The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Ince to hold talks with Karl Oyston

+2
NickisBHAFC
GSC
6 posters

Go down

Paul Ince to hold talks with Karl Oyston Empty Paul Ince to hold talks with Karl Oyston

Post by GSC Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Was fun while it lasted
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Paul Ince to hold talks with Karl Oyston Empty Re: Paul Ince to hold talks with Karl Oyston

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Said from day 1 it was a rubbish appointment and i have been proved right. That being said apart from Tom Ince, there squad is hardly decent.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Paul Ince to hold talks with Karl Oyston Empty Re: Paul Ince to hold talks with Karl Oyston

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 am

Pretty sad that Tom Ince doesn't want to leave his daddies side. Knows he'd get found out in the Prem
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 am

Tom Ince >> Nathan Redmond

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 pm

And he's gone
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:37 pm

He'll probably try to blame this on him being black like he did when he wasn't being offered prem jobs #nothingtodowiththefacthesanawfulmanagerofcourse
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Paul Ince >> Chris Hughton

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Yeah i bet he will go on and cry about the colour of skin being the reason.

Fact is bloke is a Mr Winklechops and isn't a good manager. 

Tom Ince will probably leave soon.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Olly wrote:Pretty sad that Tom Ince doesn't want to leave his daddies side. Knows he'd get found out in the Prem

Lot of nonsense though really, isnt it. I like Paul Ince, I think he learned from his own mistakes and won't let Tom make them. How dare he be a father to his son?!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Tom Ince is too slow to be a winger at the top level
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:21 pm

I must say whenever Tom Ince has played against Brighton, the left back as always had him in his back pocket, either its just a coincidence it just happens against us, or if its a regular thing for him. 

Clearly talent there, but im not sure if he is good enough to tear premiership full backs apart.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Tom Ince was their best player against us, when we won at their place.

That said, their subs bench that day did include their goalkeeping coach and 2 youth players who had taken part in a game earlier, so maybe their squad isn't as strong as it could be and Ince Jr is simply the best of a poor group of players?

Anyhow, if he gets the chance he should step up to the Premier League, just to see if he can hack it. He (and we) will never know unless he tries.

Paul did have some success in the lower leagues...most notably with MK Dons. Maybe thats what he's best suited to?
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Didn't he suck in his 2nd stint with MK Dons? 

He only had the players first time around i believe.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down