The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWA Spotlight Season 7

+3
Thunder87
x12x
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

WWA Spotlight Season 7  Empty WWA Spotlight Season 7

Post by Fernando Sun 25 May 2014, 3:51 pm

Coming away from the typical media questions, we wanted to do something unique to engage everybody and to keep the conversations and topics going. Here's what we have come up with, WWA: Spotlight Podcast, each week a different promotion will go under the spotlight where other GM's can ask as many questions as they want regarding storylines, wrestlers, angles etc... about the promotion under the spotlight. Questions can be submitted from Monday with the expiry date on the following Sunday, The GM has until Sunday 23:59 to respond/answer the question in order to win money for their promotion  

Every promotion will be included with a random draw determining what order we go in. This is optional so if you don't want to participate you don't have to  OK

The Promotion featured in each week will be the following...

Week 1 - OPAL
Week 2 - NGPW
Week 3 - GOW
Week 4 - XPW
PPV Week - MWF
Week 5 - XXX
Week 6 - YCW
Week 7 - Molly

Prize Money
If you answer 4 Question - You receive £5 Million
If you answer 8+ Questions - You receive £10 Million

Once you have answered the questions, WWA Management will confirm your price fee, You will then have to confirm the price money you are eligible for by confirming in the transfer confirmation page.

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 27 May 2014, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWA Spotlight Season 7  Empty Re: WWA Spotlight Season 7

Post by x12x Tue 27 May 2014, 12:44 pm

For OPAL:

* with the price paid for Solomon Crowe do you feel a pressure to build your storylines around him
* apart from Crowe who do you see as this season's biggest stars

* which two guys would you like to see go head to head in a feud in XXX?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 27 May 2014, 1:32 pm

* Will you take feedback from last season and implement in this year
*If you could sign 2 people from other rosters who would you choose.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 27 May 2014, 3:13 pm

Any predictions for this season?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 27 May 2014, 3:28 pm

* Although this may have be addressed in the first show, what can you tell us about the Young Blood Championship? Any restrictions or rules and such? Very unique concept by the way!

** You have managed to capture your current champion Solomon Crowe, will his stable also be returning to make sure he can hang onto the gold for another season?

*** How far into the season do you have booking planned?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 27 May 2014, 10:06 pm

Q1.  With the price paid for Solomon Crowe do you feel a pressure to build your storylines around him?

Regardless of the price we paid for Solomon Crowe, the most important thing for us to do at OPAL Wrestling was to get last season’s champions on board so that meant getting Crowe, Silas Young and MsChif, so that the storylines can get off the ground in the first show.  Crowe in particular has got a major storyline planned, obviously he is the Heavyweight Champion, He held it all the way through last season, he is Mr. OPAL, he was always going to be the one in the company this season, hence the price tag.

Q2.  Apart from Crowe who do you see as this season's biggest stars?

I felt we lacked star power last season, I felt because I didn't push the likes of Jericho and Christian to the main event consistently we didn't capture as many votes as we would have liked, this season Crowe will have major competition from the likes of Kurt Angle, Sheamus, Batista, James Storm and Bad News Barrett who are all in the main event scene.

Q3.  Which two guys would you like to see go head to head in a feud in XXX?

I reckon you could have a better Matt v Jeff Hardy feud in the Young Bucks.  They are an awesome team and could have some awesome matches.

Q4.  Will you take feedback from last season and implement in this year?

I tried to take feedback seriously last year and implement it in my next show, I know you guys love you formatting so that will be present from the start, I am going to try and keep my shows short but am struggling with my initial one as there are a few promos to put in.  But I’m going to do my absolute best to keep you guys happy and hopefully get a few votes, just hope I don’t get second season syndrome.

Q5.  If you could sign 2 people from other rosters who would you choose?

I’m going to stretch this to three and have the Wyatt Family, I would love to have these guys as we love our creepy guys here in OPAL, hence Crowe, Chessman, Abyss, etc., but if you go in for one of them you end up paying your left arm and right leg to get the others.

Q6.  Any predictions for this season?

