The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control( spoiler)

5 posters

Go down

Control( spoiler) Empty Control( spoiler)

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:45 am

Not a nice feeling being played,is it? Think jericho has had us big time. I think he was just showing us that we still pander too him and still has that control. The crowd bought into it without realising that he was taking the mick,quite funny actually.

Now people will vent there fury and gain him more heat,next week I won't be surprised if he comes out and cut a heel promo about how we still pander too him....it would be more amusing if people tuned in and he didn't appear.

He looked in fantastic shape BTW...heel jericho for the win.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Control( spoiler) Empty Re: Control( spoiler)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 03 Jan 2012, 5:27 am

Nah I think you are just over looking the greatest gimmick in wrestling history this side of Jefferson Impact

Screaming Man in Flashing Jacket, Oh YEHHH!!! $$$$$$$

Seriously though I agree with you, stayed up til 4.30 for that due to a rubbish stream and I'm certainally annoyed

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:06 am

The only man with control is Johnny Ace, he contriols us all

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:46 am

Am I the only one not all that fussed about Jericho?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:49 am

Nope, I'm well over him, he is good enough to hook me in though but I know Punk's getting him and it's just meh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:18 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Nope, I'm well over him, he is good enough to hook me in though but I know Punk's getting him and it's just meh

WWE at the moment, just seems so...predictable. One thing I'm still not sure on, did Punk lose his title? Because a) Dolph ran off with the title claiming it was his, b) Punk lost by count out, which technically means he retains and c) Punk is going into the match at the Rumble as champion...

So, will Punk be put into a program with Y2J even if he retains at the Rumble?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 03 Jan 2012, 3:10 pm

Yeah Punk is still the definite Champion, Dolph thinking he won the Title was pretty old school, I thought for sure the announcer would say " to the title can't change hands on count-out" for a pop, they used to do that at houses with Hogan for years

Disappointed in Lawler yer not surprised, about 5 minutes after the match Lawler said he's still the champ because he got DQ'd and we all know the title doesn't change on DQ...ehhh Jerry, it was count out and Christian actually did win the title by DQ only five months ago

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:01 pm

Doesn't it come off really dumb that vickie(who was rushing the ref to count faster) and ziggler both thought that he had won the title.

They both came across dumb as f@fk.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:03 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Yeah Punk is still the definite Champion, Dolph thinking he won the Title was pretty old school, I thought for sure the announcer would say " to the title can't change hands on count-out" for a pop, they used to do that at houses with Hogan for years

Disappointed in Lawler yer not surprised, about 5 minutes after the match Lawler said he's still the champ because he got DQ'd and we all know the title doesn't change on DQ...ehhh Jerry, it was count out and Christian actually did win the title by DQ only five months ago

and later even after it was announced that Henry and Big Show had been disqualified they said they had been counted out Doh

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down