The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scary killers

+9
The Best in the World
superflyweight
Galted
Adam D
Stella
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
jimmyinthewell68
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

scary killers  - Page 2 Empty scary killers

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

in the film no country for old men   , javier bardem played sadistic  coin tossing hitman  anton chigurh. the guy really creeped me out and Im  not embarrassed to say scared me . so my question to you what HUMAN killer had you hiding behind the sofa

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

scary killers  - Page 2 Empty Re: scary killers

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Aug 2013, 9:43 am

jimmyinthewell68 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Still waiting for a film about my favourite serial killer, Jeffrey Dahmer.
You have a favourite serial killer? Who is your favourite child molester Dave?
Laugh 

You b'stard, I just choked on my tea and burned my throat and the inside of my nose .
                         i can't stop laughing at this  brilliant
Yeah that was pretty funny, Jeff. First Dave makes me laugh, then you. Amazing.

They say it comes in 3's. What's next? Superfly posts something interesting? Galted gets a point on the TV cup?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 14 Aug 2013, 9:46 am

Would suggest Ghosty would say something complimentary about one of the Klitschko's Tina but don't think we should set the bar too high.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 9:47 am

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Perhaps "favourite serial killer" was a strange turn of phrase and I should have perhaps said "Serial killer who holds the most fascination" so as not to make me sound worryingly weird.
Suspect that particular horse has already bolted.
Don't even know why I've bothered to try and sanitise it. Me and my friend's wife had many a long chat about our favourite serial killers (for the record, hers was John Wayne Gacy). There's nothing unusual about the subject matter and I bet in the past ten years you can count the number of people we've kidnapped and mutilated on one hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 Aug 2013, 9:49 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Perhaps "favourite serial killer" was a strange turn of phrase and I should have perhaps said "Serial killer who holds the most fascination" so as not to make me sound worryingly weird.
Don't even know why I've bothered to try and sanitise it. Me and my friend's wife had many a long chat about our favourite serial killers (for the record, hers was John Wayne Gacy). There's nothing unusual about the subject matter and I bet in the past ten years you can count the number of people we've kidnapped and mutilated on one hand.
Presumably you keep this hand in a box under your bed?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 9:55 am

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Nope, it's been dried out and varished and I'll use it as a keyring that's likely to stimulate lively debate at parties. However, since I'm yet to be invited to a party (or should I say back to a party since all those people disappeared) it's hard to say what success this is likely to have

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:07 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Nope, it's been dried out and varished and I'll use it as a keyring that's likely to stimulate lively debate at parties. However, since I'm yet to be invited to a party (or should I say back to a party since all those people disappeared) it's hard to say what success this is likely to have
I take it the parties you are invited to, are the ones where you throw your keyrings in a bowl?

what other way would they get to see it? (the key ring that is)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:10 am

Adam D wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
I take it the parties you are invited to, are the ones where you throw your keyrings in a bowl?

what other way would they get to see it? (the key ring that is)
I would have dangling from my belt loops. That way people can either say "Is that a severed, dried and varnished hand you have as an interesting keyfob designed methinks to start up conversations at parties?" or I can say, "Oy, are you staring at my genitals. The last person who did that donated his hand to my 'interesting keyfob designed to strike up conversations at parties' collection" Then we'll all have a good laugh and phone the police back saying it's a false alarm or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:11 am

What's next? Superfly posts something interesting?
Did you not read my BJ Hunnicutt anecdote?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:16 am

superflyweight wrote:
What's next? Superfly posts something interesting?
Did you not read my BJ Hunnicutt anecdote?  
Unfortunately, yes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:29 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Anyone seen Dear Mr. Gacy? I haven't but some bloke told me about it once and it sounded alright.

(Is this how you do it, superfly?)
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:16 am

That is a cracking anecdote, IG. Keep them coming!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:04 pm

perhaps i should change this topic to favorite killers . i liked the grey haired hitman in godfather 3 . he was cool as hell especially against those twin bodyguards . faking his own death to kill the other one

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:10 pm

I like Al Neri from the godfather Jimmy. Pretty much silent throughout but deadly when the job needed doing, as Fredo confirms.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:25 pm

Rowley wrote:I like Al Neri from the godfather Jimmy. Pretty much silent throughout but deadly when the job needed doing, as Fredo confirms.
i can feel a godfather session coming on this weekend .