I was a newcomer last season, and Steel has done 6CW I think I saw, so he may be a surprise package, Enigma and Fernando will probably do well, Viper has a decent roster will people forgive him for paying that much for Punk though?

Q7.  Although this may have be addressed in the first show, what can you tell us about the Young Blood Championship? Any restrictions or rules and such? Very unique concept by the way!

We are very excited about the Young Blood Championship, it was going to be revealed on the first show but we will reveal now so you know what to expect.  It’s a championship for guys who are not known in the American audience, those guys your casual fans may not have seen wrestle, guys like Noam Dar, Naruki Doi, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Naomichi Marufuji, these guys are all great workers and will be showcasing their talents in an 8 man elimination tournament.  The title will be decided at the first PPV OPAL New Blood Rising.  Whoever is the champion on the final Genesis will be granted a Heavyweight Title shot and the chance to headline our second PPV.

Q8.  You have managed to capture your current champion Solomon Crowe, will his stable also be returning to make sure he can hang onto the gold for another season?

No, although we managed to also capture three of the four if you remember CVE and MsChif split at the last PPV when they defended the Tandem ChickFight Titles only to start arguing over who should have scored the pin, Vickie made the match between the two and MsChif got the win and became the solo champion, we didn’t rehire the Great Khali.

Q9.  How far into the season do you have booking planned?

I’ve got my main storylines planned, until the end of the season. Just need to work on the undercard storylines.

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 02 Jun 2014, 7:32 am

Questions for Enigma/Greggers:

* What has the writing/creative process been like when trying to mix NGPW and nXtreme?
* With both rosters having a long history in WWA how key was it to bring in certain roster members/how did you guys decide who were the most important?
* With the likes of Aries, Cesaro, and Roode NGPW Invasion clearly has a strong roster but who do you think will be the surprise stand outs this season?

* What feud would you like to see in XXX this season?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 03 Jun 2014, 4:30 pm

Is there any wrestling family you would like to see in Game of Wrestling that doesn't already have a presence within the company?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 03 Jun 2014, 5:11 pm

If you could have one free transfer from.any roster or from.foreigns who would you sign?

How many former members of the nxtreme roster can we expect to see?

If you could work with any present or former member who has been a part of Wwa who would it be

Elgin or lesnar?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:07 pm

Who would be your ideal face of NGPW v nXtreme? Money no object?

Who would you like to see defeat Solomon Crowe for the Title?

Who do you think has the most impressive roster?

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:43 pm

Oh and have you seen OPAL's homepage and listened to the Soundtrack?

If so what do you think? if not why not?

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 07 Jun 2014, 12:59 pm

Is there anyone's who has done. a storyline in WWA over the years that you have thought i wish id have thought of that?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 08 Jun 2014, 4:56 pm

Q. What has the writing/creative process been like when trying to mix NGPW and nXtreme?
A. Speaking for myself here, both the writing & creative process have ran very smoothly. When Gregers purposed the idea to me, I was against the idea at first but one of his suggested angles provided a spark to really run with this invasion angle. We have the complete first half of the season mapped out and have blueprints of ideas on where this is going, we just need to start connecting the dots. However I will tease that this will not be like your typical invasion angle.

Q. With both rosters having a long history in WWA how key was it to bring in certain roster members/how did you guys decide who were the most important?
A. We both shortlisted about 5-8 from each promotion, right down to commentators and such. Luckily, we were handed a very strong roster which had the majority of our targets.

Q. With the likes of Aries, Cesaro, and Roode NGPW Invasion clearly has a strong roster but who do you think will be the surprise stand outs this season?
A. Following the final scenes of the first PPV, this answer will become a clearer picture.

Q. What feud would you like to see in XXX this season
A. Guys like Steen, Punk, Zayne and Kingston always seem to be stuck together in WWA, so something fresh like Biff Busick/Steen.

Q. Is there any wrestling family you would like to see in Game of Wrestling that doesn't already have a presence within the company?
A. Rhodes Family? Gregers would probably be best to answer this question as he really mastered heritage amongst families in a previous season.

