The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWA: Spotlight Podcast Season 6

+7
Adam D
Marky
jai.roberts
x12x
Thunder87
Enforcer
The_Enigma
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WWA: Spotlight Podcast Season 6 - Page 2 Empty WWA: Spotlight Podcast Season 6

Post by The_Enigma Wed 02 Oct 2013, 11:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Coming away from the typical media questions, we wanted to do something unique to engage everybody and to keep the conversations and topics going. Here's what we have come up with, WWA: Spotlight Podcast, each week a different promotion will go under the spotlight where other GM's can ask as many questions as they want regarding storylines, wrestlers, angles etc... about the promotion under the spotlight. Questions can be submitted from Monday with the expiry date on the following Sunday, The GM has until Sunday 23:59 to respond/answer the question in order to win money for their promotion  

Every promotion will be included with a random draw determining what order we go in. This is optional so if you don't want to participate you don't have to  OK

The Promotion featured in each week will be the following...

Week 1 - ASWF
Week 2 - Kliq Wrestling
Week 3 - MWF
Week 4 - OPAL
PPV Week - PWW
Week 5 - NGPW
Week 6 - nXtreme
Week 7 - WOW

Prize Money
If you answer 4 Question - You receive £5 Million
If you answer 8+ Questions - You receive £10 Million

Once you have answered the questions, WWA Management will confirm your price fee, You will then have to confirm the price money you are eligible for by confirming in the transfer confirmation page.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

WWA: Spotlight Podcast Season 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: WWA: Spotlight Podcast Season 6

Post by The_Enigma Wed 20 Nov 2013, 6:05 pm

Remember to post your questions for the management duo of NGPW Wrestling.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

WWA: Spotlight Podcast Season 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: WWA: Spotlight Podcast Season 6

Post by Marky Wed 20 Nov 2013, 6:24 pm

Q1: Which is your favourite feud outside of your own fed?

Q2: Which non-wrestler would you love to have in your fed if money was no object?

Q3: Which is your favourite venue used in WWA?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 20 Nov 2013, 8:33 pm

Q1. You are currently the clear leaders for this season, at the start of the season were you confident of getting such a dominate lead by this point?

Q2. If you were able to bring in any superstar without having to pay or trade for them, who would it be?

Q3. So far, which storyline have you enjoyed the most from a different federation?

Q4. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE S.W.O.R.D!?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 20 Nov 2013, 9:03 pm

Marky wrote:Q1: Which is your favourite feud outside of your own fed? Wyatt/Undertaker

Q2: Which non-wrestler would you love to have in your fed if money was no object? Heyman

Q3: Which is your favourite venue used in WWA? no idea never really look at that that king 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 20 Nov 2013, 9:04 pm

xviperx wrote:Q1. You are currently the clear leaders for this season, at the start of the season were you confident of getting such a dominate lead by this point?

No

Q2. If you were able to bring in any superstar without having to pay or trade for them, who would it be? Damien Sandow angel 

Q3. So far, which storyline have you enjoyed the most from a different federation? See Marky Q1 for details

Q4. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE S.W.O.R.D!? no only my Pork Sword is a real sword Whistle 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 21 Nov 2013, 10:38 pm

Marky wrote:Q1: Which is your favourite feud outside of your own fed?
I'd probably have to agree with Fernando's original answer with Bray Wyatt/Family/Undertaker. Bray Wyatt's character really is a unique throwback and I'd love to have him at NGPW one day. Aside from that, I've really enjoyed the Chris Hero/Chris Jericho feud and the ongoing build-up between the American Wolves

Marky wrote:Q2: Which non-wrestler would you love to have in your fed if money was no object?
Again, I'm following Fernando here, it has to be Paul Heyman. I've never had the opportunity to have him in any other previous 5 seasons!

Marky wrote:Q3: Which is your favourite venue used in WWA?
Venue's don't seem to have been mentioned so much this season. Probably have to say the Good Time Bingo Hall in Denver (Viper) Go Nuggets!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 21 Nov 2013, 10:49 pm

xviperx wrote:Q1. You are currently the clear leaders for this season, at the start of the season were you confident of getting such a dominate lead by this point?
Being honest, I've been planning for this season since half way through last season and knew If could bring in the right targets, It would really appeal to some of the other GM's. I never thought that myself & Fernando would lead the way though. Never lead a season since I've been here.

xviperx wrote:Q2. If you were able to bring in any superstar without having to pay or trade for them, who would it be?
Bray Wyatt. Such a fan of his current gimmick. Probably second to Wyatt would be Bobby Roode. Again, somebody I've never had during my stay in WWA, so he'll be a top target for next season.

xviperx wrote:Q3. So far, which storyline have you enjoyed the most from a different federation?
Again it would have to be the Bray Wyatt/Family Undertaker angle.

xviperx wrote:Q4. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE S.W.O.R.D!?
No. Probably the worst stable ever assembled.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 21 Nov 2013, 11:09 pm

The_Enigma wrote:
xviperx wrote:Q4. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE S.W.O.R.D!?
No. Probably the worst stable ever assembled.
heart 
That's what I was aiming for haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 22 Nov 2013, 11:37 am

We're still looking for one final question to complete the spotlight podcast, any other GM's out there got any questions for NGPW?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 22 Nov 2013, 11:42 am

1) What do you think the best and worst storylines in WWA history are?

