The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New league

3 posters

Go down

New league Empty New league

Post by Elite Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:15 pm

Hiya:)

I'm new here and I've been browsing this board and I've been interested in this kind of Gaming. Could someone explain to me how this works?Ok!

I'd also be interested in setting one of these leagues up as well if anyone is interested?

Elite

Back to top Go down

New league Empty Re: New league

Post by Holymiky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:21 pm

Hi Elite, welcome to the forum.

I have only ever played the football games on the forum i think and on the football games you usually get given a team and you have to get a starting lineup for each match, taking into account if there are any injuries in your squad for the week. You then write up tactics for how your team will play for that match giving specific instructions to certain players for example mark a player etc.

Then the results will be given back usually with feedback - The results part aswell as the rest depends on the different league or division rules that are set.

I hope this has given you an idea of what happens.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:23 pm

Thanks Holymiky. Ok!

Sounds interesting and fun. How much are tactics usually and how difficult is it to run a league if you know? Are transfers easy to handle or slightly difficult? I've got plenty of time to give this a try though so I'm not concerned there.

So you'll get a report on how your team has played in that game? The results are calculated by what/whom?

Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:31 pm

You are welcome.

It is interesting and fun in my opinion. I personally haven't ran a league myself but i can see that mainly it requires time to run it.

Transfers usually have a certain limit so the owners of the teams can only buy a player worth a certain amount for example £22m and this is for "Foreign Transfers" for example players from teams which aren't in the league, that is classed as a "Foreign Transfer".

What i think i forgot to mention in my other post was that in some leagues you vote on the tactics for the matches and provide feedback but again it is dependent on the rules and setup of the league.

Usually the results are calculated by whoever the votes are sent to. It is done by an average calculation i believe, i might be wrong though.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Mon 11 Nov 2013, 8:14 pm

Thanks for allowing me to get up to speed with everything mate. Appreciate it. Ok!

It seems it and if there isn't a league to be involved in, I would like to set up my own if people are interested.

Domestic is within the league and Foreign outside, got it.

I see that happens with most leagues but I've got a much more efficient and fun and very much works for both Realistic and Unrealistic leagues really well, I think it'd work.

Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 13 Nov 2013, 11:02 pm

Elite wrote:Thanks for allowing me to get up to speed with everything mate. Appreciate it. Ok!

It seems it and if there isn't a league to be involved in, I would like to set up my own if people are interested.

Domestic is within the league and Foreign outside, got it.

I see that happens with most leagues but I've got a much more efficient and fun and very much works for both Realistic and Unrealistic leagues really well, I think it'd work.
Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down