Q. If you could have one free transfer from.any roster or from.foreigns who would you sign?
A. Without question it would have to be Kevin Steen, even if it was for a week. Kevin Steen was my current NGPW Heavyweight Champion so the plan all along was to have Steen as the original target to kick off the invasion storyline.

Q. How many former members of the nxtreme roster can we expect to see?
A. Well in the season final last season it was teased 7 Masked Members, and it was 6 along with JBL who arrived in this seasons premier. However there will be plenty of twists, turns and suprizes along the way so that number will always change.

Q. If you could work with any present or former member who has been a part of Wwa who would it be
A. Present - Thunder. It's no secret that he likes the colorful super hero / comic book style of presenting story telling within WWA, so I would like to channel that and produce a Chikara type show to incorporate great feuds with great storytelling.  Past - JJJohnson.

Q. Elgin or lesnar?
A. Brock Lesnar. Although it would be a very interesting dynamic if they were to ever face off.

Q. Who would be your ideal face of NGPW v nXtreme? Money no object?
A. Kevin Steen Vs JBL.

Q. Who would you like to see defeat Solomon Crowe for the Title?
A. Kurt Angle.

Q. Who do you think has the most impressive roster?
A. XPW. Fantastic tag division, solid undercard with a hint of hardcore wrestling thrown in.

Q. Oh and have you seen OPAL's homepage and listened to the Soundtrack?
A. Yes, looks very good. No I haven't listened to the soundtrack

Q. Is there anyone's who has done a storyline in WWA over the years that you have thought i wish id have thought of that?
A. I remember in WWA Season 2, we reached the Semi-Final stages so the remaining 4 rosters were presented with their new rosters. Sainty, who went onto win the season, presented a few things that were completely different at the time that really stood out. I remember the surprise, but totally credible and shocking push of Tommaso Ciampa who beat both HHH & HBK. That and the idea of Tooze's MWF which seems to have kicked off a heritage push from other members.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:41 pm

Questions for Thunder:

* With Game Of Thrones as a reference has it been hard to keep the show focused on the wrestling and not on the OOT stories?
* Money no issues, which person would you bring to GOW?
* Before stopping on the GOW theme were there any other shows or movies that you thought about doing first?

* Who do you want to see feud in Triple X Wrestling?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 17 Jun 2014, 12:07 pm

Questions for Nando (week 4)

* Money no issues, which person would you bring to XPW?
* with the success of XPW/NGPW do you feel a pressure to carry this on or does that motivate you?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 17 Jun 2014, 1:56 pm

Questions for Nando

Who would you like to see defeat Solomon Crowe for the Title?
Who do you think has the most impressive roster?
If you could put on a match money no object what would i be? Don't have to be on your roster

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Jun 2014, 2:17 pm

Who would you like to see defeat Solomon Crowe for the Title? - Uhaa Nation or James Storm
Who do you think has the most impressive roster? Viper/Engima & Gregers
If you could put on a match money no object what would i be? Don't have to be on your roster - Steen vs Generico vs Tyler Black vs Jon Moxley
* Money no issues, which person would you bring to XPW? - Brock Lesnar
* with the success of XPW/NGPW do you feel a pressure to carry this on or does that motivate you? Not really i do this because i enjoy writing the shows weather their quickly written or more thought out like Me & Enigma did last year, It was planned 7 days in advance writing different cards trading idea

Prince Devitt & CM Punk

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 29 Jun 2014, 7:48 am

Nando hasn't received enough questions so...

* How is month two looking for XPW, do you have any plans yet?

* With AOF and The Wyatts in XPW is there another faction you would love to bring in to the fold?

* If you could have one nonwrestler in XPW who would it be and why?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 29 Jun 2014, 11:23 am

[quote="xviperx"]Nando hasn't received enough questions so...

* How is month two looking for XPW, do you have any plans yet? Yeah my main plan is set out

* With AOF and The Wyatts in XPW is there another faction you would love to bring in to the fold? - Yeah ive had a few ideas just where to fit it in really.

