wait for Reborn’s arrival.

HA: Jack Hurst playing it safe and waiting for his partner.

HE: I think it’s the streak of yellow running down his back actually Harold

The cheers gets louder when Stronger by Kanye West hits the arena speakers and for the first few seconds of the song smoke sprays up in the centre of the entrance, then Robin jumps through into a forward roll. Reborn looks at Helms and Daniels in the ring and then towards Hurst, they nod at each other. Reborn then runs down the ramp as does the waiting Hurst they slide under the bottom rope and immediately start to brawl with Daniels and Hurst. The four men go at it throwing lefts and rights Hurst gets the upper hand and whips Daniels against the ropes, Daniels stop himself from bouncing back to the centre of the ring but Hurst follows up and clotheslines the Authority member to the outside over the top rope.

Reborn and Helms are still throwing punches, from nowhere Reborn hits a standing drop kick sending Helms crashing through the ropes as the crowd goes crazy.

HA: Well this match has not even started yet and it’s already gotten out of control.

HE: That was just uncalled for Daniels and Helms were just waiting for there opponents then they just attacked them for no reason Harold.

HA: I think they were sending a statement Henry.

Helms and Daniels gets themselves together and climb back into the ring Helms starts with Reborn going on to the apron and Hurst staying in the ring, The two men circle the ring and then go to lock up but Helms kicks Hurst in the stomach and grabs him in a head lock Helms then walks over towards where Daniels is and tags Daniels in with Helms still holding Hurst, Daniels punches Hurst in the stomach Helms then leaves the ring Daniels then Irish whips Hurst to Daniels corner but Daniels taunts Reborn on the apron the referee goes to stop Reborn getting into the ring as the referee's back turn Helms climbs into the ring and starts to kick Hurst in the stomach until he falls to the mat Daniels then climbs out on to the apron with out tagging as Reborn too gets back onto the apron.

HA: Hey that's an illegal tag, Daniels never tagged his partner back in.

HE: Well the referee thinks he did and he's letting the match continue.

Helms lifts up Hurst from the corner of the ring by the head of Helms and hits a DDT Helms then encourages Hurst to get to his feet and then hits a running big boot to the face and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

HA: Close call there for Hurst, He really needs a tag.

HE: I can see this one been over very soon with Reborn not even getting in the ring.

The crowd cheers as Hurst kicks out.

HA: Come on Jack!!

HE: How’s that for impartiality?

Helms lifts Hurst high above his head and drops him face first to the mat showing his strength Helms then grabs the legs of Hurst and drags him over to his side of the ring and without tagging in his partner Daniels climbs into the ring and Helms goes onto the outside onto the apron, Reborn starts to argue with the referee.

HA: Oh come on, this isn't right, don’t those two know it’s a tag team match.

HE: Helms and Daniels are so in synch with one another they don’t even need to tag each other in.

HA: Not really fair is it Henry?

With the referee's back turned Daniels holds Hurst up and then puts his arm behind his back Helms comes into the ring and punches Hurst in the stomach Daniels lets go of Hurst who falls to the mat and Daniels nonchalantly steps back out of the ring

HA: This is ridiculous. What’s the point in the referee even being there?

HE: I agree. Send him back
Helms then Irish whips Hurst to the ropes and drives him to the mat with a brutal Spinebuster

HA: Cover. Come on Jack!!

Kick out.....

HA: Close again for Helms but no cigar. The referee needs to get a grip with on match or it’s going to get seriously out of hand.

HE: What you talking about Harold. This match is going perfectly to plan

Harold shakes his head as the action continues

Helms drags Hurst to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulders, he waves at Daniels who climbs onto the top rope. The referee starts to count as Daniels steadies himself

HA: Fat lot of good that’s gonna do

HE: Are you ever happy?

Daniels attempts a flying clothesline towards Hurst but the crowd cheers as Hurst rolls out of the way. Daniels flies and crash lands on the mat and rolls out of the ring onto the floor outside of the ring.

Hurst has Helms in a school boy Roll up but the Referee has gone to check on Daniels

HA: What is he doing, concentrate on what’s happening in the ring you idiot!!

HE: Daniels could be seriously injured; the referee has a duty of care

HA: Duty of care my @rse. This is a fix!!

The referee finally see's the pin attempt and rolls under the bottom rope and back into the ring.

Kick out.....

HA: I’d counted to ten even before the referee got started.

HE: Well thankfully Harold it’s not your count that matters

Helms kicks out of the school boy roll up and Hurst still groggy staggers to his feet hits a vicious Enziguri to the side of Helms head. Both men fall to the mat the crowd are willing Hurst to make the tag.

HA: Come on Jack, just a few yards to go. You can do it!

HE: Come on Marty, wake up!

Hurst slowly crawls towards Reborn who has his arm stretched out wide for Hurst to tag him in, Helms is just getting to his feet and he stretches at Hurst’s leg, Hurst dives towards the corner and gets the tag and the crowd goes wild.

HA: Oh my, clothesline after Clothesline Reborn is on fire here.

HE: Where the hell is Daniels, your partner needs help?

HA: Daniels is still on the outside of the ring Henry he's in no shape to help his teammate.

Reborn hits three clotheslines on the spin then hits a standing drop kick and goes for the pin.

Kick out.....

HA: Oh so close for Reborn he nearly got his team into the final.

HE: Don't worry soon as Daniels gets back in it will all be over.

Daniels is finally back on his feet, seeing the action in the ring he dives back under the bottom rope and into the ring.

HA: Behind you

Reborn see's him coming and Irish whips him to the ropes and then hits a Hurricanrana sending Daniels tumbling to his corner of the ring, the crowd are going wild.

HA: Come on Robin, this is not the time for showboating

Reborn is saluting the crowd, as the referee checks on Daniels, Helms crawls over to Reborn

HA: Low blow and what a surprise the referee has missed it again

Reborn falls to the mat in pain and Helms drapes his arms over his chest and shouts for the referee to make the count. The ref turns from Daniels and slides to the centre of the ring

Kick out.....

HA: Blatant cheating there from Helms.

HE: What have I told you, he can only call what he sees

Reborn kicks out just before the count of three. Helms tags in Daniels who has recovered from the onslaught, he picks up Reborn and pulls him in for a chokeslam but Reborn jumps from the hold of Daniels and hits a pele kick to the back of Daniels head, with Daniels wobbling Reborn runs the ropes and hits a flying elbow to the face of Daniels who drops down to one knee. Reborn retreats to the corner of the ring and sprints towards Daniels before driving knee to his face. Daniels crashes to the mat face first; Reborn rolls his opponent over and goes for the cover.

HA: Get him out of there referee!

HE: Yes, Helms makes the save.

The crowd boo's as Helms comes diving in to make the save, he boots Reborn on the back to break the pin. Hurst runs into the ring and clotheslines himself and Helms over the top rope

HA: This is absolute chaos. Who is the legal man?

Reborn and Daniels are getting themselves to there feet and they start to trade punches Reborn gets the upper hand and hits a Enziguri kick from nowhere which stuns Daniel. Outside the ring Hurst is continuing to beat down on Helms unleashing a series of rights and lefts before driving him to the ring post. Helms falls to the mat and Hurst returns to the corner ready for the tag

Back in the ring Reborn hits the running knee once more, the crowds cheer as Daniels falls to the mat. Hurst is stretching out into the ring desperate to the get the tag

HA: Prince Charming wants to be the man to pick up the W

Reborn looks to the crowd who cheer he smiles and walks over to Hurst tagging him in, he looks to his partner and nods

HA: I think we are about to find out who our first finalists are and thankfully the best men are gonna prevail

HE: I think you’re right Harold!!!.

HA: No God damn it!!!!!!!!!! No that was just plain cheating. Some one has to have a look at this referee.

As the bell rings the replay shows Hurst entering the ring, with the referee focusing on the tag Marty Helms pulls Daniels out of the ring takes his place lying on the mat as Reborn pulls him to his feet Helms quickly rolls him up into the pin with a small package.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The crowd boos loudly as King of Kings blasts out of the speakers a still groggy Daniels rolls back into the ring and the referee holds both men's arms in the air.

HA: I knew it. I told you The Authority would do anything to make sure they were victorious

HE: The best team won Harold. Simple as that

HA: That’s rubbish Henry and you know it. What we just saw was an absolute outrage. Henry. Plain and simple

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:00 pm

*The camera pans into a darkened corridor, an area of the 6CW arena that men rarely tread. The lights flicker, the pipes drip.

"I don't care; I will beat every last breath out of his lungs"

*The cameras turn to a meeting of men; Grimstone and Altair are deep in conversation.

AA: Do not let aggression be your pilot. It is a tool, not a driving force

TG: That pair deserve nothing but my fist pounding into their bloodied faces

AA: May I say it again: execute a plan to execute the man

*Raucous laughter erupts out of shot and the pair spin. The cameras follow and out stumbles Phillips and Hobo in hysterics.

H: Execute a plan to execute a man - that is priceless!"

*He turns to the camera*

H: Let me get a tape of that, I'll never struggle to sleep again!

*Grimstone is riled and bursts forward

TG: I'm going to break every--

*Altair holds him back and takes over

AA "Lets not waste breath on these idiots"

JP: Seriously? You two could not be any more dull! No wonder you could only get jobs under The Authority's era; charisma isn't a word in their vocabularies and you two have certainly benefited

AA: Keep all your wit and bluster, tonight we plan on showing you why words are meaningless

*Hobo bursts into laughter again, standing behind Phillips and walking like a robot

H: Words are meaningless...execute a plan...destroy all humans

JP: You are quite literally the most boring team in the history of 6CW. I fear we might have to make this an empty arena match, just to give the fans a break from you two

*Altair spins on his heels and grabs Grimstone by the arm

AA: Our battle isn't out here Teddy, use this in the ring, punish the insolence

* The pair leaves Hobo and Phillips standing where they are

H: There's a saying in my business that fits them well...they make a digestive plain

JP: I'm more of a Jaffa Cake man

*Hobo turns with a look of ire

H: Don't joke with me like that. That isn't funny. I've lost good friends to the cake/biscuit divide

*Hobo walks away

JP: This place...

*He looking to the sky and shakes his head.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:01 pm

*Backstage Christy James is stood with Dylan and Cody Wright

CJ: Team Extreme thank you for joining me this evening. Big match for you today. How are you feeling?

*The brothers smile

DW: No problem Christy. You know what we are genuinely excited about tonight’s match. I know people are scared of Plague and what he can do; hell we’ve seen it first hand in the past. But this is something we need to do, I think of it as closure of the past and the start of a new chapter for us

It’s exciting

*Cody places a hand on his brother’s shoulder

CW: We know we’re probably gonna get our @sses handed to us. Technically this may be a handicap match but we are well aware of how dangerous Plague can be in any situation. Win or lose the result is inconsequential to us to be honest. We have come a long way to get to this moment; it has been a journey that we knew would end with us coming to a crossroad. In the past we always took the easy way out but we aren’t those clueless kids any more

*Dylan interrupts

DW: My brother and I have been reborn

*The brothers hug as the scene switches to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:02 pm

Match 2
Teddy Grimstone/Alexander Altair vs Jimmy Phillips/Hobo

Back at ringside and “MK Ultra” is playing out of the speakers as Alexander Altair makes his entrance. Altair has his cold eyes locked on the ring, not even remotely interested by the reaction of the crowd, and then he walks down the ramp.

HA: Tag team action here on Anarchy….two bitter rivalries intertwined into one rip-roaring contest, this promises to be explosive…

HE: Explosive indeed….tonight is the night when Altair and Grimstone but those rejects, Phillips and Hobo, back in their place…

Altair lowers his robe to the ground and then climbs into the ring as “No sorrow” echoes out to another sour reception. Teddy Grimstone ambles out, raising a lone fist into the air, and then he abuses the fans as he makes his way to ringside.

HA: Teddy Grimstone may have a small minority of supporters in this audience but most can’t stand the sight of him…

HE: I’m sure he doesn’t give a damn…Grimstone will be a success in no time and these people will be desperate to cling onto him…

Grimstone rolls under the bottom rope before standing head to head with Altair. Both men glare at each other and then turn back to the stage as “Cold Ash” roars out to a huge reception from the audience….

HA: These fans are delighted to see the “Talent”….

HE: I’m not…

Jimmy Phillips bounds out onto the stage and then he strides from one side to the other, pointing at the fans. He then throws his hoody to the ground and begins to make his way to the ring…

HA: The issues between Jimmy Phillips and Alexander Altair have been developing since Altair debuted back in January….can Phillips finally rid himself of his rival?

HE: Phillips believes this is his year but once Altair is finished with him…he will be lucky to wrestle again…

Phillips jumps up onto the apron and then steps through the ropes to confront his opponents. The referee holds him back as Phillips struggles to get at Altair…

HA: Phillips not wanting to wait around…

“Don’t fear the reaper” then blazes out to deafening cheers as Hobo makes his entrance. The veteran smiles at his ovation and then quickly makes his way down to the ring, slapping the fans of the fans as he does so.

HE: I wish someone would put this guy back in the retirement home…

HA: Teddy Grimstone has been trying his hardest….but no luck so far….

Teddy Grimstone rushes in on the blindside and forearms Phillips in the side of the head, knocking him to his knees, before Altair joins him and they stomp a mudhole in the “Talent”. Hobo quickly storms the ring and he floors Altair with a right hand before beginning a firefight with Teddy Grimstone….

HE: Get him Teddy…

HA: The fans didn’t have to wait long for this one to catch fire…

Hobo hammers Grimstone back to the ropes and then looks for an Irish whip but Grimstone holds firm and then jabs his rival in the eye. Hobo is temporarily blinded and it allows Grimstone to grab him by the shoulder and throw him through the ropes to the outside…

HE: Teach this idiot a lesson….

Grimstone follows and he drags Hobo over toward the announce table and tries to slam his head against it but Hobo blocks the impact and elbows Grimstone in the ribs to break free. Hobo then grabs Grimstone’s head and clatters it off the table…

HA: Hobo not willing to be dominated by Grimstone, not allowing any momentum for his rival…

In the ring, Altair has dragged Phillips into the centre of the ring and connects with a snap suplex………………1…………………2………………shoulder up. Altair stomps down on Phillips’ chest and then drops down to slam punches into his face…

HE: I love Altair’s ruthless edge, he is a trained destroyer…

HA: Jimmy Phillips will need to be on his guard at all times with Alexander Altair…

Altair places Phillips in a seated chinlock and tries to slow the pace down but Phillips is quickly able to get back to his feet. He adjusts his feet and lands stiff elbows into Altair’s gut before breaking loose and running the ropes…

HE: Altair had him scouted all of the way…

Phillips comes running back into a jumping high knee from Altair and then Altair jumps on his opponent’s back to synch in a sleeper hold…

HA: Any chance that Altair gets to apply a submission he will take in a heartbeat….

