The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mack is back

+3
kiakahaaotearoa
George Carlin
emack2
7 posters

Go down

The Mack is back Empty The Mack is back

Post by emack2 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:32 pm

Due to ill health,and a massive Pc virus attack have been offline since early november,but have upgraded my pc installed windows 8.1 professional edn.
Added a 3 terabyte hard drive and upgraded antivirus suites too.My illhealth meant i was both house bound and bed bound for much of nov/dec.
BUT!!!! have been reading up thru my library both most tours covering 1970-86 period biographies of many players so my historical project is comimg
together nicely.I have certainly learn`t a great deal about things that have been just hearsay before,my knowledge tho extensive is of necessity by
seeing.Hearing,reading.speaking to people so much is second or third hand.My library has authors of many countries but is mostly on Nz rugby with
several different viewpoints.SO WATCH THIS SPACE.

emack2

Back to top Go down

The Mack is back Empty Re: The Mack is back

Post by George Carlin Thu 13 Mar 2014, 2:20 am

Yahoo 
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 13 Mar 2014, 2:33 am

My library has authors of many countries but is mostly on Nz rugby with
several different viewpoints
:

I found more than 7 thesaurus entries for great.  Very Happy 

Great to hear all is well Alan. Good health and good rugby to you.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 13 Mar 2014, 2:38 am

emack2 wrote:Due to ill health,and a massive Pc virus attack have been offline since early november,but have upgraded my pc installed windows 8.1 professional edn.
Added a 3 terabyte hard drive and upgraded antivirus suites too.My illhealth meant i was both house bound and bed bound for much of nov/dec.
BUT!!!! have been reading up thru my library both most tours covering 1970-86 period biographies of many players so my historical project is comimg
together nicely.I have certainly learn`t a great deal about things that have been just hearsay before,my knowledge tho extensive is of necessity by
seeing.Hearing,reading.speaking to people so much is second or third hand.My library has authors of many countries but is mostly on Nz rugby with

Great news Alan. Have you found time to watch the 6 nations? Or no interest?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 2:52 pm

Seen some 6 Ns.most matches been close,as is the tournament to date.congratulations to England on the Triple Crown.
Ireland post Australia very impressive but you just knew the All Blacks would strike at the end as McCaw said always
BELIEVE!!!.Some very controversial refs decisions.England v Ireland hooker feeding ball into second row with his hand
twice time seen that in recent matches.Thought it went out with the ark Ireland should feel aggreived at that decision
the kick was a gimme.
In another close match Danny Care ran up into a breakdown and literally stamped several times to free the ball before
scoring winning try.
France versus England that big lump Bastereud created nothing a flair player on for about 10minutes makes 2 breaks
and scores winning score.
Despite there incredible start by Ireland,and England trying to just disrupt the AllBlacks game France was the one
who gave me the most food for thought.They really have that surprise move on occassions including hands in the
scrum too.
Scotland v France first scrum French Prop has his hand on the ground ok nit picking but it`s illegal the first penalty
should have gon e to Scotland [the winning score].
Ireland v France for the 6Ns this weekend,good luck Ireland.
Congratulations to Kieron Read on player of the year win but discipline needs work to many yellow cards.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:22 pm

emack2 wrote:Due to ill health,and a massive Pc virus attack have been offline since early november,but have upgraded my pc installed windows 8.1 professional edn.

Hi Alan...good to see...had a few of us worried for a while there. Welcome back...hasnt been the same without you... Yahoo 

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri 14 Mar 2014, 6:02 am

Welcome back fella
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:17 am

emack2 wrote:Seen some 6 Ns.most matches been close,as is the tournament to date.congratulations to England on the Triple Crown.
Ireland post Australia very impressive but you just knew the All Blacks would strike at the end as McCaw said always
BELIEVE!!!.Some very controversial  refs decisions.England v Ireland hooker feeding ball into second row with his hand
twice time seen that in recent matches.Thought it went out with the ark Ireland should feel aggreived at that decision
the kick was a gimme.
In another close match Danny Care ran up into a breakdown and literally stamped several times to free the ball before
scoring winning try.
France versus England that big lump Bastereud created nothing a flair player on for about 10minutes makes 2 breaks
and scores winning score.
Despite there incredible start by Ireland,and England trying to just disrupt the AllBlacks game France was the one
who gave me the most food for thought.They really have that surprise move on occassions including hands in the
scrum too.
Scotland v France first scrum French Prop has his hand on the ground ok nit picking but it`s illegal the first penalty
should have gon e to Scotland [the winning score].
Ireland v France for the 6Ns this weekend,good luck Ireland.
Congratulations to Kieron Read on player of the year win but discipline needs work to many yellow cards.

Thanks Alan. Hope you enjoyed the finale on Sat.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 5:05 pm

Sorry to hear of your ill-health Alan, glad you're feeling better and back with us.

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down