The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Final Dawn 15th May 2011

+4
Union Cane
AberdeenSteve
Blade
President Trump
8 posters

Go down

6CW Final Dawn 15th May 2011 Empty 6CW Final Dawn 15th May 2011

Post by President Trump Tue 10 May 2011 - 12:03

Dark Match
Josh Valour vs Michael Sweetwater

Match 1
6CW Extreme Title
Keith Leone ©️ vs Dicey Reilly vs Geoff Steel vs Lex Hart

Match 2
Angealus vs Mason White

Match 3
6CW Tag Team Titles
Frank Rook/Yarmouth Blade ©️ vs Generation Zero (Scorpion & Jackson Black)

Match 4
Street Fight
Mark Matzko vs Anonymous

Match 5
Tag Team Tables Match
Frosted Dice vs Internecio/Cerberus

Match 6
Submission Match
Daniel Reilly vs Perfect Jack

Main Event
6CW World Title
GazzyD ©️ vs Triple D

Promo below Very Happy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

6CW Final Dawn 15th May 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Final Dawn 15th May 2011

Post by Blade Tue 10 May 2011 - 13:46

The camera cut's back stage were it enter's Gerard dubios office, Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade are sat at the other side of the desk and Gerard dubios is sat at the other side of the desk.

GD, OK fella's you know what you have to do tonight? you have to take out Generation Zero,This is final dawn and you must make it happen.

YB, we will do our best sir,we will take them out.

FR, yes sir no probs, we got it covered.

GD, And is Mason White on our side too?

YB, yes boss I do be leave he is,The more men we have on our side the better.And with Gazzyd taking on triple d we have another ally in him.He will take care of triple d.

FR, yes and we will take care of Scorpion & Jackson Black,if those two face us alone and dont get any help from the rest of Generation zero we can take the out.

YB,And if they do decide to come out and help them, well we will just have to use any means necessary of taking all of Generation Zero out.

GD, I do hope so boys I really do.

The camera goes back to ring side
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 11 May 2011 - 9:05

“Generation” hits the 6CW speakers and Jackson Black swaggers from behind the curtain. He pauses at the top of the ramps and welcomes the heat he is getting from the 6CW fans. He walks down the ring trash talking to a few of the fans and grabs a sign that says ‘Gen Zero Sucks’ and rips it in half. He enters the ring and shouts at the ring side attendant to get him a mic. He snatches it from the cowering man and begins to shout into the mic.

“Will you all just shut up!! These boos are getting so boring. You are all pathetic and should be appreciative that I, Jackson Black, am giving you a second of my dam time.”

The crowd begin to boo louder and Black doesn’t look amused. He shakes his head.

“When will you ever learn? Anyway, I am here for a reason. I watched Mr Yarmouth Blade claim that he could take me out when he was sucking up to Frenchy backstage. This chump is all mouth and no action. He sits backstage and makes all these promises that he’ll take me out. I had his chance at Escalation but failed like he always does. I destroyed him and he knows it. I am sick of him making these claims and I am demanding that he gets out here and confronts me face to face. I am demanding that he comes out here and make these idle threats to my face. Get out here Blade!!”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 11 May 2011 - 9:55

The one and only hits and Blade comes out from the top of stage and the crowd are going wild,blade has got his tag team belt wrapped round his wast, he holds his hands up to the fans and then runs down to the ring slides under the top rope and stands nose to nose with Jackson Black.

As Blade slid in he grabbed a mic that was waiting for him on the ring steps.

Blade steps back so he can speak in his mic.

YB,so you think i failed in taking you out hey puss bag?Well the only reason I didn't take you out was because you had some back up, you always have some back up, you can? you can never do any think your self can you chump stake?

JB, well ..............

YB,Shut the hell up i never gave you permission to speak.

Crowd go with a loud ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

YB, you and your buddies have tried to take us out and you are the ones that have failed my friend, we are all still here and at final dawn you will find out how we are going to take you out, beleave in that.you can only do things in your group, never one and one and now that I have you in the middle of this ring a lone I will show you what yarmouth blade can do.

