The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway

+3
VDT
Holymiky
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway Empty The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:20 pm

The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway 2585088

Welcome to another episode of the V2 Football Show. This week we were lucky enough to have another great guest as Cardiff City's Craig Conway joined us for an interview whilst away with the squad on pre-season training in Switzerland.

We talked about his career so far, focusing on the season that has seen the Welsh side win The Championship and a look forward to Cardiff's first season in the Premier League.

Our panel also talked briefly about Wayne Rooney and Luis Suarez, discussed this week's latest transfers and why big names are not arriving on these shores.

We also have a competition for you. Bee Inspired have given us the opportunity to giveaway a couple prizes for our wonderful listeners.

All people need to do is to email in their answers (
football@v2journal.com) to the following question:

How many different designs of T Shirt do Bee Inspired offer? (to clarify, its patterns not T Shirts - ie if the pattern appears on a T Shirt and vest top, that counts as one design)

http://www.beeinspired.bigcartel.com/products

http://v2journal.com/uploads/3/0/3/4/3034188/football_podcast_18th_july.mp3

If you have any great stories of funny mistakes football staff have made or any feedback or thoughts about this weeks episode send them to football@v2journal.com

You can also follow us on Twitter @v2football

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway Empty Re: The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway

Post by Holymiky Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Just to clarify about when i was talking about Suarez, i didn't mean that teams are above Liverpool in terms of size of the club or anything because Liverpool are a huge club but what i meant was in terms of last seasons finish in the Premier League table the teams that finished above Liverpool. Liverpool are a great club in my opinion.

And also the sigh before the chat about Rooney and Suarez was not a negative one it was just me preparing to say my opinion on the stories thats all :)I just wanted to clarify these things thats all.

I know that i pretty much said this on the podcast but i just wanted to explain thats all.

Craig Conway was an amazing guest, i thought it was a very interesting interview, great job OK

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway Empty Re: The V2 Football Podcast - With Guest Cardiff City winger Craig Conway

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Listening to this now. I want whatever Chris is smoking!

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 pm

EL FER LEATHER
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Moon on toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am

Transfer window round up is a great feature, keep them jokes coming Wilko Laugh

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 am

I think theres a hashtag that Olly loves that perfectly describes what happened to me

The difference between the interview and the podcast is insane...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 am

#headsgone

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:12 am

Really enjoyed recording this weeks show, and I hope that came across when listening to this. Wilko has promised to sing on next weeks episodes so get your requests in.

Also don't forget to enter the competition and send us your answers for the stupidest things you've ever seen a member of the coaching staff do, email them to football@v2journal.com.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:14 pm

The song I want Chris to do is The Lions Roar
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Sorry Olly, im not a prepubescent teenage girl, I cant handle that being heard by anyone, let alone from my voice

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Is Conway any good? We just signed him on loan until December.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:12 pm

He's a good footballer Nick, he plays on the left but is predominantly right footed, he's not a winger but more like an attacking midfielder who plays wide, he likes to come inside usually onto his stronger foot, has plenty of ability and has a good engine.

Enjoys a dig at goal too

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Cheers Gaffer!

Sounds like Orlandi, who has just been ruled out for 2 months. Hopefully Craig can be his replacement for that time. Im happy about this signing, sounds like he will fit our style of play.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down