The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions please for tonights Interview with Craig Conway (Cardiff and Scotland)

+4
Bull
Holymiky
Adam D
VDT
8 posters

Go down

Questions please for tonights Interview with Craig Conway (Cardiff and Scotland) Empty Questions please for tonights Interview with Craig Conway (Cardiff and Scotland)

Post by VDT Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:53 pm

I'm happy to announce we're interviewing Cardiff City and Scotland Midfielder Craig Conway tonight!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Conway_(footballer)

We're recording the interview at 8pm this Evenings!

Should be a really interesting chat with Cardiff promoted last season!

If you have any questions please post them on here and we'll do my best to ask them or Tweet @v2football

Thanks
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Questions please for tonights Interview with Craig Conway (Cardiff and Scotland) Empty Re: Questions please for tonights Interview with Craig Conway (Cardiff and Scotland)

Post by Adam D Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm

all questions welcomed - the interview is at 8pm so please hurry!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Questions please for tonights Interview with Craig Conway (Cardiff and Scotland) Empty Re: Questions please for tonights Interview with Craig Conway (Cardiff and Scotland)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 pm

- What are you looking forward to most this season - playing at Old Trafford or seeing yourself on MOTD every week?
- Which player/s are you most looking forward to going up against?
- What's the feeling in the dressing room about Tom Ince's decision to stay at Blackpool?

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm

How do you think Cardiff will do in the first season in the Premier League?

How much do you think you will play a part in the teams performances?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:22 pm

- How has the pre-season routine for the Premier League campaign compared to your previous pre-seasons. Is it as tough as you expected, or worse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Do you think Ronaldo will join United

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm

What game are you looking forward to most? Manchester United away or Swansea at home?
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

How do you find playing in the english championship compared to the spl?

What was the better year for you personally, last season gaining promotion or Uniteds run to the scottish cup and 3rd place?

Can you come back, we miss you Sad xx

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh House, I was already calling him by the time you asked. I did ask that first question anyway, barely covered Scottish football cos I know so little about it. I said to VDT I wish House was online!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:10 pm

TELL MALKY MACKAY HE IS A LEGEND
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Oh House, I was already calling him by the time you asked. I did ask that first question anyway, barely covered Scottish football cos I know so little about it. I said to VDT I wish House was online!

Did that have anything to do with Conway or were you just in the mood Wink

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:24 am

Three aint enough man I need five

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down