Blade steps back and waits for Blacks response.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 11 May 2011 - 10:22

Black looks at Blade and begins to laugh to himself. He lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.

“You make me laugh Blade. You come out here mouthing off, make all these ridiculous claims that you have had the better of me in the past. It is all lies Blade. This past week at Escalation you were defeated by Jackson Black. The entire time you were in that ring with me you were taught a technical master class. I, Jackson Black, destroyed you. I took great pleasure after that match to beat the life out of you and your buddie Rook.”

The crowd boo as Jackson laughs to himself.

“You talk about how I can’t do anything without my ‘group’. That is the biggest loads of rubbish I have heard in my entire life. I have dominated the indy circuit of the United States since I was old enough to participate. Did I have Triple D, Scorpion & Angealus then? No, no I did not. The reason I am in Gen Zero is to rid this company of the fakes and the people who believe they can wrestle. Triple D has shown me the light; he has shown me that there are opportunities in this business for people like me and him. We want to be champions and we will help each other out to succeed in doing so.”

He stares at the Tag belt that is wrapped around Blade’s waist.

“That belt that is round your waist will be mine come Final Dawn. You never deserved it in the first place. I know for a fact that the tag titles belong to Rook and yourself because you brown nose that idiotic Frenchmen backstage and it is frankly disgusting. Final Dawn will be the ‘dawn’ of a new age. Gen Zero will run this company we will make sure that everyone suffers.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 11 May 2011 - 10:59

Yarmouth blade laughs back at Jackson Black.

YB, Well talk about contradicting your self there Black,you say you don't need ddd help and yet you say that you will help each achieve your goals to become champions, see I new you couldn't do it all by your self's,and you say that your dominated the Indy circuit in the usa, well that's not 6cw is it?
The Indy circuit is good but know where in the league of 6cw,you talk about people being fake wrestler's well the only person I see here who is fake is you my friend,granted you can wrestle but you can not wrestle alone, you need help, I had you beat in that ring last week and you just had to get your mates involved to save you,you know it, I know it and the 6cw fans knows it.
oh and by the way Black don't you ever and I mean (crowd shout ever)n talk about Mr Gerard dubios like that ever again or I will ram this mic so far down your throat you wont be able to get it back out.

Blade stares right into the eyes of Black.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 11 May 2011 - 11:18

Black stares at Blade. He waits for the cheer from Blade’s last comment to die down before he lifts the mic to his mouth.

“Contradict myself? I told you that I can win without the help of Triple D and I have proved that whilst I have been here in 6CW. I have dominated you Blade and you just can’t accept that. I and Triple D have each other’s backs like we do for Scorpion and Angealus. We are a team and nothing will ever defeat us.”

The crowd boo loudly and begin to chant “Gen Zero Suck.. Gen Zero Suck.”

“As for you brown nosing Mr Dubois, I think you just answered what I said. It is disgusting how much you suck up to him and everyone knows that is the only reason you have those dam tag team belts around your waist. But hey, I promise you that at Final Dawn, Scorpion and I will bring some respect back to those belts. We have waited out entire careers to hold gold around our waist that meant something to the wrestling world. We will win our match and put our names on the map. Come Final Dawn Rook and yourself will be back to the bottom of the trash heap that I call this roster. It is where you belong. However, Gen Zero will have climbed to the top of this heap and be laughing at all you pathetic excuses for men below us. Now get out of my way, I have better things to do.”

Black drops the mic and barges past Blade. He exits the ring as “Generation” hits the speakers and he walks up the ramp. He stands at the top and smugly looks back at his opponent and mouths “See you Sunday” before going behind the curtain.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 11 May 2011 - 11:27

Just as Black goes behind the curtain Blade shouts through his mic .

YB, Hey were the hell do you think your going chump stain?
I dare you to get back in this ring and start Final dawn early, you don't ever push Blade out the way and get away with it.

come back in to this ring and lets have it out right here right now.
unless your chicken?

