The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SD upcoming potential heel/face turns? (contains possible spoilers)

4 posters

Go down

SD upcoming potential heel/face turns? (contains possible spoilers) Empty SD upcoming potential heel/face turns? (contains possible spoilers)

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 May 2011, 8:09 pm

The SmackDown! brand will tour South Africa in early July with two shows scheduled for the 9th and 10th Johannesburg. Justin Gabriel, who is from the country, will be emphasized as a top babyface at the events. He is advertised to partner with Randy Orton in matches against Christian and Sheamus.

--------------------------

So Gabriel gets a face run in his country, expected anyway but may be a pre cursor to a full blown turn and Christian is partner with Sheamus so guessing the heel turn is on for him in the near future (ie at the PPV this weekend).

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

SD upcoming potential heel/face turns? (contains possible spoilers) Empty Re: SD upcoming potential heel/face turns? (contains possible spoilers)

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 8:18 pm

Maybe Christian will just still be in a program with Orton whatever it is it looks like Christian will be in the M/E over the Summer which is good

Last edited by the-gaffer on Thu 19 May 2011, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

SD upcoming potential heel/face turns? (contains possible spoilers) Empty Re: SD upcoming potential heel/face turns? (contains possible spoilers)

Post by Brady12 Thu 19 May 2011, 8:18 pm

Interesting.... I wouldn't read much into the way Gabriel is booked in his home town

However Christian is the more interesting one, if you see him turning this sunday Hero how do you see it panning out?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 8:26 pm

Christian as a heel is fantastic I just personally feel that its daft to turn someone heel when he has one of the best genuine pops, he is very similar to Jeff Hardy with his connection to the fans

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 May 2011, 8:29 pm

Brady12 wrote:Interesting.... I wouldn't read much into the way Gabriel is booked in his home town

However Christian is the more interesting one, if you see him turning this sunday Hero how do you see it panning out?

If it happens this Sunday then I could only see it being a good thing title wise (ie Christian winning)

Stating the obvious here, but for him to turn heel he has to be heelish (d'oh), so I'm hoping that they play on the fact that he won the title for 2 days and was screwed over by the company, that he's not deemed someone that will get the ratings in, that he's not Vince's favourite etc. Make him bitter, make him become the anti WWE guy that despises how the company is going and even have him play up on that he can't even refer to himself as a wrestler anymore.
WWE are sometimes happy to mock themselves, Rock and HHH dig Cena for him appealing to the kids, the PG element is sometimes derided. Let Christian be a villain in the eyes of the Universe whilst at the same time championing his IWC fans.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 19 May 2011, 8:32 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Christian as a heel is fantastic I just personally feel that its daft to turn someone heel when he has one of the best genuine pops, he is very similar to Jeff Hardy with his connection to the fans

I agree Gaffer... He's better as a heel but he is very popular... Do you reckon the reaction/crowd noise for the Orton world title win was editted? It seemed he got a bigger pop than Christian

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 19 May 2011, 8:38 pm

Hero wrote:
Brady12 wrote:Interesting.... I wouldn't read much into the way Gabriel is booked in his home town

If it happens this Sunday then I could only see it being a good thing title wise (ie Christian winning)

Stating the obvious here, but for him to turn heel he has to be heelish (d'oh), so I'm hoping that they play on the fact that he won the title for 2 days and was screwed over by the company, that he's not deemed someone that will get the ratings in, that he's not Vince's favourite etc. Make him bitter, make him become the anti WWE guy that despises how the company is going and even have him play up on that he can't even refer to himself as a wrestler anymore.
WWE are sometimes happy to mock themselves, Rock and HHH dig Cena for him appealing to the kids, the PG element is sometimes derided. Let Christian be a villain in the eyes of the Universe whilst at the same time championing his IWC fans.

I feel sort of turn could take a few weeks can't see him pulling that off in a 3 hour pay-per-view.... If there is a turn I'm thinking Orton will go over clean then the disappointment of 2 defeats could spark a change in attitude gradually his behaviour becomes more & more heelish over the next few smackdowns

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 9:26 pm

I'm not sure if the pop was edited, Orton is a massive favourite too plus a lot of people tend to mark out for the moment if its a surprise, like Cena returning at the Rumble, people popped because they didn't expect it and I think that might have happened on SD

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 9:34 pm

As for a potential heel turn, I think Christian should get close to winning but not quite make it and watch as he begins to doubt himself until he ends up using illegal tactics to get himself wins

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Mon 23 May 2011, 12:40 am

Gabriel has face turn written all over him, and with his finishing manuver, i think he could definately get over.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon 23 May 2011, 12:43 am

Dx Dan. wrote:Gabriel has face turn written all over him, and with his finishing manuver, i think he could definately get over.

He's quite dishy too

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down