The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test?

+5
jelly
LondonTiger
Submachine
Cyril
t1000advancedprototype
9 posters

Go down

Worst piece of Lions play?

Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_lcap13%Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_lcap50%Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_lcap13%Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_lcap24%Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Empty Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test?

Post by t1000advancedprototype Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:54 am

Yes the tactics were bad, but even so the Lions were in control of the result and threw away every chance that came their way. We're all talking about Halfpenny's kick or the ultra conservative tactics, but not the easily avoidable mistakes during the match.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Empty Re: Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test?

Post by Cyril Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:19 am

'mongoloidness'

Really? Shocked 

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test? Empty Re: Worst piece of lions play from 2nd test?

Post by t1000advancedprototype Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:22 am

Cyril,

Have you ever posted more than two or three words? You're basically just another HERSH. Like a symbiotic parasitic twin growing off his shoulder.

Or possibly that thing on a chain that's yapping next to Jabba the Hutt in return of the jedi.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:24 am

"Throwing a lineout to the back 5m out in the 77th minute when you're 1 point behind, then losing the lineout. This actually won the congressional medal of mongoloidness for an act of blatant idiocy of the highest order.

I've noticed the general tone of your posts is of negativity and antagonism but this is just juvenile and nasty. I'd say you were delighted with yourself as well when you wrote this.
I imagine you are very young so maybe you deserve the benefit of the doubt but no one over 20 would use such a derogatory term.

Last edited by Submachine on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:24 am

t1000advancedprototype wrote:Cyril,

Have you ever posted more than two or three words? You're basically just another HERSH. Like a symbiotic parasitic twin growing off his shoulder.

Or possibly that thing on a chain that's yapping next to Jabba the Hutt in return of the jedi.

pot.

kettle.

black.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:26 am

t1000advancedprototype wrote:Cyril,

If you're going to come up with tasteless comments using out-dated, offensive language for a mental disability expect to be called up on it. You probably think I'm being too PC but it's not pleasant.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by jelly Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:28 am

I know this thread isn't really worth a reply but it should be pointed out that the lineout at the end wasn't thrown to the back. It was (slightly over)thrown to Parling near the front who tipped it on to the back where Cole nearly managed to get hold of it.

Oh, and it wasn't 5m out.

Other than that, carry on.

jelly

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:29 am

You are being too PC.

People on this site bored and love being PC Nazi's.

Oh I called you a Nazi!!!!! Get that stick out and give me a telling off!

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:40 am

To quote the kids of today: "Epic fail"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Windsor Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:51 am

So racism is Ok on this board and anyone who objects is a Nazi right?  Just so long as we know.

Fred Windsor

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:54 am

Are you really that dumb? Really?!?!?!

Calling a lineout mongoloid is not racist.

If the lineout takes offence let it be the one to decide if an IRB panel should hear the case.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:58 am

jelly wrote:I know this thread isn't really worth a reply but it should be pointed out that the lineout at the end wasn't thrown to the back. It was (slightly over)thrown to Parling near the front who tipped it on to the back where Cole nearly managed to get hold of it.

Oh, and it wasn't 5m out.

Other than that, carry on.

And really it was the first test where we had pointless box kicks, they were far better last Saturday. Oh and Vunipola improved in the 2nd half and I don't believe conceded a penalty at the scrum, so likewise, other than that carry on Smile 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Tue 02 Jul 2013, 9:02 am

Yes Vunipola improved, but the damage was done in the first half.

Missed opportunities missed points.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Windsor Tue 02 Jul 2013, 9:06 am

I fear it's not me that's being dumb t1000, the fact that you don't understand why it is racist doen't stop it being racist.

Fred

Fred Windsor

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Tue 02 Jul 2013, 9:24 am

Come on Fred, make your mind up. Is my disgust at the lineout a dig at the disabled of the 1970's of a racist slut against the race that originated in ancient Mongolia/Siberia/China etc etc..

It cannot be both.

Maybe I just think the lineout was a bit Ghengis Khan!

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by fa0019 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 9:32 am

no wonder we're losing people like droves on this site.

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 02 Jul 2013, 9:34 am

Surely the worst thing was Davies missed tackle on AAC? Surely he will be disapointed at missing that.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down