HE: That is his speciality…

Altair tries to pull Phillips onto his back and get the hooks in but Phillips is desperate to break free. Both men scramble around on the canvass and eventually Phillips is able to counter out with a hard snapmare….Altair gets back up and charges at Phillips again but he is drilled by a stiff spinebuster….

HA: That is the power that Phillips brings to the table…enough to change any contest in a second…

1………………2……………..Altair kicks out. Phillips pulls Altair up by the head and offers the tag to Hobo, who quickly accepts. Hobo goes to the top rope and jumps off with an axe handle to Altair’s neck before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a hard kick to the face………………..1…………………2…………….shoulder up!

HE: I wish someone would just wipe this old fool off the face of the planet….

HA: Why don’t you go up there and take your best shot? No?....I thought as much…

Hobo hooks Altair’s arms as he pulls him and throws him into a suplex before running the ropes and returning with a jumping splash, driving his backside down into Altair’s chest…Altair is dazed as he gets up and Hobo hits him with a four punch combo before following up with a crunching elbow to the top of the head…

HA: The Down and Out….Altair looks all at sea….

Altair hits the deck and Hobo quickly makes his way over to the corner, climbing to the top. He prepares to jump when Grimstone grabs his foot and prevents him…

HE: Haha, good old Teddy…

HA: The referee needs to interject here….

Hobo manages to shake his foot free and he kicks Grimstone away but the distraction allows Altair to get up and run against the ropes, dropping Hobo into a crotched position. Altair then grabs Hobo’s arms and nails an iconoclasm from on high…

HE: What a move…

HA: Hobo may be out cold…

Hobo is folded up from the impact and Altair pins him………………….1…………………2……………..Hobo just manages to get his shoulder up. Altair gets back to his feet and tags in Teddy Grimstone…

HE: Now we can have some fun…

Grimstone mocks Hobo, as he tries to stand, and then begins to ruthlessly boot at his ribs and stomps down on his back. Hobo rolls over to the corner and Grimstone follows in with a hard kick to the face before stomping a mudhole into the midsection…

HA: Grimstone is hell-bent on making Hobo suffer….he doesn’t care how far he has to go….

Grimstone tries to drag Hobo away from the ropes but Hobo clings onto the bottom rope and refuses to budge. Grimstone drives some well-placed boots into Hobo’s body and then hauls him away from the ropes, dropping his opponent on the back of his head….

HE: This is marvellous to watch….Grimstone is brutalising this has-been…

Grimstone drives the point of his elbow into the back of Hobo’s neck and then he hauls him up and scores with a hard European uppercut that staggers Hobo back into the corner. Grimstone follows in with a fierce forearm to the throat and then he climbs onto the ropes, delivering a ten punch combo…

HA: Grimstone’s attacks are mainly targeted toward the head…he has a fascination with really hurting his opponents…

HE: That is the best way…

Grimstone delivers all ten punches and then drops back down to his feet. He pulls Hobo out of the corner and scoops him up onto his shoulders…

HE: FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Hobo battles out of the “Samoan driver” and tries to counter with a face-first Russian legsweep but Grimstone reverses into a hiptoss. Hobo gets back up and is almost beheaded by a huge running clothesline….

HA: Hobo seeing stars….

….2
…………….kickout. Grimstone rolls Hobo onto his back and connects with hard knees to the back of the head before dragging him back up and trying to lift him into a piledriver…

HE: Hobo is going to get his skull crushed by this…

Hobo kicks his feet and he counters with a backdrop before dropping to his knees. He tries to crawl over and tag in Jimmy Phillips but Grimstone grabs his legs and pulls him back to the centre….

HA: Hobo with an inside cradle…

1……………….2………………..Grimstone kicks out with authority. He gets back up to his feet and rocks Hobo’s head back with a thunderous right hand before whipping him off the ropes and trying for a big boot as he comes back…

HA: Hobo knew what was coming….

Hobo catches Grimstone’s foot and he spins him around before connecting with a rake down the back of his opponent. Grimstone stumbles into the corner and Hobo drives into him with an inverted back splash before welcoming him out….

HA: SOFT SHOE SHUFFLE!

HE: Get in there Altair…

The crowd cheer as Hobo nails the face-first Russian legsweep………………………..1…………………..2………………..Grimstone just manages to kick out. Phillips is calling out for the tag as Hobo tries to crawl his way across to the corner…

HA: Hobo needs to tag out….let Phillips take control for a while…

HE: Not if Altair has anything to do with it….

Grimstone has less ground to cover and he is able to reach and tag Altair, drawing boos from the masses. Altair quickly rushes across and tries to grab Hobo’s ankle but it is too late…

HA: NOT FAST ENOUGH!

The crowd cheer as Phillips hops the ropes and floors Altair with a shoulder tackle. He repeats the process for a second and then on the third he scoops Altair onto his shoulders and plants him with a Samoan drop…………….1…………………….2…………………kickout. Phillips gets back to his feet and he ushers Altair up….

HA: TOUCHDOWN!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:03 pm

Altair elbows his way free and then lands with a dropkick that takes Phillips off his feet. Altair quickly follows up with a swinging neckbreaker………………………1……………………2……………….shoulder up. Altair backs into the corner and waits for Phillips to start rising before running out at him…

HE: He’s gonna punt Phillips into next week…

Phillips dodges the kick at the very last second and rolls through before sprinting off the ropes himself and storms back…

HA: WHAT A SPEAR!

Phillips almost takes Altair out of his boots with the impact…………………..1………………….2………………kickout. Phillips pulls Altair back up to his feet and he scoops him up onto his shoulders for a fireman’s slam (AA) but Altair elbows his way to safety and then tries to take Phillips to the ground…

HE: Altair trying to synch in a crossface here…

Altair tries to get the submission locked in but Phillips is able to pull his arm free and he rolls to freedom. Both men get up and Altair runs at his opponent but Phillips steps aside and sends Altair crashing into the turnbuckle…

HA: That will set it up….GAME-CHANGER!

Phillips breaks off the ropes for his patented “clothesline from hell” but Grimstone knees him in the back, stopping all momentum. Phillips quickly turns around and punches Grimstone off the apron but it allows Altair to sneak in behind and lock in a strait-jacket choke…

HE: Put him down, Alex….send him to sleep….

Phillips is shaking and struggling as Altair locks his legs around the waist of his foe and pulls him to the ground. Altair tightens his grip around the throat of his rival, putting him in a near state of unconsciousness….

HA: Phillips is fading fast….Altair has this as well synched in as he possibly can…

Phillips’ eyes are closed and his breathing is drastically reduced as the referee kneels down to see if he can continue. Phillips is not responding…

HE: What a statement this will be from Alexander Altair…

Phillips tries to lift his arms and pull Altair’s arms from around his throat but he can’t quite manage it. He then reaches out for the ropes but misses them…

HA: Phillips might have to give it up….

HE: He has no choice…

The end seems inevitable when Phillips is able to kick his feet out and lands a boot across the bottom rope. The referee quickly moves to break up the submission but Altair is unwilling to break…

HA: Altair has to the count of five otherwise he faces DQ…

The count gets to four and finally Altair releases the submission hold. He gets back up and he offers out the tag to Teddy Grimstone…Grimstone takes up to the top rope and he watches Phillips, who is trying to crawl across the ring, before jumping off with a flying headbutt straight to the spine…

HE: That should be enough to finish this off…

Grimstone rolls Phillips over and covers……………..1…………………2………………kickout. Grimstone gets back to his feet and he raises his groggy opponent by the head before placing him in between his legs….

HA: Grimstone knows that Phillips is weak…he knows one big move could end this contest….

HE: HERE WE GO!

Grimstone sets up for the “Ribbreaker (Styles Clash)” but Phillips manages to fight out and swipes Grimstone’s legs. JP catapults his opponent into the corner and then launches him across the ring with a huge overhead belly to belly as he stands…

HA: Jimmy Phillips needed that….but now he needs a tag, he really needs to get Hobo involved…

Phillips is clearly dazed and in a lot of pain as he crawls over toward his corner and tries to reach out and tag in Hobo. Grimstone is able to seize Phillips’ leg and pulls him back but JP kicks out with both feet and sends his opponent across the ring. Phillips then turns back around and makes the tag…

HA: Hobo on the rampage….

Hobo storms the ring and floors Grimstone with a clothesline before welcoming him back up and he lands with a solid double armed DDT……………….1……………..2…………….Grimstone kicks out. Hobo runs to the corner and he clatters into Altair, sending him from the apron, before climbing the ropes and diving off with an elbow drop to the chest of Grimstone…

HE: Hobo can’t win this….I can’t stand this guy winning another match…

….2
………….shoulder up. Hobo gets back up and he whips Grimstone into the corner before following in with a running splash. Grimstone staggers out and Hobo lifts him into a bearhug before spinning him around….

HA: HOBO CUDDLE!

Altair is back in the ring and he clotheslines Hobo from behind, dropping him to his knees. Altair and Grimstone then begin to stomp down on Hobo before the referee tries to intervene…

HA: This is an unfair advantage….this isn’t a handicap match…

The referee is trying to restrain Alexander Altair as Teddy Grimstone pulls Hobo back up and drills him with a piledriver in the centre of the ring…

HE: Turn around ref…

Altair leaves the ring as Grimstone makes the cover……………1……………..2……..shoulder up. Grimstone gets up and he beckons for Hobo to stand before lifting him up on his shoulders….

HA: FIRE AND…

Grimstone is able to plant Hobo with the “Samoan driver” but not before Hobo was able to reach out and tag Jimmy Phillips. Grimstone makes the cover and cannot understand why the referee won’t count for him…

HE: That should be a three count, referee….

HA: Jimmy Phillips made the tag and Grimstone has no idea…..GAME-CHANGER!

The crowd roar as Phillips waits for Grimstone to get up and then destroys him with the “clothesline from hell”…
…..1
………2
…………thr-Altair breaks up the cover!

HA: Phillips denied clear victory right there…

Phillips gets up as Altair crashes into him with a hard knee to the stomach and then drills JP with a two handed chokebomb. The referee escorts Altair from the ring as Grimstone tries to make his way over for the tag…

HE: Altair has done enough damage now, all he needs is the tag and Phillips is a goner…

HA: Nothing is guaranteed yet….

Altair is tagged in by Grimstone and he quickly climbs through the ropes before sprinting into Phillips and punting him clean in the ribcage. Phillips rolls over in agony as Altair covers………………..1………………2……….thr-shoulder up!

HA: I don’t know how Jimmy Phillips kicked out there but there is some fight left….

HE: Barely…

Phillips is holding his ribs as he tries to stumble back up and Altair grips him in place before landing an urange slam, transitioning into an anaconda vice…

HA: This is bad for Phillips…

HE: This is the end of the line….

Phillips battles against the submission and manages to drive his head up, butting Altair in the nose. Altair rolls away as Phillips is able to crawl back up to his feet…

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

Altair ducks the clothesline and runs off the ropes for a spear but returns into a fireman’s carry slam (AA)…………………..1…………………………….2…………………Altair just manages to kick out. The crowd cheer on Phillips as he struggles up and waits for Altair to rise…

HE: Take this guy out already, Altair…

HA: Doesn’t look likely….TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips tries for the “rock-bottom” but Altair manages to shove him away to the ropes. Grimstone grabs Phillips’ head and guillotines him across the top rope, staggering him back into the centre…

HE: Sleeper!

Altair tries to put Phillips down with the submission but Phillips rolls through and sends Altair across the canvass. Both men get back up and Phillips connects with a northern lights suplex…………………..1……………………….2………………Grimstone breaks up the count!

HA: Grimstone showing no regards for the rules….

HE: WHAT ABOUT HOBO!

Hobo rushes back in and begins to fight it out with Grimstone, trading furious rights and lefts. Grimstone kicks Hobo in the stomach and tries to nail him with a “Styles clash” but Hobo backs to the ropes and backdrops Grimstone over the top rope…

HA: Hobo proving he can fight just as hard as Grimstone can…

Hobo quickly rushes into the ropes again with a baseball slide that sends Grimstone staggering back into the announce table. He then climbs out onto the apron, running across, and he dives off toward Grimstone….DING!

HA: Oh God…

HE: Yes, take that you dirty tramp…

The referee is too busy watching the action in the ring to see Grimstone swing the ring bell through the air and clatter it into Hobo’s face. In the ring, Phillips turns to see if Hobo is ok as Altair rushes at him….

HE: YES!

HA: BRUTAL IMPACT!

Altair lands with a flying knee (ala Daniel Bryan) to Phillips’ face……………………..1……………………….2………………….3!

HE: This is brilliant….Altair and Grimstone have finally put these losers in their place…

HA: A sickening shot with the ring bell, unnoticed by the referee, has changed this entire match….it took Hobo out of commission and left Phillips to face the fire….oh the issues between these four men are far from over…

“MK Ultra” plays out and the crowd boo as Altair rolls from the ring with a satisfied look on his face. He slaps the hand of Grimstone and both men exit up the ramp as the cameras pan back around to Hobo and Jimmy Phillips. Phillips is holding his jaw in the middle of the ring whilst Hobo is draped across the announce table, a trickle of blood running down the bridge of his nose.

HE: Hobo and Phillips now know exactly what they are dealing with….now they know they aren’t superior to their rivals….

HA: As I said, this is far from over….I think Hobo and Phillips will be on the trail of retribution in no time…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:05 pm

*Backstage at the Copper box arena the scene opens in a dark room, the sound of a match striking is heard and Edward Plague’s face appears illuminated by the flame, he starts to speak slowly pausing deliberately between sentences

EP: There are people in this world who decided I was not fit to walk amongst them, that I should be locked away, that humanity needed protecting from me.

He He He…..

How funny it is now that those same people are begging me to save them, to protect them from the world outside, to end their suffering

Now I am not an evil man but I have found myself walking the line of darkness in the past. I have done many things that a man can not look upon with pride and I can not promise that I will not walk that line again

But I will not ignore the cries of my fellow man. I will not stand idly by as this world chews up the meek and spits out their bones. I hear their cries and I will carry their broken bodies to salvation.

You think I’m crazy but I am your only hope. In a world full of greed and lies mine is the only sane mind. I am the only future that saves you all

*Plague smiles

EP: Brotherhood is the very price and condition of mans survival

*Plague blows out the flame and the room once again in total darkness, whispers can be heard and then the repeated chanting as the scene fades

NO CROSS, NO CROWN, NO KING...........ONLY EDWARD

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:07 pm

*Mr. Jones is backstage in his office; the door opens and in walks Drake Callihan. Jones shakes his head

MJ: What time do you call this?