Crowd shout fight ,fight,fight,fight.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 11 May 2011 - 13:59

Erm
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 11 May 2011 - 14:45

Union Cane wrote: Erm

thank you for your interest Mr Cane.

This is for people who roleplay as wrestlers - having read the soap operatics that go on in the boxing forum, I would have thought that a few of you could do with joining the efeds to get rid of some of that anger!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 11 May 2011 - 14:56

This is, I have to say, quite bizarre.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 11 May 2011 - 16:05

The arena bursts into life as Last Resort bellows out from the speakers at pre 6CW Final Dawn house show. Red and Gold streamers begin to fall from the roof as Geoff Steel steps out from behind the curtain to a huge ovation from his faithful fans.

Geoff pauses at the top of the ramp taking in the electric atmosphere, Geoff Bows to the fans before beggining to make his way down the ramp stopping for pictures and to shake hands with children.

Geoff picks up a microphone from the announce table before sliding under the bottom rope.

HL: Oh great now whats he doing out here, get ready for another story of how he who tries hard gets what he deserves.

JT: Have some respect, The guys worked hard to be where he is today.

HL: Yeah yeah whatever wake me up when this is over.

Geoff is standing in the centre of the ring still waiting for the noise level to reduce.

GS: Wow that noise was deafening, thank you for that tremendous reception its what makes coming out here to perform every night that much more special knowing i have your full support.

Support i will be counting on this Sunday in one of the greatest places on earth LAS VEGAS, a city were with a bit of luck the poorest man can become an overnight success. So how fitting Vegas will be where i reclaim the 6CW extreme title in a true rags to riches story. Since i was a child ive had fight for everything and be strong in the face of adversity, this sunday adversity is showing itself in three forms, the forms of

Keith Leone

Crowd begin to boo loudly and a Leone sucks chant begins to start

Lex Hart

the boos get even louder

And last but not least a recent ally of mine Dicey Reilly

The boos turn to loud cheers for the Irish man.

Carefull with the cheers there you dont want to mkae me jeleous.

Crowd begin a Steel is extreme chant

Geoff begind to laugh

Better,now what can i say about my three opponents lets start with Dicey, Here we have a guy who has accomplished everything in 6CW and still come back for more every night and for that i respect, Diceys one of them people who knows the skys not the limit when there is footsteps on the moon. i may have all the time in the world for Dicey but this Sunday that is not going to stop me from covering him if it means i regain my extreme title and walk out of Final Dawn victorious.

Now who next, which of my tormentors should i begin with.

Lets go with Lex Hart, Now the last time we faced off in a title match Lex it didnt end too well for you as i took the extreme title form your cold lip hands as you lay motionless on the floor. All that could have been avoided Lex if you hadnt have attacked me all them months before hiding behind that mask of yours. This Sunday Lex is yet another opportunity for me to show you just why hard work and determination creates a better athlete and people who try cheat and bully there way too the top eventually get what coming to them.

Now whos left, Oh yes how could i forget Keith Leone

The crowds begin too boo again

The self proclaimed king of extreme on his cardboard throne with his plastic crown, I hope as promised Keith youve been keeping that title clean for me as come Sunday the true champion wants to be able to see a reflection of his jubilant face. The balance of power has changed Keith now you have no one to do your dirty work and your failure is imminent. Keith i make this promise to you that if it so happens i do not win the title on Sunday with my life i will make sure you also dont walk out champion.

I make the same promise to all of you fans aswel you deserve a much better champion and if that cant be me ill make sure its somebody you can be proud to call your extreme champion. So make as much noise as possible this Sunday and never lose faith as i never never lose faith in you to pull me through.

JT: Strong words from the challenger.

HL: Thank god thats over

Jeff looks at lloyd and shakes his head

Geoff climbs out of the ring and begins making his way up the ramp as Last Resort echos around the arena with thousands of fans on their feet cheering their hero.