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 14 Aug 2013, 6:09 pm

superflyweight wrote:Brian Cox was at school with my dad.  My dad's scarier.

So it was him that burnt the school down then?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:01 am

All schools in Dundee eventually get burnt down. It's as sure as death and taxes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:13 am

Lots of your type in the city last night, superfly.  I went out for dinner with a old friend and China Town was mobbed by men in skirts.

You chaps really have to let  Bannockburn go though mate.  It was a such a long time ago.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:32 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Lots of your type in the city last night, superfly.  I went out for dinner with a old friend and China Town was mobbed by men in skirts.

You chaps really have to let  Bannockburn go though mate.  It was a such a long time ago.
Having an old friend for dinner on the scary killer thread eh, Tino?  Don't let Dangerous Dave, the 667 Murderer know.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:34 am

Remember watching a Plummer/Mason Sherlock holmes vs Jack the ripper years ago called Murder by decree...

Donald Sutherland is a guy who has visions in the movie...and he tells Plummer of one where he saw Jack the ripper kill a prostitute down an alleyway.....and It shows the murder...

Absolutely superbly done...and it spooked me right out....

Shows it doesn't have to be graphic..........The Jack the ripper menace in that movie was excellent and the mood brilliant..

and I recommend it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:35 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Lots of your type in the city last night, superfly.  I went out for dinner with a old friend and China Town was mobbed by men in skirts.

Having an old friend for dinner on the scary killer thread eh, Tino?  Don't let Dangerous Dave, the 667 Murderer know.
Good point.

I have been trying to wind Dave up for a while about his heavy metal fetish, but after yesterdays revelations I am little more nervous of goading him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:51 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Remember watching a Plummer/Mason Sherlock holmes vs Jack the ripper years ago called Murder by decree...

Donald Sutherland is a guy who has visions in the movie...and he tells Plummer of one where he saw Jack the ripper kill a prostitute down an alleyway.....and It shows the murder...

Absolutely superbly done...and it spooked me right out....

Shows it doesn't have to be graphic..........The Jack the ripper menace in that movie was excellent and the mood brilliant..

and I recommend it..
I remember that film well. Great movie as is Time after time.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:53 am

Jack the ripper is like Tommy Hearns....He's lost to sherlock Holmes and HG Wells....and took a split decision loss to Johnny Depp.........

Be remembered more for his defeats than his wins..........

Still an alltimer though for me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:55 am

i think he was a hype job, which kills did he have on his record? A couple of streetwalkers well past their prime!

Ducked all the big police detectives...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:06 am

I hate the Tartan Army with a passion that borders on quite strong contempt.

A bunch of Braveheart watching, stereotypes that seem to think its a good idea to promote the fact that Scotland is full of peed morons that don't understand their own history.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:10 am

Are you telling us it isn't ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:14 am

Most of them were in good spirits! A little bit boisterous but nothing too bad.

We were on the receiving end of a bit of friendly verbals in an Irish bar but nothing sinister. I was explaining to one of them that I hated football and had a Scottish father. He didn't believe about the father bit until I showed him my surname and he then started rattling on about where my family name originates from. I think by the end of it, I was a direct descendent of William Wallace.

Strangely enough, they saved most of their vitriol for a bunch of Americans who were sitting in the bar. Gave them some frightful stick, although they almost certainly deserved it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:25 am

I'm sure the Americans rose above it.......

Jealousy I'm sure..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:25 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Jack the ripper is like Tommy Hearns....He's lost to sherlock Holmes and HG Wells....and took a split decision loss to Johnny Depp.........

Be remembered more for his defeats than his wins..........

Still an alltimer though for me..
He also has lonegivity - he fought HG wells over 100 years of history, both in London and New York.

Cant say he was a stay at home Jack.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:26 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'm sure the Americans rose above it.......
They did. One of them even put his cheeseburger down to talk to them for a moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 6:29 am

Consensus has it that he's American anyway...Dr.Francis Tumblety ticks all the boxes..and was in the East end at the times of the killings.........Left and then the killings stopped...

Even your most celebrated killer is an American...

Good job we are modest..

Cheeseburgers are full of protein.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2