*Callihan flashes his brother a look of anger as he removes his coat

DC: Sorry was there something I needed to be here for? I thought this was your show

*Jones smiles

MJ: Whilst you’re not wrong with that statement brother dear it is important to keep up a united front

*Callihan snaps

DC: A united front, you’ve got be kidding me Michael, time after time you continue to undermine me and you want me to sit here and pretend that everything is rosy. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t walk out that door right now

*Jones narrows his eyes

MJ: And how do you expect to survive Drake. I pay your wages, your house is in my name, and the clothes you wear are paid for on the business account. You walk away if that’s what you want but you’ll be on your own, penniless and destitute.

*Jones smiles evilly

MJ: And don’t think any of the employees here will stand by you, they all know which way there bread is buttered; they know where their loyalties lie. Even your own daughter would throw you to the kerb if it mean she could keep all the pretty dresses and fancy bags and shoes she loves so much, you have nothing Drake, just like everybody else in this company. I own you!!

*The colour has drained from Callihan’s face

DC: But………

What………….???

*Jones takes Drakes coat back from the peg

MJ: Here is what you will do. I think you need to have some time away, take some time to realise how lucky you are to be working for me

*Callihan stands motionless as Jones helps him into his coat

MJ: There is a car waiting outside and I have booked you a flight back to the U.S leaving tonight. If anyone asks I will say you are taking care of some legal stuff overseas. OK??

*Drake remains motionless

MJ: OK!!!!!!!

*Drake nods

MJ: Best run along now Drake. You don’t want to miss that flight

*Drake appears in a daze as he walks out of the door

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:08 pm

TA "My guest at this time...Daniel Reilly"

*Reilly walks lazily into shot, notably frustrated at being there

TA: Daniel, a big chance tonight to take a huge step towards glory. One of eight men who could take the number 30 slot in the Gateway to Glory match

DR: So?

TA: So...so, how do you feel ahead of that match?

DR: I don't feel anything. They all gotta feel where I'm coming from when they go over that top rope; you know what I'm saying?

TA: Will tonight be the first, but not the last time we see you winning a battle royal?

DR: Ain't nobody else gonna win it

TA: Do you have what it takes to be champion?

DR: What kinda crack you on, man? I’m gonna get gold and I’m gonna show all the idiots who have forgotten exactly how good Daniel Reilly is

TA: There's a lot of talent in this match tonight though

DR: I don't care, man. You’re wasting my time. It’s pretty simple really. You see, dreams are that place we go to where anything is possible, when in reality, we know it's impossible to achieve. But not me. I possess the dream of once again capturing my 6CW Championship back. I will achieve that dream, there isn't a man in that locker room who can stop me from winning this Battle Royal and gaining that last place entry into the Gateway to Glory match.

*Reilly storms out and leaves Timothy Allen standing, a little baffled but also a little relieved it’s all over.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:08 pm

Match 3
Handicap Match
Edward Plague vs Team Xtreme

Dylan and Cody Wright are standing in the ring as the action returns to ringside. The brothers are deep in conversation, determined looks on their faces, before the music changes from “Six Barrel Shotgun” to “CCClouds”

HA: Handicap action up next here on Anarchy…but for once the favourite in this contest is probably the man with the number disadvantage…

HE: Plague is the favourite but Team Xtreme have a lot of pent up aggression and revenge on their minds…..they will need to give this the fight of their life tonight…

HA: Edward Plague is responsible for putting these two young kids on the injury list….now they have returned to 6CW and their careers are in jeopardy once again….

HE: They wanted this match…they might regret this decision at the end of the match but this is 6CW and you just never know what is going to happen…

Edward Plague is standing on the stage, holding his arms out in front him, with his hair draped down over his face. Plague then flicks his hair back and removes his mask, revealing a devilish grin underneath.

HE: One of the most sinister superstars we have ever seen here in 6CW….

HA: Edward Plague is a dark, deranged, human being…..he verges on the very edge of mental estrangement….he seems to take great pleasure in the misfortune of others, a true harbinger of the deepest evil…Team Xtreme have to know the danger they are in tonight…

Cody and Dylan stand tall in the centre of the ring as Plague slowly, methodically, makes his way down the ramp and into the aisleway. He has his eyes locked on the tag team as he inches closer to the ring…

HA: It might be wise for the Wright brothers to really plan this match out…..not take too many risks….

HE: NOT A CHANCE!

Plague gets to the base of the ring as Cody runs to the corner and springs onto the turnbuckle before floating to the outside with a flying crossbody. Plague catches Cody in his arms and readies to slam him down as Dylan Wright front flips over the top rope into a senton splash that knocks all three men down on the outside…

Crowd: Team Extreme x10

HA: These two daredevils are going to take the fight to Plague it would seem….not interested in taking their time…

Cody and Dylan pull Plague up and then they Irish whip him forward…..BOOM!....Plague smashes into the steel steps, sending them flying, before he just collapses on the ground. Team Xtreme rain in kicks to their grounded opponent and then they pull him up and shove him under the bottom rope…

HE: Plague hasn’t had a chance to relax into this fight….he is being swarmed….

Cody climbs up onto the apron and he springboards into the ring with a missile dropkick that sends Plague staggering back into the corner. Cody then drops on all fours as Dylan rolls back in and sprints across, using his brother’s back as a springboard…

HA: POETRY….

Dylan looks for the flying splash but Plague catches him in his arms and then just throws him over the top rope to the outside. Cody gets back up, unawares, and is turned in a full circle by Plague’s running clothesline…

HE: Now Plague has awoken to his task….

Plague drags Cody back up and he bench presses him into the air before walking him to the ropes and throwing him to the outside, down on top of Dylan. Plague slicks his hair back and smiles before rolling under the bottom rope…

HA: This was always the danger for Team Xtreme….once Plague was able to settle into this match, there may be little chance of stopping him…

Dylan staggers up and Plague lifts him into a bearhug before rushing him back into the ringpost. Plague then grabs Dylan around the neck and he rushes him forward before slinging him high over the ringside barrier….

HE: OH MY!

HA: That is a terrible landing…

Fans flee just in time as Dylan flies over the barrier and lands on top of a pile of chairs, crashing onto them and then drops to the floor. Plague laughs and then turns back toward Cody Wright…

HE: I don’t think Dylan will be coming back from that…

HA: That just leaves Cody Wright….perhaps too brave for his own good…

Cody beckons Plague forward and then boots the big man in the stomach. He follows up with stiff forearms and chops but Plague just seizes him and headbutts Cody, sending him staggering back into the apron.

HE: There just doesn’t seem to be an answer for Team Xtreme….Plague has walked through them…

Plague claps huge palm strikes into Cody’s chest before picking him up and throwing him through the middle ropes into the ring. Plague joins him and then beckons Cody up before gripping him by the throat….

HA: Cody could be going for a ride here….

Plague chooses to push Cody back into the ropes and then floors him with a big boot as he returns. Plague then runs the ropes and returns with a huge jumping foot stomp to the chest of his opponent….

HE: Cody just got crushed…

HA: This needs to finish….these two youngsters can live to fight another day…

Plague drops down to his knees and smiles as he crawls around after Cody Wright. Cody is in a lot of discomfort as Plague’s eyes turn from delight to malice and he grabs his opponent’s hair before ripping him back to his feet…

Plague: Behold the baptism of a new dawn…

HA: Things not looking so good for Cody Wright….

HE: He’s finished…CONFESSION!

Plague flips Cody up for the “border toss” but Dylan returns to the ring and he dropkicks Plague in the chest, staggering him back to the corner. Cody delivers a ten punch combo before falling back and headscissoring Plague back toward the centre….

HA: WHAT A SUPERKICK!

HE: Unbelievable….

Plague falls forward and Dylan kicks him clean in the face. Both Dylan and Cody jump into the pin………………………….1…………………….2……………………powerout!

HE: They are making Plague mad….

HA: No they are not….he’s laughing…

The crowd are stunned as Plague begins to get back to his feet, uncontrollable laughter spilling out of him. Cody and Dylan stare at each other with surprise before Dylan runs forward and begins to land with hard punches…

HE: Nothing is having an effect…

Cody joins his brother with a barrage of punches and then they try and whip Plague off the ropes but Plague pulls them both forward and drops them with a pair of clotheslines. Cody gets back up and Plague grabs him by the throat….

HA: What a chokeslam…

The ring shakes from the impact and then Plague turns his attention back to Dylan Wright. Dylan is trying to climb up in the corner as Plague runs in and drives against him with a heavy back splash. Plague grins as he repeats the process twice more, really hammering all the breath from Dylan’s body, and then he pulls Dylan out and flips him up into the air….

HE: CONFESSION!

Plague splatters Dylan into the canvass with the “border toss” powerbomb before pushing his hair from his face and raising his arms into the air.

Plague: Turn away from the blinding light, shield and protect yourself from its poison…it is time to embrace the darkness….time to see what happens when you block out the endless drone of the “machine” and open your eyes to truth…

HA: If anyone wants to translate that…feel free…

HE: I am terrified….

HA: Try being in the ring with the guy….Cody Wright’s turn to get obliterated….

Plague then helps Cody back up and he flips him up onto his shoulders before drilling him with an “omega” tombstone piledriver. Plague makes the cover with a smile as the referee makes the count…
…1
……2
……………3!

HA: And just like that this one is over….Edward Plague has once again laid claim to Team Xtreme…

HE: The Wright brothers really fought with grit and determination but their arsenal bounced off Plague as though he was bulletproof….he walked through them and tore them to shreds….

HA: A very powerful message by 6CW’s most deranged, destructive superstar….what is next for Edward Plague?

HE: Imagine if he won Gateway to Glory….the world champions would have one hell of a task on their hands if he did…

HA: Indeed they would and I wouldn’t rule it out…Plague is a serious player and it will take a huge effort to get him up and over the top rope…

“CCClouds” echoes out as the referee raises Edward Plague’s arm in victory. The crowd are booing and looking concerned for Team Xtreme as Plague drops down to his knees, between the brothers, and begins to talk once more.

Plague: Now is the time for you follow my path….I have freed you from this turmoil and together we will claim a new future….walk in my footsteps and I will give you what civilisation has deprived you of for so long…I will show you reality!

Plague laughs again as the lights in the arena turn out, casting the entire Copper Box into darkness. The crowd scream as the lights stay out for well over a minute and then when they come back on the ring is completely empty.

HE: What the…? Where did Plague go? Where are Cody and Dylan?

HA: Your guess is as a good as mine, this is a very bizarre situation….I hope the Wright brothers are ok….as for Plague, as long as he is out of the nearby vicinity then I am happy…

HE: How can they have just disappeared? I don’t get it…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:10 pm

*Backstage we are in the changing rooms as Scott Harris is lacing up his boots

"We got a problem, Harris. Time for some answers"

*Harris looks up and the camera follows his stare as Mike Masters stands in the doorway. He walks in and stands above the Sharpshooter.

SH: What’s up?

MM: We ain't chasing Enforcer, we ain't attacking Jones or Callihan, yet the Authority dogs our every move.

SH: So what? You know they don't like us and you know they're scared of where we can go in this company

MM: Mike Masters knows all that. I know they hate me and I know why. But they don't seem nearly as concerned with the image of perfection right here. No, no, no - all the attention is on you.

SH: I don't see it that way

MM: I wouldn't either. I mean, I'm Mike Masters. They would be stupid to take their eyes off me. But they haven't been proven too smart

SH: What are you trying to say?

MM: I wanna know what you're not telling me.

SH: There's nothing to tell. They just don't want us winning those belts

*Masters is a little exasperated and paces, giving Harris the space he needs to stand. The pair comes back face-to-face.

MM: Why does Jones want to stop you so badly?"

SH: Don't let them into your head. We got a big match and all you're worried about is Scott Harris. That's what Cassidy and Chaos should be scared of, not you.

MM: Oh brother, I'm not scared. But this ain't answering my question

*Harris picks up his bag

SH: You're asking questions that don't need answering. They want us stopped. Us. I'll see you out there

*Harris walks out

MM: THIS AIN'T DONE, HARRIS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:12 pm

(Back at ringside)

HA: What a night so far Henry

HE: As I would expect for a company being run by The Authority

*Harold shakes his head. "King of Kings" blasts out of the speakers and Mr. Jones walks out to the top of the ramp, the crowd erupts into a chorus of boos

HA: Speak of the devil

HE: Careful Harold. Eyes and ears everywhere

HA: He knows where I am

*Jones is holding a microphone and he is pacing across the top of the ramp, he waits for the crowd to hush before starting to speak

MJ: Thank you for such a warm welcome

*Jones smiles smugly as a "6CW" chant reverberates across the floor. Jones nods his head and mockingly beats his chest

HA: This guy has no respect for history

HE: He is making history Harold. This company has never been stronger

*Jones lifts the microphone once more

MJ: I hope you are all enjoying my show, please ensure you visit the merchandise stalls and feed your fat faces with as many hotdogs and fizzy drinks as you can grab with your stubby little fingers before you leave tonight and then when you get home and sit your fat @sses on the couch make sure you order the PPV on your box office planner

HA: How dare he talk to the 6CW universe like that

HE: He’s only telling the truth Harold. If they want a great show they have to put something back in to the machine

HA: These fans give everything for this company. Jones would be wise to remember how important they are

HE: Blah blah blah. Ok Harold change the record

MJ: And in case you had any doubts about how monumental an occasion Day of Reckoning will be I’ve decided to add a couple of extra matches to the card. Just to whet the appetite ahead of the Main Event

HE: See Harold. Mr. Jones understands perfectly what the 6CW universe wants and if it is best for business then he is more than happy to make it happen

HA: If it makes him money you mean

HE: That’s what I said Harold. Best for business

MJ: So on Sunday April 6th in addition to the UK, EWF and Tag Title matches and the ground breaking Gateway to Glory match we will also have Hobo (Crowd POP) against Teddy Grimstone (Crowd Boo)

HA: What a match that’ll be, those two guys have built up a deep hatred for each other in the past month

MJ: And Jimmy Phillips (Crowd POP) against Alexander Altair (Crowd BOO)

HE: Another heated rivalry. What a card we now have for the PPV. I can’t wait

*Jones smiles

MJ: Enjoy the rest of your evening

*Jones walks back through the curtain

HA: Is that it. What about the 6CW title?

HE: What?

HA: We know Nate is in the Gateway to Glory match but surely he’ll be expected to defend his belt. I can’t see Mr. Jones giving Nate an easy night?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:14 pm

*The scene cuts straight backstage where Tim Allen is attempting to catch up with Jones

TA: Mr. Jones. Sorry to interrupt. Another huge announcement just now

*Jones nods

MJ: Thank you Tim. Was that all?

*Allen continues

TA: Errrrmm. No. Well. I was just. Well we were all wondering. Isn’t there a match missing?

*Jones raises an eyebrow

MJ: I’m not sure I follow

TA: The 6CW Championship. Who will Nate be facing?

