The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harman Can't Control His Love

+4
HM Murdock
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
hawkeye
8 posters

Go down

Harman Can't Control His Love Empty Harman Can't Control His Love

Post by hawkeye Wed 15 Jan 2014, 7:54 am

Neil Harman is in love  heart In the Time today is a description of his love object

The muscles rippled against his figure-hugging white shirt and you could see the bone definition from halfway back in the stands. Andy Murray is a rather phenomenal physical specimen these days and everyone is remarking on it.

Sorry no link it's behind a pay wall. You will have to pay good money if you want to read more. All I can say is it's enough make anyone blush

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Harman Can't Control His Love Empty Re: Harman Can't Control His Love

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 15 Jan 2014, 8:24 am

Creating this thread indicates a certain lack of control on your part HE.

It's a thin line between love and hate  music

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 15 Jan 2014, 8:31 am

bone definition is never a sign of a physical specimen... maybe a skinny specimen
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed 15 Jan 2014, 8:42 am

I really hope that 'bone' is not being used euphemistically.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Wed 15 Jan 2014, 9:14 am

And Harman, easily the UK's best and most informed correspondent is full of admiration for the 'speciman' that Nadal is etc

HE, stop cherry picking stuff to suit your agenda

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Wed 15 Jan 2014, 9:49 am

If you put a skin tight shirt on just about any top 20 tennis player you'd be surprised at what lies underneath, these guys are all athletes first and foremost.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 15 Jan 2014, 10:24 am

We must all fight the scourge of spray on shirts.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:04 pm

lydian wrote:If you put a skin tight shirt on just about any top 20 tennis player you'd be surprised at what lies underneath, these guys are all athletes first and foremost.
Has anyone else's mind applied this to the WTA yet? No? Just me then. I'd better lie down.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:06 pm

Given the ease with which JJ and co tear up their spray on shirts - I cannot see putting one on Serena Williams ending in anything other than a wardrobe malfunction
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:19 pm

Julius. According to banbrotam Harman is "easily the UK's best and most informed correspondent" so I think how he chooses to cover the AO should be of interest to tennis enthusiasts such as ourselves. Don't you agree? As not everyone can watch the AO live we have to trust the media to be our eyes and ears.

I agree with banbrotam about Harman being the UK's best and most informed correspondent because he is one of the few (or maybe even the only one) who gets to follow Murray.... sorry I mean the tennis tour throughout the world. I'm not sure that his coverage is completely without bias though  Very Happy I don't think the competition to be the best informed tennis journalist is that high judging from this little slip up by Kevin Mitchell from the Guardian

Djokovic is relaxed, fit and fresh, having played no serious tennis for six weeks, and is unbeaten since winning the US Open

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2014/jan/13/australian-open-novak-djokovic-rafael-nadal

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:20 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:
lydian wrote:If you put a skin tight shirt on just about any top 20 tennis player you'd be surprised at what lies underneath, these guys are all athletes first and foremost.
Has anyone else's mind applied this to the WTA yet? No? Just me then. I'd better lie down.

It's not just Harmen that needs a bucket of cold water thrown over them  Wink

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:22 pm

hawkeye wrote:Julius. According to banbrotam Harman is "easily the UK's best and most informed correspondent" so I think how he chooses to cover the AO should be of interest to tennis enthusiasts such as ourselves. Don't you agree?

Not at all. I'm not interested in how he covers the AO in general. All I really, really want to hear about is when he talks about Murray specifically. Luckily I have you to provide me with a match up to that very criteria.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 16 Jan 2014, 12:53 am

HE… should I dig up quotes about a certain skin-tone from a very famous ex-606v2er(m)! chin

BTW, I think Deliciano has a much better looking bone structure in more sense than one. (Thanks HM for planting such a thought rose).

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 1:55 am

hawkeye wrote: Neil Harman ... In the Time(s) today (quote)
"... The muscles rippled against his figure-hugging white shirt ... you could see the bone ... from halfway back ..."
Muscles don't ripple.  You can be called ripped but rippled means flab as in flabby bellies rippling.  Seeing "the bone" (singular definite article) could only mean that Harman was referring to Murray's shlosenstrudel.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Thu 16 Jan 2014, 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : various including taking into account the author of the OP's objections.)

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 16 Jan 2014, 3:57 am

Harman is a giant douche, his article insinuating Novak was on PEDs was way out of bounds and borderline slanderous libel. Very, very disrespectful individual who I doubt plays tennis or ever has. And as a wordsmith frankly he is very average. An average writer but a monumental arssehole. They should put that in his obituary.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 2:09 pm

Fair enough Socal, could use an article as evidence/ to read of course.
Also Hawkeye, whatever you do DONT think of Murrays sweaty rippling tree trunk of a "bone", pressing tightly against his clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 16 Jan 2014, 2:11 pm

laverfan. Well even if you don't dig up those quotes I'm sure someone else will. Maybe Harman in a similar way to that certain legendary 606v2 poster should confine his gushing to a dark seldom visited corner of The Times?

socal1976. Don't worry Novak is not alone. Harman measures every player against his love and they all come out lacking. I don't know if he ever played tennis himself but as a reporter he used to cover football and not tennis.

Nore Staat. You have made it look like I did the gushing about Murray and not Neil. Please change it as I don't want Harman to worry and think he has competition...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down