The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hayley cropper from corrie contains spoilers

5 posters

Go down

hayley cropper from corrie contains spoilers Empty hayley cropper from corrie contains spoilers

Post by david lee Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:30 pm

hayley cropper commits suicide on monday night because the drugs are turning her back into harold,hope i dont cry too much.she his taking the drug morphine because she got cancer

david lee

Back to top Go down

hayley cropper from corrie contains spoilers Empty Re: hayley cropper from corrie contains spoilers

Post by RinoGattuso Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Harold  Laugh 

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

hayley cropper from corrie contains spoilers Empty Re: hayley cropper from corrie contains spoilers

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Certainly going to have the tissues at the ready.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Teenage boy. Tissues.

Yep...'nuff said.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:11 am

Hayley comes a cropper  Very Happy 

Facebook will no doubt be full of women crying at the TV. I've cried at fiction before, but only when the acting has been good. This won't be.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down