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 11 May 2011 - 16:06

Just as Geoff is leaving the ring “Born to Fight” hits, the fans raise the roof off the arena as Dicey walks out of the entrance and lifts Bettsie up in the air

JT: It’s deafening in here H, what an ovation for Dicey

Henry: WHAT!!!!

JT: I SAID IT’S DEAFENING

Henry: WHAT TIME IS IT?

JT: NEVER MIND

Dicey walks down to the ring tagging fans as he goes, he rolls into the ring and walks up to Geoff, the two superstars stare intensely at one another before shaking hands, Dicey walks past Geoff and poses for the fans on all for turnbuckles

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey walks over to Geoff and holds his hand out where Geoff hands him the Microphone

Dicey: LAS VEGAS BABY!!!!!!

Crowd: VEGAS!!!!

Dicey: I have only been out here a few days and Ive lost all my money…won it back…lost it again and still went back to my hotel room with four strippers…I think ive died and gone to my kind of Heaven hahaha

Henry: Has he no shame, he’s an embarrassment to the company

JT: Jealous much haha

Dicey: Rusty you have been a useful ally over these last few weeks, as the saying goes “An enemy of my enemy is a friend” and that has been true you have been a good person to have watchin my back as I went about my destructive business and who knows when all this is over I might treat you to a beer, but don’t see my friendship as any kind of leeway on Sunday, there will be only one man walking out of this ring with that Extreme Title and im afraid it wont be you

Geoff mouths “We’ll see” at Dicey who just smiles back at Geoff

Dicey: Geoff I know what it’s like to lose a belt, I know how empty it feels not having it around your waist, I feel the same hunger as you the hunger to matter, to be top of the game again, to be known as a champion but I have something far more to gain by winning this belt far more than you, the Pink Pansy or Keith Lemon, I have the chance to be immortalised to be the first and only Grand…Slam…Champion

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Dicey: I know Im seen as a legend in 6CW and that some day when im old and grey and probably in a wheelchair Il be inducted into the Hall of Fame, I have been here since day one…hell Ive been here since 6CW B.C., this company is all I know and live for, I have done everything for this place and then some, I have lost friends, broken limbs, bled for this place, I have been to the top and hit rock bottom, I have seen an invasion lost and kept this place alive as we rebuilt but all of that is for nothing…until I win the Extreme belt

JT: Dicey laying it all down, this guy is 6CW through and through there is no denying that

Dicey: Come Sunday I will be transformed into the most destructive, sadistic Son of a bitch you or anybody in this company has ever witnessed, I will use everything that is not nailed to the floor to my advantage, I have fought this way ever since I was a boy and hell im not gonna stop now, nobody will get in my way because God help me il put them 6ft under to get what I want…Leone I know your back there watching and you too Lex, well half of the Hardcore party is already out here so why done you two get your rent boy asses down here and lets get this show on the road

Dicey walks over to one of the corners and sits up on the top buckle awaiting Lex and Keith

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 11 May 2011 - 16:07

We cut to a camera backstage. Christy James walks into the locker room where a man in black slacks, white t-shirt with a tan vest, and a matching tan newsboy cap is looking at a locker with his name above it: Michael Sweetwater.

CJ: Excuse me, Michael.

He turns around and gives the reporter a smug grin, nodding his head.

MS: Yeah, dollface.
CJ: Your first 6CW match is this Sunday at New Dawn against another newcomer, Josh Valour. What do you have to say to him, as well as the other Superstars or fans who might not know you ye—

Michael's cool disposition turns to one of anger as he interrupts Christy by gabbing her hand and bringing the microphone closer to his face.

MS: Excuse me? Do you know who I am?
CJ: You're—
MS: I'm Michael friggin' Sweetwater, that's who! Everyone knows that name. I'm the Brooklyn Brawler that fought his way up from the Boxcar Leagues.

Michael lets go of Christy's hand and starts to count on his fingers.

MS: I've been in street fights, I've been in bar fights, I've been in turf wars, I've broken more bottles and chairs over the backs of men than the number of breaths you've taken!
And another thing... about my opponent Josh Valour. I don't know who you are, and I don't care. You're just there to make me look good and give me my shot at the 6CW title. They all call you the Savior... you know what? You wanna save something? Save face and don't even show up. 'Cause me and the boys...