* If you could have one nonwrestler in XPW who would it be and why? - Paul Heyman Would be a great manager to have for someone like Tensai/Bryan the way he hypes up Lesnar/Cesaro etc [quote]

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 30 Jun 2014, 5:21 pm

It's toozey time, ask away

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 30 Jun 2014, 8:13 pm

* With the PPV coming up which feud are you happiest about at the moment
* Given the opportunity which star would you love in MWF
* How important is history when it comes to MWF, does getting certain names become vital?

*Which guys would you like to see feud in WWA?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 30 Jun 2014, 11:21 pm

xviperx wrote:* With the PPV coming up which feud are you happiest about at the moment
* Given the opportunity which star would you love in MWF
* How important is history when it comes to MWF, does getting certain names become vital?

*Which guys would you like to see feud in WWA?

1. Shingo vs Tozawa which is a big one that has been bubbling for a while,
2. Samoa Joe is one I would love to have come in who hasn't been here before or perhaps uhaa nation, mainly to see what I could do there, would perhaps add him into the Tozawa Shingo story and see which of his monster express partners he would team with. If I was going from.the past it would have to be corino a lot of mwfs history has centred around him even if it was just in a gm sort of role
3. Aslong as I can get the majority of my champions I end a season with back then i am happy, if I can add to thay with some others from previous seasons then even better but I don't think that matters quite So.much as having the champs back as compants chop and change often any how outside of the big 2 but it even looks like tna are beggining to use people for short stints these days too.
4. Corino vs funk or Foley would be a dream one for me. Either that or a four way between mad man Manson, Sebastian radclaw, grado and freight train Wink

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 01 Jul 2014, 11:22 am

Damn it! I meant

Who would you want to see feud in XXX Wrestling haha

Freighttrain though! He's gold whoever he's up against!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 01 Jul 2014, 12:01 pm

xviperx wrote:Damn it! I meant

Who would you want to see feud in XXX Wrestling haha

Freighttrain though! He's gold whoever he's up against!

Punk and devitt, would be great

Seen freight train may be coming to the UK? Highspots have just set up a kick starter to get him here and to film a documentary

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 01 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm

Freight Train just shows that anyone can make it if they truly believe or they have a big smooth belly!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:36 pm

Fernando & Tooze Questions.

Guys apologies that I didn't get the opportunity to ask you both the questions at the right times but they're here if you both want to answer them. These set's of questions are for the both of you to answer. Here goes...

Q. If WWA were to introduce a 'Hall of Fame' who would each of you induct as the first ever member?

Q. Throughout the last 7 Seasons of WWA, which has been the most impressive, standout storyline that really grabbed your attention (Can't include your own)

Q. Do either of you have any wrestlers that are on your wish list for next season, or even wrestlers that you have never had in WWA that you would like?

Q. If you had to work with any other person, regardless of previous or present seasons, who would you choose and why? Personally, I think it would be very cool to see if the both of you link up for one season...

Q. Do either or the both of you have any plans for themes or storylines for future seasons?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:49 pm

The_Enigma wrote:Fernando & Tooze Questions.

Guys apologies that I didn't get the opportunity to ask you both the questions at the right times but they're here if you both want to answer them. These set's of questions are for the both of you to answer. Here goes...

Q. If WWA were to introduce a 'Hall of Fame' who would each of you induct as the first ever member? Tooze for setting this up

Q. Throughout the last 7 Seasons of WWA, which has been the most impressive, standout storyline that really grabbed your attention (Can't include your own)  Personally i enjoyed the Blkout storyline in S4 by you & Gregers general concept of rounding up people no one wanted.

Q. Do either of you have any wrestlers that are on your wish list for next season, or even wrestlers that you have never had in WWA that you would like? Nah i quite like having Tensai though he easy to make look bad ass, Would like Prince Devitt at some point down the line & Damien Sandow

Q. If you had to work with any other person, regardless of previous or present seasons, who would you choose and why? Personally, I think it would be very cool to see if the both of you link up for one season... Shall leave you out since already done that was good fun though Probably JJ/Aberdeen Steve/Viper both have a similar taste of we think wrestling should be.

