The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

+43
Uryu Ishida
marcellus wallace
Cass1234
jbeadlesbigrighthand
VDT
Nachos Jones
Fernando
The Beast
The Fourth Lion
spencerclarke
TinRibs
ShahenshahG
Mike Selig
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
subhranshu.kumar.5
Sir. badgerhands
JuliusHMarx
super_realist
compelling and rich
jimmyinthewell68
Mad for Chelsea
bhb001
88Chris05
STC
Hulking_up
Bull
Paul Mac 6CW
Adam D
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
x12x
dummy_half
The Womble
Stella
westisbest
Mr Bounce
Rowley
Ent
rIck_dAgless
Galted
LivinginItaly
Dr Gregory House MD
hbk48942
47 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?  - Page 2 Empty What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

Post by hbk48942 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

title says it all

for me Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging - not my cup of tea at all.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

Post by STC Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Galted wrote:
STC wrote:Sorority Row (2009).

Appalling. Brainless. Crap. Diabolical. Embarrassing. Frightful. Ghastly. Horrendous. Insulting. Joke. Kack. Laughable. Mind-numbing. Nefarious. Offensive. Poppycock. Queeze-inducing(?), Ridiculous. Shocking. Twaddle. Unbelievable. Vapid. Worthless. Xylophone-smashing, Yawn. Zero out of Ten.  
Haven't seen it but guessing that your one-line review is far better than the film.
I'm usually quite picky with films and will only watch one's that I have looked up and have had good reviews or have been recommended to me, etc. I didn't intend on watching Sorority Row, but it had some fit young ladies in so it grabbed my attention. You know them nights when there's nothing on TV, and you've watched everyhting on your planner and you can't be arsed to put a DVD on, and you flip through the channels and decide to watch something? Well it was one of those. By the end of the film I was wishing for the serial killer to come out of the TV and put me out of my misery. The ending was so bad. I've never been so insulted. Well not since I tried chatting up the barmaid in the Dog and Rat last weekend.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Deary me, insults? INSULTS? Behave yourself, this is gentle ribbing at worst. I have to ask though, with you having such a sensitive nature, do you honestly believe that you'd make it as Lord Sugar's partner, especially when armed with the knowledge that everyone is going to rip the piddle out of you for that edible foil idea?
Dress it up how you wish, an insult is an insult if taken that way by the recipient. And if you think my edible tin foil idea was a serious suggestion, then you need to fix your sarcasmometer, it is well and truly broken Laugh
And if you think I genuinely believed your idea and wasn't simply being disparaging for lack of anything better to do then you can have my sarcasmometer...although I've renamed it the "Sarcazzymeter" (I haven't, I'm being sarcastic)

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:26 pm

I believed it.

I ate some tin foil last week.

W***ers.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 pm

STC wrote:I believed it.

W***ers.
What's wrong with waiters?

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
STC wrote:I believed it.

W***ers.
What's wrong with waiters?
Waiter, waiter, there's some tinfoil in my soup.....

I'll get me coat.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:16 pm

I like that, the Sarcazzymeter Laugh

If you think I didn't realise that you were being sarcastic about my being sarcastic, then...

Bacon-flavoured edible tin foil would be a winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Not for me...I'm Jewish...well, Jew-ish!

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:43 pm

That Bruce Willis film from a few years back, 'Surrogates.' Now that was truly horrific.

I love Sly, but 'Stop or my Mom will Shoot' was almost unforgivable.

Did anyone else think that 'Superbad' was howlingly UNfunny?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:50 pm

I loved superbad Chris. Am really getting concerned by your film taste chris. In boxing and music we appear to have a good deal of overlap but we are miles away on films. At least you did not put the godfather forward this time. Suspect I would have been enquiring how much onetwo charged for his services.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:52 pm

88Chris05 wrote:That Bruce Willis film from a few years back, 'Surrogates.' Now that was truly horrific.

I love Sly, but 'Stop or my Mom will Shoot' was almost unforgivable.

Did anyone else think that 'Superbad' was howlingly UNfunny?
I agree, I thought it was based on Michael Marshall Smith's sci-fi (ish) novel "Spares" It wasn't but it was carp

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Maybe I need to rewatch it or something, Rowley. Rented it about five years back and for whatever reason I just remember not being at all fussed about it.

The Godfather is a good film - I just don't think it's a great one, although I know even that stance upsets you greatly!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Any criticism of the godfather apart from slagging three off annoys me enormously. When it comes to three you can pretty much say what you want. Who in their right mind replaces Robert Duvall with George Hamilton, disgraceful.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Honest directed by Dave Stewart. First half was mildly entertaining and then became a total mess that should never have been brought out in the cinema. Truly awful

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Can I add another nomination:

Driven

Sly Stallone reprising his Rocky role, but in the guise of a CART racing driver (not sure he'd even fit in a CART car...). Clunky dialogue, preposterous action scenes and generally stupid. The only consolation is that at times it reached the 'so bad its funny' level.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Daredevil is the worst film I've ever seen.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:59 pm

i like a few B movies because that's what they are and thus what you get B movies . But when a steaming turd of a mega bucks film comes out that i had to drive 20 miles to the cinema to take my son ,get ripped off with ridiculously priced popcorn and coke and have to watch two and a half hours of noise mostly from the very punchable and stupidity named shia laBeouf . transformers two revenge of the fallen is that film .

