The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-)

+3
Henman Bill
laverfan
TRuffin
7 posters

Go down

Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-) Empty Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-)

Post by TRuffin Sat 05 Oct 2013, 6:46 pm

Federer arrived in Shanghai using his old racquet- so it's apparent he's decided to stick with the 90'. At the same time fans there are reporting they've never seen him so thin, but they've also never seen him so ripped.   It's clear with the racquet and new physique that Federer and his team have decided his fitness/back issues were the bigger issue this year and where they need to focus vs. not being able to hang with the younger guys using the 90".  Personally, I would like to see both--  the easy power of the bigger racquet combined with renewed emphasis on fitness.. but maybe they know best...

Here's a pict of the new Fed.. not a great one, but I think you can see there is some serious buildup of muscle on his core/back.

https://2img.net/h/i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r777/mpdemetrejeweler/fed/fedback_zpsfcb88908.jpg

Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-) Fedback_zpsfcb88908

TRuffin

Back to top Go down

Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-) Empty Re: Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-)

Post by laverfan Sat 05 Oct 2013, 9:33 pm

A Healthy Federer with any racquet will do! Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-) Empty Re: Fed's been working out-- this one's for you Lydian:-)

Post by Henman Bill Sun 06 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm

Did anyone see the interview posted of Ljubicic interviewing Federer. He asked about Federer never retiring and Federer says he did once in juniors and mentioned he had back pains even in juniors.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Sun 06 Oct 2013, 1:16 pm

yes i posted it on here.

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Sun 06 Oct 2013, 2:58 pm

:-)
Good article and good man Federer! About time...
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sun 06 Oct 2013, 3:50 pm

Can only assume that Federer's new Chinese friend Ze Zhang had told him that "if you wanna play doubles with me in Shanghai, then you'd best get into shape...."

(Zhang also asked to check out Fed's CV, I believe .....)

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by CAS Sun 06 Oct 2013, 7:38 pm

Henman Bill wrote:Did anyone see the interview posted of Ljubicic interviewing Federer. He asked about Federer never retiring and Federer says he did once in juniors and mentioned he had back pains even in juniors.
All male Swiss citizens are subject to compulsory military service in the Swiss Armed Forces. However, in 2003 he was deemed unfit because of a long-standing back problem and was subsequently not required to fulfill his military obligation

CAS

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:23 pm

lags72 wrote:Can only assume that Federer's new Chinese friend Ze Zhang had told him that "if you wanna play doubles with me in Shanghai, then you'd best get into shape...."

(Zhang also asked to check out Fed's CV, I believe .....)
Did Federer fall out with Allegro, Chiudinelli and Wawrinka? censored 

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down