*Jones smiles

MJ: Nobody

*Allen reacts surprised

TA: What?

*Jones laughs briefly

MJ: He needs to keep all his strength for the Gateway to Glory match. I wouldn’t want to be accused of dirty tricks now, would I?

*Allen remains silent

MJ: Was that everything?

*Allen nods and Jones walks out of shot

HA: What is he playing at Henry, why keep Nate fresh for the Gateway to Glory match when his own champion is pulling double duty, surely Enforcer will have something to say about this!!

HE: I’m sure Mr. Jones knows exactly what he is doing

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:16 pm

*Back from commercial and Liam Wood is backstage with Christy James.Christy tilts her head and her face softens

CJ: Liam. The 6CW universe wants answers about last week, why did you do what you did? Thunder is your oldest friend is he really the one you should be looking to pin the blame on?

*Wood who has been looking to the floor raises his head a wild look in his eyes

LW: Answers, you want answers. Night after night I came out to that damn ring and put my body on the line for each and everyone of the fans and now when I need there support more than ever they are treating me like this!?

Sure…. You can paint me as the bad guy in all of this, I don’t care, but the truth is if Thunder wasn't being such a coward then none of this would have happened, he plays the good guy but he's scared of me showing just why he SHOULD be in my shadow! The fact that you can cheer for him shows just why you don't get this! He wants to claim that I still mean the world to him but he wouldn't give me the one thing that I wanted...a chance to prove one and for all who is the best this company has to offer!

*A chant for Thunder breaks out in the arena as Wood continues to speak through gritted teeth.

Wood: See! This is why I need to right the wrong that happened at Revolution...right now there are some of you who actually believe that Mr. “I'm too scared to fight” is even anywhere near my level! Well, to speak in terms that even he can understand I'm here to show that he's not even in the same game as me...the moment I show you, this company and Thunder his place in the world I can move on and reclaim the thing that he stole from me in the very first place...the EWF World Heavyweight Championship!

*The majority of the crowd begins to boo and Christy shakes her head

CJ: This isn’t you Liam. Why are you being like this?

Wood: Why am I…………

*Wood shouts

LW: This isn’t me. I didn’t do this!!!!!!!!

*Wood shakes his head

LW: You know I get it, I really do! You've all decided that in this pantomime I'm the bad guy, I'll be honest I haven't exactly been a saint but the truth is that this is real life and good and evil doesn't exist! Good and evil is a construct created to keep stupid people in their place...you might get what “heel and “face” mean but in real life it means nothing at all...Thunder might want to prance around in a little cape and play the hero but I'm not here to play a role, I'm not here to put on an act and I'm not here to kiss and make up...I'm here for unfinished business!

At Day Of Reckoning I plan on showing that the hero doesn't always save the world! I plan on showing just why I'm a future hall of famer and just why your boo's will be short lived...I am the Viper Liam Wood and once I show just how hollow Thunder's new found confidence is you'll be cheering for me once again...I am the best in this business...the hottest property in the world right now and someone who is done with not getting what I deserve!

*The majority of the crowd's boo's are deafening although some cheers are still audible, the camera focuses on Wood who is breathing heavily his eyes are shut as the shot returns ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:18 pm

Match 4
Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final
Mike Masters/Scott Harris vs Nicky Cassidy/Chaos

Back to ringside with the commentary team

HA: Next up is the second semi final of the Tag Tournament and this one is a hard one to call

HE: Both teams have been impressive so far, I’m looking forward to this one

It’s an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the green pyro goes off. A searchlight then roams before stopping on the top of the ramp as Granite plays. Chaos appears through more pyro Jericho styled to cheers from the crowd. He swaggers down to the ring before saluting the crowd

HA: A troubled soul is Chaos but perhaps in Cassidy he has found a friend

HE: Very heartwarming Harold but the guys a nut job

Chaos rolls into the ring and salutes the crowd once more before turning to look at the rampway

MOP blasts out of the speakers the lights turn the entire arena blue, a spotlight shines brightly on the stage and the words 'Welcome to the ice age' appear on the video screen which smash into a thousand pieces as Cassidy walks into the spotlight, he pauses and poses with both arms in the air, he's wearing a fur coat and sun glasses which he takes off throws to the floor before running to the ring and climbing the turnbuckle to again pose with both arms in the air

HA: Cassidy has not been in the company long but he has made quite the impact already

Cassidy jumps from the corner and bumps fists with his tag partner

Survival by Eminem plays and Scott Harris and Mike Masters walk out onto the ramp and down towards the ring, tagging hands with the fans as they go

HA: This is my tip, they have been the most impressive team in this tournament so far

HE: Agreed. As much as it pains me to say

Harris and Masters roll into the ring nodding towards Chaos and Cassidy before saluting the crowd once more

The referee checks all four men before signalling to the time keeper

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Looks like Harris and Cassidy are going to start things off

The bell rings for the beginning of the match, the two men shake hands and then begin to circle the ring. The two men tie up, neither man giving an inch

HE: Both these guys are very evenly matched, both the same height and similar builds. It makes for an interesting encounter

HA: Certainly more even than the farce we watched earlier

The two men break cleanly, Harris quickly steps back in and he boots Cassidy in the stomach. He places him into a headlock, but Cassidy quickly reverses with a belly to back suplex only for Harris to land on his feet. He hits a forearm into the back before bouncing off the ropes going for a bulldog but Cassidy hits him with an elbow to the head.

HE: A frenetic start to this already

Harris stumbles back against the ropes. Cassidy runs across and goes for a clothesline but Harris reverses with a back body drop. Cassidy lands on the apron and Harris swivels and aims a roundhouse kick to the head, which Cassidy swats out of the way of but over-balances. Chaos grabs him before he falls off the apron and nods at Cassidy who steadies himself on the apron only for Harris to run across and hit a baseball slide to the knee, Cassidy falls and the 2nd rope cuts right across his neck. Harris picks him back to the apron and helps him over the top rope with a suplex. Cassidy stumbles to his feet and Harris aims a boot into the gut which Cassidy catches only for Harris to step over into a spinning heel kick. Cassidy falls to the canvas and the ref drops to call the first pinfall of the match.

Ref:

Kick out!

HA: Harris is really impressing me. Such an array of weapons at his disposal, he’s definitely got a big future

Harris places Cassidy into a front facelock. He heaves him up to his feet but Cassidy counters by whipping Harris across the ring before stopping him with a knee to the gut on the rebound. Harris runs past Cassidy before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a bulldog, planting Harris face first. Cassidy hits a running boot to the stomach for good measure before making the cover.

Ref:

Kick out!

Harris gets the shoulder up; Cassidy is quickly onto the offence with a series of stomps down on the gut of Harris. He then lifts the sharpshooter to his feet and goes for a scoop slam but Harris counters out of the slam with a snapmare. Cassidy rises to his feet and Harris sprints across and leaps up to connect with a huge DDT!

HA: Amazing athleticism there from Scott Harris. This is a one man show at the moment

HE: Cassidy needs a tag fast

Harris pulls Cassidy back towards the corner where he begins to pile away with a series of fists into the stomach; he then makes the tag into Mike Masters. Harris doesn’t leave the ring, he moves back from the corner and Masters Monkey flips Cassidy out of the corner and then Harris leaps up and hurracanrana’s Cassidy to the canvas. Harris then runs off the ropes and Masters back body drops him into a splash on Cassidy. Harris rolls to the apron on the ref’s order and Masters makes the cover.

Ref: 1................

.Kick out!

HA: Great team work from Harris and Masters, mixing power and agility to maximum affect. They are dominating this match early on, but there will be a long way to go yet.

HE: Cassidy looks like he’s struggling though Harold. That last kick out has taken a lot out of him

Masters rises to his feet, he drops a series of knees down into the back of Cassidy before placing him into a rear waistlock. Cassidy gets to his feet only for Masters to send him back to the canvas with a German suplex. He then waits for Cassidy to rise before going for a clothesline but Cassidy ducks underneath it, Masters heads towards the ropes and Cassidy attempts a dropkick but Masters has it scouted and holds onto the ropes. He quickly runs over and nails a neckbreaker on Cassidy and makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........

Kick out!

HA: If this was a boxing match the referee might have stepped in by now. Masters and Harris completely dominating

Masters rises to his feet after the kick out, he lifts up Cassidy and hits a series of European uppercuts that back him against the ropes. Masters then whips him across the ring and goes for a back body drop...

HE: What a roundhouse kick from Cassidy! Masters looks completely out of it!

Ref: 1.................

Kick out!

Masters gets the shoulder up, Cassidy goes to the corner and he makes the tag to Chaos who goes straight up to the top rope.

Cassidy lifts up Masters and hits a scoop slam and then Chaos flies off the top rope with a plancha splash that connects. Cassidy leaves the ring, Chaos lifts up Masters and goes for a boot to the stomach, somehow Masters grabs it but Chaos nails an enziguri kick to the head.

Ref: 1..................

Kick out!

Chaos rolls up to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Masters. He then lifts him up and nails an atomic drop. He then goes to his corner and tags in Cassidy, they both bounce off the ropes...

HA: Spinning heel kick to the face from Chaos just as Cassidy nails a big boot into the back of the head.

HE: The tables have turned completely now. Cassidy and Chaos are in the ascendency and I can only see one winner from here

HA: They are showing great teamwork. Chaos has not been the most reliable partner to have but these quick tags are tactics that can’t you go far wrong with.

Cassidy covers Masters for the pin

Ref:

Kick out!

Cassidy places Masters into a front facelock hold, he slowly heaves him up and hits him with a series of stiff knees into the face. Cassidy continues with the knees that back Masters into the corner, he hits a series of shoulder thrusts up into the abdomen of Masters who hits a knee into the face as a way of counter. Cassidy falls back and Masters runs at him...

HA: Belly to belly throw from Cassidy.

Cassidy lifts up Masters and nails a shoulder-breaker down into the cover.

Ref:

Kick out!

HE: That was close.

HA: What’s happening here?

As Cassidy goes to again make a tag to Chaos, his partner drops down from the ring and starts to pace the floor

HE: He’s mumbling to himself. I told you he’s not to be trusted

Chaos continues talking to himself as Cassidy stands with his arms outstretched; he shakes his head before returning his focus to Masters

HA: I don’t know what’s going on with him here Henry. We have seen Chaos fighting demons over the past few weeks and it looks like they’ve got the better of him.

Chaos is still walking back and forth pulling at his mask and banging his own head   back in the ring Cassidy lifts up Masters and knees him in the stomach before nailing a T-Bone suplex...

HE: Corkscrew senton from Cassidy!

Cassidy makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................

Kick out!

Masters manages to kick out once more, Cassidy waits for Masters to rise before booting him in the stomach and then setting up for a Samoan drop. Masters drops down the back and shoves Cassidy to the corner who uses the ropes to springboard up and flip backwards for a flying clothesline...

HA: GORE! OH MY GOD MID-AIR GORE!

Ref: 1......................

Kick out!

HE: How the hell did he kick out of that one – I thought he was broken in half?

HA: Tremendous heart from Cassidy, you can see how much this means to both teams. Masters showed some great resilience earlier on and now again its Cassidy’s turn.

Both Cassidy and Masters remain grounded. Both roll towards the ropes and slowly pull themselves up, they move towards the corner and Cassidy aims a wild clothesline at Masters that he ducks and nails a big DDT!

Both men are once again down, they start to crawl towards their corner; Masters is the first to tag in. He pulls himself up on the ropes and stands on the outside as Harris steps into the ring. Cassidy is desperately reaching for the tag but Chaos is still on the outside of the ring, Cassidy shouts at Chaos in desperation which appears to clear his thoughts, he jumps to ring apron and reaches for the tag.

HE: Thank god. Cassidy was a sitting duck. He really needed his partner to come to his aid

HA: But how long will Chaos keep his focus for

Chaos comes sprinting into the ring and ducks underneath a clothesline from Harris and knocks Masters down to the outside with a clothesline, Harris runs up behind him and hits a rolling German Suplex into a bridged pin!

Ref: 1.................

Kick out!

Harris pulls up Chaos just to knock him down with a sidekick, Chaos rolls up and Harris knocks him down with a clothesline. Chaos rises once more and again Harris boots him in the stomach...

HA: Front flip piledriver!

Ref: 1................

Kick out!

Chaos just manages to get the shoulder up, Harris retreats backwards and waits for Chaos to rise before hitting a big superkick, he then goes up to the top rope...

HE: Lining up for the frog splash ...KNEES UP FROM CHAOS!

Chaos manages to get the knees up, He rolls up to his feet and heaves Harris to the centre and nails a snap suplex. He then lifts up Harris and drags him to the corner where the tag is made to Nick Cassidy. Cassidy heads up to the top rope and has Harris in position for a five star frog splash

HA: Lining up for the finish, Cassidy and his partner have struggled at times this evening but they look to be coming good now ...

WHAT THE?????????

As Cassidy sets himself on the top rope he is suddenly thrown to the mat by his own partner

HE: The madness of Chaos strikes again

Cassidy slams on his back and is prone in the centre of the ring, Chaos jumps down from the ring and walks up the ramp and towards the curtain

HA: What is he thinking, why has he cost his own team the chance of victory?

HE: Who knows what is going on in the troubled mind of Chaos, but his partner now has to fight the rest of this match on his own

Cassidy remains unmoved in the ring as Harris crawls to his corner for the tag to Masters who immediately picks Cassidy to his feet

HA: GRINGO KILLER!

Ref: 1....................

Kick out!

HE: NO <censored> WAY!

HA: Amazing from Cassidy, just how did he kick out of that move?

HE: His tag partner may have given up Harold but Cassidy is showing he’s not willing to give in so easily

Masters gets up to his feet in utter shock, he looks up the rafters in disbelief as the crowd cheers him on. He sends Cassidy to the corner where Harris tags in; he puts Cassidy on the top rope and goes up with him...

HA: Superplex...CROSSBODY REVERSAL!

HE: Cassidy is going to steal it! Cassidy is going to steal it!

HA: OH MY GOD HE’S KICKED OUT!!!!

Cassidy quickly gets to his feet and picks Harris up

HE: ICE BREAKER!!

HA: DUCKED

HE: SHOT IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!

HA: HE GOT HIM!!!!!!!!

Harris drives Cassidy to the mat with the Olympic slam and covers for the pin

Ding, ding, ding

HA: What a match, what an effort from both teams

HE: I can’t help but wonder what would have happened had Chaos not turned on his own partner. Cassidy was in the ascendency at that point and looked like the most likely winner

HA: He still made a fight of it but in the end it was too much of an ask for him

HE: So our final is set at Day of Reckoning it will be Helms and Daniels against Harris and Masters

HA: I’m hoping we will see a match of the calibre we’ve just witnessed but I have my doubts Henry

Masters and Harris celebrate in the centre of the ring as Cassidy cuts a forlorn figure on the outside as the camera switches backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:22 pm

*Backstage Drake is sat with Nate. Drake stands and starts to pace the floor

D: I can’t just sit around and wait for things to happen. I know there setting us up for a fall Nate. Everything that’s happened recently, Oliver and Kelsey, Jones becoming more involved. The attack last week. It’s them preparing for a big move, we can’t just wait to see what happens.