2) If you could team up with another writer for a future season who would each of you choose? And why?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:25 pm

I know our Spotlight Podcast questions have expired, but I'd still like a shot at answering the last remaining questions...

1) What do you think the best and worst storylines in WWA history are?
I'm going to have a serious look through all the previous seasons and give a detailed explanation.

2) If you could team up with another writer for a future season who would each of you choose? And why?
If Fernando was up to it again next season, I'd very much like to work with him again. We both have a very similar style in how a wrestling show should be booked, so when bouncing ideas of each other we do compliment each other very nicely.

Apart from that, other's who I would like to team up with would be JJ Johnson or Gregers. Again both exceptional writers, so it would be nice to see how they map their storylines during a season.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 26 Nov 2013, 8:20 pm

This week's spotlight is cast on Greggers and the nXtreme promotion, I'd like to get the ball rolling and ask a couple of questions.

1) Compared to other season's how much fun have you had this time?

2) Which wrestler are you surprised not to have seen yet this season?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 28 Nov 2013, 11:38 am

1) Favorite wrestler to write for?
2) What do you think you best season has been?
3) Will you be around for season 7?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 28 Nov 2013, 12:03 pm

Thunder:

1) Compared to other season's how much fun have you had this time?

I've been trying something different which has sort of worked out, unlike previous seasons I haven't had a definite theme which has been both a blessing and a hardship

2) Which wrestler are you surprised not to have seen yet this season?

Someone usually goes with Bret Hart

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 28 Nov 2013, 12:07 pm

Fernando wrote:1) Favorite wrestler to write for?
2) What do you think you best season has been?
3) Will you be around for season 7?
1) JBL without a shadow of a doubt. He's a character that I can change subtly each time and has now done basically everything in nXtreme. If I ever open a nXtreme HOF then he will be the first man in

2) This is a difficult question as 2,3 and 4 (iNheritance, Hormone Replacement and uNloved) all had their merits. I think 3 would be my favourite solely for winning the whole season with a fed that focussed on the Queens. Oh and that season had El Ry so that one would be top. 

3) I want to and have a good idea for nXtreme 7, however I may look at joining up with someone to reduce the writing load

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 28 Nov 2013, 12:34 pm

Q - Have Injuries played any roles in affecting/changing storylines this season?

Q - Following on from your previous answer of looking at joining up as a team next season, who would you pick to work with?

Q - (I'll Also Be Answering This Question) What do you think has been the best and the worst storyline in WWA History?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 28 Nov 2013, 12:47 pm

The_Enigma wrote:Q - Have Injuries played any roles in affecting/changing storylines this season?

Q - Following on from your previous answer of looking at joining up as a team next season, who would you pick to work with?

Q - (I'll Also Be Answering This Question) What do you think has been the best and the worst storyline in WWA History?
1) Edwards getting injured changed the Wolves storyline but in my opinion made it better. Outside of that not really, i've been quite lucky

2) Probably either you or Viper, I want someone to bounce ideas off as well as to help

3)
Best - (Comedy) - Men with Beards, just used to crack me up every week
Best - (Non-comedy) - The black power/white power one that Hero/Beer did a few years ago

Worst - I think any that don't get time to run, will look through the archives and get back to you

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:35 pm

1. What do you think the key has been for nXtreme to stay relevant and work over the 6 seasons so far?

2. Do you find it hard to carry the nXtreme name over seasons when the roster will more than likely change a lot between them?

3. If you could start every season with two wrestlers always in your roster and you wouldn't have to bid or swap for them who would it be? I originally said one but I feel like JBL will be the obvious answer.

4. Do you believe in the S.W.O.R.D?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:47 pm

1) I think the fact that so many wrestlers have returned has helped as well as having set themes or overarching storylines. If you look at Chris Sabin he has won everything which made his nXtreme World Title win a bigger deal than it would have been.

2) Not really due to the changes in themes each season, that makes it easier to "start fresh" whilst maintaining the history and prestige of the belts. Being able to use "Aries losing to Kazarian at iMplosion I" in order to boost the prestige of a match in Season 6 is a huge deal. Also we can look at people like Jericho who lost a "loser leaves town" match to Bryan at S2 Finale so makes for a sense of history

3) You know me so well! JBL is one of them, he has been in 4 seasons now (and weirdly isn't a wrestler I particularly like in real life!) The other would be Trish Stratus who equally has been in 4 seasons now and is the Queen I have built the division around. Other nXtreme staples would be Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, Natalya Neidhart, Chris Sabin, Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman!

4) No...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 29 Nov 2013, 1:27 pm

Any more questions?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 29 Nov 2013, 1:34 pm

1. Which member of the real life Shield would you most like to have in nXtreme as a singles competitor?
2. Which would you choose between the two stables if one of these groups were to invade nXtreme in a Nexus style debut? Spirit Squad or Right to Censor?
3. Which member of the boyband 5ive was your favourite?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 29 Nov 2013, 1:43 pm

1) I think I would go with Roman Reigns if going to make a huge impact quickly. If not for that then I'd love to do an Age of the Fall invasion so would have to go Rollins. Ambrose would be my least wanted but I'm sure he could make a major impact just cannot think of anything off the top of my head
2) Spirit Squad, underrated stable in my eyes and could be a laugh to right for. I've done an iNvasion in uNloved and had plenty of masked/hooded attackers. A nexus style debut is hard to pull pff
3) Has to be Richie

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2