The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies that changed your opinion ablout a place?

+4
Mind the windows Tino.
Shot 21 LCFC
TRUSSMAN66
kingraf
8 posters

Go down

Movies that changed your opinion ablout a place? Empty Movies that changed your opinion ablout a place?

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Jul 2013, 1:41 pm

I have a friend, He's a Brazilian who was a foreign exchange at my alma mater a year ago. He moved back to Brazil. He just told me that if I want to watch the World cup live, I can lodge with his family. All I can think of is City of God
Brutal
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Movies that changed your opinion ablout a place? Empty Re: Movies that changed your opinion ablout a place?

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Jul 2013, 1:43 pm

So essentially, Im apprehensive about going to Brazil, because of a film I watched
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Movies that changed your opinion ablout a place? Empty Re: Movies that changed your opinion ablout a place?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 2:23 pm

and you're from South Africa...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 02 Jul 2013, 2:48 pm

In that case I dont wanto to go anywhere in England, America, Russia, Poland, South Africa, Brazil, Holland, Transylvania, the list goes on.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Jul 2013, 2:56 pm

I'm not going in the woods anymore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:06 pm

I'm not going to sleep anymore.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:07 pm

I'm not going to sleep in the woods anymore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:18 pm

im not going to get wood in my sleep any more

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:im not going to get wood in my sleep any more

I saw that film.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:20 pm

scary stuff...Shocked 

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:26 pm

Im not going to outer space .

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:31 pm

camp crystal lake, wouldnt catch me there, even with such a chilled name

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:42 pm

Several years ago I was planning a picnic at a place called Hanging Rock...

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:46 pm

rick_dagless wrote:camp crystal lake, wouldnt catch me there, even with such a chilled name

Didn't Jason get a ship to Manhatton........Amazing the deals you can get back home.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:33 pm

anywhere where you get introduce to Jessica fletcher from murder she wrote . just run run away and dont look back

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down