Our grip on 6CW is getting smaller and smaller Nate I can feel it slipping away. I can’t let my father down, I promised on his dying breath that I would make up for the wrongs of his past, that I would protect this company but all I’m doing here is standing idly by whilst The Authority do what they want and you know what makes it worse Nate?

*Nate looks up at his friend

D: I have no idea what to do about it!

My big plan was to get Oliver on board, he had the connections, and he was the one who could bring them down, but where has that got us?

I’ve failed Nate. I’ve let this company down; I’ve let the fans down and I’ve let my father down

*Nate places a hand on Drake’s shoulder

NN: Until my last breath I will fight to return this company to its rightful place Drake. This war is far from over, have faith brother

*Drake shrugs Nates hand away

D: Faith?

What use is faith, where has faith got us up till now? The Authority grows stronger and we hide away back here. We need action Nate. The time is now; we need to strike the first blow

*Drake storms out of the room and Nate stands with his hands behind his head breathing in deeply unsure what to do next

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:23 pm

*Backstage Nick Cassidy bursts into the dressing room as Chaos stands facing a cracked mirror

NC: What the hell C. That was not cool. What were you thinking man?

*Chaos tilts his head from side to side before turning to face Cassidy, his face contorted with a twisted smile

C: You think you deserve an apology from the true prophet. You parasites are not worthy of my help. You disgust me pandering to the ignorant fools…….

*Chaos starts to laugh before stopping as abruptly as he started

C: You think they care about you, you idiot, you don’t understand the truth, you don’t see what is staring you in the face, you are blind to what is real and what is make believe

*Cassidy looks on confused as Chaos stares back at the mirror, his voice changes slightly and he starts to pull at the mask shaking his head furiously

C: This is my time now, I want my freedom. You can’t keep me imprisoned any longer….I have a chance to do something good….

*The voice changes once more

C: You think he is your friend? That he wants to help you break through the darkness. You can not escape your destiny. You can not re-write the prophecy

*Cassidy looks on worried

NC: I think you need help man

*Chaos spins round his face still contorted

C: I am not the one who needs saving…….friend!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:25 pm

*Tyler Roth storms into the changing room of The Authority, immediately storming straight over to Enforcer

TR: What's your deal? Why do I have to come in and deal with your crap again? Storming round this building like a child, picking fights with anyone you want

E: Relax, Roth, we fight together

TR: Do we? Or are you gonna lose it again when we get out there?

E: Costello and Ojore will regret stepping into a ring with me

TR: Oh, you think this is all you, huh? You know what I'm capable of

E: Yes, yes I do. And I know I'm a, no I’m THE World Champion of this company. You get to tag with the best this company has got; count yourself lucky

TR: Lucky? I don't know if I would go that far. I don't even know what side you're on any more

E: Mine

TR: Oh, I see that. But is your side still our side? I'm not entering that ring with a man who might turn a switch any minute

E: I will be winning that match

TR: But at what cost?

*Enforcer barges past Roth and goes to leave

E: Get over it - over his shoulder before going out the door

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:26 pm

Match 5
Blade vs Joshua

The action returns to ringside and the lights in the arena turn off, casting the Copper Box into darkness. The crowd begin to scream and boo as the dull sound of a beating heart pounds out of the speakers. Each time the heart beats the house lights flash white, illuminating the front of the stage.

HA: One on one action up here next on 6CW Anarchy….and the in-ring debut of one of the most bizarre characters we have ever seen in this company. Last week we saw Joshua arrive in 6CW and he left Blade in a battered heap, tonight Blade has the chance of revenge…but my word what a task he has on his hands…

HE: Blade is either too brave or too stupid for his own good, maybe both….last week he was torn apart by this monster, why on earth would he want to get back in the ring with him?

HA: Blade never backed down from a fight before….but Joshua is a human wrecking ball of destruction….we don’t know his motivation for entering the wrestling business but if he can translate his talent for causing pain into success then there may be no stopping him…

Slowly Joshua begins to walk out onto the stage, holding his puppet, McCoy, on his arm. The lights flash on and off as the dark newcomer makes his way to the ring and then he places the puppet on the steel steps with careful affection.

HE: What is the deal with that puppet?

HA: I have no idea but Joshua is extremely protective of his possession….McCoy seems to be of great importance to this giant of a man…

Joshua stares at the puppet, from behind his curtain of hair, and then he turns away and climbs up into the ring. The cameras focus in on McCoy’s face and then back up to Joshua as “I do what I want” echoes out of the speaker system to a rousing round of applause from the fans in attendance.

HA: Blade has tried his hardest to make up for his past misdemeanours and the crowd are finally starting to warm to him again…

HE: Too little too late, Blade may not have a career left after this match is over with…

HA: Blade has faced some of the most dangerous superstars in the industry…but last week he had no idea how to deal with the problem that is Joshua….can he solve the puzzle here this evening?

Blade stands on the stage and he smiles at the reception from the crowd before quickly making his way down the rampway. He jumps up onto the apron and works the fans before climbing into the ring and rushing straight for Joshua.

HA: Blade not holding back…

HE: He’s running headfirst into a brick wall…

Blade pounds at Joshua’s head, chest, and any part of the body he can reach with crunching right hands but the big man merely stumbles back a few inches from the impact. Blade looks to run the ropes for more momentum but Joshua pushes him into the air on his comeback, leaving Blade to fall back down on his chest…

HA: Immense power on display right there from Joshua….

Joshua just waits for Blade to stand up and then he runs him back into the corner and begins to bombard him with crushing body punches. Blade is doubled up in pain as Joshua grabs him under the arm and throws him across the ring…

HE: Joshua is taking his time, he barely even looks interested….

HA: There is a deep underlying evil at work here….

Blade crawls back up and Joshua stuns him with a hard uppercut before whipping him off the ropes and flooring him with a solid knee lift to the stomach as he returns. Blade is sat on the canvass, winded, as Joshua leans over him and pinches down on his shoulder….

HA: Nerve lock applied….

Blade tries to remove Joshua’s huge hands from his shoulder but finds it a very difficult task. Blade manages to get back to his feet and he drives elbows into the ribs of his opponent before pulling himself free. He slams punches into the side of Joshua’s head and then looks for an Irish whip but it is easily reversed…

HE: He was never going to budge the big man…

Joshua rushes in after his foe but Blade gets his feet up and kicks Joshua in the face. The big man staggers backward and Blade comes spinning out toward him…

HA: WHAT A KICK!

HE: But he hasn’t gone down…

Blade lands with a corkscrew roundhouse kick right to Joshua’s jaw but the monster merely staggers back into the ropes. Blade looks stunned but then runs forward with a diving dropkick to the chest that sends the big man up and over the top rope…

HE: All he did was land out on his feet….

HA: Blade does not want to get in a fight on the outside…

Joshua tries to grab Blade’s feet and pull him under the bottom rope but Blade grabs the top rope and slingshots through the middle with a dropkick that sends the big man back into the barricade. Blade then runs to the opposite side and comes sprinting back with a suicide dive that finally knocks the big man down…

*Crowd cheer

HA: Blade is one tough son of a gun….this guy represents what 6CW is all about…

Blade kneels over Joshua and he hammers down with furious rights and lefts before standing up and drumming up some more support from the crowd. He nods his head as he drags Joshua up and pushes him back toward the ring….

HE: I’m surprised Blade has even had this sort of success so far…

HA: Blade is a fighter, Joshua didn’t pick a pushover…

Blade climbs up onto the top rope and he waits for Joshua to start standing before he leaps off and drives both of his knees into the back of his opponent’s neck………………1………………….2………………..powerout. Blade is pushed right back up onto his feet and he shakes his head before trying to put Joshua in a sleeper hold…

HE: He can’t be serious…

Joshua thrashes wildly and then he rushes backward and crushes Blade against the turnbuckle. Joshua turns around and he drives a vicious headbutt into Blade’s face before whipping him to the opposite corner with explosive force. Blade smashes into the turnbuckle and then stumbles back out as Joshua runs across with a big boot that spins Blade into a backflip, dropping him clean on his face…

HA: I have never seen a kick delivered like that…

Joshua stands over Blade, watching him twitch on the floor, and then he leans over and tries to put in the hooks for the full nelson…

HE: This is the move that put paid to Blade last time out…

The crowd look concerned as Joshua tries to lock the submission in but Blade slips out under Joshua’s legs and then grabs his pants, pulling him down into a schoolboy……………….1……………….2…………………….kickout. They get back up and Blade ducks under a clubbing right hand before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a jumping leg lariat…

HA: OH MY…

Blade leaps into the air for the lariat but Joshua catches him on his shoulders and falls backward, slamming Blade’s face right into the canvass. Joshua then drags Blade back up and he runs him forward, throwing him over the top of the turnbuckle and into the ringpost behind….

Crowd: OOOOO!

HA: You wanna talk about sickening impact then look no further than what we saw right there…

HE: Blade’s whole body convulsed….

Blade collapses down onto the apron and then rolls off onto the hard flooring as the fans watch on with anguish. The referee starts to count Blade out but Joshua decides to climb out after his opponent….

HE: Joshua not content with a countout victory…

HA: I think he has a taste for causing pain and he senses that Blade is hurting badly…

Blade is holding his neck and shoulder, clearly in a lot of discomfort, as Joshua grabs him and drags him back up to his feet. Joshua drives Blade back into the ringpost again before lifting him up in his arms and throws him back into the ring…

HE: Joshua is systematically breaking Blade down…

HA: But Blade is hanging in there, showing his ability to battle through adversity…

Joshua stays by the steel steps and he gazes, longingly, into the face of his puppet before climbing back onto the apron and entering the ring. He grabs Blade and delivers three solid headbutts to the back of his opponent’s neck, leaving him slumped on the deck…

HE: I am surprised that Blade is even trying to stand, he is getting a beating here…

HA: He’s tough…

Joshua bounces back against the ropes and then returns with a jumping back splash but Blade manages to drive his knees up in time. Joshua rubs his spine as he tries to stand up and Blade quickly drops him with an inverted DDT………………..1……………………….2………………powerout!

HA: I don’t think Joshua has attempted one single pinfall in this entire match…

HE: He is more interested in just tearing shreds from Blade…

Blade backs into the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope, waiting for Joshua to rise, and then he leaps off with a shoulder tackle. Joshua sways on the spot, but doesn’t fall, so Blade goes back to the top rope again and this time he soars off with a missile dropkick that takes Joshua to the mat…
…1
……..2
…………………kickout!

HA: Blade is giving these fans everything he has tonight….

Blade tries to pull the big man up and suplex him but Joshua manages to push his foe backward into the corner. Joshua then runs in for a splash but Blade steps aside and allows his opponent to crash into the turnbuckle….

HE: Good job Blade moved, he would have been obliterated there…

Joshua staggers backwards and Blade shows good power to lift his opponent off his feet, scoring with a back suplex. Blade then makes his way over to the corner and begins to climb, inciting huge cheers from the fans…

HA: Blade not averse to taking a risk…

HE: He needs something big….

HA: AND HE GOT IT!

The crowd rise to their feet with cheers as Blade flies from the top rope and lands with a swanton bomb to the chest of Joshua. Blade holds his back, feeling the pain from impact, and then he turns and dives into the cover…

HA: Blade’s about to defeat the debutant…

1………………………..2……………….Joshua throws his arm up in the air before the three count!

HE: Not enough….Blade just cannot pull it out…

Blade is holding his head in his hands, shocked, but gradually gets back to his feet and looks for another opportunity. He seizes Joshua by the head and tries to pull him up to a standing position…

HA: Blade is going to ty and powerbomb this guy…

HE: No chance at all…

The crowd look shocked as Blade almost manages to lift Joshua up but the big man kicks his feet and lands back on the canvass before countering with a big backdrop. Blade gets back up and charges at Joshua but is scooped into a huge sideslam...Joshua then waits for Blade to get back up before seizing him by the shoulder and he runs him forward, driving him through the ropes and into the ringpost again…

HA: That is sickening and blatant….the referee needs to be having a word about this…

The official warns Joshua about use of the ringpost but the monster doesn’t seem interested in what the referee has to say. Blade slumps down on the apron once again as Joshua climbs from the ring and pulls Blade onto the hard flooring…

HE: Not where Blade wants to be…

Blade tries to rally with solid rights and lefts to the stomach of his opponent but Joshua suddenly rams him backwards into the ringpost again before grabbing Blade’s shoulder and cracking it against the steel repeatedly…

HA: He’ll break his damn arm…

The referee looks concerned as Joshua then pulls Blade away from the ringpost and whips him forward…..BOOM!....Blade’s shoulder collides with the steel steps and he is left slumped on the floor as the official decides enough is enough…

HE: He’s disqualifying Joshua…

HA: I think that is the right call, this guy doesn’t seem to care about playing by the rules…

HE: He never seemed concerned about winning this match; he just wanted to hurt someone…

Blade is holding his arm on the floor as the referee calls for the bell to end the contest. The crowd are booing but Joshua doesn’t seem bothered as he drags Blade back up and rolls him into the ring….

HE: He’s not finished…

HA: The referee needs to act…

HE: What and end up like the official last week?

Blade is clearly in pain as Joshua shocks the audience by climbing all the way to the top rope. He pauses for a few moments and then leaps into the air, gaining massive height in his jump, before driving down with a crunching headbutt right onto Blade’s shoulder…

HA: Oh my…

HE: Did you see the hang-time on that? How on earth did he stay airborne for so long…

HA: And the impact of that headbutt may have left some lasting damage on Blade…

Joshua kneels over Blade for almost a full minute before rolling away and under the bottom rope. He quickly moves over to McCoy and kneels by the puppet…

HE: I think Edward Plague has a rival for the most bizarre superstar in 6CW…

HA: You may be right…Joshua has just demonstrated that he means business here in this promotion…

HE: What if this guy enters Gateway to Glory? Will anyone be able to stop him?