Michael holds up his fists and gives them each a kiss before getting into a fighting stance.

MS: ...when we're through with you, you're gonna be like a dry martini: shaken, stirred, and served. How's that for sayin' somethin', dollface?

Christy seems a bit stunned by the interview, but quickly regains composure.

CJ: Well there you have it: strong words from one of 6CW's newcomers, Michael Sweetwater. Back to you, Mike and Jeff.

She leaves the locker room as Michael leans back to get a better view of her walking away. He gives a low whistle as a smirk crawls over his face. The shot fades to black.

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Mason White is seen sat down in an empty arena. A wrestling is at the centre of it all and a stage half completed is set up. The camera zooms in more to focus on White in his tracksuit with baseball cap on.

MW: "Ladies and Gentleman, the venue for Final Dawn. Mason White's Pay Per View debut. My second televised match in 6CW. I'm not going to lie, I've become all jittery in my stomach. I feel like my journey in 6CW is about to begin. The greatness I am destined for, all begins this Sunday. I take the first step up the ladder of legends. Many have triumphed, others have failed. Mason White doesn't know failure. I will only taste victory in 6CW. That's bad news for my opponent, Angealus. Now we faced two weeks ago on Escalation. Luckily for you, your chums interferred on your behalf before I had you pinned for three. Make no mistake, I will beat you the correct way this time. My pay per view debut will also be known for my dominating victory against. For years to come you will be the answer to who did "The Titanic Assassin" Mason White comfortably beat on his Pay Per View debut? You can hide behind your Generation Zero 'til Sunday, but when that bell rings. It's go time. Just me and you in the squared circle. Man on man, and we both know who the strongest man of the two of us is."

Mason White flexes the biceps and then winks at the camera.

MW: " Make sure you catch Final Dawn, to see me begin my journey to greatness. I'm Mason White."

President Trump

Back to top Go down

A camera cuts to the locker room where Christy James finds new up and coming superstar Josh Valour carefully studying his previous matches in the amateur circuit.

CJ: Mr. Valour, earlier this evening your opponent at Final Dawn had a few choice words for you, can I get your reaction?

JV: You see Christy, what dear Mr. Sweetwater does not yet understand is, this is my time to shine! I am here to save each and every one of these people from being bored each and every week from these sinners! I plan on cleansing the sin from 6CW one person at a time and if I have to start at the bottom and work my way up then so be it. Christy, I believe you should go, I have a match to prepare for.

CJ: Well, strong words from new superstar Josh Valour, making his debut this Sunday at Final Dawn against Michael Sweetwater, Jeff and Henry back to you

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 11 May 2011 - 22:08

Scorpion is backstage as he slowly pics up the mic

Crowd Boo

Scorpion: Rook and Blade those so called tag team champions!

Crowd Pop for rook and blade and then suddenly boo

Scorpion: your era of champions will come to end on FINAL DAWN!

crowd boo

Scorpion: and the whole 6CW Universe will be in for a change !!! THE ERA OF ZERO!! is coming !

Crowd Boo !

Scorpion: Rook and Blade this will be your FINAL DAWN ! for a very long time

scorpion laughs as the crowd boo

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 11 May 2011 - 22:27

Cars hit as Scorpion is still in the ring and the crowd go from boo's to cheers,

Frank Rook comes out with the tag belt wrapped round his waste,Rook goes to walk down the ramp with a mic in his hand,Rook waits for the crowd to settle down then holds his mic to his mouth.

FR.Scorpion, you and Jackson Black are just trailer trash(crowd boo very loudly) you just don't know when to quite while your ahead do you?
This will not be the cure's Final dawn, it will be Generation Zero.

Crowd x10 boo

FR,Generation Zero have tried continually tried to take us out and yet here we are still standing and still holding the tag team belts,which we will never lose to you two chumps.
you shall never be tag team champions and triple d will never win the 6cw world championship, Gazzyd will make sure of that.
You will be gone after Final dawn has finished,you will be finished and we fear you know more.

