The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Moyes - Task Three

Go down

Team Moyes - Task Three Empty Team Moyes - Task Three

Post by Trebs Fri 27 Sep 2013, 11:12 pm

Racism is once again on the agenda, with veterans such as Sol Campbell and Paul Canoville speaking out against prejudice within the game against black players and managers.

What I want you to do is to provide me with what you think would be the greatest side made up entirely of black players. This is not to segregate them, but instead is your chance to highlight some fantastic legends of the game and their contributions to it.

The team with the best XI and explanation of why they chose those particular players will win, and from the losing team, one of you will be fired.

Trebs, Gregers, Zebs (Team Leader)

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Team Moyes - Task Three Empty Re: Team Moyes - Task Three

Post by Trebs Fri 27 Sep 2013, 11:14 pm

Alright Zebs, let us know what you want doing.

I would look at the African countries and the likes of Brazil and any other countries where the teams are predominantly black as a starting point.

What is also important is to get a definition of black as well. Does he mean Afro-Caribbean or anything non-white? etc.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 03 Oct 2013, 12:36 pm

It's been a week and I've heard nothing. I'm taking matters into my own hands, I'm not losing this task so I'll do it myself and post it up.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down