HA: It is going to take a monumental effort…Joshua could be on the fast-track to success here in 6CW…

HE: I wouldn’t like to be a superstar who gets in his way…

HA: Blade fought so valiantly here tonight, he really took the fight to this beast and in the end he did get the victory, albeit by DQ…but there is something dark and powerful about the “Puppet Master” and I shudder to think what the future holds…

Joshua slowly stands up and takes McCoy in his arms before carrying him up the ramp to the backstage area. The crowd are booing the monster but he seems not to care as he disappears behind the curtain. Blade is trying to get back to his feet in the ring, rubbing his shoulder, as the fans give him a huge round of applause.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:28 pm

HA: "Before we get to our main event, Henry, we've got one hell of a showdown coming up. An Authority team that don't seem to be on the same page versus two men who clearly aren't friends"

HE: "Same page? The Authority are together and stronger than ever, tonight Enforcer and Roth will prove that all again."

HA "Let's see how tight knit this pair are when Costello and Ojore are facing up to them"

HE "HA! Ojore? Enforcer beat him so bad we don't even know if that so-called monster will show his face tonight"

*The camera cuts away from the commentators and to the main doors of the inside of the arena.

HA "I would be very confident in predicting that Enforcer is desperate for those doors to remain shut and the beast Ojore to stay outside"

HE "He doesn't care, he's the World Champion Harold, he fears no man...oh no..."

*Ojore pushes through the doors and walks into the building

HA "But does he fear the monster?!"

"I've been waiting for you"

*Ojore turns to look off camera.

O "Ojore never hide, maybe you come looking"

*The camera turns to see Vincent Costello, arms folded but dressed ready to fight

VC "I don't waste my time on the urchins of this company"

*Ojore takes a step towards Costello as the pair square up

O "Ojore no waste time with words"

*Ojore walks past Costello, a roar audible as he makes his way down the corridor. Costello stands and smiles, clearly happy to see his partner angry and ready to fight.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:30 pm

*Thunder is backstage with Christy

CJ: Thunder thank you for joining me this evening. How has this last ten days been since the last edition of Anarchy?

*Thunder laughs

T: Wow, straight in there with the tough ones hey Christy. No time for fun and jokes today huh?

*Christy smiles nervously

CJ: I didn’t want to skirt around the issue Thunder. A lot of people have been asking a lot of questions, the 6CW universe want to know

*Thunder rubs his chin for a second

T: I see the quandary you’re in Christy. It’s a chin tickler, it really is and you know I’m always happy to help where I can. I wouldn’t want to let the 6CW universe down. I’m not that guy!

*Thunder raises an eyebrow before continuing

T: You know Christy. I’m gonna let you have it straight. I know the fans are expecting me to come out here and sugar coat things, to say that Liam Wood is a good guy who is going through a hard time right now but you know what Christy after what Liam did last week I’m really struggling to see how we come back from this

We’ve had our arguments in the past, play ground stuff and I really thought we could put everything behind us. I thought with the time away Liam would see what has happened, that I am not the enemy but if anything the time Liam has spent on his own has warped his mind even further, he is starting to believe all the conspiracy theories, refusing to see that sometimes he can’t be the winner, that maybe at Revolution the best man won and for once that man was not him

I know it’s a bitter pill to swallow. I’ve had to do it in the past many times but I have always picked myself up and got on with things. I never looked to lay the blame on anyone else. I learn from it and move on

I thought that’s where me and Liam were the same, but I couldn’t have been more wrong.

I’m gutted about it Christy. I never expected to be in this position. But you know what they say. Needs must and I am not going to back down from a fight. That is not who I am.

That is not what these fans expect from me

*The crowd cheers

CJ: So the end of a friendship?

*Thunder shakes his head

T: Were we ever really friends?

I look back now, maybe I was just there to stroke Liam’s ego. The dutiful underling always happy to have his corner of the spotlight. Just don’t talk when the main attraction is on camera

CJ: You really think that’s how it was?

*Thunder shakes his head

T: I don’t know Christy. But one things for sure I won’t let that history blur my focus on Day of Reckoning. One thing I know for certain is that Liam Wood is a dangerous individual in the ring and I will need to be at my best to get the victory

CJ: And what about Gateway to Glory. A win against Wood would give you great confidence going into that match especially if you can secure the number thirty spot this evening?

*Thunder smiles

T: I couldn’t have put it better myself Christy

CJ: So you’re confident?

T: Win or lose Christy one thing’s for sure

*Christy looks puzzled

T: I’m gonna rock

CROWD: AND RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Thunder winks at the camera as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:33 pm

*Kelsey is walking through the backstage area, she is on her phone

KC: No, I’m here, where are you?

*Kelsey stops dead in her tracks and the colour drains from her face, the camera switches to show she is faced by Oliver Keane’s brother Drake. Drake scowls at her.

D: Where’s the little lady tonight, at home doing the dishes or have you sent him to get your dry cleaning

*Kelsey stays silent

D: Is that him on the phone?

*Kelsey remains unmoved. Drake snatches the phone and smashes it against the wall

D: Have I got your attention now. I asked you a question!!!

*Kelsey is cowering as Drake stands over her

KC: I……..errrrrrrrrrrr………Pleeeeeeeease!!

D: Don’t you dare beg me. You are responsible for all this and you know it. You stand there like butter wouldn’t melt but you’ve had this planned from the beginning. I should teach you a lesson; show you what happens when you come between family!!!

*Drake has backed Kelsey against the wall

KC: Please. I’m sorry

D: Save your tears. Nobody cares. This is exactly what you deserve, believe me, it has been coming for a long, long time!!!

*Kelsey is almost sat on the floor, tears streaming down her cheeks. Drake grabs her by the hair and pulls Kelsey to her feet. She lets out a scream as Drake clenches a fist.

Suddenly Drake is slammed into the wall, his head cracks against the concrete and he falls to the floor. Kelsey crawls clear, the camera pans up to show Oliver Keane standing over his brother

OK: I told you to leave Kelsey out of this. You’ve got a problem with me then you come to me like a man and we will deal with this properly

*Drake still sat on the floor snarls back

D: You’re dam right I’ve got a problem with you. You really think I’d just let this go?
She’s poisoned your mind, they all have. You don’t see it; it’s what The Authority has wanted since the beginning. She’s playing you. She’s making you look like a fool. They all are. They’re pulling your strings and making you fight their battles for you.

Why can’t you see the truth when it’s staring you in the face!!

OK: The only thing I see staring me in the face is a coward, a coward who blames other people for his failings. You say I haven’t changed well neither have you Drake.

You weren’t good enough then and you’re still not good enough now!!!

*Drake jumps to his feet and rushes towards his brother. Kelsey lets out a scream as security hold the two men apart

D: This isn’t over Olly. You can’t hide under her skirt forever

*Security drags Drake away and Keane pulls Kelsey in close, as they hug the camera focuses on Kelsey who is smiling as the shot returns to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:41 pm

Match 6
Tyler Roth and Enforcer v Ojore and Vincent Costello

We cut back to ringside where we are met by the commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd who are ready to welcome us to our sixth match of the night

HA: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and next we have a match that will really set the tone for Day Of Reckoning as we see the two Authority champions taking on the men who in just 10 short days will challenge them for their respective title belts...when the UK Champion Tyler Roth and the EWF World Champion Enforcer take on the team of Ojore and Vincent Costello who will walk away with the advantage going in to what some say could be a major turning point for 6CW!?

HE: That's easy to answer Harold, they're called The Authority for a reason and tonight Big E and Tyler will show the fans here tonight just why...

HA: I concede that Roth and Enforcer are a strong team but at lot has to be said about the underlying tension between these two young men, after the past few weeks and the outspoken nature of Enforcer's criticism of his team mate can this Authority backed team co-exist?

HE: That's rubbish of course they can! Last week showed just why Enforcer is the most dominate force in this business and any set backs will be put behind them tonight...mark my words...The Authority are about to take the next step in complete domination of this company and I for one cannot wait!

HA: I wish I could share your optimism but the truth is these two men haven't exactly been a cohesive unit as of late...

HE: Just wait and see

The crowd boos as blue and silver pyros explode from the stage as “Til I Collapse” by Eminem begins to ring around the arena and the self proclaimed Baddest Man On The Planet struts out on to the stage with a serious look plastered across his face, he pauses for a moment as a red pyros begin to explode from behind him, Roth taps the UK title belt that proudly rests across his shoulders before confidently making his way down towards the ring.

HA: I might be reading too much in to these things but for a team trying to form a united front you'd think entering together may have been a better idea?

HE: Oh you're reading too much in to this...your negativity is sad it really is...

Roth enters the ring and hands his belt to the referee before turning towards the stage awaiting the arrival of his partner, the boo's die down a bit and are replaced by a mixed reaction as “Saturday Night” by Nickelback begins to blast from the speakers.

HA: Over the past few weeks you can really feel a change in how the fans are reacting to this man right here, it seems the further he supposedly splits from The Authority the more they like him...

HE: Well the fans are going to be disappointed then because Enforcer isn't going anywhere and by the looks of things he couldn't care less about what they thought!

Enforcer makes his way on to the stage proudly displaying his EWF World Heavyweight belt around his waist pausing for a few moments to soak in the attention from the fans, as the reaction becomes more positive he snarls and mocks the fans before making his way down to the ring, the entire time his eyes are set on Roth who nods in respect as E enters the ring.

HA: I hate to say it but you could really cut the tension with a knife Brother...they better hope they can get it together before their opponents take advantage of that fact!

HE: You have no idea what is going on and neither do these fans...

HA: Speaking of opponents it looks like the number one contender for the EWF title is ready to fight!

The lights in the arena drop down smothering it in darkness as 'Bonfire' by Childish Gambino erupts from the speakers to the enjoyment of the fans, the darkness is quickly broken up though by the EXT Champion Ojore carrying his signature burning crown that he places on the stage before slowly making his way down to the ring, he pauses at ring side his eyes locked on Enforcer and his EWF title belt, he places the EXT belt down on the ground before slowly sliding in to the ring, once again his eyes completely focused on the World Champion who mocks him as the ref begins to check the men for illegal items.

HA: The EXT Champion Ojore is clearly ready to take the fight to Enforcer, do you agree that he may be the biggest threat so far to E's title reign?

HE: Nobody is a threat to Enforcer but if I was being honest, I'd admit that I wouldn't want to be Enforcer right now...Ojore has shown time and time again just how impossible it is to keep him down and Enforcer will have to be at his best for the monster they call Ojore!

The cheers for Ojore are quickly stopped as “The Godfather” takes the place of Bonfire accompanied by a torrent of abuse and boos. Vincent Costello appears on the stage with gritted teeth, he pauses and begins to mock the fans before looking down at the burning crown left by Ojore and kicking it off the stage down on to the ground.

HE: If we're talking about cohesive units then you have to admit that these two men couldn't be further from being friends...Costello see's himself as the rightful EWF World Champion and must see it as a slap in the face to have to partner with the man he believes is getting his shot while he is forced to fight for a belt that he isn't really interested in!

HA: That's true...tonight's winner could depend on which team can work together the best but it's no secret that in this man right here Vincent Costello you have a man who has no interest in making friends...At Day Of Reckoning he has claimed he'll win the UK Title belt to send a message to the Authority, tonight could be the perfect chance to start leaving that message!

Costello climbs on to the apron ignoring his partner before climbing through the ropes and mouthing off towards both members of the Authority backed teams, he then steps back through the ropes before ordering Ojore to start the match. The ref rings the bell as Enforcer and Tyler Roth both attempt to start the match, Enforcer orders Roth to leave the ring but Roth refuses before ordering Enforcer to do the same.

HA: These two men can't decide who gets to start the match...well it looks like Ojore has decided for them!

HE: What a brute!

A massive cheer breaks out as Ojore barrels forward crashing through the team of Roth and Enforcer sending Roth through the ropes and down to the outside, Ojore quickly begins to land shoulder barges to Enforcer who does his back to fight back from the corner throwing wild punches that seem to have no affect on the man of war Ojore. Ojore grips Enforcer by the throat as the ref begins to count to five only for Ojore to pull Enforcer in to the ring tossing him down hard in to the centre of the ring.

HA: Ojore showing his brute strength! What an animal!

Enforcer is quickly back to his feet and is quickly charged back to the corner of Ojore and Costello as Ojore unleashes hard shoulders to the gut, Enforcer lands a clubbing axe handle which slowly Ojore for a moment only for Costello to begin offloading rights and lefts to his back one again taking his momentum away.

HE: It looks like Roth has seen enough of these underhand tactics!

Roth re-enters the ring and runs to his opponent's corner offloading with brutal punches that begin to stun Ojore, Enforcer throws an elbow that takes Costello off the apron as Roth launches Ojore against the ropes, as Ojore returns Roth hits an inverted atomic drop before ducking down for Enforcer to charge in with a huge high knee that sends Ojore flying back to the Authorities corner, Roth is quickly back in his corner and the pair make the tag.

HE: What team work! Time for Roth to show why he's nicknamed the baddest man on the planet!

Roth quickly enters the ring as Enforcer locks in a full nelson on Ojore, as Ojore struggles to fight off the hold Roth lands rub crushing haymaker style punches before hitting a few shoulder barges, the ref orders Enforcer out as Roth begins to size Ojore up.

HA: I have to say the way these two men are working together shows you why the Authority put their trust in them...

HE: FOURTH WALL!

HA: NO! Costello makes the save!

The crowd are stunned as Roth is able to scoop up Ojore on to his shoulders looking for the F-5 attack only for Costello to charge in to the ring hitting a huge big boot that causes Roth to fall back with both him and Ojore crashing through the ropes, Costello quickly climbs on to the apron as Roth is back to his feet looking for the axe handle

HA: Costello is about to fly!

HE: NO...FACECHECK! Costello is seeing stars!

As Costello jumps down looking for the axe handle on Roth Enforcer barges through catching Costello midair with his signature running forearm smash to the face, Costello tumble hard to the ground as Roth and Enforcer share a tense stare down before they turn their attention to the legal man Ojore.

HA: Ojore is a monster but he might be out of his depths right now!

Roth and E pick Ojore to his feet pushing him back against the guard rail before landing hard mudhole stomps to the gut of the man of war, Roth continues to land the stinging boots as Enforcer takes a few steps back before charging in hitting a huge running knee to his seated opponent. The ref begins to warn the two men to bring the action back to the ring but they ignore as the ref begins to count, Roth pulls Ojore up and calls Enforcer over

HA: What a double team!

The crowd groan in pain as E and Roth team up hitting a massive double suplex on the near 300lbs monster that crashes him in to the side of the ring steps, Ojore screams out in pain but instantly begins to push himself up from the ground

HE: What on earth will stop this man!?

HA: Ojore has shown that even when he needs medical attention it won't be long before he begins to get back to his feet!

As Ojore gets to his knee Roth and E begin to land more kicks that slow the big man down before rolling him back to the ring, Roth quickly tags Enforcer in but to the disgust of the crowd and the referee both men stay in the ring the ring and continue the attack. Roth picks up Ojore and holds his hands behind his back as Enforcer mocks him, E lands a huge slap before shouting about the EWF belt is his before Roth and Enforcer once again look for a double suplex

HA: What a reversal...what pure strength!