Q. Do either or the both of you have any plans for themes or storylines for future seasons?
Was considering an all Japanese show and have a plan lined up for later down the line which would be i think very awesome if could get it to work.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 08 Jul 2014, 9:59 am

It's my week now right? Bring on the questions!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Jul 2014, 4:15 pm

The_Enigma wrote:Fernando & Tooze Questions.

Q. If WWA were to introduce a 'Hall of Fame' who would each of you induct as the first ever member?

Q. Throughout the last 7 Seasons of WWA, which has been the most impressive, standout storyline that really grabbed your attention (Can't include your own)

Q. Do either of you have any wrestlers that are on your wish list for next season, or even wrestlers that you have never had in WWA that you would like?

Q. If you had to work with any other person, regardless of previous or present seasons, who would you choose and why? Personally, I think it would be very cool to see if the both of you link up for one season...

1. Gregers would have to he up there as would yourself and nando, but think crimey and sanity would also be worthy for there records in the early seasons

2. There's been a number of great th ings happen over all 7 seasons, I liked csdw  once it.got into a flow as someone actually tried something different.

3. Joe, Devitt, Corino and more uk based guys are on the list for next season, maybe a return of a hardcore division, so a few CZW and ICW folks too.

4. Sainty or Crimey as over the years our styles have been similar, could also see myself working with nando as we both use a number of lesser known names, so would perhaps have some similar ideas

5. I think the way of going back to what MWF was originally about has worked, could see ut going back even further in coming seasons. The super x cup will be back soon too, perhaps in a full season form this time

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 08 Jul 2014, 4:22 pm

Question for Viper

1) Is everything planned out for the 2nd half of the season already?
2) Is their anyone in league that you wanted for a role that you had to fill with others
3) Do you plan to do a theme for each season from now on or you going to do some basic storyline writing.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 08 Jul 2014, 10:14 pm

Viper / XXX Questions

Q. What do the X's stand for in Triple X Wrestling? This has actually been bugging me all season as I can only thing of two different X's

Q. With CM Punk's retrieving the fired case, are we likely to see any shake-ups in XXX with a couple of wrestlers coming and going to freshen things up?

Q. Having now been apart of WWA for 3 seasons, what has been your most enjoyably storyline to read from a fan's point of view?

Q. If you were to team up in any future seasons, who would you choose and why?

Q. Have you enjoyed the NGPW vs nXtreme invasion? What would you have booked differently? Predictions for the second half of the season?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 08 Jul 2014, 11:34 pm

1) Is everything planned out for the 2nd half of the season already?
I'd say closer to 85% at the moment but I have my next PPV's bigger matches sorted for sure right now and I'm really excited about seeing the reaction to them.

2) Is their anyone in league that you wanted for a role that you had to fill with others
Quite a few actually, originally I'd wanted Nightmare to consist of Kevin Steen and Jimmy Jacobs but when Jacobs wasn't available Kingston was a great replacement, I also wanted Michael Elgin to be in the Chris Hero spot against Biff Busick but when he wasn't available Hero seemed to fit the hard hitting role perfectly. Apart from that I've been pretty happy with my recruitment...part of me wanted a high flying division but bringing in Punk cost a lot so I scrapped that idea.

3) Do you plan to do a theme for each season from now on or you going to do some basic storyline writing.
My plan at the moment is to take XXX in to the next few seasons and try to create a history behind it but next season I might end up doing a stupid season like I did in season 6.

Q4. What do the X's stand for in Triple X Wrestling? This has actually been bugging me all season as I can only thing of two different X's
I could come up with a stupid story behind it but it doesn't stand for anything in all honesty, I'm straight edge and the symbol for straight edge is three X's so it seemed like a good name for me to use...what was your part guess?

Q5. With CM Punk's retrieving the fired case, are we likely to see any shake-ups in XXX with a couple of wrestlers coming and going to freshen things up?
Losing Punk was a huge blow for XXX but we have a name or two who might be coming in given the chance, I believe that this could be the perfect chance for some of the 'smaller' names to step up and try to become the face of XXX which some believed would be perfect for CM Punk.

