The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy Feedback Thread

+7
Enforcer
Thunder87
Dolphin Ziggler
jeromedubois
Fernando
Steel
Paul Mac 6CW
11 posters

Go down

Anarchy Feedback Thread Empty Anarchy Feedback Thread

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Well lads what do you think ?

What worked well, what surprised you, predictions for the future?

Really interested to hear your feedback and get conversation started Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Feedback Thread Empty Re: Anarchy Feedback Thread

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I really enjoyed the gazzy and adamson segment. I thought there was so much spite from adamson it came across really well

is that going to be standard 1 on 1?

I just think everything is coming along nicely and each show is outdoing the previous. I know we operate without boundaries because its all make believe but some of the work the three of you are doing is putting the real life companies to shame

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Here's my feedback,

I dislike the use of smileys in feedback threads, images should never be used to display emotions

Also too many spaces between think and the question mark.

The show though was ok

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 pm

B+ thread. Top show lads, when is the PPV

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:02 pm

27th October - And I'll con Struct my sentences how Eva I want Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Here's my actual thought

Not to steal Mr Macs quote but I don't think that was the best show yet, had a good flow to it, spot on number of matches and segments of which both were of a high quality, specially the Brown bit whoever wrote that deserves a pat on the back.

Some great feuds forming as well and gazzy vs max has the making of second best feud of the year behind blade vs brown.

Also like the use of Kelsey as the flirtatious power hungry daughter who get what she wants, a great addition, just showed jones and drake Callahan didnt have to be there to still have a presence.

I also enjoyed Drakes return, must admit that I had guessed that was who it would be but was still quality and great o have the original original back on board.

Will also be interesting to see how the SOA respond to that loss whether they try recruit or just co silicate what they already have, can definately see jones or Callahan being present next show to force the point.

The Uk championship is going great guns as well some great competitors through to next round and some greats already gone, makes for a good contest hopefully some good promos will go up for that.

Overa thoroughly enjoyed the show left lots of questions, and everything progressed, top show.

P.s who is Geoff Steel sounds like an amazing guy

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:52 pm

I heard Geoff Steel was some Jobber known for closing feds down Wink

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Think lex still has the upper hand on that game, only two have shut with me as champion, three if you count ascension, lex must atleast be in double figures

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:26 am

Thought that was a very good show. I would question the Ojore/Thunder match though, felt like that didnt really get the best out of either of them. I dont mean in move set and such btw, I think the match was well written in that regard, I think the finish and a couple details just seemed a bit off. Although, all this could be explained at a later date (I dont like myself for writing that btw).

Apart from the minor quibble, enjoyed the rest. Was very happy with the Reborn match, I like the way he lost if im honest, and the Hurst one was very good, especially the ending and respect.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:49 am

Sorry you weren't happy with the Thunder/Ojore match Chirs, I wrote most of it.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:59 am

A really good show, but it seemed quite long for a regular show IMO.

One thing I'm not sure on is the use of existing promos, do these release the written ones? I read all promos and always took them as all being a part of the show, do only ones that make Anarchy count?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:05 am

Morning all

To pick up on a few things:

I agree the Ojore/Thunder was a tough one, I made a last minute edit to the finish which may explain the confusion but it was done with a plan in mind

E- With a fortnightly show there is a lot of storyline to pack in and on this show I really wanted to get over the Kelsey character which would explain the high number of segments - I hope the length did not detract too much from the quality

In terms of using your promos in the shows - I would say that all promos count towards storylines but there are some that we decide would work well in the show format and sometimes we will add to them or sometimes copy them verbatim

Again I hope this doesn't detract from the quality but I'll take all your points on board as in terms of being a Fed head I still consider my reign to be in its infancy and I am very much a newb to this Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 am

No the quality was really good - I was just surprised at the length! Hadn't considered the fact it is fortnightly.

As for the promos that's fair enough, it wasn't something that I'd come across before and not sure how it all fits together. For example the confrontation E had with Jones and Calihan happened in their office, in the show it was over the phone. If I referenced it again I wouldn't know which was the real one.

Sorry for only giving negative feedback. I did enjoy the show and as it was late I rushed what I was typing. The Kelsey character is really interesting, with her presiding over the first set back to the Authority I'll be interested to see the reaction she gets from Jones & Callihan and if it causes tension between them.

I also thought the Adamson / GazzyD sections were really well written. Probably my favourite part of the show.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:26 am

That is fair about the confrontation between E and Jones/Callihan - I only changed it to fit in with the story with them being away

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:56 am

I really like the Kelsey character, will be cool to see how she gets treated for leaving early and Viper and Nate Nack both getting a bit of revenge against The Authority...I can see her being punished and then becoming a bit of a spanner in the works for her Dad and Uncle.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:01 am

I'm glad you like it Viper , I think a good strong female character works well in a fed

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:03 am

I like Mr Jones will want to punish/get rid of Kelsey but Drake will stick up for her leading to tension between the two. Whenever The Authority storyline ends I think Kelsey will be a major part of their downfall.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:I'm glad you like it Viper , I think a good strong female character works well in a fed
She works so well because if a male character was acting like her (minus the flirty stuff) he'd come across as annoying and whiney but she comes across as pretty clever and manipulative, reminds me a bit of early Steph but on a whole new level.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 pm

The show was top notch, well done OK

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Is that all we get Marky - Where's the constructed feedback?

