The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vince V HHH idea an idea so crazy it might just work?

4 posters

Go down

Vince V HHH idea an idea so crazy it might just work? Empty Vince V HHH idea an idea so crazy it might just work?

Post by kamikaze Sun 28 Jul 2013, 3:05 pm

With the Vince V HHH storyline going on it looks likely that will end up being a battle for full control of the company.
I see it going to a HHH V a fighter of McMahons choosing with the company on the line maybe at wrestlemania
I would have Vince spend a good few weeks trying to choose a fighter he feels could get the job done eventually picking some1 on a hot streak whos looking unbeatable (bit like when he selected Umaga v Lashley)
Id have HHH about to win the match when out of the crowd Comes a masked man who takes HHH out leaving McMahons guy an easy win.
Next night on Raw McMahon in introduced as STILL the chairman of the board the trade mark strut and cocky grin as he heads to the ring, he would brag about always having a business plan etc etc he would explain how yes he spent weeks choosing a guy to fight HHH but in reality he had chosen sum1 to protect his company years ago he would then reveal the masked man as the ORIGINAL CHOSEN ONE DREW MCINTYRE!
With Vince by his side he could fulfil his potential and destiny and become a heavyweight champ.

I know this is far out thinking and would you really want to take him away from 3mb but in the crazy world of wrestling why the fudge not!

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Vince V HHH idea an idea so crazy it might just work? Empty Re: Vince V HHH idea an idea so crazy it might just work?

Post by PhoenixBeer Sun 28 Jul 2013, 3:46 pm

Think it would be a great way to make him relevant again. He's stagnating with 3MB. It says a lot that Heath Slater is the main focus of that group! A few years ago he was in the elimination chamber and when he came out he was on fire. I remember the commentators putting over how vicious he was. Hasn't done anything of note for a good few years. He's talented, just needs to show it.

PhoenixBeer

Back to top Go down

Vince V HHH idea an idea so crazy it might just work? Empty Re: Vince V HHH idea an idea so crazy it might just work?

Post by Samo Sun 28 Jul 2013, 5:51 pm

The 'Chosen One' gimmick was always going to flounder without the presence of Mr. McMahon on screen to back him up. With McMahon getting more screen time it wouldn't be a horrible idea. I'd love to see it, always rated McIntyre.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:02 am

That would be a good way to instantly get McIntyre back on the scene. Its so good that WWE wouldnt do it. Its a shame as mentioned above McIntyre is good in the ring and was on fire a few years back

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down