The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HC round 2 - Munster vs Perpignan and Toulouse vs Connacht

+22
nathan
kingjohn7
stub
VinceWLB
wolfball
profitius
George Carlin
asoreleftshoulder
rodders
The Saint
Feckless Rogue
Pot Hale
SecretFly
Rugby Fan
formerly known as Sam
LeinsterFan4life
Notch
Golden
KiaRose
Nachos Jones
Rory_Gallagher
Artful_Dodger
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

HC round 2 - Munster vs Perpignan and  Toulouse vs Connacht - Page 4 Empty HC round 2 - Munster vs Perpignan and Toulouse vs Connacht

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun 08 Dec 2013, 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

No thread, so thought I might as well make one.

Munster: Felix Jones; Keith Earls, Casey Laulala, James Downey, Johne Murphy; Ian Keatley, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Damien Varley, Stephen Archer; Donncha O'Callaghan, Paul O'Connell; Peter O'Mahony (capt), Sean Dougall, James Coughlan.
Replacements: Duncan Casey , James Cronin, BJ Botha, Billy Holland, CJ Stander, Cathal Sheridan, JJ Hanrahan, Denis Hurley

Perpignan: James Hook (capt); Joffrey Michel, Tommaso Benvenuti, Watisoni Votu, Sofiane Guitoune; Camille Lopez, Tom Ecochard; Sebastien Taofifenua, Romain Terrain, Paulica Ion; Luke Charteris, Guillaume Vilaceca' Jean-Pierre Perez, Alasdair Strokosch, Justin Purll
Replacements: Maxime Delonca, Kisi Pulu, Jean Baptiste Custoja, Sebastien Vahaamahina, Dewaldt Duvenage, Tommy Allan, Richard Haughton, Dan Leo,

Last edited by Artful_Dodger on Sun 08 Dec 2013, 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

HC round 2 - Munster vs Perpignan and  Toulouse vs Connacht - Page 4 Empty Re: HC round 2 - Munster vs Perpignan and Toulouse vs Connacht

Post by VinceWLB Sun 08 Dec 2013, 6:51 pm

Worst thing about Parks actually is he has missed a lot of kicks, everyone know he cant get a backline moving but he is expected to at least keep the scoreboard ticking over. I belive he is kicking only around 65% this season.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

HC round 2 - Munster vs Perpignan and  Toulouse vs Connacht - Page 4 Empty Re: HC round 2 - Munster vs Perpignan and Toulouse vs Connacht

Post by rodders Sun 08 Dec 2013, 7:01 pm

I think for that tap tackle he can be forgiven for the missed kicks....!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 08 Dec 2013, 7:58 pm

Just two comments on the Guardian comments section under a few articles that I found funny on the Connacht game:

First one said: "It was not just a "bad day at the Office" for Toulouse, no there office was ram-raided by the mad shock troops from the West."

And the other one was: "All credit to Toulouse, the only team to deny an Irish side a bonus point this weekend."

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Sun 08 Dec 2013, 8:31 pm

SecretFly wrote:Just two comments on the Guardian comments section under a few articles that I found funny on the Connacht game:

First one said: "It was not just a "bad day at the Office" for Toulouse, no there office was ram-raided by the mad shock troops from the West."

And the other one was: "All credit to Toulouse, the only team to deny an Irish side a bonus point this weekend."
Too right

Laugh 

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by KiaRose Sun 08 Dec 2013, 8:42 pm

Connacht v Toulouse next Saturday at 18.00.

Weather Forecast:
Light rain (from about 15.00)
Wind from SSE 23-57 mph
Temp 11deg will feel like 8 deg

Very Happy 

KiaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 08 Dec 2013, 8:42 pm

SecretFly wrote:I think I'd be much more surprised that they can't seem to get wins in Pro12 more than I'd genuinely be surprised at this win.

Pro 12 is more competative than many give it credit for. Anyone can beat anyone

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 08 Dec 2013, 10:36 pm

TJ wrote:
SecretFly wrote:I think I'd be much more surprised that they can't seem to get wins in Pro12 more than I'd genuinely be surprised at this win.

Pro 12 is more competative than many give it credit for.  Anyone can beat anyone
That's the case in the European competition too and some wouldn't like to admit that.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Mon 09 Dec 2013, 8:57 am

I am still amazed at the effort from Connacht yesterday. That defensive effort and disciplinary control in the last 5mins was amazing.

The defensive line speed that was on show after 75mins of high energy rugby was superb.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Mon 09 Dec 2013, 12:51 pm

Robin Copeland signs for Munster from Cardiff Blues for next year.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4