You rock up and throw out a thumbs up and you think that's ok Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Good show guys, credit to whoever wrote that cracking Masters promo. It seemed that Masters may be in a little trouble with SOA from how commentary thought of it. I think Kelsey is gonna try somehow to gain the majority of the power around 6CW, she seems like she is gonna cause major issues between Jones and Calihan. Time will tell but the next PPV is coming together nicely.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Top show once again and some nice feuds building up in the process I think that the Gazzy vs Max feud has the potential for feud of the year but it could be tough to beat Brown vs Blade for that honour.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:22 pm

TheCultOfPersonality wrote:Good show guys, credit to whoever wrote that cracking Masters promo. It seemed that Masters may be in a little trouble with SOA from how commentary thought of it. I think Kelsey is gonna try somehow to gain the majority of the power around 6CW, she seems like she is gonna cause major issues between Jones and Calihan. Time will tell but the next PPV is coming together nicely.
Glad you liked the Masters promo mate, got a direction to take him in tried to make him come across in the right way, sticking to the way you see him as well Smile

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Thunder87 wrote:Sorry you weren't happy with the Thunder/Ojore match Chirs, I wrote most of it.
No, no Thunder, it wasnt the match I had a problem with if you get me, it was the finish (it was hard to put that across when I was writing my comment, cos the match content and the match ending seem linked but they kind of arent!), but like I said if thats explained that its all fine; and Paul's quote:

Paul Mac 6CWI agree the Ojore/Thunder was a tough one, I made a last minute edit to the finish which may explain the confusion but it was done with a plan in mind
...makes me think that it will be! And it also means it was Paul's fault, not yours Wink  The match itself had good spots and fed into the characters very well (although the eye gouge was intriguing and makes me wonder whether Thunder is having a change of character or going to get some comeuppance).

Ojore is the only person I ever get fussy about because I have such clear definitions of his character in my head, which means I analyse specifics with him. I hope I didnt sound critical, I wasnt as I definitely have no more of a "correct" opinion compared to anyone else, it was more of a note.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Yep blame me - Too be honest it was always gonna be a hard one with a Thunder win but keeping Ojore looking strong that's why I went for the opportunistic pin and the fast count

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Its all good Paul, not blaming! It all makes sense as it came with a plan. I like plans. Im happy, well I will be once Thunder sees this and knows I was criticising him thumbsup

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Thought that was a very good show. I would question the Ojore/Thunder match though, felt like that didnt really get the best out of either of them. I dont mean in move set and such btw, I think the match was well written in that regard, I think the finish and a couple details just seemed a bit off. Although, all this could be explained at a later date (I dont like myself for writing that btw).

Apart from the minor quibble, enjoyed the rest. Was very happy with the Reborn match, I like the way he lost if im honest, and the Hurst one was very good, especially the ending and respect.
Excellent, I was concerned as I was in two minds before sending it over. I still wanted Reborn coming out loking really strong even though he lost

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:Sorry you weren't happy with the Thunder/Ojore match Chirs, I wrote most of it.
No, no Thunder, it wasnt the match I had a problem with if you get me, it was the finish (it was hard to put that across when I was writing my comment, cos the match content and the match ending seem linked but they kind of arent!), but like I said if thats explained that its all fine; and Paul's quote:

Paul Mac 6CWI agree the Ojore/Thunder was a tough one, I made a last minute edit to the finish which may explain the confusion but it was done with a plan in mind
...makes me think that it will be! And it also means it was Paul's fault, not yours Wink  The match itself had good spots and fed into the characters very well (although the eye gouge was intriguing and makes me wonder whether Thunder is having a change of character or going to get some comeuppance).

Ojore is the only person I ever get fussy about because I have such clear definitions of his character in my head, which means I analyse specifics with him. I hope I didnt sound critical, I wasnt as I definitely have no more of a "correct" opinion compared to anyone else, it was more of a note.
Trust me bud, I'm fussy when it comes to Thunder. Mostly 'cause he's such a randomly, specific character. If you read Thunder's profile, I do indicate that Thunder has a little bit of Eddie Guerrero in him and that he'll "cheat" if he has to.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Is that all we get Marky - Where's the constructed feedback?

You rock up and throw out a thumbs up and you think that's ok Wink
Hey, my contract clearly stated "Not forced to give proper feedback like the rest of the schmucks in 6CW" Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 pm

gazzyD wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Thought that was a very good show. I would question the Ojore/Thunder match though, felt like that didnt really get the best out of either of them. I dont mean in move set and such btw, I think the match was well written in that regard, I think the finish and a couple details just seemed a bit off. Although, all this could be explained at a later date (I dont like myself for writing that btw).

Excellent, I was concerned as I was in two minds before sending it over. I still wanted Reborn coming out loking really strong even though he lost
Loved it mate, I don't really care about wins and losses, it's the representation. I'd happily have Reborn lose every match in 2013 as long as he loses in spectacular fashion.

Thunder - such diligence to character a d the small details makes you a man after my own heart :3

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down