Crowd cheer x10.

FR, Because we are the one and only (Rook points the mic to the fans and they shout back The cure)

Cars hits and rook rolls under the ring ropes and starts to tag fans as he walks back up the ramp.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by #GenZ Fri 13 May 2011 - 17:05

The camera cuts to filmed footage from earlier in the day of the arena, the ring is being set up and it’s nearly empty.
Suddenly one by one the lights are cut.
The titantron begins to flare up.
White noise crackles out.
Images appear, of the Church of Scientology, of street riots, of the fall of Hussain and the Iraq War, of fighting in Libya, of excessive greed in Wall Street, of a child dying of hunger in Africa.
And then a face appears, that of the usual white mask beaming down.
Anonymous.

Anon: We are Anonymous.
We are ready.
This Sunday Matzko we face off again in a street fight.
Where the rules are simple, there are no rules.
Where anything and everything can happen.
Where Anarchy reigns and revolution begins
Where we shall prevail

For we belong to the street
We are the man that passes you by on your way into work
We are the guy begging for change
We are the worker sweeping the road
We are everyone and everywhere
For so long we were ignored
For too long we were inconspicuous
You passed us by, you paid us no heed, you treated us like the dirt upon your shoe.
All has now changed.
We have your attention now.
We have your FULL attention don’t we.
We are all that you think about now.
From the moment you rise to the moment you sleep.
You see this face.
You see this mask.
It’s burnt into your mind, the image forever stuck inside your brain.
Forever more shall it remind you of pain, of suffering, of loss.
For you shall lose.

You shall be beaten, you shall be bloody, you shall be humiliated.
You shall be dragged from the gutter pleading for your very existence and you shall look into the eyes of your victor
And you still will never know who beat you
And that will scar you even more!

The camera suddenly cuts back from the titantron to the arena
Now it is full, now every single seat has someone sitting in it.
Each and everyone in the same clothing
Each and everyone wearing the Anonymous mask
And they speak as one...

We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect Us!

#GenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 13 May 2011 - 17:37

(The camera cuts backstage where Jack Frost is sat with his feet up, he has a glass of Icelandic vodka in one hand and winks at the camera, the camera then rotates showing Johnny Dice playing poker online. Dice also winks at the camera before the camera rotates once more showing Mr Jones tied up in a chair, his mouth is gagged. Finally the camera rotates back to Frost)

JF: (Raising his glass) So nice of you to join us Mr Jones, I hope our hospitality doesn't go wasted on a lowlife kretin such as yourself. You see Jones, Johnny and myself enjoy the finer things in life. The sweet taste of the best vodka in the world, the sweet taste of winning at poker (Johhny Dice is heard celebrating) and the sweet taste of beating your monsters this Sunday at Final Dawn. You see, Jonesy, some things you just cannot plan in advance such as your demise. You thought you had it all sorted out didn't you? But you forgot to count in the coolest team in wrestling today, this Sunday at Final Dawn Frosted Dice will put your two lover boys back to the bottm=om of the proverbial heap.

(Jack Frost gets up and walks right over the Jones who attempts to struggle free)

JF: Oh I wouldn't do that my short sighted acquaintance, otherwise my best friend Mr Dice here will have to make sure that you aren't even able to watch the demise of your hand picked monsters. You see Jones, without your guidance their just two more oafs getting in the way of our inevitable rise to tag team glory. So, when the Northern Wind picks up and you feel a Coldness run over the back of your neck you'll know that the cold snap has hit. You'll know that Frosted Dice will have been victorious and that just like you Internecio and Cerberus will have been sent through tables.

Afterall, its just the way nature intended!

(Suddenly Frost yanks Jones out of the chair and hits the Cold Snap onto him through the coffee table. Dice turns around from his game and laughs before returning to the screen. Frost looks at the camera before sitting down in his lounge chair again, picking up his glass of vodka and winking at the camera)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down