The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman - What happened to General Zod ??

3 posters

Go down

Superman - What happened to General Zod ?? Empty Superman - What happened to General Zod ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:31 am

Watched the new Superman movie...Geez Terrence Stamp you are a star Mate....Sarah Douglas you are too..

What a boring, humorless turd Zod is on this one...Film takes itself way too seriously..

and Crowe you are no Marlon Brando..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Superman - What happened to General Zod ?? Empty Re: Superman - What happened to General Zod ??

Post by Stella Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

I liked Crowe, but agree with Zod.

The film itself was a tad disappointing. The fight scenes ruined it for me.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Superman - What happened to General Zod ?? Empty Re: Superman - What happened to General Zod ??

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:53 am

there a lot wrong with this film and a lot right too . firstly i hate flash backs when there no need to do it .it should have started watching Kent grow up into adult hood rather confusing the hell out of my 11 year old . the first flight scene was good and i do like the space ship base rather then a crystal making a pointy igloo but they didnt do enough story with the prospect of humans finding out there are actual alien on earth . it jumps from him talking to a priest to him talking to one general and two film crews . battle scene at the end was boring and it reminded me of hancock and john Kent giving up his life to allow Clark to go undetected for a few months more was just silly .

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down