The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Boxing Podcast featuring James "Bonecrusher" Smith.

+2
Adam D
hampo17
6 posters

Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast featuring James "Bonecrusher" Smith. Empty V2 Boxing Podcast featuring James "Bonecrusher" Smith.

Post by hampo17 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Welcome to another edition of the v2Boxing podcast and what a cracking show we have in store for you this week featuring a very special guest.

In part one we look back at Paulie Malignaggi vs Adrien Broner and the aftermath of that fight, and take a look ahead to upcoming fights including Haye vs Fury, Cleverly and Ricky Burns.

In part two it is my pleasure to welcome a former Heavyweight Champion, James "Bonecrusher" Smith.

He talks to us about his career, and what he has been up to since retirement. He also discusses his new book, M.A.D, Make A Decision.

To hear the answer to those questions and more click the link below.

Take a listen here.

As always we would love to hear back from our listeners, from who you would like on the show to any improvements you think we could make feel free to contact us below.

Alternatively get in touch by emailing us at boxing@v2journal.com or follow us on twitter @v2journal & @v2boxing.

Also make sure to like our page on Facebook here

You can now subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here (click)

Previous shows:
Scott Quigg
Hughie Fury 12th June
Andre Berto 5th June
Enzo Calzaghe 30th May
Gavin Rees and Martin Murray 22nd May
Peter Quillin 8th May
Peter Fury 24th April
Jay Deas 17th April
David Price 1st April
Eddie Chambers - 27th March
Deontay Wilder - 19th March
Brian Rose - 3rd March
Tyson Fury - 21st Feb

http://v2journal.com/16/post/2013/06/v2-boxing-podcast-featuring-bonecrusher-smith.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast featuring James "Bonecrusher" Smith. Empty Re: V2 Boxing Podcast featuring James "Bonecrusher" Smith.

Post by Adam D Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 am

Don't forget it's a good one this week as I am hosting Wink

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast featuring James "Bonecrusher" Smith. Empty Re: V2 Boxing Podcast featuring James "Bonecrusher" Smith.

Post by Rowley Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:05 am

Is it the Naz special edition this week Adam?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:48 am

I promise I will try and get naz on soon. Number 1 target.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:52 am

NAZZZzZZZZ?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Has anyone listened to the show? I thought his conversation about don king was particularly entertaining.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Just listened to it and he comes across as a nice guy, good that he has all his faculties in tact.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 pm

I can't get to listen to it..........For some reason I can't get it....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Have you tried going to the site? ;-)

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Are you taking the mick........I'm American I don't kindly to inferior types getting funny..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down