As the Authority team look for the double suplex Ojore is able to stand his ground instead hitting a suplex on both men that crashes them down to the mat leaving all three men down for a few moments, Ojore is back up and meets Roth in the centre with a huge shoulder barge before running in to the path of Enforcer, both men collide and stop dead in their tracks as Ojore orders Enforcer to come at him.

HA: Enforcer may not want to get involved in a test of strength here!

Enforcer obliges, he bounces off the ropes and with all his might barges in to the man mountain Ojore, Ojore stumbles back but instead returns with a shoulder block of his own that sends Enforcer bouncing off the ropes, Enforcer uses the momentum to return off the ropes returning with another block that this time moves Ojore a little more, as Ojore returns Enforcer drops down hitting a chop block to the leg of Ojore that crashes him down to the mat before rolling through and making the tag to Roth who is quickly on the offence.

HE: The Authority are dominating here!

HA: That's not what I can see..Ojore is back to his feet already!

Ojore looks for a clothesline but Roth is able to duck down hitting huge knees to the gut only for Ojore to charge forwards slamming Roth in to the turnbuckle

HA: Tag made...

HE: ...and Ojore doesn't look happy about it!

Costello is back on the apron and makes the blind tag instatly climbing in to the ring landing shoulder barges and knees to Roth, Ojore pulls him back and orders for him to leave the ring but Costello shoves him away as Roth is back to his feet and the two men lock up with Roth taking a slight advantage. Ojore rips the pair apart shoving Costello away before offloading on Roth with hard lefts and rights, the brawls is quickly broken up by Enforcer who dives in hitting a superman punch to the back of Ojore causing him to fall to his knees, Enforcer is quickly on the offence again running against the ropes and returning with a destructive knee to the head of Ojore that floors the beast as Roth and Costello begin to trade punches, Costello takes control but Enforcer runs in locking his arms around the waist of Costello before hitting a big back body drop

HA: I'm starting to forget who the legal man is...the ref has lost control!

Roth and Enforcer pick Costello up as the ref begins to berate both Ojore and Enforcer for being in the ring. Enforcer ducks down before lifting Costello up on to his shoulders as he orders Roth to climb the turnbuckle

HE: Roth airlines is open for business!

HA: That's certainly a bumpy landing for Costello

Costello begins to fight back landing punches to the top of Enforcer's head only for Roth to dive forward teaming with Enforcer to hit the doomsday device before making the cover
…...2
…......KICKOUT!

HE: What the hell!? How did he kick out of that!?

HA: I'm not sure brother but that was the first pinfall attempt we've seen so far...this is more of a brawl than a wrestling match!

Roth pulls Costello back up as Enforcer leaves the ring leaving the two legal men in the ring, Roth launches the groggy Costello against the ropes hitting a massive spinebuster as he returned before once again going for the cover

…...2
…......KICKOUT!

HA: NO! Once again Costello shows his resiliency!

Roth punches the mat in frustration before once again launching Costello off the ropes, as Costello returns Roth attempts a clothelines but Costello is able to duck under before returning with a head of steam!

HA: OMERTA!

HE: FACECHECK!

HA: EARTHQUAKE...The Copper Box Arena has broken out in to chaos!

The crowd let out a massive cheer as Ojore is left stood in the ring as the bodies of Costello, Roth and Enforcer lay almost out cold, the replay shows Costello and Roth meeting in the centre of the ring with Costello able to catch Roth with his Black Hole Slam finisher only to be caught by the Facecheck once again from Enforcer followed by the return of Ojore who spears Enforcer out of his boots that causes him to roll out of the ring. Ojore screams out as he turns his focus to Roth as Costello and Roth both begin to pull themselves up from the ground.

HE: Get Ojore out of there ref! This is unfair!

HA: Yeah it's not nice when it's happening against you is it!?

HE: Two wrongs don't make a right Harold!

HA: So you admit what the Authority have been doing is wrong then...

HE: I never said that...what the Authority do is for the best of 6CW...this is just cheating!

The ref attempts to remove Ojore from the ring but Ojore pushes him back, instead pulling Roth to his feet throwing him in to the corner before hitting a huge stinger splash style attack, as Roth falls forward he drops down to his knees in front of Costello who wastes no time...

HA: KERB STOMP!

…...2

HE: GET IN THERE E!

…......3!

The replay shows as Costello hits his Kerb Stomp finisher before dropping down to make the cover, as Enforcer attempts to enter the ring Ojore charges forward crashing him from the apron down on to the outside.

HA: There it is...your winners here tonight the unlikely team of Ojore and Vincent Costello!

As Costello slides out of the rings Enforcer is back to his feet but looking groggy, Costello grits his teeth before charging forward and hitting a huge running knee that causes Enforcer to fall back sprawling across the announcers table

HA: Looks like Costello wanted revenge for the two Facechecks he received from Big E here tonight

HE: OH GOD!

The crowd are stunned in to silence as we cut back to the ring and Ojore has slowly scaled the turnbuckle and is looking down at the prone body of the EWF champion Enforcer, the ref tries to get Ojore to come down but it is too late. The flashbulbs go as Ojore launches his nearly 300lb monster frame towards Enforcer crushing him and smashing the announcer's table in the process, after a few moments Ojore drags himself up to his feet once again letting out a massive scream before standing over the broken body of Enforcer and posing for the camera

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:42 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage and approaches the dark, hulking figure of Lucas Takeo

TA "Mr Takeo...can we have a word with you ahead of tonight's battle royal?"

*Takeo turns to look down at Allen.

LT "What can you possibly ask me that you think i'll care about."

TA "Well..."

LT "No, let me talk. Screw your questions. Tonight there will be no interruptions, no medics, no refs too scared to let Takeo fight. Gateway to Glory is my match, this 30 spot is mine and the title will be too"

TA "Confident"

LT "You're damn right I'm confident. I could crush you, I could crush every man in that ring. Let me show you."

*Takeo walks away and towards the ring

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:47 pm

*Max Adamson is elsewhere backstage getting ready for tonight’s Main Event, as he ties his boot laces the door opens and in walks Gazzy. Gazzy is already dressed for competition; he throws his bag to the floor and sits across the room from Max with his head bowed

MA: No hello boss, how’s your day been boss?

*Gazzy lifts his head briefly before affixing his gaze back to the floor

MA: Why are you making this so difficult?

*Gazzy shakes his head and snaps back

GD: Me!!!

How is this on me?

You came up with this deal

*Max shakes his head

MA: Did I get you into the financial mess in the first place Gareth?

You want somebody to blame then maybe it’s time you get your head out of your ass and look in the mirror. You want this to end, you want your freedom then stop dragging your heels and looking for ways to screw me over. You did this Gazzy, it’s your fault and you know what you need to do to fix it

It’s as simple as that. You want this over. You know what needs to happen.

*Gazzy sighs deeply as Max stands

MA: Now come on and quit moping around. We’ve got a match to win

*Max walks out of the room and Gazzy slowly follows

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:49 pm

Main Event
Winner gets #30 Spot
Thunder vs Max Adamson vs GazzyD vs Liam Wood vs Nate Nack vs Lucas Takeo vs Daniel Reilly vs Drake

HA: It is time for the main event of the evening…

HE: And this match is going to have serious consequences for next week’s Day of Reckoning PPV…

HA: Yes it is….we have eight men in an over the top battle royal, the last man remaining tonight will get the illustrious highly coveted #30 spot in next week’s Gateway to Glory match…

HE: Basically whoever wins tonight becomes the automatic favourite to seal a main event spot at Night of Glory…

HA: In a nutshell….this really is a must win match for all eight superstars involved…

The crowd in the Copper Box are making a lot of noise as “Pieces” roars out and Drake steps out onto the stage. He raises a lone arm into the air as the fans cheer him and then he makes his way down to the ring.

HA: Drake would love the opportunity to headline Night of Glory….the Original Original has never been a world champion…

HE: And he never will be..

Drake climbs up into the ring and then “Broken Dreams” plays out to a chorus of boos. Daniel Reilly makes his entrance and he grins as he spins on the spot and raises his arms into the air.

HA: Former two time 6CW World Champion….Daniel Reilly would love to get back to the mountain top…

HE: And he could do it…The Authority have good ties with Reilly and I am sure they wouldn’t mind backing him….as long as he takes out Drake in the process…

HA: The issues between Drake and Reilly are well documented…I am sure both men would love to get one over on their rival tonight…

Reilly grins up at Drake as he circles the ring and then “From Yesterday” blares out to more boos from the crowd in attendance. The huge form of Lucas Takeo strides out, a ferocious look on his face…

HA: Probably the favourite for this match…it won’t be easy to get a near 7 foot machine like Takeo up and over the top rope…

HE: Takeo is a wrecking ball and his performance last week against Ojore showed the world that 6CW has a star in the making….this guy is going to be one to watch in the Gateway to Glory match…

Takeo stands up on the apron and climbs over the top rope, glaring at Drake as he does so. “Heroes are hard to find” then plays out and there is a great reaction from the fans as Thunder sidles out into view…

HA: This is a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders….but can he put his issues with Liam Wood aside and move on toward world championship glory?

HE: I think Thunder’s mind is firmly filled with the face of Liam Wood right now…I don’t think he will be able to separate the issues…

Thunder tags hands with the fans and then climbs up into the ring as “666” crashes out to a very mixed reaction from the 6CW faithful.

HA: Once the most loved man in 6CW…but Liam Wood’s actions of late have really shown a different side to his character…

HE: He is obsessed with beating Thunder, that is all he cares about….I don’t think Wood even cares about the world title right now…

HA: Which is so far removed from what his usual goal is…this rivalry with Thunder has consumed Wood…

Wood looks angry as he focuses his attention on Thunder and marches down to the ring. Both men are staring at one another, the tension obvious, and then “Radioactive” blazes out to the loudest boos of the evening…

HA: Public enemy number one is Max Adamson…

HE: And he doesn’t care one bit….as long as he wins tonight and goes on to win Gateway to Glory these people’s opinions don’t matter to him…

HA: His treatment of GazzyD is nothing short of disgusting and it would be a travesty of Adamson was able to have any sort of success whilst this sham continues…

Adamson walks onto the stage, posing in front of the cameras, as GazzyD trails behind him looking dejected as ever. Adamson orders Gazzy to hold the ropes open for him as he climbs into the ring…

HA: GazzyD will also be a part of this matchup…

HE: But let’s face it, he is only here to assist Max…

HA: I have no doubt that that is the case…

Adamson is taunting the fans and motioning for a belt around his waist when “Unbreakable” hits the speakers and the entire arena goes nuts for the arrival of the 6CW Champion. Nate Nack runs out onto the stage and throws his arms in the air as red pyros go shooting skywards…

HA: This is the fan favourite to win this match and go on to win the Gateway to Glory match….Nate Nack has championship unification on his mind…

HE: Not a hope…you saw what Enforcer did to this joker last week….Nack has no chance of winning next week…

HA: It was Enforcer’s attack that prompted Nack to enter the Gateway to Glory match….he wants to put paid to The Authority once and for all….

HE: Well it is not going to happen…Nack is on his last legs as a world champion…

Nack jumps up into the ring and enters through the ropes as all eight superstars now take their positions. There is a lot of trash talking and arguing as the participants wait for the bell…

HA: The rules are simple….you have to throw your opponents over the top rope and both feet must touch the floor….the last man standing will get #30 for next week’s Gateway to Glory match…

The bell sounds to start the match and suddenly there is an eruption as eight men charge across the ring toward each other. Reilly and Drake immediately begin to slug it out as Liam Wood and Thunder tackle each other in the centre of the ring. Max Adamson orders Gazzy to take on Lucas Takeo whilst he turns his attention to Nate Nack…

HE: There is so much to concentrate on at once…it is going to be difficult to call all the action..

Drake lifts Reilly up on his shoulders and tries to walk him to the ropes but Reilly manages to cling on and drop behind before trying to throw Drake over the top. Liam Wood lifts Thunder into a suplex but Thunder floats behind and counters with a Russian legsweep…

HA: Whilst the #30 spot is by no means a guarantee of winning the Gateway to Glory match it will certainly make that superstar the odds on favourite…

HE: It is a massive deal….being #30 is as good as it gets…

Nate Nack lifts Max Adamson into a scoop slam and then prepares to run the ropes for a big splash but runs straight into a dropkick from GazzyD. Gazzy then drags Nate up and tries to push him over the ropes…

HE: Gazzy doing the right thing, clearing the way for Max…

HA: I don’t think getting rid of Nate is going to be that easy…

Gazzy tries to lift Nate up but the 6CW Champion breaks free and then scoops Gazzy up in the air and spinebusters him. Nate then runs head-first into Lucas Takeo and they start to brawl…

HA: Two absolute beasts going head to head now…..I don’t know who is stronger…

HE: Takeo all the way…

Takeo lands a hard chop to the top of Nate’s head, dropping him to the mat, and then he drags him back up and lifts him into a huge suplex. Takeo lets out a roar but is then almost broken in half from a spear by Max Adamson…

HA: GORE!

HE: Adamson showing why he has the all the tools to be a world champion…

HA: Good luck with getting Takeo up though and over the top rope…

Liam Wood is trying to set Thunder up for a “Viper drop” in the middle of the ring but Thunder swipes his legs and then catapults him into the corner. Wood’s head hits the turnbuckle and he staggers back out as Thunder grabs ahold of him….

HA: HUNTER’S ARROW!

Wood ducks the “bull hammer” elbow and dropkicks Thunder in the back, sending him into the ropes but not over. Wood then runs in and tries to lift Thunder over but he clings on for dear life…

HA: We still await the first elimination of the night…

Nate Nack has Max Adamson on his shoulders and is trying to throw him over the top rope but GazzyD intervenes and helps his “owner”. Adamson and Gazzy double team Nack in the corner as the cameras switch to Reilly and Drake…

HE: Reilly has Drake lined up here…..RKO!

HA: SPEAR!

Drake pushes Reilly away and then tries to run through him with a spear but Reilly leapfrogs over Drake and sends him clattering into the turnbuckle. Drake turns back around and Reilly cracks him with a clothesline that sends him over the top…

HA: Drake is gone…

HE: Nice one Reilly….

Drake slams his hands on the mat and looks furious as the referees on the outside order him to the backstage area. Reilly is grinning with pleasure before turning back around and straight into Lucas Takeo…

HA: TAKEO TIME!

The ring shakes as Takeo lifts Reilly up into the air and then drives him down with a huge chokeslam. Takeo then beckons Max Adamson around and he delivers another huge chokeslam…

HE: Ahhh, Takeo is destroying the playing field…

Liam Wood runs at Takeo but is lifted up and almost crushed by a huge Samoan drop. Thunder comes forward with right hands to the monster’s head and then runs the ropes for more momentum but Takeo hits him with a Samoan drop as well…

HA: Can anything stop Lucas Takeo?