Q6. Having now been apart of WWA for 3 seasons, what has been your most enjoyably storyline to read from a fan's point of view?
This is a really hard question because of how great the past few seasons have been...I'd say the majority of XPW/NGPW last season was gold but I also loved Thunder's take on the Wyatt Family/Undertaker feud.

Q7. If you were to team up in any future seasons, who would you choose and why?
I think you've shown just how good a collab could be so I'd say you'd be first choice but if I was ever to do it I'd love to work with anyone from JJ, Greggers, Tooze or Nando...I think if I do though it could be with Thunder as he has cool ideas but real life seems to get in the way which is a shame.

Q8. Have you enjoyed the NGPW vs nXtreme invasion? What would you have booked differently? Predictions for the second half of the season?
I've loved it and I don't know if I would book anything differently...any constructive critism I've had has always just been put in due to the fact that I try to give both positive and negative at all times.

That's 8 questions so i'll collect my money but feel free to ask more guys Smile

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 10 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm

Any more questions? I know I've collected my money already but I'd love to see what other people are wondering!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:03 pm

Questions For Steel / YCW

Q. How have you found your WWA debut on the whole? Obviously you were thrown straight into the deep end by inheriting a roster but what has the overall experience been like?

Q. Would you consider returning for a second season?

Q. Super Heavyweight Division - I've been quite a fan of how this division has been created, was this always the plan or was this division put together because of what roster you had to work with?

Q. Not counting your own, what storylines have you most enjoyed from other peoples shows?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:04 pm

Questions For Steel / YCW

Q. How have you found your WWA debut on the whole? Obviously you were thrown straight into the deep end by inheriting a roster but what has the overall experience been like?

I really enjoyed my first Season here, its not something ive ever done before the booking side, ive wrote segments and Promos and matches as part of various efeds, id like to think ive given a good account of myself as a rookie against you old heads. I tried to create something different to the normal kind of fed and wanted a bit of slapstick comedy in areas and some ridiculous stories, but also wanted a quite serious main story, which I think ive delivered. Inheriting the roster was tricky, mostly because ei haven't watched wrestling in a while and cant say I follow the indies or TNA, I grew up with WCW/WWE that's what I know, so I looked at getting in as many names as I knew, plus a few Homegrown talents to go in my Yorkshire fed. Overall as I said ive really enjoyed it

Q. Would you consider returning for a second season?
Purely depends on the time I have, as most know im currently traveling Australia and lthough ive been settled in Sydney for the last few months which allowed me to do this, im moving on again in September to New Zealand then back home for Christmas, so it would purely comedown when the season was going to be, Ive also mentioned in the chat if I was to comeback I would probably look at joining forces with someone, as I enjoy writing segments much more than matches, mainly because I know little actually about wrestling moves, but just enough to get by. not saying I wouldn't write matches but maybe not all the matches each weeks

Q. Super Heavyweight Division - I've been quite a fan of how this division has been created, was this always the plan or was this division put together because of what roster you had to work with?

The Super heavyweigh Division and the Triples were both something I thought of from the start something different that I hadn't really seen done before, so thought it would make my fed a bit unique to others. I know some people say Big Men matches cant be that entertaining and maybe they don't contain the high flying moves you might see with the smaller guys, but ive found it entertaining to write.

Q. Not counting your own, what storylines have you most enjoyed from other peoples shows?
Ive enjoyed lots from other peoples fed and think everybodys take on things and their own views have been fascinating, they might not have lasted too long but I enjoyed the molly shows and the more soap opera take on wrestling, twists GOT style shows I enjoyed as a fan of that show and how it can work with the wrestling families. Loving the team based wrestling of NGPW, the female division in OPAL is probably the strongest of all the feds and sets them apart, Viper has done a great Job of creating feuds with his guys and telling a story and although before I really didn't have a clue who most of his guys were I fell I've got to know to them which is cool. Ive really enjoyed reading everyones show and whilst as the rookie ive not been the best at giving feedback, mainly because I couldn't pick fault with most, the best compliment I can give is not matter where everyone finishes each show has been superb reading

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down