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:02 pm

This is a great review to read about one of the greatest films ever made (I saw it in the cinema)

http://www.jabootu.com/jawstr.htm

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Open water has to be up there for me

Based on a true story. ..... but they got stranded on there own so nobody knows what happened so made the whole plot up

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Natural Born Killers.
Drivel.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Suburban Commando

A friend of mine persuaded me into going to the cinema to watch this. There were us two (20 years old) and loads of families with little kids.

Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Shanghai Surprise was every bit as bad as everyone said it was. I figured it couldn't be that bad, so went to see it, and it was.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:24 pm

one ive watched recently that seems to get high ratings on imdb, rotten tomatoes etc which i thought was frigging awful was cabin in the woods

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Napoleon Dynamite - Friends raved about how funny it was, I found it as amusing as I'd imagine trying to pass a fir cone through my digestive tract.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Sir. badgerhands wrote:Napoleon Dynamite - Friends raved about how funny it was, I found it as amusing as I'd imagine trying to pass a fir cone through my digestive tract.
Yeah, I really missed the boat on that one. When I say "missed the boat" I mean stood at the dockside waving bye bye hoping there's a freak tidal wave and everyone on board ends up missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Pft, Napoleon was ruddy good!
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Stella wrote:Pft, Napoleon was ruddy good!
Oh why wasn't Stella on that boat (sigh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:06 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Not a fan of boats dave.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Stella wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Not a fan of boats dave.
But you set sail on the good ship Dynamite by virtue of saying it was ruddy good.

Back to top Go down

Post by subhranshu.kumar.5 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:02 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Titanic- probably isn't the worse film in terms of quality, but it's so long, so boring, and too big budget to be it's so bad it's funny
I don't know about your likings but still this movie made me curious. i like this a lot.
subhranshu.kumar.5
subhranshu.kumar.5

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:37 am

Next Friday & Friday after Next

Waterworld (obviously)

Twins

Kindergarden Cop

The 9/11 film with Nicholas Cage

Meet the Fockers

Any horror film in the past 15 years.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Selig Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 am

The day the earth stood still - the one with Neo, sorry Keanu Reeves, "playing" an alien who was meant to destroy the earth but eventually develops a conscience thanks to a somewhat fit woman. Or something. Just awful.

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:13 pm

City of Angels.

Con Air

The Rock

In fact, anything with Nicholas Cage.......Ghost Rider picard 
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:37 pm

300 I had to be nudged awake 300 times because I was snoring in my seat and that was the only source of entertainment anyone next to me got as well. Was proper excited for it as well when I went in.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:City of Angels.

Con Air

The Rock

In fact, anything with Nicholas Cage.......Ghost Rider picard 
I hate everything with Nicholas Cage apart from Face/Off and Gone In 60 Seconds.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:24 pm

The ending of IT was a bit of a let down. Think Stephen King has a fetish of giant spiders or something. How that creature ended up in the film still astounds me to this day.

Not a film I hate but has anyone seen Bad Taste. Classic!!!!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:17 am

One that sticks in mind from recent memory was Your Highness

absolutely awful movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:54 pm

I watched THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2 yesterday.
Without doubt the worst film ever made. EVER.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by TinRibs Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:54 am

The Other Half

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458449/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Not sure if it's the worst I've ever seen, but it's certainly down there somewhere.
TinRibs
TinRibs

http://richieandrews.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:10 am

Batman and Robin.
I win.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:34 pm

The dark knight rises. Overhyped rubbish.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Spice World The Movie
Twilight
Blair Witch Project

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 am

Braveheart. Absolute twaddle from start to finish.

Big budget anti-English propaganda with only the loosest connection to real events. And to think the Academy gave it 5 awards.

The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am

Agree with GazzyD Your Highness absolutely dreadful.

I would however like to throw in "Dude Where's My Car?", dire.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 pm

What im watching on Comedy Central is by far the worst thing ive ever seen. 

The 41 year old virgin who knocked up Sarah Marshall and felt superbad about it. 

So Frak awful but funny in the same way that it's so cringeworthy Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:34 am

The worst film I have ever seen has to be 'The curious case of Benjamin Buttons'. That truly was awful and so bleedin long.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm

STC wrote:Sorority Row (2009).

Appalling. Brainless. Crap. Diabolical. Embarrassing. Frightful. Ghastly. Horrendous. Insulting. Joke. Kack. Laughable. Mind-numbing. Nefarious. Offensive. Poppycock. Queeze-inducing(?), Ridiculous. Shocking. Twaddle. Unbelievable. Vapid. Worthless. Xylophone-smashing, Yawn. Zero out of Ten.  

As above but Fred: The Movie & Bad Teacher
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:40 pm

I saw The Sweetest Thing at the cinema. It was a second date with a girl I really liked, and I thought it would make a bad impression if I refused to watch her choice. Even still, ten minutes in I was in two minds about whether to walk out and tell her to meet me in the lobby afterwards.

I can't believe someone's mentioned the Rock though. Nicolas Cage may be the worst actor of all time, but Connery saves it.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass1234 Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Burn after reading!! unbelievably bad!

Cass1234

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus wallace Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Pitch black.Feckin jimmy white

marcellus wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 pm

felix the cat, the movie

90 minutes of "WTF" "WHY" and suffering...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next