GazzyD comes forward and he lashes hard kicks into the legs of Takeo, over and over again, before landing with a dropkick that rocks the big man back. Gazzy then scores with a dropkick to the knees, dropping Takeo down, and follows up with a huge roundhouse kick to the temple…

HE: I can’t believe Gazzy chopped down the giant…

HA: The old GazzyD is still in there somewhere…

The fans are going wild and chanting Gazzy’s name, leaving him in awe in the centre of the ring. He then waits for Nate Nack to get up and he kicks him in the stomach…

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Nack drives Gazzy back into the corner and begins to drill him with furious shoulder thrusts. Nack then runs across the ring and returns with a big splash before ushering Gazzy out and onto his shoulders….

HE: BIG ENDING!

Nack decimates Gazzy in the middle of the ring with the over the shoulder cutter and then stands up. The crowd are going wild as Nack pumps up his muscles and points to the “Night of Glory” sign in the rafters…

HA: Nate Nack has a unified title on his mind….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:51 pm

HE: FORGET IT!

The crowd are suddenly stunned as Max Adamson grabs Nate by the back and throws him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Max drops to his knees and laughs as Nate looks bewildered on the outside…

HA: Max Adamson just eliminated the 6CW Champion…

HE: Max is letting Nate Nack know that he doesn’t belong at the top of the tree anymore…

The referees tell Nate he has to leave the ringside area as the cameras turn back to the ring. Max charges Thunder back into the corner and drills knees into his stomach before Liam Wood comes in from behind and delivers a huge German suplex to the Australian…

HA: Wood doesn’t want anyone else taking shots at Thunder, that is his duty…

Wood runs in with a yakuza kick straight to Thunder’s stomach and then he lifts his rival up onto the top rope. Wood cracks him with sickening right hands to the face and then he climbs up and attempts to deliver a superplex…

HA: Wood aiming for a crash landing…

Thunder begins to battle against Wood and lands with two solid right uppercuts to the stomach. He then seizes hold of Liam Wood and prepares to drive him back down to the canvass…

HE: THUNDER CLAP….OH NO!

Thunder looks for the top rope “rock bottom” as Lucas Takeo moves over and shoves both men off the top rope and down toward the outside of the ring. Both cling onto the ropes and try to maintain their safety but Wood manages to kick out repeatedly into the chest of Thunder until he is forced to let go and drop to the outside…

HA: Liam Wood will be happy with that result….he has eliminated Thunder from this match…

HE: Takeo did all the hard work…

Wood pulls himself up on the apron and rolls under the bottom rope, breathing heavily, as Reilly moves over and begins to stomp down on him. Lucas Takeo has GazzyD against the ropes and is landing hard palm strikes to the chest as Max Adamson takes a breather in the corner…

HA: Five men still in this match but only one can go on to secure the #30 spot…

Takeo grabs Gazzy and launches him across the ring with a hard throw before turning his attention to Adamson. He walks toward the corner but Max drives out with a kick into the big man’s stomach and follows up with a flurry of right hands…

HE: Adamson showing no fear…

Max then tries to lift Takeo up on his shoulders but the giant succeeds in driving hard elbows into Max’s jaw and then pulls away. Adamson is groggy as he staggers around and Takeo grabs him by the neck…

HA: CHOKE…

HE: RKO!

Reilly comes leaping out of nowhere and he drills Takeo with a beautiful flying RKO. He then tries to drag the big man up but cannot manage it…

HA: Reilly’s calling for assistance…

HE: Everyone left in this match should be happy to help….Takeo is a serious threat…

Adamson, Gazzy and Wood all rush over to join Reilly and they manage to push Takeo over toward the ropes. The giant puts up one hell of a fight but eventually they manage to tumble him over the top and to the outside…

HA: It took four men but Lucas Takeo has been eliminated from this match…

HE: Even so, I think he showed enough to be considered a serious threat at Day of Reckoning…

HA: Without a doubt….Takeo has proven that he will be very difficult to remove from proceedings…

All four remaining superstars sag back against the ropes to gain their breath. Max then shouts at Gazzy to take the fight to Liam Wood…

HA: Adamson so happy to let GazzyD do his dirty work for him…

HE: Why not…Gazzy does work for him after all…

Gazzy lashes chops into Wood’s chest and then looks for an Irish whip but Wood is able to reverse and sends Gazzy into the ropes. Gazzy comes back and Wood tries to press him into the air but Gazzy counters with a headscissors…

HA: 6CW fans would love to see Liam Wood and GazzyD in a one on one match, what a spectacle it would be…

Wood gets back up and Gazzy springboards off the ropes with a missile dropkick that takes him down again. Gazzy then grabs Wood by the head and tries to throw him over the top rope…

HE: Wood not having any of that…

Wood clings on and then drives his elbows back into the stomach of Gazzy, winding him. Wood follows up with hard European uppercuts and then Irish whips Gazzy into the corner before following him in…

HA: Gazzy had him scouted…

Gazzy drives his feet up into Wood’s face, knocking him back, and then he lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off with a spinning back elbow take-down. Wood gets to his feet and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach…

HE: DEEP IMPACT!

Wood quickly backs to the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Gazzy over the top. Wood then backs away and takes the fight to Max in the centre of the ring…

HA: GazzyD is holding on for dear life…

HE: I can’t believe he survived…

Gazzy is holding onto the top with one hand. One foot is on the concrete floor but the other is dangling in midair and then Gazzy manages to lift himself up and “skin the cat” as the fans applaud with astonishment.

HA: GazzyD is still in this match…

Adamson rakes Wood’s eyes and then tries to lift him up for an F-5 but Wood drops behind and pushes Max straight toward Daniel Reilly…

HE: RKO!

Reilly dives in for the RKO but Max puts the brakes on and then shoves Reilly toward the ropes, allowing Gazzy to pull down the top and send Reilly crashing over and to the outside of the ring.

HA: Max and Gazzy working together, who would have thought it?

HE: Just three men left….Max Adamson, GazzyD and Liam Wood…

HA: One of these men will get the final place in next week’s Gateway to Glory match…

Gazzy is kneeling, taking a moment, as Adamson shouts at him to get back up. Adamson taunts the crowd and begins to motion a belt around his waist when Liam Wood steps in front of him…

HA: Adamson might be hungry for a world title but he isn’t there yet….and right now there is a very formidable obstacle in his path…

Max smirks at Wood and then looks for a sucker punch but Wood blocks it and rallies with a combo of his own. He rocks Adamson back and then whips him across the ring before flooring him with a huge dropkick as he returns. Max gets back up and Wood launches him with an overhead belly to belly suplex…

HE: Liam Wood is charged up, he actually looks a little more lucid than he has previously…

HA: Deep down inside Liam Wood still burns to be a world champion, to be recognised as the best and he knows the Gateway to Glory can make that come true…

Wood lets Max back up and he kicks him in the stomach before landing with a crunching double armed DDT. Gazzy makes his way forward and aims a right hand at Wood but is lifted into the air by a chokeslam and then decimated into a backbreaker…

HA: Liam Wood on the front foot now….and heading for the skies…

Some of the crowd cheer as Wood takes to the top rope and then he launches off with a huge elbow drop straight to the heart of Max Adamson. Wood’s eyes glow with intent as he waits for Max to get up and then kicks him in the gut….

HA: VIPER…

Max swings out and then tries to lift Wood up for an F-5 again but Viper drops off back and then knocks Max down with a discus punch right to the jaw. Wood pulls Max up and tries to drag him to the ropes but Adamson suddenly scoops Wood up into a flapjack and drops him into a guillotine across the top rope….

HE: Max was just playing possum…now Wood is going to pay…

HA: Adamson lining it up…..GORE!

Max rushes across the ring for the “spear” but Wood drops his shoulder at the last minute and counters with a backdrop that sends Adamson up and over the top rope. Max manages to cling onto the ropes and land out on the apron…

HE: Thank goodness for that, I thought Max was a goner…

HA: He has more lives than a cat…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:54 pm

Wood turns away from the ropes as Gazzy tries to leap up and dropkick him but Wood catches Gazzy’s legs and slams him down on the back of his head. Wood then drops backwards and catapults Gazzy toward the ropes….

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HA: Gazzy just inadvertently eliminated Max Adamson…..Max is out of there…

The crowd are going wild with cheers as Gazzy collides head-first with Max and knocks him flying from the apron and to the hard flooring. Max is groggy but looks utterly furious as Gazzy staggers back into the centre of the ring….

HE: This can’t be happening…..Max was supposed to win this match…

HA: Not even Max Adamson could have fixed the outcome of this contest….we are down to two men….GazzyD and Liam Wood…

The crowd are torn in their support as Wood gets up and boots Gazzy in the stomach before flipping him into the air and driving him down with a hard powerbomb. Wood then tries to drag Gazzy up to his feet as Max Adamson pushes a referee to the floor and jumps back up on the apron…

HA: Max has been eliminated but he is not leaving this match quietly…

HE: It is a travesty that he was even dumped out of this contest….he should be given a reprieve…

Max is trying to climb into the ring but more referees on the outside are grabbing his legs and trying to pull him back down to the outside. The argument continues until Liam Wood walks over and delivers a huge right hand to Max’s jaw, knocking him down..

*Crowd cheer

HA: Nothing more than Max deserves….WAIT A MINUTE…

HE: NO WAY!

Ding ding ding

HA: Who would have bet on this outcome?

The crowd are going wild as Wood turns back around and Gazzy catches him with a superkick that sends him over the top rope and to the outside. “Limelight” is echoing out of the speakers as Gazzy sags to his knees, shocked by his own achievement…

HE: This wasn’t in the script…

HA: GazzyD has done it….he’s earned himself #30 in the Gateway to Glory match….what an effort…

HE: Max is not going to be happy…

Max Adamson is on his feet on the outside and he looks furious as he gazes at GazzyD celebrating his victory. Adamson shakes his head and then rolls in under the bottom rope to confront Gazzy…

HA: Is Max going to make Gazzy “pay” now? What a disgusting human being…

HE: Gazzy needs to realise that it is Max who deserves to win matches….Gazzy was in this match to make sure Adamson won…

Gazzy’s smile falters and his head drops as Max walks up to him and begins to berate him for what has happened. Adamson shoves Gazzy in the chest and begins to slap him around the face…

HA: Just kick his teeth down his throat, Gazzy…

HE: Not if he wants to keep his job…

Gazzy just keeps his head bowed as Max suddenly knees him in the stomach and throws him over the top rope to the outside. The crowd are boo furiously as Max celebrates as though he has won the match…

HA: Max can celebrate all he wants, he didn’t win this match. Gazzy did and it is Gazzy who will be number 30…

HE: Max doesn’t need #30, he will still be in the shakeup at the end….

Adamson begins to motion a belt around his waist and points up to “Night of Glory” sign in the rafters but then the boos of the crowd turn to cheers as the 6CW roster descends on the ring…

HE: What the…?

HA: The Gateway to Glory match will present one 6CW superstar with the opportunity of a lifetime, there is not one man on this roster who isn’t hell-bent on headlining Night of Glory…

Adamson turns around as Mike Masters begins to pummel him with solid right hands, Scott Harris, Marty Helms, Jonathan Daniels and Thunder join the fray as the ring is awash with bodies. Liam Wood slides in to battle with Thunder before Vincent Costello, Tyler Roth, Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn are the next four superstars to get involved.

HE: I can’t even see what is going on…

HA: All hell has broken loose here in the Copper Box….a prelude to what is going to happen in a week’s time at Day of Reckoning…

Chaos, Nicky Cassidy, Alexander Altair and Jimmy Phillips join the proceedings and there is no room to move inside the ring. The giant form of Lucas Takeo strides down to the ring and all of a sudden he begins to sling bodies over the top rope…

HA: Lucas Takeo is going to be one to watch in the Gateway to Glory match…

HE: But what about the Xtreme Champion?

Ojore suddenly comes roaring out and he climbs into the ring before tackling Lucas Takeo and they begin to trade with furious punches. Teddy Grimstone and Hobo are battling on the opposite side of the ring as Daniel Reilly rolls into the ring and delivers an RKO to Chaos….

HA: Could Reilly be heading for another Night of Glory main event?

Reilly gets back to his feet but is almost split in half by a spear from Drake. The dark newcomer Joshua then starts to move down to the ring and he throws both Drake and Reilly out of the match in a matter of seconds. Blade tries to fight his foe but Joshua headbutts him in the shoulder and throws Blade from the ring before becoming embroiled in the Ojore/Takeo war…

HE: Three monsters all going for broke…how on earth will anyone be able to eliminate all of these giants?

HA: Room for one more?

The crowd are screaming and booing as Edward Plague appears on the stage, a dark smile on his face, and then he makes his way down to the ring. He battles with Lucas Takeo and then shows amazing power to clothesline Takeo over the top rope…

HE: Plague is my pick…not wait I pick Joshua…

Joshua suddenly grabs Plague and throws him over the top rope but then Ojore grabs Joshua’s legs and dumps him out.

HA: Ojore may become the EWF Champion at Day of Reckoning and then win the Gateway to Glory match to challenge for the 6CW Championship at Night of Glory…

Ojore lets out a huge roar but then eats a crunching disaster kick from Mike Masters that sends him staggering back to the ropes. Masters and Scott Harris then deliver a double clothesline to send the big man out of the match…

HA: Could Harris or Masters be the man to go to the top of the mountain?

Vincent Costello suddenly dumps Scott Harris out of the ring and begins to go one on one with Mike Masters. They wage war on each other but then Nate Nack joins proceedings with a big smile upon his face…

HA: Nate Nack has promised to be the man to win the Gateway to Glory match and unify the world championships at Night of Glory…

Nate rushes forward and he lifts both Costello and Masters up before dumping them out of the ring to the outside. Nate celebrates in the centre of the ring and flexes his muscles as the crowd go wild…

HA: Will this be the sight we see at the end of next week?

HE: Not a bloody chance….YES!

The crowd’s cheers turn sour as Enforcer rolls into the ring, his ribs heavily bandaged from earlier, and he blasts Nate in the head with the EWF Championship before dragging him up and throws him over the top rope. Enforcer drops to his knees and smirks as the last man in the ring, the rest of the roster watching him from the outside…

HE: This is the sight we are going to see at the end of Day of Reckoning…..Enforcer is going to be the man that dominates this industry for years to come…..The Authority rules this place and everyone needs to start realising that…

HA: That remains to be seen….but what we do know is that we are out of time tonight…..thank you for joining us folks and we will see you at Day of Reckoning……who will unlock the Gateway to Glory?

The show ends with Enforcer kneeling in the centre of the ring as the cameras pan around to various superstars standing on the outside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down